Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I’m going to spam every address at MTV with my feelings on this fucker.  What about spamming all kinds of celebrities with links these tweets? That has to get someone’s attention eventually.

I want to get political but I’m not going there. It’s just insane that people like him exist and think they’re superior with their uneducated minds, restraining orders, multiple convictions and abuser ways. But they have heterosexual sex! 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 20
17 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I’m going to spam every address at MTV with my feelings on this fucker.  What about spamming all kinds of celebrities with links these tweets? That has to get someone’s attention eventually.

I want to get political but I’m not going there. It’s just insane that people like him exist and think they’re superior with their uneducated minds, restraining orders, multiple convictions and abuser ways. But they have heterosexual sex! 

I’m spamming twitter now bahahah. I’m waiting to see if he replies ?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, beckie said:

I thought Jenelle said they were quitting because they were portrayed badly? Guess she saw the light and realized it's because they are! Mtv won't fire them, but I'd like to see Jenelle keep her word about quitting. (NOT).

Ha. David is coming off way worse, in his 10 minutes on Twitter, than he has over his few years on the show. And I didn't think that was possible. Pretty sure the editors aren't editing his Tweets. 

• Love 15
On 2/14/2018 at 8:19 PM, druzy said:

Why is Jenelle wearing the outfit (choker and all) I wore in the 90s to my middle school Valentine's dance? (At least my boots were closed-toe.) Is that clothing store Rave still in business in Jenelle's neck of the swamp?

On 2/15/2018 at 2:19 PM, ghoulina said:

David going on Twitter was just about the worst possible idea. He is coming across worse than ever (not he could have fallen any further). If he can't even handle SM criticism without unleashing a tidal wave of "bitch" and "ho", can you imagine what he does when he's mad in real life? 

Two minutes checking out his Twitter should make it apparent - this guy hates women.  He hates LGBT people, pro-gun reformers, racial/ethnic minorities, etc, too....but he hates women most of all.  There's a deep-seated, nefarious misogyny inside of David Eason.  I feel very sorry for his former partners. (I can't be empathethic to Jenelle right now, sorry.) I feel even worse for his daughters and I fear for them.  I can't imagine having a father who so actively, constantly harbors such a violent hate for women.  It also just makes me profoundly sad for Maryssa and Ensley.

5 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Hasn’t Janelle hooked up with girls on occasion?  I thought I read that somewhere, maybe even here.  If yes, how can David go off on “homos”?  Doesn’t he know?   So confused.

"It doesn't count if it's two hot chicks! As long as they will let us watch and still wanna hook up with guys, too!"

- majority of homophobic straight men (see: David Eason)

As for David, Jenelle, and the guns....ya'll, I have a feeling this isn't going to end well.  I'm scared for the kids that there will be some kind of accident. As much as I abhor David and Jenelle, I don't want either of them to die, but I'm also afraid one might shoot the other.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15

David is a vile human being. He's the worst person from the Teen Mom franchise - and given the other contenders, that says a lot about how awful he is.  

MTV was one of the first media outlets that made it "safe" to be gay - gay castmates on The Real World, for example, showed a generation of viewers in the 90s that gay people are people just like straight people.  The network undeniably played a part in mainstream acceptance of LGBTQ people in the past 30 years that led to the legalization of same sex marriage.  It's disgusting that MTV hasn't sacked him yet over this.  If MTV continues to keep David on the show, they're tarnishing their legacy as part of that shift in cultural values in regards to LGBT issues.

Also, isn't Morgan J. Freeman gay? Or is my gaydar off?  (ETA: Yep, apparently my gaydar is off. He's straight.)

I'm done with this show. I hope MTV gets rid of the whole thing. David has just killed it. I just hope that before it happens, some junkie ex-friend of Jenelle & David goes by the land and steals all their firearms and weapons to sell for drugs when they're off doing their myriad of custody exchanges.  Because when the show ends or David makes Jenelle lose her income source, things are really going to get ugly on the land.  

I wonder....If Jenelle had to pick between MTV fame & money or David, which would she pick? 

• Love 19

He’s a low life POS (with I’m pretty sure a small dick). But we already knew that. 

At this point Jenelle couldn’t get an advertiser to pay her $6/hr twirling a sign in front of a crappy apartment complex dressed as a chicken.

I predict MTV won’t do anything. They sold their soul years ago. I won’t be watching anymore. 

• Love 18
59 minutes ago, druzy said:

Preach, Simon! Again, he speaks the truth. 

I am not very good at the whole Twitter thing. I still get lost when I go to a Twitter page. I will do my best to post. I know @MTV and @TeenMom. What other Twitter handles should I use? Do I need to link back to David? 

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Preach, Simon! Again, he speaks the truth. 

I am not very good at the whole Twitter thing. I still get lost when I go to a Twitter page. I will do my best to post. I know @MTV and @TeenMom. What other Twitter handles should I use? Do I need to link back to David? 

@Viacom @radar_online @TMZ @usweekly @PerezHilton

• Love 11

Someone tweeted this list of sponsors 

@BurgerKing @CadburyWorld @creditkarma @DegreeWomen @Dove @GarnierFR @Hersheys @Knorr @mmschocolate @MetroPCS @NUTROBrand @officedepot @Oreo @Proactiv @RentACenter @SeventhGen @SNICKERS @TacoBellTeam @TargetNews

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, druzy said:

Way to help out there Randy.  Doing what’s morally right would be the better option. Shouldn’t they already be prepared in case the show ends?

• Love 10

I’m not religious but I’m praying to sweet baby Jesus in his fleece lined diaper that this firestorm of tweeting and emailing gets David and Janelle fired!  Just hope that someone can take all their kids because these two are going to be angry and it should exclusively be directed at each other.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

He’s not making me very happy right now. ??‍♀️ Take a Stand Randy. Chelsea and Kail both has gay/lesbian friends who have been on the show. Yet they are staying silent. What a shame. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, druzy said:

Really Randy??? It worked when everybody refused to work with Farrah. But I guess what’s more important is you don’t want your daughter to lose her MTV money. Gotta make those excuses for Chelsea always above anything else.

Edited by littleB1rdy
  • Love 9

For all their political *opinions*, I'd be shocked if David or Jenelle actually voted in recent elections.  Heck, I'd be shocked if they've even registered to vote since moving to the swamp.

David, you're only 29/30 years old. You are too young to have all this hate inside of you. It must be exhausting to hate so many people. 

David reminds me of Ennis's father in this scene from Brokeback Mountain.  Ennis even says that his dad could have had a part in the attack. It makes me so sad for his (and Jenelle's) children.  I hope none of them are gay or trans. Even if they're all straight as an arrow, I'm sad for them that they're actively being taught to hate. And even sadder it's happening in 2018. 

14 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Way to help out there Randy.  Doing what’s morally right would be the better option. Shouldn’t they already be prepared in case the show ends?

Papa Randalicious just doesn't want to give up his "fame" from the show.  I doubt he or Chelsea & family will be really hurting financially once the show ends (unlike basically all the other girls except Farrah). Randy doesn't want to become irrelevant in the world of D-List celebrities by association and lose the love from his Twitter followers.

• Love 9

Jesus God Leah, is David going on about "the new covenant of Jesus Christ"????? David???

He's on a coke or meth binge.  He's obviously the type that gets angry (instead of fun) on uppers. 

ETA: Hey, David. You know what Jesus said about gays? NOTHING. If it was such an abomination, I'm pretty sure the man himself have said at least something about it somewhere in Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John. Go read the gospels, b*tch. 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

I don’t even feel right liking your post but I so appreciate you sharing. He blocked me a while back. 

He must be on coke or meth 24/7. He is a vile lunatic! 

• Love 13
24 minutes ago, druzy said:

He must be on coke or meth 24/7. He is a vile lunatic! 

Ha! We had the same thought! @druzy.  I hope Jace is with Babs, Kaiser is with Doris, and Maryssa & Ensley are safely locked in a room equipped with food, water, and a toilet on the second floor beyond the pile of appliances blocking the foot of the stairway. 

• Love 13

Oh, Jenelle and David....

I wouldn't want to piss off the gays when I have to eventually film Unseen Moments Specials and Reunions for MTV.....where there are likely gay wardrobe people dressing you and/or gay make-up/hair people making you camera-ready.......  

• Love 9

No they did it to have pictures taken of themselves and to look more likable. Randy is really messing up trying to cover for Chelsea.

6 minutes ago, Mkay said:

No they did it to have pictures taken of themselves and to look more likable. Randy is really messing up trying to cover for Chelsea.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Randy stands against homphobia every day? I don't think Randy is a bigot and I think he supports LGBT rights, but it's not like the man is an LGBT activist or has made LGBT equality his signature issue or anything.  Also, I'm also pretty damn sure that's his daughter in the NOH8 campaign photo and not Randy himself. Yay that he's pro-equality but let's not act like him being on TM2 is equal to the work that out LGBT celebrities are doing.

I feel like I'm losing sight of who I should be directing most of my anger at here, though (David, Jenelle, and the producers). I also kind of feel like going after Randy and the rest of the cast here (while it is certainly not wrong to do so), may take focus on going after David, Jenelle, and the producers/advertisers....and it probably makes David glad to see his "hatters" turning on each other...and I don't want to give him any satisfaction. 

• Love 15

These are the same coworkers who said nothing about Kaiser being abused on camera, or any of the other batshit insane stuff that happens with Jenelle. If it’s not them that she’s directly targeting then they don’t care what she does.

• Love 9