Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

At this point, just about every person in the fandom is more invested in Oliver's sex life than Oliver himself. But then again, that man needs help.

Some fandom writers on Tumblr started "The fuckening fic drive," which is essentially a collection of sexy, smutty (smexy?) Olicity fics to get ready for, well, when the "fuckening" happens (which I don't think is happening this season, but if it does, I AM READY!). They've got some pretty good authors in the group, like Machawicket and Dettiot.

• Love 4

Some fandom writers on Tumblr started "The fuckening fic drive," which is essentially a collection of sexy, smutty (smexy?) Olicity fics to get ready for, well, when the "fuckening" happens (which I don't think is happening this season, but if it does, I AM READY!). They've got some pretty good authors in the group, like Machawicket and Dettiot.

Holy fuck (no pun intended) now that's my kind of fic collection!

Another great Oliver & Felicity FanVid by M-Art Revenge. I like her editing of clips. Plus she used to do good humor videos, you know when there was humor on the show and not just angst.

Also just released a great multi-Arrow couple one as well, which is really nice to. Makes me miss Tommy & Sara! Why are the writers so focused on angst. This video proves happiness is a viable alternative. Can next seasons theme be happiness?

Edited by kismet
  • Love 3

Just a note - given the promo for the next episode, let's go ahead and use spoiler tags for any content created from it for the next two weeks. There are some folks who do prefer not being spoiled!

(I am not one of those people!)

Thanks, all!

Good Fan Video of a lot of what has led up to & including 318.... It has a lot of TA's greatest hits as well as a few cameos from Moira & Tommy. It was well done. Set to "knocking on heaven's door".

• Love 2

I've watched some Oliver & Felicity fan vids that use the song, "A Thousand Years" (which I love).  If Oliver becomes the new Ra's, with access to the Lazarus Pit, then I guess that song will take on new meaning:

"I have died every day
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more"

Sorry, couldn't resist...

• Love 1
(edited)

And incidentally does anyone know where I could find decent or great quality screencaps for the recent promo? I feel my fan art demon emerging but I don't want to venture into any super spoilery areas.

There's a lot of animated gifs of that Olicity scene floating around (like at http://cozyforjate.tumblr.com - warning, spoilers), but it's harder to find photo stills of that scene.  Here's two I've come across:

arrow_olicity_sex.jpg?w=656

arrow-01.jpg?w=620&h=264&crop=1

Also, this site has some LQ photo stills:  

https://m.google.com/app/basic/photos/101507829548704722236/album/6133230223125176353/6133230225918343650?cbp=1r0aqdg61j9eu&partnerid=operamini1104&sview=28&cid=5&soc-app=115&soc-platform=1&spath=/app/basic/s/%2523Arrow/related&sparm=cbp%3Dgoz155fc3v94%26partnerid%3Doperamini1104%26sview%3D27%26cid%3D5%26soc-app%3D115%26soc-platform%3D1%26sri%3D0%26spath%3D/app/basic/%252BFilesutoBlogspot1/posts%26sparm%3Dcbp%253D9m0k0pxj0jny%2526partnerid%253Doperamini1104%2526sview%253D25%2526cid%253D5%2526soc-app%253D115%2526soc-platform%253D1

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
(edited)

There's a lot of animated gifs of that Olicity scene floating around (like at http://cozyforjate.tumblr.com - warning, spoilers), but it's harder to find photo stills of that scene. Here's two I've come across:

arrow_olicity_sex.jpg?w=656

arrow-01.jpg?w=620&h=264&crop=1

Also, this site has some LQ photo stills:

https://m.google.com/app/basic/photos/101507829548704722236/album/6133230223125176353/6133230225918343650?cbp=1r0aqdg61j9eu&partnerid=operamini1104&sview=28&cid=5&soc-app=115&soc-platform=1&spath=/app/basic/s/%2523Arrow/related&sparm=cbp%3Dgoz155fc3v94%26partnerid%3Doperamini1104%26sview%3D27%26cid%3D5%26soc-app%3D115%26soc-platform%3D1%26sri%3D0%26spath%3D/app/basic/%252BFilesutoBlogspot1/posts%26sparm%3Dcbp%253D9m0k0pxj0jny%2526partnerid%253Doperamini1104%2526sview%253D25%2526cid%253D5%2526soc-app%253D115%2526soc-platform%253D1

Aaaaand I just realized

they've got Felicity wearing an olive green jacket, and it's cracking me up. Seriously, are we being punked? Is that clip an April Fool's gag? The whole thing's a(n awesome) fanfic come to life.

And her nails are red! I'm legit laughing out loud. (With delight.)

Edited by Ang
  • Love 4

I'll Make Sure To Say I Love You When You're Not Listening - Oliver has had to face some hard truths in the week since the Count kidnapped Felicity, and his subsequent death. The man had been a deranged drug lord, but he'd also opened Oliver's eyes to a few things; namely, to the truth of what he's willing to do to keep Felicity in his life. Tag to 2x07.

The Reluctant Queen - Oliver Queen's life is irrevocably changed the day Felicity Smoak sets foot in his office. And it has surprisingly little to do with the fact that the first time they meet, she's blackmailing him into a marriage. The Bratva didn't prepare him for this (and Digg is never going to let him forget it).

Little Talks - When Felicity is attacked, Oliver realizes that he knows almost nothing about her; in the course of helping her deal with what's happened, he's determined to prove that they are friends - despite Felicity's insistence that it's too complicated. The problem, he soon discovers, is that he wants to be more than just her friend.

The Way Back Home - Oliver Queen had really believed to have left that phase of his life behind. Waking up somewhere in the wilderness with dangerous people chasing him really is so 2007. But this time he isn't alone; Felicity Smoak is with him. And while he fights to keep her safe, he also struggles with the unresolved feelings that are lingering between them. (Set after season two)

• Love 1

I met Lord Mesa at WonderCon today. He was really nice. Here's my haul. Now, I just have to find some frames so I can hang them in my office at work. I tried to track down Miss Mert who was giving out prints if you could find her (via Twitter), but alas, I never did. 

tumblr_nmcspzPhTu1rw5xb0o1_540.jpg

• Love 9

The Way Back Home - Oliver Queen had really believed to have left that phase of his life behind. Waking up somewhere in the wilderness with dangerous people chasing him really is so 2007. But this time he isn't alone; Felicity Smoak is with him. And while he fights to keep her safe, he also struggles with the unresolved feelings that are lingering between them. (Set after season two)

This is one that I've had a lot of interest in reading but was afraid they wouldn't complete it.  Thanks for posting the recommendation of the completed fic. 

• Love 3

Have y'all read the latest chapters of The Legacies We Leave by chronicolicity? It's so good that it makes me really hate the writers of the show

Seriously. I just caught up (and read You're His Hope) and aspects of it (especially plot and consistent character motivations) put the show to shame.

• Love 2

Seriously. I just caught up (and read You're His Hope) and aspects of it (especially plot and consistent character motivations) put the show to shame.

I thought "You're His Hope" was the LoA storyline we should have gotten to see on the show. She incorporated ARGUS and Team Flash and even Ray seamlessly. Really well done overall.
  • Love 3

I want to read this series, but I don't know if I have 250k + words of investment in me, haha.

Yes you do. Love yourself. Just do it. :p

But I warn you, it'll leave you  bitter about the current state of the show we have right now. 

She handles O/F's relationship rather maturely and it's really just nice to see :)

• Love 2

Right??? I've never read anything over like 45k, I don't think. I know I should dive in sometime, but... I think 20k is like the sweet spot for me, in terms of investment and payoff.

Me too. I don't think I can do 93 chapters in one fic and 25+ in the second. I'm a read in one sitting kind of gal.

(edited)

Just split the chapters up. That's how I read it, usually 10 or so chapters at a time, sometimes more if I had time. It's so worth it. It's the s3 we deserved.

Also, fic rec:

The Eye of the Storm by wagamiller is my favorite of all the smutty fics based on that promo. It's perfect.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 2
(edited)

I want to read this series, but I don't know if I have 250k + words of investment in me, haha.

Right??? I've never read anything over like 45k, I don't think. I know I should dive in sometime, but... I think 20k is like the sweet spot for me, in terms of investment and payoff.

I normally would be intimidated by 93 chapters but honestly, when it was over, it was too soon. This story is worth your time.   Her writing moves fast, is packed with emotion, actions twists, and cliff hangers.  It may take more than one sitting but her writing is the exception to any rules you have.  It's the story you didn't know you were wishing for.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 3

I normally would be intimidated by 93 chapters but honestly, when it was over, it was too soon. This story is worth your time.   Her writing moves fast, is packed with emotion, actions twists, and cliff hangers.  It may take more than one sitting but her writing is the exception to any rules you have.  It's the story you didn't know you were wishing for.  

Agree, it initially intimidated me, but I was so glad I read it! So far I like the "legacies" better, but that first one was very special.

• Love 1

I usually download it as Mobi and read it on my Kindle. And have it for later...

... I need to get back to writing... D@mn you, show, for making me lose my Muse!

I like it as bedtime reading.  (Just wish my laptop was a bit more comfortable.)  Some of the Arrow fic writers are better than the fiction books that are in stores.

Word. Before the latest slump in fics due to the crappy direction of the show, I flat out preferred fanfic to actual fiction lol. 

• Love 1

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1100959/chapters/2214646

@calliope1975!!! What!?! I just stumbled on this and had the best morning reading through it while I ignored, er, I mean, took care of my various responsibilities. Not to wax hyperbolic but this was the best ever and I can't wait to dig through your other stuff. Your Batman is awesome, Oliver and Felicity were fun and faithful at the same time, and altogether I felt like I was seeing some classic comic book issue unfold. Thanks for sharing! <3

• Love 1

Thanks @Ang! That's still my favorite story and the one I had the clearest vision of the arc I wanted to write. Sometimes Bruce makes noises in my head about returning to that verse, but this season has definitely wounded my muse a bit. I also really like the Nightwing story, but my cat suddenly got sick and died in the middle of writing it which killed my enthusiasm. That's another universe I'd like to go back to if I can come up with an idea.

• Love 1