Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

(edited)

I got it now, but again am not at home and can't run one...someone want to volunteer?

The Devil You Know?

You got it.  Okay who wants to do it - I have to do some clean up. 

Edited by 7kstar
(edited)
Honestly, S9 is not something I like to think about. Maybe AwesomO4000 knows.

Remember the throwing "Slumber Party" and hoping it stuck? Yeah that's pretty much me anything after season 7... And I liked some of season 9, but yeah not generally a season I want to think much about either. Maybe more than season 8, but that isn't saying much.

As for the episode at hand...I considered "99 problems" but then remembered that it was Sam who was drinking at the bar more that episode (*sniff* Paul), so I... got nothing.

Edited by AwesomO4000

Sorry, had internet connection issues once I got home...

@Demented Daisy, that wasn't a hint, just remembering Monster Movie when Dean got a beer foam mustache.

@AwesomO4000, I have the same problem, but since I had no clue and DD seemed to not have one either, I thought I'd throw it to you.

@catrox14, I have no idea what that 75 refers to, but I'll take a guess based on the drinking and suit wearing (and some very scientifical mental data processing)...Jump The Shark?

Yeah, I always joke that Jensen doesn't show any signs of aging, but if you put images next to each other, he does look younger at times. But just glancing at some of them by themselves, I really can't say this is season___.

• Love 1

Alrighty then, back-half of S9...@Demented Daisy, I may need some help with episode names here...Looks like they're in the Lair O' Letters, so I'm thinking it's at the end of that episode that Sam goes out on a hunt by himself and comes back all "let's kill Abaddon." Is that Mother's Little Helper?

• Love 2