Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

No, she's still writing

Someone LMK if Arrow gets its shit together, please? I’m out.

I will miss Felicity. And Diggle.

This has no effect on Deceive, Inveigle, or Our Version of Events, by the way.  [snip]

My headcanon is that the show actually ended around, like, 4x06, when Felicity and Oliver made up, got married, and are now in the process of making beautiful, beautiful babies in between vigilantism and family dinners with Thea and the Diggles. Also, Malcolm is finally fucking dead and Roy came home and Laurel is off time-traveling and finding herself with Sara.

The end. With sprinkles.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MaisyDaisy said:

There was a pretty big bust up on tumblr, and that's why she said she was taking a step back. She instigated a whole heap of stuff, but didn't appreciate the clap back.

Ooh tell us! In the quiver thread if it's not appropriate here! plzzzzzz

I wish I could get into the homeless fic but I see so many homeless people in the CBD I just can't bring myself to read it. 

3 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

Oh baby that second photo!! Felicity Lingerie clad holding a gun GIMME!! 

It makes me think of Supersillydorks fic where Oliver and Felicity are from rival gangs The Predator

• Love 1

I actually think that one is extremely corny. I like the first one posted (Felicity straddling Oliver) the best. The proportions work pretty well. Some of these others, even if I the idea is solid, just aren't executed that well. 

That being said, I have no photoshopping skills to speak of.

(edited)
4 hours ago, LeighAn said:

Some more goodies from this tumblr (seriously full props to the manip maker they are excellent and well made and I usually find manips creepy sometimes):

tumblr_omimz7XAP41vt9dhlo1_1280.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD hello there Justin Hartley and Cassidy Freeman's bodies with heads pasteded on yay HAHAHA LOLOLOL I can't stop laughing.

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD hello there Justin Hartley and Cassidy Freeman's bodies with heads pasteded on yay HAHAHA LOLOLOL I can't stop laughing.

Thanks. I was pretty sure those weren't loose tendrils of Felicity's hair on her neck and it's good to be able to confirm it.

Okay, so where do the others come from? The P.S. I Love You one is obvious. Poor Steve's face is so red superimposed over Gerard Butler's in that one.

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

I think the one with "Oliver" in a tux is from Water for Elephants.

Google confirms it. And the last one is apparently from Nerve. I couldn't find a complete match, but the outfits seem right.

The lingere one I can only find in connection to a romance novel, but even there it looks like Angelina Jolie's face is photoshopped into a photo with some dude.

9 minutes ago, Hiveminder said:

Felicity's face seems okay in most of them, but Oliver is looking off in weird directions. Manips always freak me out. 

The size of the heads look out of proportion to me in all of these, yikes.

I've been looking, but couldn't find it.  Are there a couple people in here that are involved for Camp Nano for an Olicity fic?

I know I'm late for March, but I would like to join for April.

On 17. 03. 2017. at 9:38 PM, wonderwall said:

Our very own @apinknightmare wrote an AMAZING one shot! You guys should read it. It's sad, sweet, yet incredibly hopeful. 

Read it! She's such a fantastic writer you won't regret it

http://archiveofourown.org/works/10341342

I didn't see it as sad. Have to admit, I was putting off reading it because of this qualifier. :) My favorite part was 

Spoiler

Oliver talking about him losing what they had and stealing it from Felicity at the same time. That one was a punch to the gut.

Brava, @apinknightmare.

In other news, Deceive, Inveigle, and Obfuscate has been updated. I can't believe there's only one chapter left. Particularly when I feel she slipped in a new thread.

Spoiler

FQ Ltd. I have no idea what aside from Felicity Queen it could stand for. Crap on a cracker.

I'm fearing I won't get to experience the party Donna and Thea have been cooking up and that would feel like a loss in my book.

• Love 2

I love the homeless Oliver fic but I'm hoping it's not going the direction I think it's going:

Spoiler

With the cliff hanger about Laurel killing his daughter I'm worried it's going to be an abortion plot- like Laurel had an abortion and never told him- and I'm of the opinion that it's not the mans call if a woman chooses to have an abortion. So I'm hoping that's really not it cause I'm pretty sure that will just evaporate all my sympathy for Oliver - and this is the only fic that's made me cry to ha.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LeighAn said:

I love the homeless Oliver fic but I'm hoping it's not going the direction I think it's going:

Reveal hidden contents

With the cliff hanger about Laurel killing his daughter I'm worried it's going to be an abortion plot- like Laurel had an abortion and never told him- and I'm of the opinion that it's not the mans call if a woman chooses to have an abortion. So I'm hoping that's really not it cause I'm pretty sure that will just evaporate all my sympathy for Oliver - and this is the only fic that's made me cry to ha.

That was my first thought too, but then I kept thinking about it. 

Spoiler

I think there was something about Oliver going to a grave every month, and I think that's probably his daughter's. There wouldn't be a grave if it was an abortion.  

Besides, an abortion might have been enough for Oliver to leave Laurel, but I can't see how it would lead to him becoming homeless, which is more and more starting to look like it might be at least partially by his own choice.

Edited by Hiveminder
5 minutes ago, BunsenBurner said:

If it was an abortion would he even know the sex of the child?

I think a fetus starts to develop outward sex organs at around 9 weeks, so it's possible the doctor and nurses who perform the abortion would know depending on how far along the pregnancy is, but I doubt they make a habit of telling the parents. 

28 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

If she's going along with canon, maybe Laurel got in an accident while driving drunk with her in the car or something?

I figure Laurel must have done something while she was drunk, but she apparently lied to him about it at first, and I would think she'd have been given a breathalyzer or something if it was a car accident so I don't know if it would be that. 

Or, it just to me that maybe his daughter died in an accident that Laurel caused while driving drunk and the lie was about something else. Like, maybe he's so angry at his father because Robert and Laurel were having an affair. 

I spend too much time thinking about fan fiction. 

8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I'd like to follow the conversation but I can't find a link.

For the homeless Oliver fic?  It's here http://archiveofourown.org/works/8944795/chapters/20475253

Love this fic. Hope his daughter was actually born and not an abortion. It could be the result of a car accident because Laurel was drinking while pregnant. Neither one shows Laurel in good light.  I do think Lance is blaming it all on him.

I am not sure if anyone else is still keeping up with PoA? But this latest chapter is just a bunch of nope. Just poor Jules. 

Spoiler

Felicity talks about how Jules can't possibly remember that when she was first born Felicity has wished she had been Ellie. And that she can't help but worry that her "initial distance from her daughter had created the foundation for her little girl's often closed-off nature." Well yes Felicity, it may have. Especially when you combine it with having a nursery set up for this future daughter and her art hung on the walls.

Then a few paragraphs later Felicity can't understand why Jules would feel like she's not good enough. 

Throughout the chapter is Felicity mentioning how Jules never smiles and how rare it is to see, and she's six!! Felicity! There has to be another reason why your six year old child never smiles. 

I'm also struggling to see how a six year old would be studying art-lit in a public school? And the entire conversation between Ellie and Jules in the previous chapter did not sound like a three and six year old? 

2 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

I am not sure if anyone else is still keeping up with PoA? But this latest chapter is just a bunch of nope. Just poor Jules. 

Reveal hidden contents

Felicity talks about how Jules can't possibly remember that when she was first born Felicity has wished she had been Ellie. And that she can't help but worry that her "initial distance from her daughter had created the foundation for her little girl's often closed-off nature." Well yes Felicity, it may have. Especially when you combine it with having a nursery set up for this future daughter and her art hung on the walls.

Then a few paragraphs later Felicity can't understand why Jules would feel like she's not good enough. 

Throughout the chapter is Felicity mentioning how Jules never smiles and how rare it is to see, and she's six!! Felicity! There has to be another reason why your six year old child never smiles. 

I'm also struggling to see how a six year old would be studying art-lit in a public school? And the entire conversation between Ellie and Jules in the previous chapter did not sound like a three and six year old? 

Authors, any authors not just fanfic, rarely get children right. They're either three year olds giving dissertations on the effects of bumblebee mating patterns on cross pollination or 9 year olds eating crayons and not being at all concerned that they are currently kidnapped. 

The last few episodes have been pretty good too. I kind of hate when they focus on Felicity and Jules.  It just makes me so angry. I can only skim those chapters.