Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

(edited)

I wish the judge would have stipulated 52AA meetings AFTER rehab.  That's once a week.   She will now start stacking up all her time in rehab towards those meetings, and her community service will be a Lohan type thing - taking people shopping at Kyle's store, picking up trash on the beach, well from her beach chair. 

I do love that she can't go back to the Polo Lounge - wasn't that like her second home?  I remember her telling Dr. Phil that's where she spent 6 mos after the last rehab stint.

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Love 6
(edited)

I'm assuming it is security cam video from the BHH, inside the cop car, and at the jail. I am hoping it will ALL be made public! :-)

Id love to see her kicking a cop on camera and she gets the cop take down. I bet that was a sight to see. Yet she kicked the BHPD not the LAPD. I have my doubts any photos or clips will be released to the public even after all this is over.

I do love that she can't go back to the Polo Lounge - wasn't that like her second home? I remember her telling Dr. Phil that's where she spent 6 mos after the last rehab stint.

Yes she was keeping Big Kathy's seat warm for her the last 13 years. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

There's a DVD! I wonder how well it backs up Kim's version of events as told to Dr. Phil? Part of me thinks Kim will have to take the deal in order to avoid the DVD airing of her behavior, but on the other hand, can it be much worse than what we've seen over the years on RHOBH? Actually, yea, I bet it's really, really bad.

Second thing I noticed - The Beverly Hills Hotel ordering her to stay away. Didn't Kim say that the hotel was special to her? That's gotta burn.

• Love 7

Restitution to the victim???   OK, I'm confused.   The bar bill (for the drinks she didn't have)?  The water bill for the number of times she flushed the toilet to get rid of her 'stuff'?  What restitution and to what victim?   Yes, I can be quite ....um....dim.

Maybe she helped herself to the air freshener in the hotel bathroom she holed up in. Some municipalities in California charge for the cost of arrest, transportation and housing you while you are under arrest. One city I know regularly added about $1,000.00 to the restitution tab for driving from the city holding cell to the county jail. If the police officer uniform was torn she would have to pay for that.

Does anyone think Kim will perform her community work hours?

Id love to see her kicking a cop on camera and she gets the cop take down. I bet that was a sight to see. Yet she kicked the BHPD not the LAPD. I have my doubts any photos or clips will be released to the public even after all this is over.

Yes she was keeping Big Kathy's seat warm for her the last 13 years.

Maybe some journalist will apply under the Freedom of Information act.

• Love 6

I wish the judge would have stipulated 52AA meetings AFTER rehab.  That's once a week.   She will now start stacking up all her time in rehab towards those meetings, and her community service will be a Lohan type thing - taking people shopping at Kyle's store, picking up trash on the beach, well from her beach chair. 

I do love that she can't go back to the Polo Lounge - wasn't that like her second home?  I remember her telling Dr. Phil that's where she spent 6 mos after the last rehab stint.

The judge hasn't ruled yet this is Kim's arraignment. Kim just had her representative plead "not guilty" and the prosecution put the deal they've offered on the record and handed over discovery. Kim must appear again on July 12, I guess to set a date for trial.

• Love 6

TMZ: HERE'S A DEAL YOU CANT REFUSE

http://www.eonline.c...get-the-details

Community Service?  Do they not know Who She Is?  Have they not Googled her? 

If she has to do 30 days of community service, please let it be picking up trash off the roadside, and please Bravo, make this be one of her cameo appearances.

Who is she kidding with a not guilty plea?  I guess it was the cop's fault she kicked him, the bar's fault for being open, and Kyle's fault for something too.

If the DVD is from that night - I'd pay to see it.

• Love 10
(edited)

Does anyone think Kim will perform her community work hours?

Cough, cough, clears lungs, cough, cough... um, no.

Lest we forget she is in constant 100% God damn pain and Kathy will buy a doctor to testify to her frailty.

Old "Rich Relative" White Lady Justice.

Community Service?  Do they not know Who She Is?  Have they not Googled her? 

If she has to do 30 days of community service, please let it be picking up trash off the roadside, and please Bravo, make this be one of her cameo appearances.

Who is she kidding with a not guilty plea?  I guess it was the cop's fault she kicked him, the bar's fault for being open, and Kyle's fault for something too.

If the DVD is from that night - I'd pay to see it.

1.  If she does community service and is cleaning a freeway embankment, and I see her, I will have "an issue" with my vehicle and stop and snap a pic.

2. It's always Kyles God damn fault, 100%.

3. Maybe it will make the Bravo "Where are They Now"  episode. Hopefully TMZ or ROL will find a copy. 

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 9

Just because Brandi's actions were worse it doesn't take away from Faye being a pig. She went at her when nothing Brandi had done was directed at her or affected her. She was angling for camera time to make herself relevant on the show. Brandi's actions from the beginning have been despicable (in hindsight) but that doesnt take away from the viciousness that Faye bombarded Brandi with at the time. 

Seriously. Let us not forget that Faye tried to blame Brandi for the break-up of Adrienne and Paul's marriage. Even Marisa Zanuck was all, "Girl, please" on that one. And Faye also tried to use Game Night as an example of Brandi saying "vicious things" for "no reason," conveniently forgetting it was Kim and Kyle who started that whole thing.

• Love 5
(edited)

The only way we don't see the DVD is if she cops a plea. If she continues with this not guilty nonsense, she's going to trial and the DVD is shown.

Please let this happen. She's arrogant enough to keep that plea, too.

Any chance if there is a trial, HLN will have it?  They do that with celebrity trials, but in Kim's case, I'm really not sure the word "celebrity" applies.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 5
(edited)

There's a DVD! I wonder how well it backs up Kim's version of events as told to Dr. Phil? Part of me thinks Kim will have to take the deal in order to avoid the DVD airing of her behavior, but on the other hand, can it be much worse than what we've seen over the years on RHOBH? Actually, yea, I bet it's really, really bad.

Second thing I noticed - The Beverly Hills Hotel ordering her to stay away. Didn't Kim say that the hotel was special to her? That's gotta burn.

Kim's behavior that night had to have been really, really bad for the BHH to ban her!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8
(edited)

She did it everybody knows she did it why plead "Not Guilty" and put everybody through this crap. I would think that the judge would be a lot more lenient if she didn't waste everybody's time. But then again it's Kim.

52 AA meetings will do jack shit for Kim. There is no higher power than Kim in her mind. She needs court ordered long term  rehab so there is no way for her to get out of it. The prosecution should have offered mandatory rehab and mandatory meetings after rehab for the length of her probation.

My prediction, they most likely will take the deal but they're not going to send her to jail with the crowding already so bad. She will get out of community service because of her ongoing health problems. She'll do the 52 AA meetings but rehab will last only until the deal is signed and in effect unless the judge orders it to be mandatory.

Final Prediction: She will eventually go back to drinking and drugging.

100 likes.

I think the Richards sisters higher power is Big Kathy ;)

Edited by Crikey
  • Love 5

The only way we don't see the DVD is if she cops a plea. If she continues with this not guilty nonsense, she's going to trial and the DVD is shown.

Please let this happen. She's arrogant enough to keep that plea, too.

Any chance if there is a trial, HLN will have it?  They do that with celebrity trials, but in Kim's case, I'm really not sure the word "celebrity" applies.

In no way, shape, or form will this ever go to trial. The judge isn't Dr. Phil. Or Andy Cohen. She can't lie her way out of this one. There's actual evidence of her guilt.

As for HLN - I say this as someone who sat watching HLN for a full day waiting for the Giudice fraud sentence - they don't cover live trials anymore. Heck, they don't seem to even cover anything live anymore - it's all talk shows and reported segments on a loop.

• Love 3

Kim would say shes not guilty. Whats a demoted hw suppose to do? Hence, Rick and Kathy Hilton are probably footing the bill to use Little Conrad's lawyer why not soak up as much attention as possible! Im sure Kickboxing-Kim knows the DA has the tape but she will maintain her innocence like she maintains shes three years sober. Dingus. Those must was some powerful drugs-drink and had tons of air freshener that night of her arrest.

• Love 6

3. Maybe it will make the Bravo "Where are They Now"  episode. Hopefully TMZ or ROL will find a copy. 

I think Oprah's Where Are they Now is more fitting.  That covers former HW's for some reason...

• Love 4

Yes he does but there is not much to do while hanging out at the Hospice Cantina.

I have a chronic illness (more of a life sentence without parole kind of thing, than death most likely), and I almost envy Monty's ability to travel, hobnob and party these last months. He's made the most of the time he has left, that's for sure. #blessed

Restitution to the victim???   OK, I'm confused.

I figured they meant all of us.

• Love 12
(edited)

I've been working from home the last two weeks and have had Dr. Drew on in the background. I have been so surprised to hear how much time they are giving to Kim and her issues, especially since there hasn't really been that much new "news" to report. They are just rehashing the same stuff with different professionals. They have pretty much talked it to death. For that reason, I would expect that we will continue to hear about it much more as things develop.

And I'm going to give a big fat fucking shout out to Faye, who I hate for reasons that have nothing to do with this show. Please come on the show. I will watch you. I will have viewing parties in your honor. I will talk my friends into watching. This would be potentially the most perfect form of poetic justice ever to grace a Reality TV show. She was right about everything (OK, maybe not Brandi causing the demise of the Maloof marriage). It's not true that she didn't really know what Brandi was capable of and went after her for no reason. She knew it all. She knew that Brandi had lied about the Cedric connection to get on the show, she knew about what a disgusting person she was because she had heard it from Adrienne, and even if she knew nothing else, she knew about the surrogacy reveal. She was right and she was made into the terrible person who made poor Brandi cry on a curb outside of Kyle's house. Bring her on and just give her the exact words she said last time and let her repeat them to Brandi again. Instead of people hating on her they will throw parades in her honor. Brandi vs. Faye Round 2.  I would be so in for that. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 11

I love that I can come to this thread and it's guaranteed that I'll get a laugh. The prohibition slip is too perfect.

I doubt Kim will be there. I'd love to hear Kim telling the court though that she'd 100% had enough of the goddamn beasts who were trying to keep her from Big Kathy's Booth.

I'm curious to know if Kim is going to have an axe to grind regarding Kyle's new show. Can't you guys just see her getting offended over the way that the character who is likely to be inspired by her is written? I can see her freaking out if it feels too close to home. 

I keep looking for confirmation of Kim's status with Bravo. It seems shaky but I'm not seeing anything that definitively says that she isn't coming back. It seems to be reasonable speculation based on info from supposedly reputable sources. I can see the Kingsley stuff maybe scaring Bravo away but the addiction issues not so much unless they're under the impression that Kim would try to go MIA during a large portion of filming.

I think I may need to read more than these boards but where do I find the time? Kyle is getting a show? Is it a scripted show? Is she leaving the Housewives franchise?

I've been working from home the last two weeks and have had Dr. Drew on in the background. I have been so surprised to hear how much time they are giving to Kim and her issues, especially since there hasn't really been that much new "news" to report. They are just rehashing the same stuff with different professionals. They have pretty much talked it to death. For that reason, I would expect that we will continue to hear about it much more as things develop.

And I'm going to give a big fat fucking shout out to Faye, who I hate for reasons that have nothing to do with this show. Please come on the show. I will watch you. I will have viewing parties in your honor. I will talk my friends into watching. This would be potentially the most perfect form of poetic justice ever to grace a Reality TV show. She was right about everything (OK, maybe not Brandi causing the demise of the Maloof marriage). It's not true that she didn't really know what Brandi was capable of and went after her for no reason. She knew it all. She knew that Brandi had lied about the Cedric connection to get on the show, she knew about what a disgusting person she was because she had heard it from Adrienne, and even if she knew nothing else, she knew about the surrogacy reveal. She was right and she was made into the terrible person who made poor Brandi cry on a curb outside of Kyle's house. Bring her on and just give her the exact words she said last time and let her repeat them to Brandi again. Instead of people hating on her they will throw parades in her honor. Brandi vs. Faye Round 2.  I would be so in for that. 

I believe at one time it was Adrienne that claimed Brandi contributed to the demise of her marriage.  For someone who thought Kyle and Faye were such horrible people Brandi sure manages to append time around the two of them.

I don't think Brandi could handle Faye.  I am quite certain Faye might have a few choice words for Brandi regarding her treatment of Kim Richards.

• Love 5

The only reason I would want Faye on the show is to go after Brandi.   She definitely has Kyle's back, and isn't afraid of confrontation.   I was hoping Brandi would be gone - Who else would film with her, unless under contract?

• Love 6

The only reason I would want Faye on the show is to go after Brandi.   She definitely has Kyle's back, and isn't afraid of confrontation.   I was hoping Brandi would be gone - Who else would film with her, unless under contract?

Yolanda plea from the couch and the Reunion to not allow the others to give up on Brandi.

I want to see how Brandi does with the other ladies without being able to blame or project or deflect her behavior on to Kim which we saw her do this season.

And don't go on a Reality show when you are an active addict/alcoholic to begin with! Kim was not clean/sober when the BH show first started, she was using then and has continued to use the entire time except when she was physically in rehab up to the Paris trip, so about 4 - 6 months in total! Oh, and don't blame your kids, your daughter going off to college, your dying ex husband, a wedding, your sister, a GD house, your vicious dog, your co-workers, your boss, the weather, the food, the trip, your allergies or that wart on your ass, look in the mirror and blame the person you see staring back at you.   LOL   JMO

• Love 8

Would someone please tell me what's the deal with Monty and hospice?  Did I miss something?  With Kim in rehab, where is he living now?

There are times when I think that Monty isn't nearly as sick as he pretends to be.  Maybe that comes from an overall suspicion of everyone associated with Kim.  We've seen the truth twisted so many times where Kim is concerned.  In a photo that someone posted of Kim's gang at Christmas, Monty looked emaciated to me, and his clothes just hung on him from weight loss.  Yet, he was supposed to be long gone by now, and he doesn't appear to be losing any ground from what little that I can see.  His weight loss could be attributed to heavy drug use and not eating well.  He seems to go on and on with these wacky posts.  He said goodbye to his other family ages ago.  Are we absolutely sure that he's dying?  Something doesn't seem to add up with him sometimes.  Maybe it's just my imagination.  I think I'm headed for Hell in a hand basket with some other people I know!

• Love 7

Would someone please tell me what's the deal with Monty and hospice?  Did I miss something?  With Kim in rehab, where is he living now?

There are times when I think that Monty isn't nearly as sick as he pretends to be.  Maybe that comes from an overall suspicion of everyone associated with Kim.  We've seen the truth twisted so many times where Kim is concerned.  In a photo that someone posted of Kim's gang at Christmas, Monty looked emaciated to me, and his clothes just hung on him from weight loss.  Yet, he was supposed to be long gone by now, and he doesn't appear to be losing any ground from what little that I can see.  His weight loss could be attributed to heavy drug use and not eating well.  He seems to go on and on with these wacky posts.  He said goodbye to his other family ages ago.  Are we absolutely sure that he's dying?  Something doesn't seem to add up with him sometimes.  Maybe it's just my imagination.  I think I'm headed for Hell in a hand basket with some other people I know!

I admit, I questioned his story as well but I don't think his other ex or their daughters would go along with it but who knows at this point, maybe they exaggerated how close to death he was/is when the show was filmed to give Kim a storyline to go along with the wedding storyline. From pictures of a younger Monty, he has always been very, very thin and so far this past season, he has surprisingly good color, skin color heath wise, for someone on deaths door.

He has been staying at Kathy/Rich's house now, as well as other friends, he never lived with Kim full time but has always bounced around from 1 house to the next with a fair amount of time in Vegas with his friends, cough hookups/party girls cough.

• Love 2
(edited)

Thanks a lot, WireWrap.  So Monty is not actually being cared for by hospice, I assume.  That is really kind of a crazy situation, but Monty is very fortunate to have Kathy and Rick's help.  Think of all the (recovering?) addicts in Kathy's family (her kids, etc.) plus Kim, plus Monty, that they have under one roof, so to speak.  It sounds to me like Kim found an "upscale residential facility" in Malibu, and Monty found the same thing in Beverly Hills! 

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

I admit, I questioned his story as well but I don't think his other ex or their daughters would go along with it but who knows at this point, maybe they exaggerated how close to death he was/is when the show was filmed to give Kim a storyline to go along with the wedding storyline. From pictures of a younger Monty, he has always been very, very thin and so far this past season, he has surprisingly good color, skin color heath wise, for someone on deaths door.

He has been staying at Kathy/Rich's house now, as well as other friends, he never lived with Kim full time but has always bounced around from 1 house to the next with a fair amount of time in Vegas with his friends, cough hookups/party girls cough.

I am wondering why he didn't go to wedding #2.  My guess is he is very ill and is under hospice care.  Hospice probably goes to where he is staying and provides palliative care.  It also makes me wonder if he is the solo author behind his Instagram messages. 

I am wondering why he didn't go to wedding #2.  My guess is he is very ill and is under hospice care.  Hospice probably goes to where he is staying and provides palliative care.  It also makes me wonder if he is the solo author behind his Instagram messages. 

Except wasn't he photo'd in some bar during that? When you are getting hospice care most people are not up, walking around let alone out at some bar. I do think he is sick/dying but maybe his cancer was not as far advanced as they made it seem like on the show. IMO, he could not fly/travel that far for the second wedding but is well enough to go out to bars and to other friends homes. JMO

• Love 5

I was going to mention the bar scene, too, but aside from that, Monty can take drives in the car or hang out at the pool.  He can sit up and type on his computer, and who knows what else?  I have had two family members who have needed hospice care, and in both cases, they were barely alive when hospice came.  (This is not a criticism of the wonderful hospice program.  In two different states, this was when they came).  If Monty is able to do the aforementioned activities, then he is still functioning on his own and is not ready for hospice yet, based on my experience.

• Love 6

How sad is it that we have to question claims of deadly diseases and that some people would feasibly exaggerate or fake an illness? This is being discussed on the OC version, as well. And it has come to my mind about Monty, too.

My mother is being given hospice care right now and has been for months. She has dementia and they often put people in "hospice" in her nursing home when there is little function or independence anymore. She just sleeps most of the time but when she will die is a giant question mark. Her social worker calls it "the long goodbye". Maybe that's what Monty has but I can tell you my mother isn't going out to bars or chatting with anyone. I think he's not in hospice but diagnosed as terminal, just still functioning.

Hey, this was fun, huh? Someone tell a joke STAT!!!

• Love 8

A truly "recovering" alcoholic should be able to be around others who are drinking and not drink herself.....I am a recovering alcoholic, and have doing this myself for years....and I say "recovering" because it is an ongoing process....there is no"cure"....only abstinence.

• Love 13
(edited)

Roxy, you have my sympathy. I went through the same thing with my mom.  People don't realize how hard it is on the children of the patient.

Tulip555, three cheers for you!   If only Kim could have followed in your footsteps. Think of the difference it would have made in her daughter's wedding and in her own son's recovery!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 10

Roxy, you have my sympathy. I went through the same thing with my mom.  People don't realize how hard it is on the children of the patient.

Tulip555, three cheers for you!   If only Kim could have followed in your footsteps. Think of the difference it would have made in her daughter's wedding!

Thank you Lura....I very much appreciate your post

(edited)

I was watching Highly Questionable, a sports show on ESPN, they did an interview with a guy named Yelawolf. Apparently hes alcoholic too and has been on and off the wagon. He even said during his interview when Eminem tried to get through to him about being sober it didnt have much impact.

See vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JM6ZWoCSJk&feature=youtu.be

He made more comments that alluded to him being a functioning alcoholic since he works and has a family. The interview was already strange and awkward but at least he was honest. Just hearing his words it reminded me of Kim and why she never has had an interest in being sober.

Edited by BlackMamba

From my family experience, my parents were put in hospice care when it was determined (predicted?) they had 6 months or less to live. A friend's mother was taken off hospice care when her condition improved.

• Love 6

The Hollywood culture doesn't do much for alcoholics.  It's "out for lunch and have a glass of wine" and parties, parties, parties.  The temptations are everywhere. Yet there are many successful, highly functioning alcoholics who manage to abstain.  Kim is more or less a weak, lazy person who doesn't have the motivation to fight for her sobriety.  It's so much easier for her to pity herself and continue down the same path.  There is nothing shameful about being an alcoholic. It's a disease that is just as real as any other disease, yet she doesn't seem to have the grit to fight it. I think she wants to be sober, but she doesn't want it badly enough.

• Love 3

A truly recovering alcoholic should be able to be around others who are drinking and not drink herself. The recovery process is ongoing....there is no "cure"....only abstinence There needs to be a continuous vigilance. I speak from my own experience with alcoholism.

Sorry about the two posts....couldn't get rid of the first one

I know. I was being mostly snide because the nature of the housewives job is almost entirely centered upon activities that involve drinking under luxurious circumstances. I think Kim is almost as addicted to the milieu as she is to the drinks and drugs. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Except wasn't he photo'd in some bar during that? When you are getting hospice care most people are not up, walking around let alone out at some bar. I do think he is sick/dying but maybe his cancer was not as far advanced as they made it seem like on the show. IMO, he could not fly/travel that far for the second wedding but is well enough to go out to bars and to other friends homes. JMO

Right.

Not sure where the "hospice" term came from. I can't say for sure it came directly from the family. I have dealt with hospice care when it came to a close family member. That family member was not taking jaunts to Vegas or hanging out at bars or posting weekly on social media. I know Monty posted on Instagram that he has so much time to live, but I don't recall if he mentioned how much time.

tulip555 congratulations on your road to recovery!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

Right.

Not sure where the "hospice" term came from. I can't say for sure it came directly from the family. I have dealt with hospice care when it came to a close family member. That family member was not taking jaunts to Vegas or hanging out at bars or posting weekly on social media. I know Monty posted on Instagram that he has so much time to live, but I don't recall if he mentioned how much time.

tulip555 congratulations on your road to recovery!

Thank you, GreatKazu

• Love 1

Has anyone from the family said Monty is in hospice care? There are many definitions but the one that is often applied to cancer patients is when they are no longer receiving chemo or radiation.  Monty going out for an afternoon or evening doesn't surprise me.  Monty I think last visited Las Vegas in early May.  Maybe it was a conscious decision that Monty attending the wedding might have been a huge distraction . . . apparently second only to Kim.

• Love 1

The Hollywood culture doesn't do much for alcoholics. It's "out for lunch and have a glass of wine" and parties, parties, parties. The temptations are everywhere. Yet there are many successful, highly functioning alcoholics who manage to abstain. Kim is more or less a weak, lazy person who doesn't have the motivation to fight for her sobriety. It's so much easier for her to pity herself and continue down the same path. There is nothing shameful about being an alcoholic. It's a disease that is just as real as any other disease, yet she doesn't seem to have the grit to fight it. I think she wants to be sober, but she doesn't want it badly enough.

Unless you're an alcoholic AND drug addict then thats when Hollywood pays attention and listens. We had a discussion several posts back that Hollywood is no different from the rest of society when it comes to alcohol since it's legal and easy access.

Yet something also tells me when Kim went into "retirement" after she had Brooke was also a lie too. Me thinks she quit because the business didn't want her anymore. Youre not that adorable 6-8 year old that use to be on Nanny/Professor, by your teenage years Hello Larry and by 20-something on Tuff Tuff with Robert Downey Jr. Hollywood sees you different and most times your stock drops with the exception of a few (Jodie Foster who is lightening better of actress and a diverse resume of acting roles compared to Kim but the same age). Kim probably could never deal with that rejection of the phone calls stopping or didnt want to hustle for certain roles anymore. She just gave up but the bottle never let her down.

• Love 5

I'm going to make a quick topic swerve from Minty for a sec, although I do agree with everyone questioning this whole hospice thing and for all the same reasons.

Every time I see those three pics of Kim (usually at the bottom of a TMZ article), the oldest pre-nose job pic has been bothering me a bit recently. Aside from how much better she looked before she messed with her nose for drugs, something else seemed off about her face. Having spent more minutes comparing pic then I'd like, I realized it looks like she had her chin done somewhere along the line, too. It used to be longer and her face was more symmetrical. I attributed her weirdly forced, non-smile smile to misery and drugs, whereas now, I think it's because of what she may have done to her chin (to get drugs). Have I finally lost it or did her chin change at some point?

I have to give it to Kim for the idea of adding "to get drugs" at the end of every fortune in a cookie now, too. "You will learn new insights soon (to get drugs)."

• Love 6

Tulip555, three cheers for you!   If only Kim could have followed in your footsteps. Think of the difference it would have made in her daughter's wedding and in her own son's recovery!

Thank you, Lura. It's a like being in a club that no one wants to join but so many of us end up there. Unfortunately.

• Love 4

I'm going to make a quick topic swerve from Minty for a sec, although I do agree with everyone questioning this whole hospice thing and for all the same reasons.

Every time I see those three pics of Kim (usually at the bottom of a TMZ article), the oldest pre-nose job pic has been bothering me a bit recently. Aside from how much better she looked before she messed with her nose for drugs, something else seemed off about her face. Having spent more minutes comparing pic then I'd like, I realized it looks like she had her chin done somewhere along the line, too. It used to be longer and her face was more symmetrical. I attributed her weirdly forced, non-smile smile to misery and drugs, whereas now, I think it's because of what she may have done to her chin (to get drugs). Have I finally lost it or did her chin change at some point?

I have to give it to Kim for the idea of adding "to get drugs" at the end of every fortune in a cookie now, too. "You will learn new insights soon (to get drugs)."

Golly! I do the same thing when I view those TMZ photos. The idea that some "in addition to" alteration occurred.

• Love 1
(edited)

It was reported that Kim got a boob job last year as well, so............there were even more pain pills for her.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2

In that I'm not Monty, I can only guess why he didn't attend wedding #2.  My guess would be that there's a big difference between sitting around a pool and traveling to Mexico for a week.

I haven't noticed anything different in Kim's appearance, but then I haven't studied her pictures like others have.  If it's true that she's had chin and boobie surgery just for drugs, that amazes me!  It's so pathetic that it's almost funny.  I've heard the expression "I'd give an arm and a leg," but I've never heard "a chin and two boobs!"  That's really desperate!!!

• Love 6