Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

(edited)

Indeed they are.  My second guess is Hammer of the Gods.

ETA  Oh, nope, can't be.  Dean still has his necklace.  Hmm. 

ETA 2  Back to the red walls -- Sex and Violence?

Edited by Demented Daisy

Nah, I shouldn't have edited again.  I keep forgetting that it doesn't pop up on the main page if the post has already been viewed.

One of my favorite musical moments in that episode.  But then, I'm biased.  Rob Zombie is incredible in concert.

Okie dokie, you ready?  (Since we seem to be alone....  *eyebrow wiggle*)

HRMohSC.jpg

• Love 1

Are you implying that others are watching us? Creeeepy! ;)

Ugh, it's that episode that first introduces us the that delightful Rufus person, but my sucking at remembering titles is ruining this moment for me. Let me ponder on it some and I'll get back to you.

• Love 1

Oh, wow.  I'm really surprised.  I was going to retract as soon as I posted, now I guess I'm glad that I didn't.  ;-)

Hmmm.  Gonna go with a theme here.  Unless you're a geek like me, you might not get the connection between the last one and this one.  And no, it's not the church, it's one of the guest stars:

TAleYrG.jpg

Well, my first instinct was Swan Song, but I'm pretty sure Dean's wearing the Leather Jacket of Masculinity in the scene I was thinking of. So then I was trying to think of another time Dean was so shocked by something and they were framed in the shot like that...that was hard. I'm going with I Know What You Did Last Summer...yep, that's my guess.

Alrighty...assuming they're at Bobby's--which is really as likely as them being on the moon--and doing some mad statistical and scientifical analysis...I'm going with The French Mistake. If that's not it, I just don't know and will need a bit of help for my pea brain. ;)

• Love 1
(edited)

LOL.  I just remember that scene so well because it starts with that fantastic shot of Dean reading the paper and then he looks up with the pen in his mouth and smiles.mfK6V73.jpg

Edited by catrox14

I'm on to you @catrox14...this is obviously not a real Supernatural screen cap. It must have been modified in some way--they rarely have such nice things on this show! Nope, I just don't believe it....;)

Seriously, I have no clue, I can't recall them ever walking up a street with a body of water in the background like that. I'd say it must be from S8 or S9 then, but Sam's hair doesn't seem long enough and the lighting for S1 and S2 pretty much rules them out...I just don't have a clue--could you give me one?

(edited)

Well, I remember Red Sky At Morning, but they were at a marina not walking up a street...I just don't remember another time. Is it in S3? Based on the hair and suits, that was my guess, but I can't place it.

Edited by DittyDotDot

That looks like Dean's leather jacket, so an early-ish episode....  Drinking a couple of beers, so likely after the hunt....  Looking in opposite directions, so maybe something not pleasant is going on....  Stab in the dark  -- Shadow?

Like I can remember yesterday @Demented Daisy. ;)

Not S3...but the icky almost bangs...come on now, that's my only way of guessing is Sam's hair.

Okay, back to the thinking board. They're in a diner. There's a fairly reasonable breakfast special for $3.99 but I can't quite make out the diner name. Hmm...who puts wind chimes inside, that's just plain whacky. And what's with all the birdhouses. I'm sure I should have gotten it by now...Okay, guessing it to be somewhere in S4?

• Love 1

Wait, wait, wait, hold the bus...are you kidding me?

Death Takes A Holiday?

Way to trick me good @catrox14...I posted one of Dean stuffing his face yesterday. Yes, I apparently do remember yesterday after all.

• Love 2