Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Not sure why this came to me, but I wonder what David did with that mirror/vanity Nathan gave Jenelle as a gift because I know for a fact he wouldn't let that be around. I wonder if it was used as some sort of bonfire? 

I saw it in the episode where he was packing and Jenelle was bitching.  I wondered aloud if he knew Nathan gave it to her. I think not or it would have been trashed long ago.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, druzy said:

Thanks @Rebecca- I didn't know that! 

No problem!

18 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I didn't know either. How do people find this stuff? 

Not sure how I found that one but I'm full of internet knowledge, hahaha. For instance, if anyone wants to know where to watch this show for free online, with no commercials, pm me. 

18 hours ago, druzy said:

I was looking at Jenelle's Instagram account (via instaliga.com- thanks again @Rebecca) and found this post from 5-10-15

j.jpg

Yeah, Barb is super hard on Jenelle. She sucks ass. Why not send that TO BARB instead of posting it? Oh wait, then there would be no point because no one else would see it and we all know she doesn't mean it. Someone should tweet her that and let her see her own words.

13 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Just saw some crap all over the rags about Kaiser's grandma taking Janelle to court because Ensley was born with pot in her bloodstream and Kaiser has been having bruises on his body.

She should not have any kids EVER.

Check this thread...lots of info about that has been posted/linked to. She shouldn't be around humans or animals.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 7

Jenelle Evans’ Mom BANS Her From Seeing Son After Failed Drug Test Scandal

Barbara Evans opened up about the explosive court documents exclusively published by Radar, in which baby daddy Nathan Griffith’s mother asked a judge for emergency custody of Jenelle’s second son Kaiser after the reality star was investigated by the Department of Social Services for having drugs in her system when she gave birth and passing it along to newborn Ensley Eason.

“That’s a fact,” Barbara told Radar about the bombshell investigation Doris Davidson revealed in her filing. “I have Jace, so when something like that happens, they contact me.”

She told Radar that she used that investigation against Jenelle to keep Jace, 7, away from her.

PHOTOS: Jenelle Evans: 18 Secrets, Scandals & Lies From The Controversial ‘Teen Mom’ Star’s Troubled Life

“That’s the reason we were going to court. I can’t send him over there when that’s happened [Ensley testing positive for drugs]. I don’t want to put him in that atmosphere,” she said about her grandchild Jace, of whom she has full custody.

“I knew all along [about Ensley] and never exposed it until the day of court in May,” Barbara told Radar. “And the baby was born in January. All that time I never opened my mouth.”

Barbara also told Radar that the Teen Mom 2 cameras were rolling after court when she discussed the drug investigation.

“I’m very curious if MTV will air the footage of me from the day I went to court with Jenelle,” she said. “After court I was talking to one of her girlfriends, Jamie, asking her ‘what do you think about this decision.’ I told her, ‘You just don’t know all that’s going on.’ I said, ‘If you people only knew this true story. This is not about me or her, this is about Jace’s life.’ They filmed that.”

“I said it [Ensley testing positive for drugs]. Everybody thinks that I held Jace back, I told the girl. That’s the reason why. She said ‘I didn’t know that.’ Well, nobody knew it. I was contacted about the investigation and told about it in court.”

Barbara told Radar that she had been cut off from her two younger grandchildren by Jenelle.

“She won’t let me see Kaiser or Ensley. I can’t see either one of them. She did that a long time ago. Same situation. She won’t let me see them. Then she says to me ‘You don’t want to see your grandkids,’ but I told her ‘Last week you told me you would have me arrested if you came on your property.’”

Barbara also dropped another shocking allegation — that Jenelle smoked marijuana while pregnant with Jace as well.

“You should not be smoking weed when you’re pregnant. She was friggin’ stoned the whole time [she was pregnant with Jace.] I don’t care what it is. It is illegal. She is irresponsible,” she fumed.

Barbara told Radar that she supports Doris’ bid for custody of Kaiser.

Jenelle released a statement about Doris’ shocking claims.

“I can tell you that they are allegations, mostly driven by my mom. Our lawyers are working out a new agreement. Our lawyers are talking today. Doris made accusations but I can tell you that Barbara has a lot to do with them. Doris threw her own son under the bus by admitting that he has pending felonies and possibly on drugs. Her emergency filing was against me and Nathan both,” the MTV star said.

Barbara told Radar that she was fearful for the toddler in Jenelle’s custody.

“I’ve been worried about Kaiser for a long time. We think it’s because he looks like Nathan, therefore David gets more angry with him because of that fact.”

Edited by druzy
  • Love 21

From Druzy's link above: 

Barbara also told Radar that the Teen Mom 2 cameras were rolling after court when she discussed the drug investigation.

“I’m very curious if MTV will air the footage of me from the day I went to court with Jenelle,” she said. “After court I was talking to one of her girlfriends, Jamie, asking her ‘what do you think about this decision.’ I told her, ‘You just don’t know all that’s going on.’ I said, ‘If you people only knew this true story. This is not about me or her, this is about Jace’s life.’ They filmed that.”

“I said it [Ensley testing positive for drugs]. Everybody thinks that I held Jace back, I told the girl. That’s the reason why. She said ‘I didn’t know that.’ Well, nobody knew it. I was contacted about the investigation and told about it in court.”

Barbara told Radar that she had been cut off from her two younger grandchildren by Jenelle.

GOOD for Barb. Also, the part bolded (by me) above tells me this is way worse than any situation Jenelle has found herself in before. Whatever is going on at Jenelle's house is worse than we've suspected. Barb has seen some sh*t with Jenelle and her boyfriends. If she says David is the worst boyfriend Jenelle's ever had, that says all we need to know (and she did say that last season). Ya'll....I have a feeling we are about to witness something going terribly off the tracks bad of a trainwreck situation....the kind so bad you can't even look at it anymore....  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 23
17 hours ago, druzy said:

Actually, she had a bunch of other dogs. Jenelle doesn't have the best track record when it comes to keeping the pets she buys. First there was her German Shepard named Cali who became a K9 dog,then there was her Chihuahua puppy named McKayla (who knows what happened to that little thing … so worried), then there was her bearded dragon named Yoshi who was murdered by an evil heat lamp, then there was her pit bull named Brody who was given away to a friend, and finally there's her other pit bull named Jax who Jenelle still appears to own. Basically, homegirl flies through pets faster than Farrah Abraham flies through thong-kinis.

I managed to mess up the quote box but Jenelle's mysterious disappearing pet situation reminds me of the South Park episode where all of Paris Hilton's pets keep committing suicide.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, druzy said:

“I’ve been worried about Kaiser for a long time. We think it’s because he looks like Nathan, therefore David gets more angry with him because of that fact.”

We've all thought this for a long time. Kaiser is the scapegoat because he reminds both of them of Nathan. 

• Love 24
18 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

One more thought: More than once, we've seen Kaiser yell for David or want David/want to go with David when Jenelle is right there, too. We know what UBT is allegedly doing/saying to/around Kaiser....yet Kaiser still wants/prefers David. This makes it pretty clear to me that David is the one doing the minimum to keep Kaiser alive (milk, hot dogs, etc.) and that Jenelle is even more of a POS mother/person when the cameras aren't around if Kaiser calls for the awful, scary David rather than his mother.....

Okay, I'm gonna stop now. I'm really sorry for all the ramblings about Kaiser's situation. My son is just a few months younger than Kaiser and this breaks my heart so bad.  :(

The lesser of two evils. David is an abuser to Kaiser while Jenelle yells and ignores him. When a child prefers the company of the person who actually interacts with him even if it is with a hit or a smack. 

• Love 15

Kids often "love" their abusers. Even though it seems David is hurting him, he is also the one who is giving him food and some minor attention. 

God, this situation just breaks my heart. I am praying all grandmas win forever!

• Love 22

It's too bad they don't make pieces of shit like jenelle get sterilized.   That needs to be a thing.  

Oh and still wondering why barb was dropping jace off on 'the land' when she knew it was proven that Jenelle wasn't clean and all of this shit is going on with Kaiser.  

Edited by lexiexx
32 minutes ago, lexiexx said:

It's too bad they don't make pieces of shit like jenelle get sterilized.   That needs to be a thing.  

Oh and still wondering why barb was dropping jace off on 'the land' when she knew it was proven that Jenelle wasn't clean and all of this shit is going on with Kaiser.  

Going by the timeline, Barb wasn't informed about Jenelle being under the influence while pregnant until May, four months after the fact. Barb had no proof of anything until then. When she found out, she stopped the visits. That was when Jenelle was bitching about Mother's Day and wanting Jace with her. 

• Love 16

No, Jenelle was high the whole pregnancy with Jace too.  She made youtube videos back then, getting high and driving around.   Then was smoking pot with Ensley too.   Barb gave an interview to Radar where she said that she knew all along about Ensley because CPS notified her, and she said nothing until court in May.  She also said nothing when she found those needles when Jenelle was with Kieffer.   So why was Jace over there visiting?  Why did she not pull for supervised visits since Jace himself says that he does not like David or want to be over there? Jenelle gives no fucks about making Jace comfortable, just like all of these moms, the boyfriend and his comfort comes first.

“I knew all along [about Ensley] and never exposed it until the day of court in May,” Barbara told Radar. “And the baby was born in January. All that time I never opened my mouth.”

• Love 2
4 hours ago, druzy said:

I'm so glad this all came out and we got to hear what Barb is thinking/doing.

1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

One more thought: More than once, we've seen Kaiser yell for David or want David/want to go with David when Jenelle is right there, too. We know what UBT is allegedly doing/saying to/around Kaiser....yet Kaiser still wants/prefers David. This makes it pretty clear to me that David is the one doing the minimum to keep Kaiser alive (milk, hot dogs, etc.) and that Jenelle is even more of a POS mother/person when the cameras aren't around if Kaiser calls for the awful, scary David rather than his mother.....

I've mentioned that in an episode thread before, it really shows what a piece of shit Jenelle is.

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Kids often "love" their abusers. Even though it seems David is hurting him, he is also the one who is giving him food and some minor attention. 

God, this situation just breaks my heart. I am praying all grandmas win forever!

Yep...like an abused dog who is still loyal to the owners. All Kaiser knows is that sometimes David pays attention to him. Jenelle clearly doesn't spend any time with Kaiser, she usually acts like a very immature and cold 14 year old that is babysitting for the first time when she's around him alone.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 17
40 minutes ago, druzy said:

Everyone must stop everything for her! Call the office Jenelle.

ctt.jpg

Why doesn't she just call these people?  She feels like if she calls them out in public she will get something for free. 

• Love 12
Just now, DangerousMinds said:

Why can't she just call or email these people? Privately? Real question!

And is there anyone who DIDN'T think Jenelle was smoking pot throughout all of her pregnancies?

We all knew. I am sure Barb knew as well.

Barb is the one who has to prove it to the courts. By the time court hearings are held, that is enough time for Jenelle to get her system cleaned. Barb and her attorney had to know this and why she likely had to wait until Jenelle was caught. Sad, but that is how the courts work.

• Love 11

So I'll be the asshole to say it but those pit bulls around the kids scares me as well. They already have two neglectful parents and they have to also be around dogs who can be aggressive if their owners are neglectful assholes. 

Jenelle and ID don't strike me as the type to train their dogs and make sure they are fine around the kids. 

I have no doubt they go get high in the room and leave Ensley in a bouncer and Kaiser roaming with the Pitties in the house. These poor kids and pets are doomed in that house. 

Edited by LunaMia
Glitchy
  • Love 20

No wonder Javi married Garbage Pail, he's an epic attention whore! He needs to stop meddling in shit he knows nothing about. There's nothing to respect about Jenelle!

Follow Jo's lead and mind your shit, I'm sure you have enough of your own drama from messin' with Sasquatch. 

• Love 11

I don't even care what he is referring to...the use of the word "respect" in reference to Jenelle makes me say REALLY??! as well. And the thought of Javi and Janelle having an adult convo makes me lol. It's a weird time for him to be supporting or respecting Jenelle..but when wouldn't it be a weird time for that I guess...

He's an attention whore for sure, @LunaMia. I actually think he hooked up with Kailyn, in part, because he wanted to be part of the show. I also think the show is a big reason he stayed with her. He really embraced his "stardom."  He's also being vague with "concerning issues" - he could just say Jenelle and I worked out the issue around the pregnancy announcement or whatever the issue was. Or he could be super original and just tweet nothing.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 7

I agree @Rebecca. Why is he even talking to Radar online in the first place? What's so interesting about his life that he needs an interview. I don't know why Radar asked him what he thought of the custody battle, why do they care what he thinks? Who does he think he is!? A PTVer!? ?

Then he said he didn't like how Jenelle uses social media to hash out her problems. Um, you all do that! I'm still on his side 100% when it comes to the Pail, but he still annoys me. 

"Concerning issues" another vague tweet,  ugh. 

I couldn't imagine Cole, Jo, or Corey going on Radar to discuss nonsense. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Ya'll, I'm really worried for Kaiser. Endtable isn't big enough to be a big annoyance yet and she's Jenelle's much-wanted girl & David's blood. 

I'm also pretty worried for Barb. And for Doris.

I'm also disgusted by the fact that this grown a$$ man is speaking so disrespectfully to Barb and Doris (especially Doris! He doesn't even know her at all!!!). Cursing and threatening grandmothers is not a good look, David & Jenelle. David especially just seems like a bully speaking like that to these grandmas. He makes himself look like a little man. If my son EVER spoke to his girlfriend's/wife's/friend's mom like that (even if she was the biggest B in the world), he'd be sorry, even if he was a grown man himself. I was taught to respect your elders even when they do things you don't agree with, etc. You can disagree and still be respectful.  This makes me so upset....I wanna fill the streets with upper cut (figuratively speaking). 

And I'm not giving Jenelle a pass. David IS Jenelle, just larger, louder, more powerful, and able to do more physical damage. They both are AWFUL. 

Doris should start a GoFund me to Save Kaiser. I'll donate. We can worry about Endtable once the bigger kids who aren't David's blood are safe. She's enough of a novelty right now that I fear for her safety the least (which isn't to say I'm not concerned). 

Ensley also cannot talk back yet. Give it time. 

If there's a GoFundMe started I would like to donate as well.

13 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

. Right now, though, the number one focus should be to Save Kaiser. 

I think Doris will be successful. Just a shame she can't use TM2 footage.

Edited by AmyFarrahFowler
Capitalization. Because it would bug the hell out of me.
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

No wonder those two scumbags were so desparate to paint Barb as a drunk! 

Yes. It's also shitty of MTV to play along. Producers decided not to make the drug/CPS involvement a story line. 

• Love 16

Let's take a moment to remember Jenelle's tribute to 9-11 last year.  

IMG_2397.PNG

8 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Is Javi referring to Jenelle having leaked the pregnancy news and then blaming him?

Yea. I think so. Jenelle will bring it back up as soon as she needs to use it against Javi.  He's dumb. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Let's take a moment to remember Jenelle's tribute to 9-11 last year.  

IMG_2397.PNG

Yea. I think so. Jenelle will bring it back up as soon as she needs to use it against Javi.  He's dumb. 

I forgot!! #neverforget

I want to quit this show so badly -- but I would miss reading and posting with you all. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

I forgot!! #neverforget

I want to quit this show so badly -- but I would miss reading and posting with you all. 

Same here. 

Barbara told Radar that she was fearful for the toddler in Jenelle’s custody.

I’ve been worried about Kaiser for a long time. We think it’s because he looks like Nathan, therefore David gets more angry with him because of that fact.”

We have posted this many times over on this board. It makes me tear up and yet, so fucking angry. How does any decent human being take out their anger on a child whose mistake is looking like their parent? 

I like how Barb in her own way is slamming the editing of the show with her comment about wishing MTV would show certain scenes. 

• Love 16

I assume MTV is going in on hyping up what we minor drama there is for Chelsea in an effort to keep Jenelle around. I think Jenelle has complained multiple times that she gets an unfair edit compared to the other girls. We who are reasonable people know that's bullshit, but MTV does have to consider their bottom line and they already tried this experiment on OG by getting rid of Farrah. That backfired badly. TM2 without Jenelle would fair even worse. I think this season is an effort to appease her. 

• Love 7

This is so sickening on every level. An investigator from DSS finds this when they visit (from The Ashley)

Mother and father tested positive for substances during investigation,” the document reads. (The document did not indicate what ‘substances’ the pair tested positive for. The Ashley assumes it’s THC, but can’t confirm that.)

A representative of New Hanover County Department of Social Services (NHCDSS) paid a visit to Jenelle’s home in March and reported some disturbing issues.

“NHCDSS visited the home and smelled THC and the child [Ensley] was present in the room at the time,” the social worker reported. “Neither parent cooperated in testing additionally when requested to do so.”

The social worker, who visited the Evans/Eason home weekly during the investigation, set goals for Jenelle and David to follow. Those goals included “to ensure parents do not use illegal substances in the presence of their children or while pending care” and “to make appropriate supervisions for child care, to be more responsible.”

And, MTV continues to throw huge sums of money at them. Way to go, MTV. Stay stoned while you're pregnant, let your boyfriend beat up your kids, be such horrible humans that DSS has to investigate you and tell you not to use drugs in front of your kids and to be responsible and supervise your kids. For that, you'll be rewarded with hundreds of thousands of dollars and MTV will do everything to enable you to continue being the scum of the earth.

When the Duggar thing happened, TLC responded to the backlash by at least getting the pedophile and his disgusting parents off TV. MTV should cut Jenelle loose immediately but we know they won't. What a lovely message they're sending to people! Get pregnant when you're a teenager, dump the child with his grandmother, get arrested a dozen times, be a junkie, have another kid with a guy you barely know,  have a violent relationship with that guy, dump him, hook up on Tinder with another violent guy, move him in, have another kid, continue using drugs, neglect your children and you get to be on TV and get paid a shit ton of money! I think I'm going to go throw up.....................

• Love 23
53 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

I assume MTV is going in on hyping up what we minor drama there is for Chelsea in an effort to keep Jenelle around. I think Jenelle has complained multiple times that she gets an unfair edit compared to the other girls. We who are reasonable people know that's bullshit, but MTV does have to consider their bottom line and they already tried this experiment on OG by getting rid of Farrah. That backfired badly. TM2 without Jenelle would fair even worse. I think this season is an effort to appease her. 

I think you are right. I think it's time to cancel both shows. At this point nothing is ever going to really change in these girls lives. Jenelle and Amber continue to get rewarded for being terrible people who should not be allowed within 100 feet of any child. Without the show they would have completely bailed on their kids by now (that is a good thing in these cases) or be in gel. Leah seems to finally have gotten her crap together (as much as she can) but I think living in the limelight makes is very easy for her to relapse. I also don't think it's fair to Ali to continue filming while her physical struggles increase. I think Chelsea and Kail will be the same with or without the cameras. Kail may have to give up her Pinterest place. I don't count Briana.

• Love 5

I don't understand how you can get away with refusing drugs tests while being investigated. The caseworker said this:

“Neither parent cooperated in testing additionally when requested to do so.”

There was a case recently in my area (Washington state) involving a couple being investigated by CPS for neglecting their children. The father failed to show up for a drug test and the children were taken and sent to live with the maternal grandmother. I just don't get how Jenelle and UBT could say they weren't going to drug test and the caseworker just says okey dokey and closes the file. WTF??

• Love 16
42 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I don't understand how you can get away with refusing drugs tests while being investigated. The caseworker said this:

There was a case recently in my area (Washington state) involving a couple being investigated by CPS for neglecting their children. The father failed to show up for a drug test and the children were taken and sent to live with the maternal grandmother. I just don't get how Jenelle and UBT could say they weren't going to drug test and the caseworker just says okey dokey and closes the file. WTF??

It is as disturbing as the judge in the custody case allowing Jenelle to have scheduled visitations with Jace when she wasn't even taking care of the kids that were already in her care. And this was after it came to his/her attention of Jenelle having tested positive for THC while pregnant. At the very least, those two should have been ordered to be drug-tested on the regular before ordering Jenelle being allowed to have visitations. If she or UBT fails the test, no visitation. Period. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17