Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

(edited)

Kyle posted a photo on her Facebook page of all the ladies at the wedding. I don't know how to post.

ETA: Nevermind, someone just posted that photo above.

They could stomp grapes with those feet.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

twineandtwigstyle
1 day ago
Twine & Twig celebrating with the Mother of the Bride - our fabulous & beautiful Aunt Kim! @kimrichards11 #cabowedding #rhobh #cowriecollar #wiederwedding #twineandtwig

11311393_1609749979308089_642982869_n.jp

https://instagram.com/p/3AKkteThcD/?tagged=wiederwedding

theladysitter
4 hours ago
And my heart is melting! Too cute #wiederwedding

11270117_994673500551931_46250637_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/3CqQ3vIyyc/?tagged=wiederwedding

jrgalardi
4 hours ago · Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur
Couldn't be happier for these two. What an amazing day. Time to party #WiederWedding

11371293_888309521229727_1979491834_n.jp

https://instagram.com/p/3Cuwuun7AM/

• Love 2
(edited)

My eyes moved along the group shot of the bridesmaids, from left to right, and when I got to the one on the far right, I burst out laughing!  That girl's a contortionist!!!  I give her five years before she has some serious back problems.  Neck problems, too!  I think she's auditioning for a Head and Shoulders commercial.

Anyone up for a contest?  Guess the number of sequins in Kim's dress.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 6
(edited)

Looks like they all seemingly had a great time. Glad to hear it. Portia looks too cute. 

As far as the bridesmaids I think they all look nice but I actually think that one of the friends/unknowns looks the best. 

ETA:

Sophia is tall! I swear she's like a head taller than her mom now.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 1

Aesthetically I liked the backyard Bel Air wedding best.  If I had to guess one of the main reasons for the second wedding was because Brooke wanted all her female cousins to be bridesmaids, and I have to say the pictures of the bridesmaids/cousins are heartwarming to me.

Interestingly it looks like Kathy and Rick did not attend.

• Love 2
(edited)

As far as the bridesmaids I think they all look nice but I actually think that one of the friends/unknowns looks the best.

I think the 3 unknowns are one of Monty's daughters from his second marriage, so Brooke's half sister, and Thayer's two sisters.  

Interestingly it looks like Kathy and Rick did not attend.

Kathy tweeted to Brooke that she and Rick were with Monty.

Edited by Linky Loo
  • Love 3
(edited)

Kathy sent out this tweet today.

·   9h  9 hours ago  

Emergency@ Kyle richards18 @Kim richards11 @ parishilton @ nickyhilton call asap

I wonder if something happened to Monty?

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3
(edited)

·   9h  9 hours ago  

Emergency@ Kyle richards18 @Kim richards11 @ parishilton @ nickyhilton call asap

Who does that? Who contacts family via Twitter that there is an emergency? What happened to good ol' fashion texting? Or making a phone call?

ETA: Just looked at her Twitter. Apparently phones are down.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

·   9h  9 hours ago  

There is something very wrong with Kathy Hilton for doing this. Friggin drama queen. Everything for attention, publicity.

• Love 8

There is something very wrong with Kathy Hilton for doing this. Friggin drama queen. Everything for attention, publicity.

I mentioned above as to who does this. I looked at her Twitter and she posted something about phones being down - no texting and not being able to call. Not sure what that means. Not sure if there was an outage in her area or what. What about a land-line? Was she having an issue getting through to those in Cabo?

• Love 1

I mentioned above as to who does this. I looked at her Twitter and she posted something about phones being down - no texting and not being able to call. Not sure what that means. Not sure if there was an outage in her area or what. What about a land-line? Was she having an issue getting through to those in Cabo?

If she needed to get in touch with a family member in Cabo and the phones were down, she could have sent a DM (via Twitter). She chose to make it public instead.

• Love 6

If something happened to Monty, Kyle is, once again, in the line of fire re Kim. I would hate to be the one with Kim when she finds out when he dies. Kyle will have been the one that somehow gave him cancer and didn't protect Kim or Monty from it.

• Love 4

If their cell phones aren't working, Kathy Hilton could have called the hotel.

There's no excuse for using Twitter for an "emergency."

• Love 6

*Shaking my head here.*  I must say, whether by accident of fate or by design, the Hiltons have a way of injecting drama into everything they do.  Kathy, especially, being the eldest, sets the tone for her sisters and could give seminars on how to get tongues wagging.  I hope that the Wedding Weekend doesn't have to be interrupted by a tragedy, but it seems like Kathy could have found a way to notify the hotel or the President of Mexico.  While I don't know the circumstances, it seems as if there should be some other way of notifying relatives other than Twitter.  You can certainly bet the media has picked up on this one!

• Love 3
(edited)

Who does that? Who contacts family via Twitter that there is an emergency? What happened to good ol' fashion texting? Or making a phone call?

ETA: Just looked at her Twitter. Apparently phones are down.

The same family who lives on social media always trying to figure out what the blogs are saying about them. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5

The same family who lives on social media always trying to figure out what the blogs are saying about them.

Does anyone know if Gangsta Conrad was there?

When Kathy tweeted out her SOS she did not mention Conrad in any of her tweets, just Paris, Niki, Barron, Kyle and Kim, so  suspect he was at home with them/Monty.

• Love 1

Farrah is a beautiful woman in that picture next to Kyle with the bridesmaids. She looks so exotic and confident in herself. The woman on the other side of Kyle does also. Then there is Paris.

I think part of Paris' popularity in the past was she is consistently awkward, a parody. That was what made her so hype-able. I could be wrong. 

• Love 1

Kathy says to call but the phones supposedly aren't working? If she wants them to call their land line then why didn't she just call one of them from a land line in the first place?

• Love 4

Conrad can't attend-house arrest.

Wow, Kathy and Rick by passed a wedding and seeing their daughters to nurse Monty-very kind.

SOS out of her effing mind.

Well, I suspect it was also to keep Conrad n the house/yard where he is supposed to be and not out partying! LOL

• Love 2

Kathy says to call but the phones supposedly aren't working? If she wants them to call their land line then why didn't she just call one of them from a land line in the first place?

That's what I posted, too. It is not making sense except for the "seeking attention" part.

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't buy this story of Kathy's.  I'll bet you anything that every hotel has contingencies in case of emergencies.  If this hotel is part of a chain, the "main office" must have a way to call the branches.  She should know.  What if this were a Hilton hotel? 

Actually, that makes me wonder.  Is there a Hilton-owned hotel in Cabo?  It would be pretty funny if they weren't staying at a Hilton!  Wouldn't THAT make a story!  Maybe THAT'S why they haven't said where they're staying.

I think maybe the emergency is that Kingsley mauled Rosario.  Or is he still confined, like Conrad?  

Edited by Lura
  • Love 2

I don't buy this story of Kathy's.  I'll bet you anything that every hotel has contingencies in case of emergencies.  If this hotel is part of a chain, the "main office" must have a way to call the branches.  She should know.  What if this were a Hilton hotel? 

Actually, that makes me wonder.  Is there a Hilton-owned hotel in Cabo?  It would be pretty funny if they weren't staying at a Hilton!  Wouldn't THAT make a story!  Maybe THAT'S why they haven't said where they're staying.

I think maybe the emergency is that Kingsley mauled Rosario?  Or is he still confined, like Conrad?   *snort*

Kathy and her brood have nothing to do with the hotel chain, nothing!  They are not well liked by the rest of the Hilton family, at least according to the book House of Hilton.

• Love 1

It makes me nervous to see Kyle with Kim in these photos. I hope she doesn't get sucked back into that fucked-up dynamic.

She will. Probably has. She always does. I expect nothing less. Kyle has always uses the line "Shes my sister" to keep taking Kim's abuse. Kim did say Kyle contacted her the day she got released from jail but Kim didnt contact her back via text. How truthful that is since it came from Kim there is no telling.

I just dont think it takes much for Kyle to be sucked into Kim's vortex least thats my opinion.

• Love 7
Kathy and her brood have nothing to do with the hotel chain, nothing!  They are not well liked by the rest of the Hilton family, at least according to the book House of Hilton.

Ah, WireWrap, I keep forgetting that Rick is in real estate.  Thanks for the reminder.  I read a review of the book when it came out, and the reviewer panned it, so I never got it.  Would you recommend it?

• Love 1

Ah, WireWrap, I keep forgetting that Rick is in real estate.  Thanks for the reminder.  I read a review of the book when it came out, and the reviewer panned it, so I never got it.  Would you recommend it?

IMO, just mine, it is an ok book, it is about Paris Hilton/family, both paternal and maternal. There is a lot of first hand information told by named sources in the families lives. KR, the dog bite victim, was 1 of these sources, as is Monty and 1 of the other kids fathers. Even if you only believe half of what is said about Big Kathy, the sister's mom, you begin to realize why they do the things they do. It is interesting to read about them then witness some of that behavior on the show.   JMO

• Love 3

Thanks, WireWrap.  I went to Amazon and saw that the paperback is now selling for over $50.  There's another one on the Hiltons that's rated higher, but I wanted to read the Oppenheimer book.  I think I'll look around at some of the discount places!   I'd love to know what makes those Hilton girls (and boys) tick.

(edited)

IMO, just mine, it is an ok book, it is about Paris Hilton/family, both paternal and maternal. There is a lot of first hand information told by named sources in the families lives. KR, the dog bite victim, was 1 of these sources, as is Monty and 1 of the other kids fathers. Even if you only believe half of what is said about Big Kathy, the sister's mom, you begin to realize why they do the things they do. It is interesting to read about them then witness some of that behavior on the show. JMO

I haven't read that book yet and really want too. I do agree that unauthorized books like House of Hilton are not the bible (unless you give two shits about them and/or hate their guts then sure), but for me I go in with a clear head and indulge it in like it's "research". Maybe it can fill in some gaps to the bizzare-ness we see on the show between the sisters and absent sister Kathy. I dont know if it were here but didn't that book have little to nothing on Kyle but alot on Kathy and Kim. Things that make you go hmm.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

Thanks, WireWrap. I went to Amazon and saw that the paperback is now selling for over $50. There's another one on the Hiltons that's rated higher, but I wanted to read the Oppenheimer book. I think I'll look around at some of the discount places! I'd love to know what makes those Hilton girls (and boys) tick.

I got it on my Kindle for $7.

• Love 3
(edited)

Thanks, WireWrap.  I went to Amazon and saw that the paperback is now selling for over $50.  There's another one on the Hiltons that's rated higher, but I wanted to read the Oppenheimer book.  I think I'll look around at some of the discount places!   I'd love to know what makes those Hilton girls (and boys) tick.

I don't think the paperback sells for that much, you must be looking at the hardback price. LOL Try getting 1 of the used books, no need to spend full price on this book IMO. I just checked on Amazon, $20.99 for new and $6+change for used, I say go used. LOL

Edited by WireWrap

I liked the book. It was written when Paris was the "it" girl so while it is a family history all points do lead to her. Kyle is the only one who comes across benign or not a negative way but that's probably because she was still also fairly young and low profile when it was written. I think because I read the book around the time this franchise started I've never had the Kyle dislike others have. The mother, Big Kathy, of Kathy, Kim and Kyle is a big part of the book and she comes across an awful person and Kim and little Kathy aren't much better.

I think the groom's family has a hoe in Cabo.  I know the Umanskys have several properties available to them.  My guess is Mauricio did a little work while he was there.  I suspect there were private homes and condos rented for some of the families.  There is a major Hilton hotel in Cabo.

Regarding Conrad-he failed a drug test while awaiting sentencing-that is why he is on house arrest.  Perhaps the Hiltons had to guarantee supervising him as a condition of his bail. 

I could see Rick and Conrad staying with Minty but Kathy missing her niece's wedding.  I think I will start a rumor she was ticked that after giving Brooke a wedding she insisted on this second wedding in Cabo and felt Brooke was ungrateful-especially considering her father was dying.  Look for the story in Radar On Line-I can make them up just like they do.

• Love 9

I invite you to visit Amazon and type in "House of Hilton."  See those prices for yourself!  I don't have Kindle and don't plan on getting it, so I can't take advantage of that nice, low price.  I suspect that the book is no longer being published because that's when the prices skyrocket.  I really appreciate your help in checking it out, but I guess I should say that I'm only mildly interested, not burning with desire to read it.  Also, I literally have a stack of books that people have given me as gifts that I need to read first.  Hope that makes sense. 

It looks to me like the Hiltons are on the road to ruin.  This youngest generation is not about to elevate them.  Each generation seems to get worse.  An article on the internet this past week listed the top 10 (or 20?) people in Hollywood with STDs.  I noted that Paris was high on the list.  Not really surprising.

• Love 1

I don't think the paperback sells for that much, you must be looking at the hardback price. LOL Try getting 1 of the used books, no need to spend full price on this book IMO. I just checked on Amazon, $20.99 for new and $6+change for used, I say go used. LOL

I bought a used copy of HoH a few years ago.  It was a library copy, complete with that cellophane-y library wrap cover thing -- which made me wonder what kind of public library houses a copy of this book.  Still, enjoyably tacky, if not the best-written book in my possession.

Maybe all the talk about HoH on this forum created a huge demand!  Okay, not really.

• Love 1

I invite you to visit Amazon and type in "House of Hilton."  See those prices for yourself!  I don't have Kindle and don't plan on getting it, so I can't take advantage of that nice, low price.  I suspect that the book is no longer being published because that's when the prices skyrocket.  I really appreciate your help in checking it out, but I guess I should say that I'm only mildly interested, not burning with desire to read it.  Also, I literally have a stack of books that people have given me as gifts that I need to read first.  Hope that makes sense. 

It looks to me like the Hiltons are on the road to ruin.  This youngest generation is not about to elevate them.  Each generation seems to get worse.  An article on the internet this past week listed the top 10 (or 20?) people in Hollywood with STDs.  I noted that Paris was high on the list.  Not really surprising.

You can get the kindle and nook apps on other devices. I don't have a desktop computer, but I can get it on my laptop. Also on my phone.

• Love 3

Here is the link to Amazon for the book HoH. It is listed as $20.99 for hard cover, $13.99 for paper back and used for $6+change. I say buy used!

http://www.amazon.com/Hiltons-True-Story-American-Dynasty/dp/1455516694/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432594799&sr=1-2&keywords=house+of+hilton

• Love 3
(edited)

It makes me nervous to see Kyle with Kim in these photos. I hope she doesn't get sucked back into that fucked-up dynamic.

I'm betting that they are thick as thieves again, already. Kim is addicted to substances and Kyle is addicted to Kim. As much and as often as Kyle protests notwithstanding, I think she's addicted to the drahma.

Edited by suomi
  • Love 4