Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

That photo recap is awesome.  And I appreciate her sympathy to Felicity:

tumblr_inline_nkioo6jgBd1qb0kxc.jpg

My heart breaks for Felicity, who wants so badly to feel important and heard. You can tell by her face as she leaves that she takes note of the fact that she is not included in a conversation that she previously would have been part of.

tumblr_inline_nkiqgvFr971qb0kxc.jpg

tumblr_inline_nkiqhdL3vR1qb0kxc.jpg

Because that is EXACTLY what is going on. Palmer is getting the poison out with a trusted friend and Felicity is scratching an itch she got from too much fern cuddling. That’s IT. As a matter of fact, feel free to imagine a cardboard cutout of Oliver right next to Felicity every time they interact from now until the inevitable breakup. They will likely try to give this a go in the interest of not admitting that neither of them is the least bit interested in a relationship with each other and dragging out the Olicity angst, but the Ray character is problematic in so many ways, and this only makes the situation worse.

• Love 1

What I love about the fic Lipstick (on my collar) is that it shows Felicity's pov about the rumors she slept with Oliver to get her job which the show never dealt with and her feelings about the impact of Oliver taking her IT job away from her.  He had good reasons for needing someone he trusted to be his assistant, but it's really sad how easy it was for Oliver to derail Felicity's career and negatively impact her reputation without asking her first and without consideration for her feelings.  Felicity cared about Oliver getting QC back but has Oliver ever shown consideration for any career aspirations Felicity had? Her usefulness to the mission is appreciated but the sacrifices Oliver demanded of her career and the resentment Felicity might feel over that weren't explored in depth.   If the show focused more on issues like that there would be some interesting character dynamics to explore without plot driven manufactured angst.  This is why I love fanfic because there are times it fills in the blanks.

Lipstick (on my collar) - Oliver asks Felicity to help him maintain his playboy cover, and against her better judgement, she agrees.

One night stands and vanilla cupcakes - Felicity has a one night stand with a hot stranger. Oliver is unimpressed. Diggle thinks the two of them need to get over this shit already but so long as Felicity bakes him cupcakes he's not getting in the way.

(edited)
Thanks a lot, @looptab! I got lost in a vortex of Connie's photo recaps last night and stayed up way too late, stifling my sniggers so I didn't wake up the hubs. I preblame you for sleep deprivation-induced nonproductivity today. ;-)

@kismet, LOL at the line of the song you asterisked. It both wasn't what I was expecting and was totally apt.

Edited by Ang
  • Love 1

That Lord Mesa is pretty good. His stuff is so awesome. Glad I wasn't the only person who thought the song was appropriate for Oliver, maybe even a little bit prouder since it was Lord Mesa. It was interesting hearing the song as a duet though, gave it a different perspective.

• Love 2

It's no secret that Oliver's an idiot when it comes to his emotions. Here's the final product in non-video form:

tumblr_nkrfc6owxj1qziqawo1_540.jpg

Thanks to MG he's being an idiot. Gotta keep propping his pets. "Why do people dislike Ray" "I thought People would like someone who always gets everything he wants and and is just so awesome!"

• Love 1

I saw the final product on Lord Mesa's Twitter and managed to not get emotional.

Was not successful after watching the video. You blew it, Ollie. *flips a table over*

Fascinating video to watch from a technical standpoint but the video and the song and that damned red pen - seriously got tears in my eyes!

• Love 1
(edited)

holy crap this was hilarious:

*ten years from now*

Little Smoak-Queen children:Daddy! Tell us a bedtime story!
Oliver:Why not your mom? She's always been the better speaker.
Olicity babies:No! Mommy always reads to us! You make up a story!
Felicity:What's the magic word?
Kids:Plllleeeeaaaasssseee?
Oliver:Okay, okay.
Oliver:*clears throat*
Oliver:My name is Oliver Queen. For five years I was "stranded" on an island with only one goal... survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish... to use a list of names he left me, to bring down those who are poisoning my city. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Source

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 3

Bored and tired of dealing with my kids' DST-induced sleep disturbance messing with their behavior. Re: the above, that's quite the bedtime story! From now on the whole series is Oliver telling a self-involved, overly graphic bedtime tale to his kids.

It's probably been seen here, but this falls in the "funny because it's true" category:

FJTPZhD.jpg?1

• Love 4

This guy is amazingly talented (another one from Lord Mesa)...

Lord Mesa Speed Illo: The Tablet
Published on Mar 12, 2015
"Just a little something for the Olicity fans out there à la "The Notebook"... Hope you like it!!"

ArrowWritersRoom retweeted
Lord Mesa @lordmesa  ·  16h 16 hours ago
The Tablet @amellywood @EmilyBett @ArrowProdOffice @ARROWwriters @ArrowCW Olicity à la "The Notebook"...

https://twitter.com/arrowwriters

He also did this one for charity ("the organization works with children with cancer so I wanted Oliver to be carrying children dealing with cancer aspiring to be heroes")...

lord_mesa   19 hours ago
Very excited to reveal this artwork I created for the teamarrow.net charity viewing party for this year's season finale of Arrow this May!!
Check out their site for more details!! 100% of the proceeds got to the organization Hope and Heroes!
I will be sending the event organizers prints of my artwork for them to either auction or raffle off!!!
Please check out and support this great cause!!

B_6oM1zUUAAjlEm.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/0IzL49PH_W/

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

This is a cute fan-made video about SA's relationships with his Arrow cast mates (nice collection of clips and pics)...

Stephen Amell & The Arrow Cast
Published on Mar 13, 2015, by kastwin

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Lord Mesa Speed Illo: The Tablet

Published on Mar 12, 2015

"Just a little something for the Olicity fans out there à la "The Notebook"... Hope you like it!!"

https://twitter.com/arrowwriters

He also did this one for charity ("the organization works with children with cancer so I wanted Oliver to be carrying children dealing with cancer aspiring to be heroes")...

https://instagram.com/p/0IzL49PH_W/

The Olicity feels "Sniff"

I'm amazed at how much work goes into each picture,  I liked him for the ideas but watching that with all the shading and details, I'm blown away.

• Love 3

Being stuck at work with only Pandora & Tumblr made me realize I found another song for Olicity. "Stay" by Rhianna. From the clips Ive seen of 316, it looks like that might be the song of the moment for them. Of course the song played right after "When I was your man" by Bruno Mars.  I think my Pandora is trying to tell me something....

Maybe I should really figure out how to put together those clip videos on youtube.

• Love 1

Being stuck at work with only Pandora & Tumblr made me realize I found another song for Olicity. "Stay" by Rhianna. From the clips Ive seen of 316, it looks like that might be the song of the moment for them. Of course the song played right after "When I was your man" by Bruno Mars.  I think my Pandora is trying to tell me something....

Maybe I should really figure out how to put together those clip videos on youtube.

I like this version even better . . .

• Love 2

Being stuck at work with only Pandora & Tumblr made me realize I found another song for Olicity. "Stay" by Rhianna. From the clips Ive seen of 316, it looks like that might be the song of the moment for them. 

The show used "Stay" for a Lauriver scene in 1x18, though. 

The show used "Stay" for a Lauriver scene in 1x18, though. 

Only remember the Radioactive song being used... which I still can't figure out why they used that song. Its not romantic and it has kinda an ironic tone when used for a love scene

No offense intended but somehow the Lauriver scenes just dont have a lasting impression on me. They kinda just evaporate from me if I even register them.

Only remember the Radioactive song being used... which I still can't figure out why they used that song. Its not romantic and it has kinda an ironic tone when used for a love scene

No offense intended but somehow the Lauriver scenes just dont have a lasting impression on me. They kinda just evaporate from me if I even register them.

I probably wouldn't have remembered either, except that I liked the song and was annoyed it was "wasted" on a Lauriver scene.
  • Love 2

I probably wouldn't have remembered either, except that I liked the song and was annoyed it was "wasted" on a Lauriver scene.

I liked the song too, and I thought that was a nice scene that never went anywhere (thankfully, because if it had I probably wouldn't have watched this show past the first season).

• Love 1

It's kind of sad that that the thing I remember most about that scene with Oliver and Laurel is Laurel's outfit. A hoodie, jean cutoffs and ankle socks? She looks like a college freshman, circa 1994. I remember thinking how I couldn't take it seriously because of the ankle socks. I have issues, clearly.

• Love 1

I'm really feeling "Something I need" by One Republic. This is a cover, but if Olicity kiss this season, this is the song I want in the background. Great vid too.

Great song choice! It fits them

• Love 1

Did that Chris Pratt (Pratt Chris?) Tumblr site not do screencaps/recap for this episode?  I haven't seen them posted anywhere.

I don't think we'll be seeing her do recaps anymore considering her disinterest to the show at the moment. Even in the last one you can see in the tags that she wasn't planning on doing it but a lot of people asked so she did. :/

• Love 1

Thanks.  Either I got confused or he/she changed their name :)

I don't think we'll be seeing her do recaps anymore considering her disinterest to the show at the moment. Even in the last one you can see in the tags that she wasn't planning on doing it but a lot of people asked so she did. :/

Oh that stinks, they were funny.  I just read the most recent and was surprised at how short it was and how it skipped almost all of the Olicity scenes.

Edited by Morrigan2575