Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

(edited)

Wow those bedspreads are awful (and clash awfully with that chair) and what the heck is Sam holding? The shape is all weird. And speaking of weird shapes - the lamps...

Okay sorry I got nothing yet... shutting up now.

Edited to add: Ah ha. Sam is holding a book. Interesting. So an older one maybe? But Sam's hair is more recent... hmmm.

Edited by AwesomO4000
I know!  Isn't it awesome?

Hee, yes... and I just noticed the diamond patterned - is that green and red? - floor. Oh wow, yet a new level of tacky and awful. I can't believe that I don't remember this monstrosity of a room. Heh.

Well, they didn't hurt, but the set decoration is very memorable in that one. And I remember that scene because it starts with Sam laying awkwardly across the bed reading that book. I know, it's weird up inside this head of mine!

Here's a kind of fun one...

62zFJ3t.jpg

• Love 1

The hell -- ?  What is that in Sam's hand?  Kind of looks like a fire extinguisher, but it's too small and it's missing some parts.  I'm going to assume they just, or are about to, torch something, but what? And what are they looking up at?

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how my thought process works.  Now to figure out how to answer my questions....

(edited)

Sideburns!  But not too long, so... season 3?

ETA  Or maybe 4.  No, I'm gonna say 4.

ETA 2  Okay, based on your "help a person who doesn't need help", I'm gonna hazard a guess with Metamorphosis.

Edited by Demented Daisy

Sorry for the delay.  Just went through the whole thread, writing down each episode that has been used.  Don't want to repeat too often.  Anyway, I have an ep in mind, just have to find a screen cap for it now....

Too easy, but it makes me laugh.

VXVkiMp.jpg

(edited)

It's all good.  Just said the first thing that popped into my head.

Swap Meat?

ETA  No, that's not right.  I think Sam was sitting to Dean's side, not across from him.  Thinking....

ETA  2 We never see Dean in plaid, either.  ;-)

Edited by Demented Daisy
  • Love 1

Ugh.  I was never good at Geometry.  Give me Algebra any day.  ;-)

So either Death or Dean dead....  Every episode I can think of doesn't seem right.  It's not Mystery Spot.  I don't remember Dean eating in Dark Side of the Moon, nor Two Minutes to Midnight (except for the pizza)....

Meet the New Boss?

• Love 1