Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Newbie here! Long time lurker. It has been confirmed that Amina is pregnant AGAIN. She made the announcement at the reunion taping yesterday.

Noooooooooooooooo!!! She was so close to escaping from that loser. I guess she felt she literally had to go tit for tat with Tara. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
  • Love 2

^^ This pastor straight up told Cardi she was "whoring herself."  What about pastors in suits who take money for personal gain from parishoners?  I wonder how the pastor is living, because so many of them are living way over the lifestyle of the people they take money from.

And I have no idea why he is comparing Beyonce to Aretha Franklin.  Back in the day there were sexy singers, like Tina Turner, Nancy Sinatra and there were less sexy singers, like Aretha Franklin.  Today there are sexy singers, like Beyonce, and less sexy singers, like Adele.

And from where I sit, I may not like stripping, but its an honest living.  She isn't stealing, and she was in the one industry where the only gender inequality is in favor of women.  He can kick rocks with his socks off.

And by the way, women becoming less dainty was a cutting edge story like 5 years ago.

• Love 6

For my boardmates who can't get enough of Cardi B

https://youtu.be/kFvuzv7MACY

I was ready to hit the pastor myself...and stop trying to get a view of her boobs you pervert

Thank you, KFB. I never thought a regular schmegular girl ,like me could ever be interested much less captivated by anything Cardi B could ever say. I have a new found respect for the way she kept it concise and real. Go Cardi, let these young girls know that just bc the $$$ looks easy doesnt make it so.
  • Love 7

I think Cardi B should have her own show where she's teaching in an English accent called "Cardi B's Pearls of Wisdom" or be interviewed by James Lipton. I am so tempted to set up an online petition to have Cardi B teach a class the Wharton School of Business heck if thats pushing the envelope I am open to a financial workshop/speaking engagement at the Learning Annex if its still open:-D

• Love 4

I think Cardi B should have her own show where she's teaching in an English accent called "Cardi B's Pearls of Wisdom" or be interviewed by James Lipton. I am so tempted to set up an online petition to have Cardi B teach a class the Wharton School of Business heck if thats pushing the envelope I am open to a financial workshop/speaking engagement at the Learning Annex if its still open:-D

What I wouldn't give for the James Lipton/Cardi B interview.  Or the Cardi B/Ted Koppel interview.  LOL @ her teaching a class at Wharton.

BTW -- giving this interviewer credit for her shade.....calling the girl "Yarna"  shady!

• Love 5

I just realized who Cardi B reminds me of...and this is a compliment...

an Urbanized version of a young Dolly Parton..her voice which is raspy as well as her laugh, the way she dresses too. The whole package is part of an image and she is pretty smart with her money. Maybe Cardi can one day open her own Dollywood Amusement Park....Ho' llywood?

Would love to see her rap Jolene......Bwahahahahaha

• Love 5

I tell you what, next time I'm in an argument with some skank I'm gonna be like "Bitch you look like you don't even know what kind of soap to use". I hope my boss doesn't get outta line tomorrow cuz I might toss that one at her. Thanks MariahLynn!

Like everyone else I'm really sick of the Peter/Amina/Tara triangle. It's like we're waiting for Dylan to choose between Brenda and Kelly. Why don't these dumb bitches CHOOSE to stay away from HIM? They're both waiting on this clown to decide their fate. Good luck raising your daughters ladies.

• Love 8

Like everyone else I'm really sick of the Peter/Amina/Tara triangle. It's like we're waiting for Dylan to choose between Brenda and Kelly. Why don't these dumb bitches CHOOSE to stay away from HIM? They're both waiting on this clown to decide their fate. Good luck raising your daughters ladies.

LOLROFLLMAO @ 90210 reference!

• Love 5

I tell you what, next time I'm in an argument with some skank I'm gonna be like "Bitch you look like you don't even know what kind of soap to use". I hope my boss doesn't get outta line tomorrow cuz I might toss that one at her. Thanks MariahLynn!

Please…these chicks wish they were a boss bitch like Brenda. And fuck Kelly too.

;)

• Love 5

I still don't understand why Peter keeps acting like women getting pregnant just somehow "happens" to him.  Did anyone tell him how babies are made?  Is that the problem, does he realize that having sex with women makes babies?  Does he think they come from the cabbage patch?  The stork?  If this stupid ass doesn't want babies, he needs to have a vasectomy, at least if it failed he would get some money in a malpractice suit.  

And, I don't care how close you feel to Whitley (?), she is Peter's daughter.  She may know her dad is an asshole, but there is no need to drag him down even further in her eyes, or put the girl in a position where she has to constantly admit her dad (who she loves) is an asshole.  Find another friend Amina, join a support group, get on a plane and fly to Germany.

I'm also tired of hearing Amina's extended soundtrack with her whiny songs about giving Peter another chance. 

I'm glad Yandy set Bianca straight.

Where the hell is MariahLynn staying?  Cisco just walked in the door and back to her bedroom, huh?  Does he have a key?  How long have they been dating?

And, honestly, I think if anyone really thought things through, they would just advise MariahLynn to leave her mother in prison for the time being.  She clearly can't stay out of jail and so its probably best for her to be in that controlled environment where she can at least get some medical care for her child as she goes into her third trimester.  And it would not surprise me in the least if that child came out addicted to something, which is nothing that her mother could handle.  Better MariahLynn take that money she would use on her mothers legal fees and put it towards taking care of her new brother or sister.  I don't think MariahLynn could afford an attorney that would do much better than a court appointed attorney at this point.  I don't think jail is nice, or pretty, but it is a very controlled environment, pregnant women often get to stay in a special unit and they are obligated to provide medical care for inmates.

• Love 6

and..for those of you in the know...I haven't watched NY in a few years, is this how Richie D operates?  Because if so, I totally get people calling him messy.  Because how he did that girl was messy, messy, messy.  

• Love 5

I still don't understand why Peter keeps acting like women getting pregnant just somehow "happens" to him.  Did anyone tell him how babies are made?  Is that the problem, does he realize that having sex with women makes babies?  Does he think they come from the cabbage patch?  The stork?  If this stupid ass doesn't want babies, he needs to have a vasectomy, at least if it failed he would get some money in a malpractice suit.  

He's going end up like Jay from "Iyanla, Fix My Life"...32 kids and counting, yet refuses to have a vasectomy; In fact that where this foolish trio need to so make Tara and Amina he has not a thing to offer but his penis...PENIS! (sorry, couldn't resist!)

Love Rashida's reaction over MariahLynn sleep with Rich. I don't remember exactly what she said, but it hilarious and spot on. It'll come to me once I watch it again tonight.

Sigh.. I like MariahLynn--there I said it. She made me chuckle with Mo looking like which soap to use.

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 8

He's going end up like Jay from "Iyanla, Fix My Life"...32 kids and counting, yet refuses to have a vasectomy; In fact that where this foolish trio need to so make Tara and Amina he has not a thing to offer but his penis...PENIS!

Love Rashida's reaction over MariahLynn sleep with Rich. I don't remember exactly what she said, but it hilarious and spot on. It'll come to me once I watch it again tonight.

Sigh.. I like MariahLynn--there I said it. She made me chuckle with Mo looking like which soap to use.

32 kids....why?  Even if you were the very best father in the whole wide world, how could you ever give individual love and attention to all those kids?  How could you even know all their names?  How could they ever feel unique and special?

I felt sorry for MariahLynn tonight.  I guess I don't understand things because I have male friends that wouldn't take advantage of me being in a bad place.  So, I hadn't assumed they slept together, but I guess I should have?  Either way, he shouldn't have taken advantage while she was sad over her mother.  And having done that he shouldn't have run like a little girl to tell Cisco.  She was already down in the dumps about her deadbeat mother, and now someone she trusted as a friend is selling her down the river for..........?????

Even more sad...she is going to be made out to be some whore, when these two asshats are probably sleeping with everything that has a pulse.  Cisco gets no pedestal to stand on after sleeping with Grimace.

• Love 6

MariahLynn - product suggestion...instead of a clothing line or makeup line or Handbag line....she needs to come out with a Soap Line.

Hygiene for a Hos' holes - Yes I know some girls who need some Ho'giene. Better yet make sure each package contains a coupon for $10 Off a class for Ho'tiquette. If there's Bro Code...there must be Ho Code and lesson one is how to keep it clean - ya'll need to stop using Tide and Ajax up there. Forget Cisco - use some Cipro. Lesson two at class will be how to properly spray down the Pole with Cipro before you spin on that thang - and it would include multiple types of Poles

As for Rahshidda (Alexander Rodgers came up with that Nickname) calling Rich a THOT is an insult to all THOTS.

Rich and Cisco pretending there is some kind of Creep morals is ludicrous.

• Love 5

Thank you, KFB. I never thought a regular schmegular girl ,like me could ever be interested much less captivated by anything Cardi B could ever say. I have a new found respect for the way she kept it concise and real. Go Cardi, let these young girls know that just bc the $$$ looks easy doesnt make it so.

I was waiting for the pastor to use the word temptation.  Bastard.  My entire damb problem with the temptress argument is that as usual it absolves the tempted from responsibility.  Magic City would shutter those doors to-day if there were no what?  Say it with me church:  customers.  So stop it with the what women need to change bullshit.  We are not the ones coming home empty handed and limp dicked on payday.

and..for those of you in the know...I haven't watched NY in a few years, is this how Richie D operates?  Because if so, I totally get people calling him messy.  Because how he did that girl was messy, messy, messy.  

Yes girl, it is.  I almost felt sorry for Mariah too but Rich includes the word creep in his title when the man introduces himself.   She has no business not knowing.   Her entire reaction is the reason women are not built for that whole I'm just here to use you set up.  A boss bitch is not shedding a tear at getting caught out there, because a boss bitch don't get caught.  She would've turned to Rich and told him he confirmed his bitchassery, apologized to Cisco for the okey doke but include she never meant to hurt him and hopes he can forgive her one day, then slung her chinchilla over her shoulder and smooth stepped off.   There's no crying in boss bitchdom.  Except, the minute you involve your vagina you've changed the game.  We're not built for smooth criminal. 

• Love 7

Peter is a sociopath, I'm convinced of that. Amina needs to get far, far away from him, but that won't be happening any time soon.

Apparently, she surprised him with news that she's 3 months pregnant at the reunion show, according to my sources.

I also agree with the posters who are disturbed that she's telling Peter's daughter all of this. I'm glad that they are close and she trusts her, but this is a major breach of boundaries. She needs friends her age or a support group. The fucked up thing is I think Peter really does love Amina and really does care about her but he's so twisted that he can't express love in healthy ways. It's sad. And gross. Mostly sad.

Cisco and Rich are misogynistic fuckboys. So it's cool for you two to stick your dick in whatever hole you can find but a woman can't decide to play the field and be noncommittal to either one of you? She has to be at home waiting for one of you to decide if you want to be with her? Ugh. Fuck them both, especially because this puts me in a position of defending Mariah"Not About That Life"Lynn. And to be super petty, Cisco looks like a damn mole with all that squinting he does. Ugh.

Yandy is trash for pitting Mo and Young B against each other like that. You want to talk about being professional? How about not inviting an artist you've signed to sit in on the same session as someone you know they had multiple altercations with? And girl please. You are not Berry Gordy and you are not running Motown so chill with the shopping of tracks to different rappers. At least I heard of Young B before this show, I have NEVER in my black ass life heard of Mo before this garbage heap of a season started airing. Fall back, Yandy.

Rah irritates me so much. She's just so raggedy for no reason. The only thing I agree with her ever is her calling Rich a THOT, because that is exactly what he is.

Self is a joke. He looked so corny up there with his "gwiinning" (however you spell that mess) crew in the extra slow-motion. Like, this is not 1999, you are not Nas, nor Puff, and this is not the "Hate Me Now" video shoot.

I hate you Mona Scott-Young! Why do I keep watching this show?!

Edited by Ororo Monroe
  • Love 10

Random thoughts...

2 episodes ago...HoneyBooBoo Mama told MariahLynn she was pregnant. This episode MariahLynn said mom is back in jail in her 3rd trimester. Are we supposed to believe that 4 months have passed? If so then Tara must have popped that baby and it might be crawling now. If you want some juicy material to stay relevant on this show...MariahLynn make an announcement that Peter is the baby daddy.

Note to MariahLynn...please stop braiding your hair, and stop with the Pebbles Flinstone Samurai ponytail on top of your head. You look soooo much better with less makeup and straight hair.

I'm tired of the word THOT. It's like they are trying to be all sci fi like robots. Henceforth I'm calling them Ho-Bots

Yandy needs to take some etiquette classes her damn self with Tara. She does not know how to conduct herself professionally as a cough cough "manager, producer, boss bitch, mogul". She did this when she was Jim Jone's personal assistant. I still stand by this fact cause if she was his manager...she could have SUED his ass for breach of contract. She does however, knows how to conduct herself on a REALITY TV show...she brings the drama...or at least sets others up so there is some sort of confrontation. She was messy when dealing with Chrissy, she was messy when she used Kimbella to confront that girl Mandeeces hired, and she is being messy with Rah because Rah and Mandeeces used to smash.

DJ Self song...um does he say he got the Juice? Did his mama put some Mott's apple juice in his lunchbox this week?

• Love 4

DJ Self song...um does he say he got the Juice? Did his mama put some Mott's apple juice in his lunchbox this week?

I must have zoned out completely at some point because I don't even remember seeing Self in this episode.

I felt not one drip drippity drop of sympathy for Amina when she cried about Tara's pregnancy. This entire triangle can go. I hate them all.

Both Cardi and Yandy looked at Mo like she was full of shit when she talked about the beat down she planned to give Bianca. Seems like she's aching for a second helping of that club.

Cisco and Rich both sounded like butthurt little bitches. I wish Mariah hadn't cried, but I'm glad she at least held it together until she got outside.

At this point I only like Cardi B and can tolerate Mariah. I keep watching because I feel like I have to see this through, and you all make me laugh....so same time next week I guess.

Edited by Jodie Landon
  • Love 7

I know this is unpopular, but I actually feel bad for Amina.  

When SHE met Peter, he portrayed himself to her a single man; and I guess technically HE WAS.  

She falls in love.  He marries her.  THEN the Tara crap comes out. 

She is blindsided and confused, I honestly don't think she's the calculating "home-wrecking" type ... like I believe Tara is.

She may be dumb, but she's not cruel or malicious - like I believe Tara is.  

WE only see what's shown, but I'm sure DirtyFeetPete has some serious game.  He's a master manipulator and I can only imagine the shit he says to her to make her stay.  "for the kids"  "YOU'RE my wife"  "If I wanted HER, I would have married HER"  "where am I RIGHT NOW??  with YOU"

Tara on the other hand is calculating and seems to want to cause Amina the most amount of pain possible.  MY dumb ass actually teared up when Peter told Amina about Tara's pregnancy.  Her hurt seemed so real and raw.  

TARA is the interloper in AMINA's marriage.  Amina may be dumb but I do think she loves Peter where Tara just seems to want to "win" - not realizing that she's already taken THE BIGGEST L (12 years and he married someone ELSE) and is adding another L to her resume by having this baby. 

Amina is taking the L for being naive - but?   She's in the "right" position because she's the wife.  

• Love 5

I felt not one drip drippity drop of sympathy for Amina when she cried about Tara's pregnancy. This entire triangle can go. I hate them all.

Ohh girl, I did. That shit was painful to watch, even if it was just having empathy for a naive young woman in waaaay over her head. Imagine how she's going to feel looking back on this in ten years. 

When SHE met Peter, he portrayed himself to her a single man; and I guess technically HE WAS. 

She falls in love.  He marries her.  THEN the Tara crap comes out.

She is blindsided and confused, I honestly don't think she's the calculating "home-wrecking" type ... like I believe Tara is.

Yes to all of this. And this story line isn't even entertaining anymore, it's sick. And to think this is normalized behavior for some women. ((shudder))

• Love 6

I would feel sorry for Amina....if this was the first time, the second time, the third time.......But she has repeatedly been put on notice, and I know that guys can talk a slick game, but at some point after you've been shown over and over who a man is, you can't keep blaming him for your choices.  

He was "moving" Tara into the same building?  And she is going to try to sell me that, given his history, she had no idea that was gonna go south?

Blindsided and confused only go so far with a grown ass woman, at some point you gotta put on your big girl pants and take responsibility for your own actions. She shouldn't be blindsided because Peter keeps doing the same thing, over and over....to her, to every other woman in his life.  But, to me, at this point, she isn't a victim, she is a willing participant in whatever nonsense this is.  And that would be fine, totally fine, but these asshats keep making babies to bring into this mess and then cry over it.  At this point Amina can blame no one but herself, she knows who Peter is.

Being less of a loser than Tara, is not being a winner.  And its no reason for her to keep singing whiny love songs like she is some prisoner or solider of love, she is a fool, nothing more, nothing less, and there should be no solace or pride in that for her.

In my book, being a stupid woman doesn't make you sympathetic....it just makes you a big dummy.  And I get being stupid for a man, but stop making babies to drag into this mess, stop dragging his kids into your mess, stop trying to paint yourself as a victim....you're not a victim, you're just stupid.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 2

In my book, being a stupid woman doesn't make you sympathetic....it just makes you a big dummy.  And I get being stupid for a man, but stop making babies to drag into this mess, stop dragging his kids into your mess, stop trying to paint yourself as a victim....you're not a victim, you're just stupid.

RCharter, I totally agree with you. I swears, I do. 

It's just that not every woman wakes up, grows up, sees the light, gets therapy, grows a backbone, tells a dirty feet muthafucka to kick rocks, etc. at the same rate as other women do.  And Amina seems like such a broken bird. (pun intended)

Which is sad.

• Love 5

RCharter, I totally agree with you. I swears, I do. 

It's just that not every woman wakes up, grows up, sees the light, gets therapy, grows a backbone, tells a dirty feet muthafucka to kick rocks, etc. at the same rate as other women do.  And Amina seems like such a broken bird. (pun intended)

Which is sad.

LOL....the difference is you have a heart, whereas mine has been replaced with a cold hard lump of coal :)

LMAO @ broken bird....ain't that the truth

• Love 2

LOL....the difference is you have a heart, whereas mine has been replaced with a cold hard lump of coal :)

Someone must have thrown a sweater over my dank, jaded heart while I was napping!

• Love 2

If you melt me down you'll reveal a lump of lead, cold as steel, here where a woman's heart should be. ;)

I want to feel for Amina, but I can't quite get there.

• Love 3

I would feel sorry for Amina....if this was the first time, the second time, the third time.......But she has repeatedly been put on notice, and I know that guys can talk a slick game, but at some point after you've been shown over and over who a man is, you can't keep blaming him for your choices.

He was "moving" Tara into the same building? And she is going to try to sell me that, given his history, she had no idea that was gonna go south?

Blindsided and confused only go so far with a grown ass woman, at some point you gotta put on your big girl pants and take responsibility for your own actions. She shouldn't be blindsided because Peter keeps doing the same thing, over and over....to her, to every other woman in his life. But, to me, at this point, she isn't a victim, she is a willing participant in whatever nonsense this is. And that would be fine, totally fine, but these asshats keep making babies to bring into this mess and then cry over it. At this point Amina can blame no one but herself, she knows who Peter is.

Being less of a loser than Tara, is not being a winner. And its no reason for her to keep singing whiny love songs like she is some prisoner or solider of love, she is a fool, nothing more, nothing less, and there should be no solace or pride in that for her.

In my book, being a stupid woman doesn't make you sympathetic....it just makes you a big dummy. And I get being stupid for a man, but stop making babies to drag into this mess, stop dragging his kids into your mess, stop trying to paint yourself as a victim....you're not a victim, you're just stupid.

RCharter, we must be kindred spirits...fellow heartless homies, if you will.

• Love 2

She falls in love.  He marries her.  THEN the Tara crap comes out. 

WE only see what's shown, but I'm sure DirtyFeetPete has some serious game.  He's a master manipulator and I can only imagine the shit he says to her to make her stay.  "for the kids"  "YOU'RE my wife"  "If I wanted HER, I would have married HER"  "where am I RIGHT NOW??  with YOU"

Tara on the other hand is calculating and seems to want to cause Amina the most amount of pain possible.  MY dumb ass actually teared up when Peter told Amina about Tara's pregnancy.  Her hurt seemed so real and raw.  

TARA is the interloper in AMINA's marriage.  Amina may be dumb but I do think she loves Peter where Tara just seems to want to "win" - not realizing that she's already taken THE BIGGEST L (12 years and he married someone ELSE) and is adding another L to her resume by having this baby. 

Amina is taking the L for being naive - but?   She's in the "right" position because she's the wife.  

For the 3 seasons this trio has been on...I too felt for Amina. I don't think she was a young naive virgin from the countryside who knew no better...but I can see her falling for his box of lies. I can also see her justifying staying with him because he MARRIED her. Prior to him marrying Amina...Peter had like 4 or 5 baby mamas already ..and he didn't marry ANY of them. Amina came along and he pursued her and married her and she wasn't even pregnant. So I can see her saying...OMG hee muff luff mee coth hee mawwied me. I also agree....Tara is just evil and I don't think Amina is mean and vindictive like Tara. Now in my Give A Fuck Box....I had one left and I gave it to Amina...but then now she is pregnant and I have no fucks left to give. 

Young Berg from Hollywood had a Love Octagon....the Peter/Amina/Tara situation is more like a dysfucktional trapezoid. If Mona keeps them next season what will their storyline be...will a new Hobot be added to the mix or are the 3 of them going to come out with a sex tape called Playing Hanky With the Pankys.

They can do a ghettofied version of a Christmas Carol...starring Peter as Scrooge....and he is visited by the Ghosts of Baby Mamas Past...6 bitches and counting will be haunting him.

• Love 5

I just wanted to apologize for not posting memes yet, but I will when I find ones that I can post.... I have been "occupied" with my own stupid drama.... For those who are curious about the update with the asshole of my ex, he did try to contact me being all nice + shit saying he was in the wrong about treating me the way he had recently + wanted me back.... But, he is a bit late to the party because I already like someone new who seems better than him.... Therefore, I chose to stay single because I can't be with one or the other if I still got feelings for both of them.... And, here is the icing of the cake, after I told my ex that I could not be with him now, he decides to confess to me that he has been cheating on me for over a fucking year...It totally blindsided me because in all of the 2+ years, I never had the suspicion nor even a gut feeling that he could have been unfaithful.... He really had me good....He had the balls to try to beg to get back with me even to say he would marry me right away if I took him back.... Hell naw am I going to have that shit....Anyways, sorry for the the paragraph about my personal life....I am going to try look for memes now...

Proceed on!

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 7

Congrats to you! For extracting yourself from the potential conflama of real life version of "Lifetime" movie one in which you could have been "played" the Tara or Amina role. You definitely dodged that bullet and one thing i know is that u dont ever give someone behind the trigger the ammunition to shoot at you again.

• Love 2

He was "moving" Tara into the same building?  And she is going to try to sell me that, given his history, she had no idea that was gonna go south?

Blindsided and confused only go so far with a grown ass woman, at some point you gotta put on your big girl pants and take responsibility for your own actions. She shouldn't be blindsided because Peter keeps doing the same thing, over and over....to her, to every other woman in his life.  But, to me, at this point, she isn't a victim, she is a willing participant in whatever nonsense this is.  And that would be fine, totally fine, but these asshats keep making babies to bring into this mess and then cry over it.  At this point Amina can blame no one but herself, she knows who Peter is.

Being less of a loser than Tara, is not being a winner.  And its no reason for her to keep singing whiny love songs like she is some prisoner or solider of love, she is a fool, nothing more, nothing less, and there should be no solace or pride in that for her.

In my book, being a stupid woman doesn't make you sympathetic....it just makes you a big dummy.  And I get being stupid for a man, but stop making babies to drag into this mess, stop dragging his kids into your mess, stop trying to paint yourself as a victim....you're not a victim, you're just stupid.

Co-signing to all of this. As the saying goes, fool me once, shame on him--fool me twice (thrice in this case), shame on you.

Thanks for the update OA! I'm glad you decided to kick the ex to the curb and avoid any unnecessary drama.  Enjoy the single life! :-)

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 3

Amish I'm so sorry you ever had to be exposed to this dude.  But even happier that you decided he does not deserve you.  Rightly so! I missed the initial break up post and even though you've reached a better phase now, I wanted to add my name to the pile of boardsisters willing to go Jazmine Sullivan his car in case one of the remaining phases includes vengeance.  

For the 3 seasons this trio has been on...I too felt for Amina. I don't think she was a young naive virgin from the countryside who knew no better...but I can see her falling for his box of lies. I can also see her justifying staying with him because he MARRIED her. Prior to him marrying Amina...Peter had like 4 or 5 baby mamas already ..and he didn't marry ANY of them. Amina came along and he pursued her and married her and she wasn't even pregnant. So I can see her saying...OMG hee muff luff mee coth hee mawwied me. I also agree....Tara is just evil and I don't think Amina is mean and vindictive like Tara. Now in my Give A Fuck Box....I had one left and I gave it to Amina...but then now she is pregnant and I have no fucks left to give. 

Young Berg from Hollywood had a Love Octagon....the Peter/Amina/Tara situation is more like a dysfucktional trapezoid. If Mona keeps them next season what will their storyline be...will a new Hobot be added to the mix or are the 3 of them going to come out with a sex tape called Playing Hanky With the Pankys.

They can do a ghettofied version of a Christmas Carol...starring Peter as Scrooge....and he is visited by the Ghosts of Baby Mamas Past...6 bitches and counting will be haunting him.

How is it possible for this sentence to make me giggle and cry?

• Love 5

I get what you guys are saying about Amina, and I agree that at THIS point - she's just stupid.  But my point was that I can see HOW she got to this point.   Guys like Peter are predators - they know all the right things to say to get and keep you in their web.  

For all we know, Amina may have been the "strongest" he ever met and had to marry her to 'get' her (ok, probably not the 'strongest' but you get my meaning lol).   SHE is the one who got the marriage, the ring, and the last name.  Tara for all 12+ years of her posturing got ... 3 bastard kids and a man who, when told of the latest blessing, is more concerned with how his WIFE is going to feel about the revelation.  

IF I didn't know about her current pregnancy, and was just going by the timeline of show - I'd say she was in bad position; but at least she was in the BETTER position vs Tara.    

I'm going to say this and duck: I think she got pregnant because how DARE Tara keep HER baby when the WIFE aborted hers?!   Well, the wife is going to get her baby come hell or high water.  

The thing is, these little Puerto Rican (or in this case black) twins are the ones who will suffer.  How fucked up is it to grow up knowing you were a REVENGE baby!?  

A well documented REVENGE baby. 

• Love 3

Someone must have thrown a sweater over my dank, jaded heart while I was napping!

ha ha - no one even cares enough about me to try to warm my heart :)

If you melt me down you'll reveal a lump of lead, cold as steel, here where a woman's heart should be. ;)

I want to feel for Amina, but I can't quite get there.

LMAO -- I know right.  I'm like the female terminator...except not even half as cool.

I can't even want to feel for Amina after hearing the struggle soundtrack to her pathetic life.

RCharter, we must be kindred spirits...fellow heartless homies, if you will.

its nice to know there is more than one of us :)  Maybe we'll get a trip to see the Wiz :)

LMAO @ love geometry.  Love parallelograms!!

I just wanted to apologize for not posting memes yet, but I will when I find ones that I can post.... I have been "occupied" with my own stupid drama.... For those who are curious about the update with the asshole of my ex, he did try to contact me being all nice + shit saying he was in the wrong about treating me the way he had recently + wanted me back.... But, he is a bit late to the party because I already like someone new who seems better than him.... Therefore, I chose to stay single because I can't be with one or the other if I still got feelings for both of them.... And, here is the icing of the cake, after I told my ex that I could not be with him now, he decides to confess to me that he has been cheating on me for over a fucking year...It totally blindsided me because in all of the 2+ years, I never had the suspicion nor even a gut feeling that he could have been unfaithful.... He really had me good....He had the balls to try to beg to get back with me even to say he would marry me right away if I took him back.... Hell naw am I going to have that shit....Anyways, sorry for the the paragraph about my personal life....I am going to try look for memes now...

Proceed on!

This fucker.  Say the word and I'll kick this guy in the nuts...surprise attack!  He won't even see it coming.

Seriously, good for you for having the self-esteem to know that you are worth more than this asshat.  I don't see how the promise of marriage would somehow sweeten the pot with a guy who just admitted he cheated on you for over a year.  Men are interesting like that.  I will tell you this, from all the experience of my many years of life.  Even if this new guy isn't everything you think he is, there is certainly someone better out there than a man that would cheat on you for a year and treat you poorly.  And if there really isn't, than to me, its better to be alone.  I guess at some point in life, when I started to get my own life together I realized that no relationship was preferable to shitty relationship.  But I assure you there is a better man out there.  But I would be concerned about your ex-bf.  A man that admits to cheating on you as a way to get you back does not seem like a naturally nice person.

IF I didn't know about her current pregnancy, and was just going by the timeline of show - I'd say she was in bad position; but at least she was in the BETTER position vs Tara.    

I'm going to say this and duck: I think she got pregnant because how DARE Tara keep HER baby when the WIFE aborted hers?!   Well, the wife is going to get her baby come hell or high water.  

The thing is, these little Puerto Rican (or in this case black) twins are the ones who will suffer.  How fucked up is it to grow up knowing you were a REVENGE baby!?  

A well documented REVENGE baby. 

I think you're right, but thats my problem.  If Amina wants to make a fool of herself, she is a dummy, but whatever, I wore Hammer pants and Kross Kolors back in the 90's I know what its like to make a fool of myself too.  But, she keeps bringing babies into this mess, and then she will cry like a victim, the only person who is a victim is that poor child that she is knowingly bringing into a bad situation at this point.  I still wouldn't feel any pity, because sometimes there are people and things that make you act dumb.  I get it, and even at my advanced age in life, there are certain people that I know without a shadow of a doubt I would act the fool for.  But, would I be broadcasting my foolishness on television and pretending to be an innocent victim?  No.  We all have our weaknesses, but there is a difference between knowingly eating that giant brownie because you've had a bad day and you want it, and acting like you didn't realize that brownie had 2000 calories.

Because I can already tell you, Amina's story is going to be the same as stupid ass Tara's story.  "Well, I didn't know and Peter tricked me"  Peter is a half-wit.  If your'e saying you got fooled by a half wit, that makes you a nitwit.  Just admit the truth "listen, I didn't want Tara to win, he is my man and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to keep him."  You're still a fool, but at least you're not assuming I'm also a fool by telling me such ridiculous nonsense like this is all on Peter and you had no idea....blah blah blah. 

• Love 6

Because I can already tell you, Amina's story is going to be the same as stupid ass Tara's story.  "Well, I didn't know and Peter tricked me"  Peter is a half-wit.  If your'e saying you got fooled by a half wit, that makes you a nitwit.  Just admit the truth "listen, I didn't want Tara to win, he is my man and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to keep him."  You're still a fool, but at least you're not assuming I'm also a fool by telling me such ridiculous nonsense like this is all on Peter and you had no idea....blah blah blah. 

LOL  You win.  I can't defend this fuckery.  But you're right, I would have (a teeny tiny bit) more respect if they just came clean about their intentions.  

• Love 3

LOL  You win.  I can't defend this fuckery.  But you're right, I would have (a teeny tiny bit) more respect if they just came clean about their intentions.  

You have a good and kind heart, and I think you'll always win by trying to find sympathy and empathy for people.  I might be less inclined because she assumes that I'm stupid enough to believe this nonsense.  If you want to be stupid, thats on you, but don't assume I'm stupid by feeding me this BS that Peter is such a mastermind.

And, like I said, I know that there are men in this world....not many, but there are certain men I would act the fool for.  I would probably be a fool for Dwayne Johnson or Idris Alba....a drooling, bumbling fool.  And I know that I have absolutely lost my dignity a few times over a man.  But its my dignity and so I should guard it more carefully if I don't want to lose it. I certainly wouldn't be putting it out there for the world to see, because it should be embarrassing.  I would definitely have more respect for her if she just came clean, it wouldn't be much respect, but at this point she is basically saying that Peter, and his lame ass moves, have made a fool of her.  If she really believes his shit, she should also be waiting on a check from a Nigerian prince.

• Love 4

So finally got around to watching this episode. Im not even going to address the Amina/Peter/Tara nonsense, because you all have covered pretty much everything. But for the record, I couldnt care less about any of them. I dont think Amina having a ring shields her from the stupid bus that keeps running over her.

What I really wanted to post about was the fact that to my recollection this was the first time anybody ever mentioned getting tested for stds BEFORE fucking around (and not after the fact when they was feeling the burn). Although it seems Cisco's suggestion was merely a way to get a dig in on Rich Dollaz, for a second I thought "wow, how responsible of him".

I dont know what to make of MariahLynn. Was she playing Rich or was she playing Cisco? Not that I care about either of those two jackasses, but im trying to figure out why she was so emotional after the confrontation. Seems like just in her business dealings, she just want to be with whoever can give her a leg up (no pun intended).

I had to pause the tv when Cardi B mentioned her sister...who's name is Hennessy. I mean seriously? Her sister is cute, but Lord, have Mercedes and Diamond been retired into the Ratched Baby Names Hall of Fame? Was Alize not available? Hennessy seems like more of a boy's name, no?

And this bitch said she liked the idea of getting married to someone in jail because "its different" and that's "her kinda style". Oh Cardi B. LMAO. Normally I'd chastise the shit out of any woman tying herself to some loser (who apparently she only knew for 2 months) in prison but Cardi B is just too damn funny. I cant be mad at her. I forgot where she said it, but Cardi B mentioned she loves hood BX n-gas who have their pants hanging all below their ass and what not. First off, she's the first woman I EVER heard say they were attracted to extreme sagging. Secondly, I think I want to see who this Tommy is. I wanna know what man managed to capture our Cardi's B heart. At least Hennessy had some good advice...quoting Drake "make sure you hit 'em with the pre-nup".

• Love 2

So finally got around to watching this episode. Im not even going to address the Amina/Peter/Tara nonsense, because you all have covered pretty much everything. But for the record, I couldnt care less about any of them. I dont think Amina having a ring shields her from the stupid bus that keeps running over her.

What I really wanted to post about was the fact that to my recollection this was the first time anybody ever mentioned getting tested for stds BEFORE fucking around (and not after the fact when they was feeling the burn). Although it seems Cisco's suggestion was merely a way to get a dig in on Rich Dollaz, for a second I thought "wow, how responsible of him".

I dont know what to make of MariahLynn. Was she playing Rich or was she playing Cisco? Not that I care about either of those two jackasses, but im trying to figure out why she was so emotional after the confrontation. Seems like just in her business dealings, she just want to be with whoever can give her a leg up (no pun intended).

I had to pause the tv when Cardi B mentioned her sister...who's name is Hennessy. I mean seriously? Her sister is cute, but Lord, have Mercedes and Diamond been retired into the Ratched Baby Names Hall of Fame? Was Alize not available? Hennessy seems like more of a boy's name, no?

And this bitch said she liked the idea of getting married to someone in jail because "its different" and that's "her kinda style". Oh Cardi B. LMAO. Normally I'd chastise the shit out of any woman tying herself to some loser (who apparently she only knew for 2 months) in prison but Cardi B is just too damn funny. I cant be mad at her. I forgot where she said it, but Cardi B mentioned she loves hood BX n-gas who have their pants hanging all below their ass and what not. First off, she's the first woman I EVER heard say they were attracted to extreme sagging. Secondly, I think I want to see who this Tommy is. I wanna know what man managed to capture our Cardi's B heart. At least Hennessy had some good advice...quoting Drake "make sure you hit 'em with the pre-nup".

These are the nicknames their parents gave them

Hennessey is the nickname they gave Cardi Bs sister.

Bacardi is her nickname and she just put the B in the back to make it Cardi B. Her real name is Belcalis

I saw her on an interview saying damn why you name me after the cheap liquor.

• Love 4

I'm trying to figure out if it's better that they aren't real names or worse that for nicknames their parents were like, Liquor. That'll do it.

In comparison...Mandeeces is a real name. and Remy Ma & Papoose are nicknames chosen by the person...are these any better or worse than Bacardi & Hennessey?