Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

I'm going to have to go to work in a bit and don't want to hold the game up. So I'm going to assume I'm right--I know, I KNOW--and post the next one. I'll try to peek in and see if there are any guesses while I'm at work, though.

KYQY90b.jpg

No problem @ DittyDotDot. You are correct...

My fault for being a night owl and therefor not in sync with the rest of the country. As for yours, hmm... a cemetery, but I don't see Sam clearly do that doesn't help - but the license tag looks old episode, so that rules out "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid..."

"Children Don't Play With Dead Things?"

Hee! I purposely picked the shot where Sam was more obscured to up the difficulty factor. But there is a clue on Baby to tell if it's before S3 or not.

Not Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things, but in the same season.

I don't think you're off schedule with everyone else @AwesomO4000, I'm just a morning person.

But there is a clue on Baby to tell if it's before S3 or not.

Was it the license tag I mentioned steering me towards earlier?

And ooh, that's a good guess @DementedDaisy. Now that you say that, I remember them leaving the cemetery at the end of the episode - around the same time we see the public defender smile at thwarting Henricksen (I like that moment). Is that the episode with "Here comes the Rooster" or whatever that strange song was?

(edited)

I scoured the episode for a pic that didn't have them in prison garb, just for you @Demented Daisy...I know of your like of it. Baby was just a bonus for me, though. ;)

The change to Baby I was referring to @AwesomO4000, is that Steve Boynum removed the spotlights sometime in S3 so they could mount cameras on her side to get better angles of them in the car.

Edited by DittyDotDot
(edited)

@DittyDotDot, I didn't know that about Baby either. The license plate is changed a time or two also, but I could be wrong about when.

And one might think that would be easy @Demented Daisy, considering Dean seems to be in an auditorium where a play is taking place, but it isn't "Tall Tales"  and I'm drawing a blank.

Edited to add: Ah, okay, throwing something post season 7 at us is going to stump me in most cases - I swear that "Slumber Party" one I got was like 65% lucky guess.

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 1
(edited)

King of the Damned  Trying to remember  the one that the boys weren't together and Sam comes back saying yes we got to take her down and looking at a clue you may have given.  At least I took one out

Edited by 7kstar
(edited)

That is correct @7kstar.  I feel bad for DD and DDD :( I hoped they would see my hint.  But you are the winner not that it's bad, I just feel bad...LOL Oh never mind.  YOU WIN!

Edited by catrox14

That is correct @7kstar.  I feel bad for DD and DDD :( I hoped they would see my hint.  But you are the winner not that it's bad, I just feel bad...LOL Oh never mind.  YOU WIN!

oops me bad, lol.  Well maybe this one will make up for it.  It does have a clue I think.DeanampSam-1.jpg

No need for anyone to feel bad.  :-)

Hmm.  That's some epic Sam Bitchface right there.  But I have no idea.

Why do I even keep playing this game?  ;-)

Because the devil makes you do it?