Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

Is the left supposed to represent Brandi pre-procedures? I wonder what year that was?  Brandi does not look hideous but she does not look that great either by shallow, Hollywood standards, so if that represents her looks and I can see why she was concerned about staying attractive for her philandering and disinterested husband and meeting Hollywood beauty standards.  Too bad she is so shallow and places such a premium on her and her partner's looks, because she is chasing a dragon that's never going to get caught.

• Love 3
(edited)

Is the left supposed to represent Brandi pre-procedures? I wonder what year that was? Brandi does not look hideous but she does not look that great either by shallow, Hollywood standards, so if that represents her looks and I can see why she was concerned about staying attractive for her philandering and disinterested husband and meeting Hollywood beauty standards. Too bad she is so shallow and places such a premium on her and her partner's looks, because she is chasing a dragon that's never going to get caught.

What I can't begin to fathom is why she would get filler injections so darn close to the reunion. Unless she actually got 10+ syringes of Juvaderm Ultra Plus in either side of her face, she looked swollen.

Edited by turbogirlnyc
  • Love 3

Because all good mothers bring their transient fuck buddies around their kids.

Can you imagine those boys watching this show as teenagers? Once out there, you can't hide the footage - those kids will need therapy for sure!

• Love 2

1hkbnt0qlzyhicc0kq95_bigger.png Lisa Vanderpump @LisaVanderpump 

3h 3 hours ago

RT @ChariAdams Brandi doesn't understand an analogy. Maybe she thinks it is the study of assholes #RHOBH

Or anal orgy maybe? Too funny.

tumblr_mb0g4wLKXV1ru04cp.gif

As Of The Reunion (Feb.20th) Brandi Had No Idea What An Analogy Was ~Andy & Kyle Had To Explain It To Her ~ Yet Yesterday She Uses The Word In Her Blog...Killing Me

• Love 5

There was a big spread online today, a feature called "The 20 Most Hated Women in Hollywood."  I wasn't surprised to see that LeeAnn

Rimes is #3, but I was very surprised when I saw that Brandi Glanville is #5 or #6.  Not that I think Brandi shouldn't be on there; I just didn't think she was that important in Hollywood.  The story said that Brandi is so disliked because of her filthy language and behavior.  I guess this proves that Eddie sure can pick 'em, doesn't it?  LOL

• Love 5

Brandi's lawyer must have had a long chat with her.   The 21 day cleanse - yes it was YO's suggestion - but  when has she ever taken YO's advice.  The first night dinner in Amsterdam, surprisingly she wasn't drunk, then she decides not to smoke pot, or eat space cake.   Pretty good, and then it goes downhill - fast!!!   Drunk, one night stand, fighting, swearing, and drunk again, and the slap.   Finale she was high on Xanax & booze.    But, then she went on twitter for her charity walk plea, pics of the boys, the tweet about JR - (I think that was so infer she's in a stable relationship now), pics of her kids & JR, and the flight back to LA from NYC she's on twitter again saying she's now putting all the BS with Leann behind her, and she's going to include her in her preflight prayers.    Something's up, but you know it's only a matter of time before she snaps!!

• Love 5

There's also her brand of wine coming out.  She's made herself famous with her drinking habits, so it's kind of weird that she is so sensitive about people discussing it.  I can see if she never publically spoke of how much she drinks, or if she tried to hide or downplay it, but she makes a living from publically getting drunk and acting out.  It's telling, imo, that she's alternately proud, as in boastful, and defensive about it.  I'm sure she'd really rather be doing something else with herself but can't or doesn't want to make the necessary changes.  She seems so utterly lost as a person and that makes me genuinely sad, even though I have no more empathy left to give her.  I just feel for her kids because their home life sounds chaotic.  I know nothing of Eddie or LeAnn, so I can't say whether I think they are more stable as parents, but god I hope so. 

• Love 4

At this point why does anyone care about LeAnn Rimes?  She was married, fell in love with someone else and married him.  Check out the roster of country music couples and it is almost a requirement from Johnny Cash to all the other happy change my spouse for another.  The difference was Brandi Glanvillian who is not regretting having an ex who is unemployable because of her actively wanting people to boycott him.  Suck it up bitch soon you will be the sole support of your kids. 

• Love 7

There was a big spread online today, a feature called "The 20 Most Hated Women in Hollywood." I wasn't surprised to see that LeeAnn

Rimes is #3, but I was very surprised when I saw that. Brandi Glanville is #5 or #6. Not that I think Brandi shouldn't be on there; I just didn't think she was that important in Hollywood. The story said that Brandi is so disliked because of her filthy language and behavior. I guess this proves that Eddie sure can pick 'em, doesn't it? LOL

I think the only reason Lean is higher on the list is that she's much more famous than Brandi.
  • Love 2

So according to Brandi's blog:

I was almost out the door to watch my littlest actor perform a one “boy” play when I found out I have to blog the reunion! I was out last night with TV execs so didn't get to see all of it--bet you'd like to have been a fly on the wall during that dinner. Ha! Well, since I didn’t know I had to blog, this may be a little late. Sorry!

Hm. Don't the housewives get copies of the show a few days before it airs?  Yeah. And if Brandi doesn't get a copy, she didn't  record the show?  Pleazzze....  Sure Brandi.  You were out with 'TV execs.'  You've got to wonder Brandi's definition of this.  God, I hope she gets some offer from these so called 'TV execs' so she gets off this show and I can start enjoying it again.  And please take your convenient new BFF addition, Kim, with you.

I did enjoy, as someone else pointed out, her claim that she was manipulated by Kyle but then says that Kyle is slow and not smart.  Geez, Brandi, what does that make you then?  Those comments were priceless.   

• Love 7

So in Brandi's blog she starts off by saying she was "almost out the door to watch my littlest actor perform a one 'boy' play when I found out I had to blog . . . . . "

From this I wasn't sure if she even made it to the play, or perhaps she blogged during the play.  Last time I checked a one actor play has only one actor in it. Here is a picture from the play https://twitter.com/brandiglanville  it seems there were other actors.  Perhaps I gave Brandi too much credit assuming she knew the difference between a one person play and a play.

Equally odd was this comment about Kyle:  "She absolutely told me Lisa V. had an affair and filed for bankruptcy.  I was simply used to deliver the message on . . . .TV."  First off Brandi delivered the BK comment on her Podcast after the season stopped filming.  It was Lisa who brought it up on TV.  Second the affair nonsense was again something she brought up to Lisa on camera, and attached Kyle's name to it.  How or why would Kyle want either of those items out there is questionable but Brandi not only caused them to be aired but used Kyle's name.  She continues with, "My fault.  I was manipulated and let myself be used."  Mind you this statement is sandwich between multiple attacks on how dumb Kyle is.

So with all the folks working in mental health that comment bring some clarity to the various mental health issues I have a question-is Kyle's diagnosis of Brandi being a sick fuck-a valid one?   

• Love 11

So in Brandi's blog she starts off by saying she was "almost out the door to watch my littlest actor perform a one 'boy' play when I found out I had to blog . . . . . "

From this I wasn't sure if she even made it to the play, or perhaps she blogged during the play.  Last time I checked a one actor play has only one actor in it. Here is a picture from the play https://twitter.com/brandiglanville  it seems there were other actors.  Perhaps I gave Brandi too much credit assuming she knew the difference between a one person play and a play.

Equally odd was this comment about Kyle:  "She absolutely told me Lisa V. had an affair and filed for bankruptcy.  I was simply used to deliver the message on . . . .TV."  First off Brandi delivered the BK comment on her Podcast after the season stopped filming.  It was Lisa who brought it up on TV.  Second the affair nonsense was again something she brought up to Lisa on camera, and attached Kyle's name to it.  How or why would Kyle want either of those items out there is questionable but Brandi not only caused them to be aired but used Kyle's name.  She continues with, "My fault.  I was manipulated and let myself be used."  Mind you this statement is sandwich between multiple attacks on how dumb Kyle is.

So with all the folks working in mental health that comment bring some clarity to the various mental health issues I have a question-is Kyle's diagnosis of Brandi being a sick fuck-a valid one?   

I think Brandi was claiming that her son was the only "boy" in the play but with Brandi, you never know. LOL

Last season, she claimed that LisaV manipulated her into going after Adrienne and then Kyle last season. That LisaV fed her info and Brandi then became the messenger even though Lisa never asked/told her to say/do anything. Poor, poor Brandi, she has no mind of her own, she is easily controlled by others, even those of lesser intellect!  If she returns next season are we to hear that Kim pulled her strings this season or will she try to blame Yolanda?

Brandi throws things out there and hope some of it sticks and then claims someone else made her do it against her will. LOL

• Love 6

I think Brandi was claiming that her son was the only "boy" in the play but with Brandi, you never know. LOL

Last season, she claimed that LisaV manipulated her into going after Adrienne and then Kyle last season. That LisaV fed her info and Brandi then became the messenger even though Lisa never asked/told her to say/do anything. Poor, poor Brandi, she has no mind of her own, she is easily controlled by others, even those of lesser intellect!  If she returns next season are we to hear that Kim pulled her strings this season or will she try to blame Yolanda?

Brandi throws things out there and hope some of it sticks and then claims someone else made her do it against her will. LOL

For someone who claims to be a writer Brandi needs to learn to articulate.  A one boy play would be likened to a one man play. 

I still maintain that Brandi has this misplaced idea that any and everything that has ever happened or rumored to have happened in these woman or their families lives has to be publicized and it is her duty as the misfiring truth cannon to do so.  In a world where confidants are few and far between she is the anti-confidant.

The other thing I found troubling was the "anorexic old hag" comment.  The way Brandi says it makes it seem that Lisa refers to herself as anorexic.  A major fail in Brandi's life is this thing she does where she picks a label-erroneous or factual and then plies it on the person or persons and claims she is trying to make a point that labels are bad whether or not they are true.  So if Lisa is labeled with being anorexic and it is untrue then Brandi being labeled as a drunk is also untrue?  Not only is it bad rationale but it is not funny.  I think Brandi needs to take a course in comedy writing so she can understand what it takes to make a joke.  Delivery is entirely a different matter. 

• Love 6

I know 4 out of 5 dentist recommend trident for patients that chew gum. And yes Brandi is a sick fuck.

For someone who claims to be a writer Brandi needs to learn to articulate.  A one boy play would be likened to a one man play. 

I still maintain that Brandi has this misplaced idea that any and everything that has ever happened or rumored to have happened in these woman or their families lives has to be publicized and it is her duty as the misfiring truth cannon to do so.  In a world where confidants are few and far between she is the anti-confidant.

The other thing I found troubling was the "anorexic old hag" comment.  The way Brandi says it makes it seem that Lisa refers to herself as anorexic.  A major fail in Brandi's life is this thing she does where she picks a label-erroneous or factual and then plies it on the person or persons and claims she is trying to make a point that labels are bad whether or not they are true.  So if Lisa is labeled with being anorexic and it is untrue then Brandi being labeled as a drunk is also untrue?  Not only is it bad rationale but it is not funny.  I think Brandi needs to take a course in comedy writing so she can understand what it takes to make a joke.  Delivery is entirely a different matter.

Her denial made me beleive that was a drunk text. At the reunion she didn't appear to have any recall of that.

• Love 6

I know 4 out of 5 dentist recommend trident for patients that chew gum. And yes Brandi is a sick fuck.

Her denial made me beleive that was a drunk text. At the reunion she didn't appear to have any recall of that.

Good call-she did seem steam rolled by it.  It made me wonder how many of the others had received similar insults and have just let them roll of their backs.  I always get the impression that Brandi thinks that since Chelsea Handler gets away with insult humor directed at her STAFF, she Brandi can pull the same thing on co-workers and they will all laugh all the way to the bank.  She doesn't get that Chelsea pays these people and continually promotes their careers.

• Love 4

If Kyle was able to manipulate Brandi like that, then Kyle's not so dumb afterall. : )

But how is Kyle to blame for what came out of Brandi's mouth on camera?  Deflection as usual. Blame everyone else.

Please let  Brandi be gone next season.  Please. 

• Love 6

I always wondered what it must have been like between JR and Mauricio who is his boss with JR dating Brandi, who has been saying some really awful things about his wife.  When Kyle was on WWHL this week, something was mentioned about JR and she said something about him working for The Agency and that he was a very good agent.

Me too.  JR must be bringing in the sales.

Mauricio strikes me as the type that keeps business and personal issues separate in his new venture.   J.R. must be bringing in good revenue to the firm.   In Season 1 Mauricio may have acted differently because the Kyle/Camille issue was threatening his client relationship with Kelsey Grammar.   I give Mauricio (and Farah) a lot of credit.  J.R. must be exhausted with the juggling act.  How much can his reputation take being associated with her.

I shudder to think the tantrums Brandi has when he has a professional commitment and she's not included.  I hope for JR's sake the sex is worth it.

• Love 4
(edited)

I applaud Brandi or anyone else participating in a walk to benefit a charity, but really, who would walk with Brandi?  I wouldn't want to be associated with her by being on her "team."  I'd rather send a check to the charity and bypass Brandi altogether.  I would think the world would be on to Brandi by now.  She's the filthiest voice in Hollywood and a sneaking, conniving beetch, yet every so often she publicizes some grand deed she's doing.  Her time is her own and not mine to schedule for her, but if she were truly a caring person, I'd think she'd want to be with her father when he's so ill.  (Yes, she probably committed to the charity, but exceptions are made for emergency situations).  There is no way this string-trailing piece of trash can make up for everything she's said and done by walking a few miles --  unless she's walking south FAST for the border, in which case I'll help her along!  She really does over-publicize her good deeds with the same fervor she usually reserves for her sexual escapades.  Dizzzzz-GUSTING!!!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 5

zoeysmom, I just looked up the article you asked about.  AOL ran it today, but it originally was published on February 9, 2015, at a website called www.shebudgets.com.  I don't know what The 20 Most Hated Women in Hollywood has to do with budgeting, but your guess is as good as mine!  :)

• Love 1

zoeysmom, I just looked up the article you asked about.  AOL ran it today, but it originally was published on February 9, 2015, at a website called www.shebudgets.com.  I don't know what The 20 Most Hated Women in Hollywood has to do with budgeting, but your guess is as good as mine!  :)

Thanks Lura-interesting.  it took a long time to load so stopped shortly after Brandi. 

Me too.  JR must be bringing in the sales.

Mauricio strikes me as the type that keeps business and personal issues separate in his new venture.   J.R. must be bringing in good revenue to the firm.   In Season 1 Mauricio may have acted differently because the Kyle/Camille issue was threatening his client relationship with Kelsey Grammar.   I give Mauricio (and Farah) a lot of credit.  J.R. must be exhausted with the juggling act.  How much can his reputation take being associated with her.

I shudder to think the tantrums Brandi has when he has a professional commitment and she's not included.  I hope for JR's sake the sex is worth it.

Ever since the PS episode, and I know that Brooke shared the listing, I wonder how much of this applies to her. Is she still doing Real Estate? I hope she is doing well.

• Love 1

Ever since the PS episode, and I know that Brooke shared the listing, I wonder how much of this applies to her. Is she still doing Real Estate? I hope she is doing well.

Brooke is a slacker.  Seems to spend more time going on vacations without her new husband, playing with her dog and selling crap out of her closet on line.  She never talks about her real estate career.

I have no idea what Brookie is doing, probably boring newlywed stuff. But Farrah is hustling. I was recently looking for a new place and she was colisting half the places I looked at.

• Love 1

So it sounds like Brandi is trying to make nice with Leanne after all these years. She has mentioned they are getting along better and said she added her to her list of folks to pray for.  IMO she is doing the thing I never understood her not doing before - making nice with Eddie and Leanne so that she can film with her kids. They hold the key to this, and I think it is something that hurts Brandi on this show. Since she isn't married, doesn't necessarily have a lot of regular other stuff going on outside of the show (save for the Podcast which we have seen), not being able to show her "mothering" side is a real negative for her. I have no idea if she would come out looking better or worse if we actually saw her with her boys, but it would be something else for her to film. Whether it is this show, or another show that she might want in the future (there has always been talk of some sort of a spin-off for her), not being able to show such a big part of her life will always be problematic. It will not surprise me in the least to find that this is what she is working on fixing. 

• Love 4

So it sounds like Brandi is trying to make nice with Leanne after all these years. She has mentioned they are getting along better and said she added her to her list of folks to pray for.  IMO she is doing the thing I never understood her not doing before - making nice with Eddie and Leanne so that she can film with her kids. They hold the key to this, and I think it is something that hurts Brandi on this show. Since she isn't married, doesn't necessarily have a lot of regular other stuff going on outside of the show (save for the Podcast which we have seen), not being able to show her "mothering" side is a real negative for her. I have no idea if she would come out looking better or worse if we actually saw her with her boys, but it would be something else for her to film. Whether it is this show, or another show that she might want in the future (there has always been talk of some sort of a spin-off for her), not being able to show such a big part of her life will always be problematic. It will not surprise me in the least to find that this is what she is working on fixing. 

I think Eddie and LeAnn are smart enough to know that if the going gets rough for Brandi she will explode all over them again.  Here is an example LeAnn's ex is writing a book about how he managed to escape Hollywood and find love and happiness and it is  a cookbook, (shaking my head) and who is all over it and promoting it?  Brandi.  No reason for it and I doubt anyone gives a hoot about happily remarried Dean but it is just these types of digs that will keep Brandi and the Cibrians at arms length for life. 

I don't see any reason for Eddie to relent and let Brandi film with the kids because of the nature of Brandi's  reality TV persona there will be footage that rivals even the "chub-chub" comments.  .To me, the last thing I want to see in the mix is Brandi "mothering" with her boys.  We see Eileen with her boys maybe 10 minutes all season, same with the rest of them very few moments with their kids.  I would have a hard time marrying, "beautiful cock" Brandi and the interaction with her boys.  As great as Andy thinks it is that Brandi is banging one of Lisa's son's boyhood friends there is still an ick factor.  Would Eileen and Vince want their sons (the college age ones) around Brandi-especially a drinking Brandi?    

I don't see LeAnn or Eddie falling for a Brandi apology anytime soon.

• Love 10

So it sounds like Brandi is trying to make nice with Leanne after all these years. She has mentioned they are getting along better and said she added her to her list of folks to pray for. IMO she is doing the thing I never understood her not doing before - making nice with Eddie and Leanne so that she can film with her kids. They hold the key to this, and I think it is something that hurts Brandi on this show. Since she isn't married, doesn't necessarily have a lot of regular other stuff going on outside of the show (save for the Podcast which we have seen), not being able to show her "mothering" side is a real negative for her. I have no idea if she would come out looking better or worse if we actually saw her with her boys, but it would be something else for her to film. Whether it is this show, or another show that she might want in the future (there has always been talk of some sort of a spin-off for her), not being able to show such a big part of her life will always be problematic. It will not surprise me in the least to find that this is what she is working on fixing.

I personally think shes making nice because she might know shes about to lose her BH gig. Eddie isn't working neither. So the only one who can help financially will be LeAnne. It can also explain why Brandi is back all cozy with JR too. She even said once on her Twitter to buy homes from JR because momma is expensive. Her podcast I doubt shes making a great deal after taxes. Then with her bad rep going now on the show who knows what her third book sells will be like. Same can be said for her wine. If she ends up back on reality tv, say if she fired from BH, she can easily go to WETV or Oxygen and get a show about her life that comes on after Kendra on Top. Brandi, while I dont like her, she still has a fanbase. They will support her at least.

• Love 5

I personally think shes making nice because she might know shes about to lose her BH gig. Eddie isn't working neither. So the only one who can help financially will be LeAnne. It can also explain why Brandi is back all cozy with JR too. She even said once on her Twitter to buy homes from JR because momma is expensive. Her podcast I doubt shes making a great deal after taxes. Then with her bad rep going now on the show who knows what her third book sells will be like. Same can be said for her wine. If she ends up back on reality tv, say if she fired from BH, she can easily go to WETV or Oxygen and get a show about her life that comes on after Kendra on Top. Brandi, while I dont like her, she still has a fanbase. They will support her at least.

I don't think Brandi's anxiety disorder can cope with what she feels she has to bring to the table on RHOBH.  I do think LvP had it right when she had Brandi as more of a sidekick but Brandi wanted top billing.  All of her contracts have been a direct result of Brandi willing to spill on someone and tawdry bits of her life.  Now she has to see if the world wants her wine.  IIRC she had a fashion line, at the height of her popularity and it went nowhere.  Maybe her audience will be the $15.00 bottle of wine.  I do think her reality TV show gigs will continue but because she does not realize she just doesn't have it the comedy chops she thinks she does, they won't get picked up.  Much like her pre RHOBH attempt Model Behavior..  I see her with someone like Jennifer or the other chic with the car show running around making fun of people and trying to sell how interesting they are.  I mean her Podcast this week is down to a person who is a host of the "Millionaire Matchmaker" and it isn't Patty Stanger.

I don't think any of Brandi's ideas for a third book have been approved.  Otherwise she would be going on and on about working on her book.  My guess is if she exits RHOBH she will write a somewhat account of her time on the show-whether it passes legal at the publisher's is another story but people will buy thinking the will get the inside scoop.  Her last book was all about her and dating.  At some point she needs to have a successful sustained monogamous relationship for the story to continue.

• Love 2

Brandi is not some "truth cannon" in the real sense -- if she were, then the first person she'd be aiming for would be herself.  A person cannot be a credible truth-teller when they are lying to themselves. 

This, exactly. You are not a 'truth cannon" if you are not completely transparent about your own truth. 

• Love 7
(edited)

This, exactly. You are not a 'truth cannon" if you are not completely transparent about your own truth. 

See this is why Eileen wins at life.  She's someone who speaks her mind honestly without having to be all nasty and rude about it or making up lies and exaggerating, and is able to lay down some truths to others, why?  Because from what we've seen, she's honest with herself.  She's not defensive and blame-shifting or out of touch with reality.  That's why when she Truth Cannons (it's a verb now, like antiquing lol) no one can dispute her.  

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 16

See this is why Eileen wins at life.  She's someone who speaks her mind honestly without having to be all nasty and rude about it or making up lies and exaggerating, and is able to lay down some truths to others, why?  Because from what we've seen, she's honest with herself.  She's not defensive and blame-shifting or out of touch with reality.  That's why when she Truth Cannons (it's a verb now, like antiquing lol) no one can dispute her.

Unfortunately Eileen is the only truth cannon out of the bunch. There's 2 hours left of this season and I think we won't be disappointed in her.

• Love 5

Re: Brandi trying to get on the good side with LeAnn and Eddie so as to get permission to film her kids - honestly, I think that ship has sailed. Especially after L & E had their own reality show, and Brandi pulled a tit for tat and didn't allow filming of the kids. What would be their incentive at this point?

I think the LeAnn "prayer circle" thing had more to do with Brandi trying desperately to rehab her image. She doesn't need a publicist to tell her that her popularity has taken a nosedive, and I think she's doing whatever she can to turn things around. Notice all the recent tweets on charities and on condolences for the victims of last week's plane crash tragedy - that ain't the Brandi we know. Or her recent "sober" WWHL appearance compared to the drunken, "truth cannon" mess she usually is. And who better to use than LeAnn - the person who made her famous - to garner attention in this goodwill publicity campaign.

Plus, look at how a somewhat similar situation played out in the First Look - Eileen talked about her family situation with such maturity and class. Brandi looks ridiculous in comparison - still trash-talking and slashing tires and holding a grudge. She has to know that her self-pity act isn't working anymore, and from a PR standpoint, it's time to move on.

• Love 13

Re: Brandi trying to get on the good side with LeAnn and Eddie so as to get permission to film her kids - honestly, I think that ship has sailed. Especially after L & E had their own reality show, and Brandi pulled a tit for tat and didn't allow filming of the kids. What would be their incentive at this point?

I think the LeAnn "prayer circle" thing had more to do with Brandi trying desperately to rehab her image. She doesn't need a publicist to tell her that her popularity has taken a nosedive, and I think she's doing whatever she can to turn things around. Notice all the recent tweets on charities and on condolences for the victims of last week's plane crash tragedy - that ain't the Brandi we know. Or her recent "sober" WWHL appearance compared to the drunken, "truth cannon" mess she usually is. And who better to use than LeAnn - the person who made her famous - to garner attention in this goodwill publicity campaign.

Plus, look at how a somewhat similar situation played out in the First Look - Eileen talked about her family situation with such maturity and class. Brandi looks ridiculous in comparison - still trash-talking and slashing tires and holding a grudge. She has to know that her self-pity act isn't working anymore, and from a PR standpoint, it's time to move on.

Her new found "peace/goodwill" with Leann/Eddie will end as soon as she signs her next contract be it for this show or something else. She promised that she would no longer talk/write about LR/EC in any way after she finished her first book tour, that lasted until she finished that said book tour. I agree, it is nothing more than an attempt to make her look less despicable.

• Love 9
(edited)

To me, it's only making her look more despicable.  She's using other people's tragedies to try and elevate her own pubic image, which is similar to what she has been doing all along with the airing of the other people's private business, except this time, she's trying to sound compassionate and selfless instead of judgmental and truth-tell-y. 

I mistyped "public" and said "pubic" but I'm leaving it in there.  Freudian what?  lol

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 16
(edited)

God, can you imagine what the advertisements would be like?  

"Hi, I'm Brandi Glanville and nothing comes between me and my tampon. Not even public decency or basic hygiene!"

"Hi, I'm Brandi Glanville and I feel absolutely naked without my tampon.  But that's also because I'm not wearing any clothes."

"Hi, I'm Brandi Glanville and as you can see, I'm still menstruating, bitches!"

Trooper York, you're hilarious.  I want to down a few Benzotinis, throw on a wig and some glasses, hide in a bush and stalk you! 

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 14

"Hi, I'm Brandi Glanville and as you can see, I'm still menstruating, bitches!"

That is way too pedestrian. Come on, SQ - I know you've been watching.

"Hi, I'm Brandi Glaville, and I've still got the flow, bitches!"

• Love 9

That is way too pedestrian. Come on, SQ - I know you've been watching.

"Hi, I'm Brandi Glaville, and I've still got the flow, bitches!"

LOL  I know, I know, but I just can't keep up with Brandi's hip, youthful slang.   Forty-four year olds these days, man. 

• Love 8

Yeah, Brandi is a real gangsta. . . . She's all tough and street talk - well, until somebody scratches her arm with a bracelet and then she falls to pieces.   I wonder if she even realizes how idiotic she looks, especially in this group of women, when she calls them "homie".    Or when she did her "rap" on Steve Harvey - the one they had to bleep out.   Yep, she just screams street cred.   She's more of a Tampon Stringsta

• Love 18