Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

How many damn times do they have to show that cringe worthy kiss?  Mona must hate me, because it is in EVERY....SINGLE....PREVIEW.  With no warning.  I'm just to eat popcorn and then bam!  awful kiss.

• Love 3

I know if BBOD can get on LHHNY anyone can. Sure Mona has had other bad singers and rappers before but nothing this bad. And why the fuck are these two (and MariahLynn) are eating the show?? They are too forced and way too scripted and that's saying a lot since LHH is scripted-reality-soap opera.

Hell, people who say they want LHH cancelled won't have to do a protest or change petitions, keep casting more talent-less trash like BBOD see if LHH (any city) last another 2 more years.

Mona please stop.

• Love 4

Im glad im not the only one liking Cardi B. She just has thing thing about her, much like Joseline, that's kind of endearing. And I howled at the scene where she's like "when a chick has beef with me, its....FAHEVA!" I rewatched it like 5 times.

I feel bad for Yorma, because its clear she does have esteem issues, but men like Self, Peter, etc. *LOOK* for those types so they can have some type of control over them. It seems all Yorma wanted was for Self to claim her publicly and now she's good. I took Self's "she'll always be my girlfriend" line to mean he can continue to do whatever he wants and she'll put up with it. Smh.

I thought Cicso was a different type of dude, but he's just as trifling as the rest of them.

• Love 5

I know if BBOD can get on LHHNY anyone can. Sure Mona has had other bad singers and rappers before but nothing this bad. And why the fuck are these two (and MariahLynn) are eating the show?? They are too forced and way too scripted and that's saying a lot since LHH is scripted-reality-soap opera.

Hell, people who say they want LHH cancelled won't have to do a protest or change petitions, keep casting more talent-less trash like BBOD see if LHH (any city) last another 2 more years.

Mona please stop.

I find MariahLynn semi tolerable eventhough she looks like a crack/meth ho.

She did look decent when she was at the sit down with Cardi B.

I'm confused by her storyline...didn't she say in last weeks episode that she raised herself out of the tough foster system?

Then she met with Elmer Fudd and said she was dealing with a mom with addiction issues and her 17 year old sister who recently had a baby is moving in with her?

Why did I think last week she was an orphan?

Next time you get a chance - look at her teeth - she's had work done - those look like her teeth and she wore braces at one point - so who paid for them in foster care?

Moe - I still can't believe she comes from money. She mentioned the fight with Bianca from 5 years ago. I just realized an 18 year old whooped yo ass. Why does she keep talking about it like she is bragging about it....um Moe you lost in that encounter.

As for Elmer Fudd and Rahsheeda dealing with her....I'm thinking daddy must have money cause he is funding them.

I also think this is the reason why Lexi stays with her. Lexi has no talent and Moe's daddy money is probably funding her too.

2 things I saw on the VH1 website.

Yandy is somehow related to Peter Gunz.

BBOD claims they were once managed by Steebie J.

An incestuous group indeed.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 4

Im glad im not the only one liking Cardi B. She just has thing thing about her, much like Joseline, that's kind of endearing. And I howled at the scene where she's like "when a chick has beef with me, its....FAHEVA!" I rewatched it like 5 times.

That has to be my favorite scene on the night! I was too through when she strolled back and forth and struck a pose at the end--that's what I'm going to start doing when I have beef with someone, lol.

Atlanta doesn't seem to be as bad with it as this. At least they tend more to whup the men's asses, not each other

This is so true; they have their share of love triangles, but at least they're more assertive in ending the relationship. Once they're done...they are DONE.

• Love 5

What kind of money is she from? Who? What? How? I remember them saying that but I have seen no receipts. 

I can't figure it out. The only reason I can see this being true (her daddy having money) is because that's the only way she could get on this show.

I can see her funding Ciscos studio time, Lexi's manicures, him paying for broke back dancers.

What does not make sense to me the MOST is her hair. All of them, including Tara change their hair all the time and they don't have a pot to piss in. If Moe comes from money - why are we subjected to the Purple Yarn she bought at Michaels every week?

That has to be my favorite scene on the night! I was too through when she strolled back and forth and struck a pose at the end--that's what I'm going to start doing when I have beef with someone, lol.

Just cause I love me some CardiB

giphy.gif

• Love 6

You're not the only one.  I'm riveted.  I loved this, if for no other reason than that it was clearly articulated.  I see that from now on, in order to fully appreciate her, I may need to see if Rosetta Stone has an online course available in Chickencoop or I'm gonna miss some good shit.   I also lightweight girl crush any woman who's willing to do embarrassing stuff if the payoff is that the person she's doing it to looks worse.  A ghetto quid pro quo, as it were.   Respect. 

Ladies, El Nino is only affecting the cold shortage here.  NY is not running out of dick.  Who are these women and why are they dying of thirst?  Next week on 20/20.

• Love 12

if Rosetta Stone has an online course available in Chickencoop  

I also lightweight girl crush any woman who's willing to do embarrassing stuff if the payoff is that the person she's doing it to looks worse.  A ghetto quid pro quo

**dying***

• Love 4

I'ma need the Puttereekan Princess and Carly B to team up.  "How To Use Men and Feel Good About Yourself."  A reality show road trip, with the two of them instructing thirsty ho's worldwide. 

That's the Dream Team! I'd see that shit!

• Love 2

I really wished that the gif included the whole sentence instead of just "forever" because it would have made it way better!

Yeah, in spite of myself I like her.  I still think she is on something, but she is hilarious.  She was such a good find for the show, and I don't think she will EVER be boring.  They should just get rid of Peter/Amina/Tara -- because those two fools like to act like they are superior to each other or have class or whatever.  But you don't chase around some old ass man in a jean jacket and try to retain your dignity.  It doesn't work like that.  And Tara having an etiquette class?  Please, etiquette should be the last thing you worry about as you sleep on the floor with some dude who doesn't care about you.

• Love 4

I used to watch the Jerry Springer show. As the years passed and this show was on...I would watch it if I had a day off during the work week. Anyhoo it got to the point where I would be screaming at the TV...to the person (insert male or female) who got invited to be on the show by their significant other. It never worked out for the "invited" person as it always turned out to be I invited you here because I have a confession...I've been having sex with your (insert one or two or three)  ====>>> mother, father, sister, brother, grandma, auntie, boss...and I'm in love with them

The same can be said for the LHH franchise.

Cisco - Blue Diamond, baby mama of his 2 kids

Rich - Johnny Blaze, Blue Diamond, I forget who else has been on with him

Soulja Boy - Nia and Nas

So this year DJ Self and what he did to Yorma. I think Cardi called it right...she felt like it was a set up. It's one thing to be with multiple women simultaneously and hide them from each other....but how the fuck do you think you can pull that off on a Reality TV Show...where both girls are cast members too??? When Yorma was in that cab and DJ Self had a card telling her to tell the driver to turn on the radio to Power 105. I think the driver just hit play on the recorder...Bwahahaha

Same with Cisco...you do know that both MariahLynn and P Smurf are filming on this show right?

Note to myself...if some man I've been dating, hooking up with...invites to meet with Mona Scott King to sign a release form to be filmed on one of her shows....Boy Bye!!!

PS: The single release party for BBOD...Mona please fly some of those extras over to Hollywood for the next time you film one of their events...ie Nicki's empty strip club or Willie's song release.

• Love 8

I think Cardi called it right...she felt like it was a set up. It's one thing to be with multiple women simultaneously and hide them from each other....but how the fuck do you think you can pull that off on a Reality TV Show...where both girls are cast members too??? When Yorma was in that cab and DJ Self had a card telling her to tell the driver to turn on the radio to Power 105. I think the driver just hit play on the recorder...Bwahahaha

I really think all this is hashed out on Mona & co's story board, before the season is even started. I use to relish in feeling that some of these scenarios are/were spontaneous, but it's all too scripted to believe these messes happen organically...

P.S. But I DO believe Tara is a sanctimonious, pathetic hypocrite. 

Do any of these people have functional family members, and what must they think??

• Love 2

I used to watch the Jerry Springer show. As the years passed and this show was on...I would watch it if I had a day off during the work week. Anyhoo it got to the point where I would be screaming at the TV...to the person (insert male or female) who got invited to be on the show by their significant other. It never worked out for the "invited" person as it always turned out to be I invited you here because I have a confession...I've been having sex with your (insert one or two or three)  ====>>> mother, father, sister, brother, grandma, auntie, boss...and I'm in love with them

The same can be said for the LHH franchise.

Cisco - Blue Diamond, baby mama of his 2 kids

Rich - Johnny Blaze, Blue Diamond, I forget who else has been on with him

Soulja Boy - Nia and Nas

So this year DJ Self and what he did to Yorma. I think Cardi called it right...she felt like it was a set up. It's one thing to be with multiple women simultaneously and hide them from each other....but how the fuck do you think you can pull that off on a Reality TV Show...where both girls are cast members too??? When Yorma was in that cab and DJ Self had a card telling her to tell the driver to turn on the radio to Power 105. I think the driver just hit play on the recorder...Bwahahaha

Same with Cisco...you do know that both MariahLynn and P Smurf are filming on this show right?

Note to myself...if some man I've been dating, hooking up with...invites to meet with Mona Scott King to sign a release form to be filmed on one of her shows....Boy Bye!!!

PS: The single release party for BBOD...Mona please fly some of those extras over to Hollywood for the next time you film one of their events...ie Nicki's empty strip club or Willie's song release.

Don't turn down an opportunity!  You got to be reality show smart, just start selling your own line of brass knuckles and make sure to bring them with you to the fight.  And then mention them on the air "I don't know who this bitch thinks she is messing with, but I got some kung fu bunny brass knuckles for 'ya!  available at www.kungfuknucles.com for your own ratchet hood fights with another girl over some broke ass dude!"

Why is it sometimes I can see ALL the way up Mo's giant nostrils, and sometimes her nose seems almost normal?

I'm pretty sure a few of those Hollywood extras are on some "no fly" list.

• Love 4

When they showed Rich Dollas apt - Ashley's Bedroom as well as Cisco's apt...at the bottom both places said Edgewater, NJ

LHHNJ?

Is this another example of VH1 leasing an empty studio for 3 months of filming and staging them so it looks like these people are not homeless.

If Ashley truly lived there with Rich...she wouldn't be able to go out much as she would need to be driven to most places and I doubt he gave her access to a car.

• Love 4

"I really think all this is hashed out on Mona & co's story board, before the season is even started. I use to relish in feeling that some of these scenarios are/were spontaneous, but it's all too scripted to believe these messes happen organically..."

Totally agreed. And Cardi B's "faheva" line looked like it was like the 15th take.  "You nailed it babe.  Ok, everyone take a five"

• Love 3

Yeah, in spite of myself I like her.  I still think she is on something, but she is hilarious.  She was such a good find for the show, and I don't think she will EVER be boring.  They should just get rid of Peter/Amina/Tara -- because those two fools like to act like they are superior to each other or have class or whatever.  But you don't chase around some old ass man in a jean jacket and try to retain your dignity.  It doesn't work like that.  And Tara having an etiquette class?

ROTFLMAO!!

Please, etiquette should be the last thing you worry about as you sleep on the floor with some dude who doesn't care about you.

'cha dirty ass feet.

I'ma need the Puttereekan Princess and Carly B to team up.  "How To Use Men and Feel Good About Yourself."  A reality show road trip, with the two of them instructing thirsty ho's worldwide. 

You know Mona takes viewer input very seriously, girl send her a card, but make sure it comes from your lawyer's office.

When they showed Rich Dollas apt - Ashley's Bedroom as well as Cisco's apt...at the bottom both places said Edgewater, NJ

LHHNJ?

Is this another example of VH1 leasing an empty studio for 3 months of filming and staging them so it looks like these people are not homeless.

If Ashley truly lived there with Rich...she wouldn't be able to go out much as she would need to be driven to most places and I doubt he gave her access to a car.

Lol!!  Damn Jersey gets shaded again.  Yeah I guess LHHNJ doesn't have as much cache.   Jim and Chrissy live in Fair Lawn, NJ, which, could not possibly be any further from Manhattan.   True, Edgewater's not a commuter city but its location directly under the Palisades makes it a perfect Uber city.   Ash could get around if she's a typically crafty teen.  My 16 year old had been using "her" Uber account for 6 months before she got busted.   

I missed that part though, why'd her mother come get her?

• Love 6

Her mom came for her because she got a belly ring and posted it on instagram or wherever. Miracle (what kind of name is that anyway?) has got the clamps on this girl. Doesnt she know the tighter you squeeze the more kids want and most likely WILL turn loose. Having sex at 16 (which Rich pointed out happened on mom's watch) and getting a belly ring? Not exactly atypical behavior here.

• Love 5

Not at all.  I'm actually surprised she took her extracurricular activities in stride but a belly ring is what put her over the top.   Maybe it's that she knew Ashley was getting down but was put out that she didn't know and wasn't told that she got her navel pierced.  I don't know if I'm jealous or grateful but the things we didn't have that these children regularly abuse?    Now I gotta sign up for accounts just to spy if you have an account.  Oh hail naw.

• Love 5

Don't turn down an opportunity!  You got to be reality show smart, just start selling your own line of brass knuckles and make sure to bring them with you to the fight.  And then mention them on the air "I don't know who this bitch thinks she is messing with, but I got some kung fu bunny brass knuckles for 'ya!  available at www.kungfuknucles.com for your own ratchet hood fights with another girl over some broke ass dude!"

Why is it sometimes I can see ALL the way up Mo's giant nostrils, and sometimes her nose seems almost normal?

I'm pretty sure a few of those Hollywood extras are on some "no fly" list.

I certainly wouldn't mind lurking in some empty club with my ears open and eating popcorn while stuff is happenning.

If anything I would hand out RCharter StripBurkas ...first one goes to the Purple Smurf

Did anyone else crack up when MariahLynn went over to Cisco's and he opened the front door?

She was trying to lean against the door frame like a femme fatale and she just looked like a wet cat

hang-in-there.gif

Also laughed when she said he was sexy. I suppose in some alternate universe, if a man created a romantical dinner for me and opened the door to his home wearing cargo shorts...I just might not ROFL.

• Love 11

I certainly wouldn't mind lurking in some empty club with my ears open and eating popcorn while stuff is happenning.

If anything I would hand out RCharter StripBurkas ...first one goes to the Purple Smurf

Did anyone else crack up when MariahLynn went over to Cisco's and he opened the front door?

She was trying to lean against the door frame like a femme fatale and she just looked like a wet cat

hang-in-there.gif

Also laughed when she said he was sexy. I suppose in some alternate universe, if a man created a romantical dinner for me and opened the door to his home wearing cargo shorts...I just might not ROFL.

LMAO!  Yasss girl, hand out my stripper burkas and your line of brass knuckles!  Mo needs my stripper burka that covers about 95% of her face.  

On another vaguely related note, you remember homegirl with the waist trainers on Atlanta?  Apparently she is the one that has been supplying all the Kardashians, so there are success stories......

I just can NOT with the entire "Cisqo is sexy and worth fighting for"  its like these two dummies are trying so hard to convince me...like brainwashing or something.  But he is not attractive, and that kiss looked so gross.  

She looked so dumb in that doorway, he didn't even notice!  She does not have the body or the attitude to be a Jessica Rabbit.

• Love 4

hang-in-there.gif

This whole post had me LOLROFLLMAO! I didn't even notice he had on cargo shirts for that candlelit dinner! I always have to howl with laughter whenever a human refers to Cisco as being handsome, sexy, cute, or anything above I dunno average @ best?

• Love 4

This whole post had me LOLROFLLMAO! I didn't even notice he had on cargo shirts for that candlelit dinner! I always have to howl with laughter whenever a human refers to Cisco as being handsome, sexy, cute, or anything above I dunno average @ best?

I do believe if Cisco lost 50 lbs in his gut, he would be quite good looking. Sadly, he is shaped like a TeleTubbie and the clothes he chooses to wear - i.e. TShirts too long and cargo shorts just emphasizes what he thinks he is hiding (his moobs).

On Afterbuzz TV - someone tweeted on to their show...They described Cisco as something that was created with Fat Joes leftover skin...Ow!

• Love 9

OMG!  Thats so funny, and now I can't unsee it!

Get him a pair of Herman Munster shoes to complete the ensemble.

Let's tease Moe's purple weave into a beehive and she can be the Bride of FrankenCisco

Oh look he also has the body shape of Family Guy

tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500.gif#rolli

• Love 5

Get him a pair of Herman Munster shoes to complete the ensemble.

Let's tease Moe's purple weave into a beehive and she can be the Bride of FrankenCisco

Oh look he also has the body shape of Family Guy

tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500.gif#rolli

You + RCharter need to STOP immediately!

No, wait, don't! LOL

Here is a question for y'all: Who is more attractive Cisco or Peter Griffin? Peter Griffin is a worthy challenger because he has the ability to make people LOLROFLLMAO

• Love 4

You + RCharter need to STOP immediately!

No, wait, don't! LOL

Here is a question for y'all: Who is more attractive Cisco or Peter Griffin? Peter Griffin is a worthy challenger because he has the ability to make people LOLROFLLMAO

I think the question should be which one will induce the least amount of vomiting during sex. First we'd have to do it doggy style. Second. RCharter needs to provide a full body StripBurka for the dude. RCharter - do you have any in size XXXX?

I would choose Peter Griffin because he's been faithful to Lois.

• Love 4

I think the question should be which one will induce the least amount of vomiting during sex. First we'd have to do it doggy style. Second. RCharter needs to provide a full body StripBurka for the dude. RCharter - do you have any in size XXXX?

I would choose Peter Griffin because he's been faithful to Lois.

Listen, I'm never going to discourage you from buying my XXXXXL stripper burka, but might I suggest you do this thing Boomerang Style.....

• Love 1

I would watch the shit out of that.

Also, word on the street is that Mo's father made his money from drug dealing initially but then went legit and now owns car dealerships and other properties in NY and PA.

Alexander Rodger's recaps are hilarious. OMG, he called BBOD, "But Bitch Oooh Don't". I'm weak!!

Edited by Ororo Monroe
  • Love 3

Alexander Rodgers: "You can put Rich Dollaz in a Versace suit, but he still gonna have that face! As long as you got that face then the rest is a waste!" AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 8

I would watch the shit out of that.

Also, word on the street is that Mo's father made his money from drug dealing initially but then went legit and now owns car dealerships and other properties in NY and PA.

Alexander Rodger's recaps are hilarious. OMG, he called BBOD, "But Bitch Oooh Don't". I'm weak!!

I told ya he is hilaryhoo...Bunny would never steer you wrong.

I think on a previous recap...he referred to them as Broke Bitches Ova Dere

• Love 5

Cisco IS sexy tho. He'd be better if he lost some weight.

but clearly Rich wasn't too disapointed that his daughter was leaving. Watch and pay attention. He was begging and pleading "Why Miracle? You gonna come in here and just take my daughter"...whole time following them to the door and closing it behind them, sticking only his head out, not even putting up a fight.

Edited by ralph
  • Love 10

but clearly Rich wasn't too disapointed that his daughter was leaving. Watch and pay attention. He was begging and pleading "Why Miracle? You gonna come in here and just take my daughter"...whole time following them to the door and closing it behind them, sticking only his head out, not even putting up a fight.

I don't know what the deal is with Richie, because his daughter looked ready to bust out laughing the entire time she was on the show.

• Love 3

I don't think Rich's daughter was ever meant to stay. She was just there for a visit and the Dominican Republic trip was thrown in for drama. The belly button piercing reveal reeked of fakery to me, as did Miracle suddenly showing up to drag her home. Ashley being "taken" from him will probably drive Rich into a faux depression and give him an excuse to do dumb shit (not that he's ever needed an excuse to do dumb shit).

• Love 6

Speaking of Rich, can MariahLynn stop with this little relationship implication about him. There was clearly nothing there at their interaction at her birthday party. He looked surprised as hell at her attempts to cozy up. She needs to stop. Let that attempt at a storyline go.

Eta: count me aboard the Cardi B Train. I give up.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 4

Speaking of Rich, can MariahLynn stop with this little relationship implication about him. There was clearly nothing there at their interaction at her birthday party. He looked surprised as hell at her attempts to cozy up. She needs to stop. Let that attempt at a storyline go.

Eta: count me aboard the Cardi B Train. I give up.

Why are all of her "love" storylines so uncomfortable and cringe worthy?

Watching her try to get Richie to get sexy with her at that party was just uncomfortable.  I mean, he just wasn't into it at all and she kept trying to put his hand on her thigh.  And that entire Cisco kiss thing was just cringe worthy.  And they showed that kiss from every angle.....close up, super close up, wide angle.  It was just yucky.  I'm starting to think she wasn't ever a ho, because she doesn't look like she is doing it right.

• Love 7

I don't know what the deal is with Richie, because his daughter looked ready to bust out laughing the entire time she was on the show.

yeah...I picked up on that, too. She's 16, right? I just assumed she was super excited to be on TV.

Edited by ralph
  • Love 3

Make it happen, Mona!!

• Love 1