Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

That was a rather confusing tweet. It sounds like she is slamming Rinna but she said she likes her so maybe she is talking about Eileen. Her tweets are all over the place, including that she is going to call Andy the morning after the reunion episode aired. LOL

• Love 1

I think she was talking about LVP.  Kathy knows how LVP treats Kim and Kyle. And what Kyle will put up with from LVP.  It makes sense to me that Kathy would dislike LVP for that reason.  Rinna has probably been telling Kathy all along what a manipulator LVP is.  Not that Kathy probably couldn't figure that out herself, like most everyone who has any contact with LVP has.  Kyle has probably been telling Kathy that for years.

Kathy also mentioned 'deflecting'.  LVP was the queen of deflection that night.  All season, actually.

I would imagine Kathy doesn't like Kathryn either, as Kathryn is at odds with Faye.

• Love 5

Kyle is the voice of reason when Kim is not in the picture.  All bets are off on that one.  She radiates solid and rational.  Sure she has her faults but basically she is the calm core of this show.  I like her. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

I think she was talking about LVP.  Kathy knows how LVP treats Kim and Kyle. And what Kyle will put up with from LVP.  It makes sense to me that Kathy would dislike LVP for that reason.  Rinna has probably been telling Kathy all along what a manipulator LVP is.  Not that Kathy probably couldn't figure that out herself, like most everyone who has any contact with LVP has.  Kyle has probably been telling Kathy that for years.

Kathy also mentioned 'deflecting'.  LVP was the queen of deflection that night.  All season, actually.

I would imagine Kathy doesn't like Kathryn either, as Kathryn is at odds with Faye.

Who the heck knows with this wackadoodle Kathy, but it was Eileen and Rinna that went in on Kim this reunion episode and Kathy was tweeting about what happened on this episode.

• Love 3

"They get on a subject & beat 2 death! It’s call deflecting,” she continued. “Most of the women want to stay far away from their own lives.”

I never thought I'd agree with Little Kathy about anything, but I've been saying this all damn season long.  That's why we've had nothing but Yo, deflecting attention from their own secrets and issues.

• Love 2
On April 29, 2016 at 8:51 PM, zoeysmom said:

1st guess Yolanda

2nd guess Eileen

mentioning beating a topic to death just screams Eileen but in the same article she mentions she is friends with LisaR so I would expect LR to "sell" ED to her (that's why ED is my 2nd choice rather than 1st choice)

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Umbelina said:

I never thought I'd agree with Little Kathy about anything, but I've been saying this all damn season long.  That's why we've had nothing but Yo, deflecting attention from their own secrets and issues.

Out of curiosity what secrets do you think Kyle was suppressing?  She talked of Kim, ever so lightly and their issues.  LVP seems to not have any real issues, the one I always wonder about is Rinna.  Who is the real Rinna?  I give Eileen a pass because I think her husband was probably dealing with the death of his dad.  That just seems like a time when spouses gives each other a little space.  The new ladies tried to manufacture issues and that seemed to fall flat.

• Love 1
On 4/29/2016 at 10:37 PM, ryebread said:

I agree. That was my first thought. 

LVP said (on the show or in an interview - someone will have to remind me) that she use to be friends with Kathy but that she wasn't any longer. She said that because of the stress between Kathy and Kyle she had taken Kyle's side and thus distanced herself from Kathy a couple of years ago. Of course, if it's a day ending with a "y" then LVP is usually going to be telling a lie. Her relationship with Kathy could have cooled for any number of reasons (and I'm not doubting it could be Kathy's fault either because I think she is a loon). I always wondered what Kathy thought about LVP very casually outing that it was Kim's son that had had some issues at the S4 reunion. That entire family worked hard to keep what child it was with the issues out of the press, and with one "innocent" remark LVP let the cat out of the bag. Kathy has no doubt heard for years from Kyle and Kim that LVP can be a snake, but it's possible she became a believer when she saw what lengths LVP was willing to go to in order to "win". She probably had the same reaction that Mohamed did when he came to the same conclusion.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I agree. That was my first thought. 

LVP said (on the show or in an interview - someone will have to remind me) that she use to be friends with Kathy but that she wasn't any longer. She said that because of the stress between Kathy and Kyle she had taken Kyle's side and thus distanced herself from Kathy a couple of years ago. Of course, if it's a day ending with a "y" then LVP is usually going to be telling a lie. Her relationship with Kathy could have cooled for any number of reasons (and I'm not doubting it could be Kathy's fault either because I think she is a loon). I always wondered what Kathy thought about LVP very casually outing that it was Kim's son that had had some issues at the S4 reunion. That entire family worked hard to keep what child it was with the issues out of the press, and with one "innocent" remark LVP let the cat out of the bag. Kathy has no doubt heard for years from Kyle and Kim that LVP can be a snake, but it's possible she became a believer when she saw what lengths LVP was willing to go to in order to "win". She probably had the same reaction that Mohamed did when he came to the same conclusion.

Yeah, that was one of the dirtiest moments on this show, yet Lisa managed to sneak on by with her popularity largely in tact. 

• Love 5
(edited)
44 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Out of curiosity what secrets do you think Kyle was suppressing?  She talked of Kim, ever so lightly and their issues.  LVP seems to not have any real issues, the one I always wonder about is Rinna.  Who is the real Rinna?  I give Eileen a pass because I think her husband was probably dealing with the death of his dad.  That just seems like a time when spouses gives each other a little space.  The new ladies tried to manufacture issues and that seemed to fall flat.

I'm not in the mood to do too many guessing games about what secrets, or rather, what personal problems or details about their personal lives various wives would rather not be out there for millions to see.  I am sure they ALL have them, and quite sure they deflected from those by focusing on Yolanda, and to a lesser extent on Kim and Brandi all season long.  We ALL have stuff we really don't want out there for the world to know.  No one's life is just peachy.  Just a little reality in my reality shows please.

All we've seen this season is self promotion and gossip about Kim, who hasn't even been on the show, and of course, endlessly, Yolanda.  Erika even said "focus on the now, we are here, Brandi and Kim are gone."  I think both Kim and Brandi had more film of the wives gossiping about them, but it didn't make it through the cutting room, didn't Katherine even say something about not even knowing Brandi so why were they all talking about her so much?

Little Kathy is right, it's all deflection, they picked a target and stuck with it.

For Kyle, the fact that her sisters were both at odds with her, the whole wedding fiasco, her rather new real wealth, the hurt from all the Maury cheats with transsexuals rumors, her weight, which to her credit she did talk about a bit this season.  Her weight is fine, but the never ending BH pressure of being a stick obviously is an issue for her.  She did bring up Kim whenever she could early on, with Bethenny, with the Aunt, with plenty of tears when her partner was completely there for Kyle to look good, then snootily or snottily pretended she wouldn't talk about Kim, it was so painful, when the others brought it up.  Again though, that's Kim being her story, I'd prefer for her to find something other than Kim as her "story line."

You asked about Kyle, and this is her thread, but honestly, I'm not singling her out.  I think they all did it this season, except perhaps Kathryn, who seemed caught in the headlights most of the time.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2

secrets - LVP seemed to be daring them early in the season to ask her a question they all seemed to want to ask her.  Could it have been the lawsuit and whether Ken erased the videotape? I mean she glossed over it very quickly in the Hamptons.  But she kept saying "Ask me anything..." Almost as a dare.  I wonder if there is something there that she is hiding.

Yo had the divorce lurking but they all did seem 'gobsmacked' to coin a LVP phrase.

Rinna - that closet is full I'd wager.  We know that there may be an eating disorder - she deflects beautifully.  Perhaps mental issues that she also deflected quickly.  Harry is a big ?

Eileen - She's a man baby.  Remember those old rumors! hahahaha. No but seriously there are rumors of Vince's gambling issues - just look at the Trash Talk jokes.

Kathryn too new and Erika too.

Kyle did her fair share.  Her secrets are open secrets/fears at this point.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I always wondered what Kathy thought about LVP very casually outing that it was Kim's son that had had some issues at the S4 reunion. That entire family worked hard to keep what child it was with the issues out of the press, and with one "innocent" remark LVP let the cat out of the bag. Kathy has no doubt heard for years from Kyle and Kim that LVP can be a snake, but it's possible she became a believer when she saw what lengths LVP was willing to go to in order to "win". She probably had the same reaction that Mohamed did when he came to the same conclusion.

Ohhh.  Such a good point.  And that's right, I forgot about when she 'innocently' outted Kim's child. 

17 hours ago, KFC said:

Yeah, that was one of the dirtiest moments on this show, yet Lisa managed to sneak on by with her popularity largely in tact. 

Always. 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

And so it begins. . . http://www.allabouttrh.com/2016/05/02/kyle-richards-denies-shes-leaving-rhobh-plus-defends-hanging-lisa-rinna/

LVP fans need to calm down, these three women will be back next year and speaking to each other is imperative.  I did notice Rinna made a point of tweeting about Kyle.  Sounds like she is trying to set up a new people pleasing scenario.

Yes, Rinna did make a point of tweeting about it. Which makes me wonder what she is up to! LOL

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

And so it begins. . . http://www.allabouttrh.com/2016/05/02/kyle-richards-denies-shes-leaving-rhobh-plus-defends-hanging-lisa-rinna/

LVP fans need to calm down, these three women will be back next year and speaking to each other is imperative.  I did notice Rinna made a point of tweeting about Kyle.  Sounds like she is trying to set up a new people pleasing scenario.

Fans can be so extreme and stupid. But we live in a day and age where social media rules supreme and it's a lot more common for people to be keyboard warriors. Whether they're opinions are crass or their facts are wrong, it gives people the platform to speak even when being exposed to their words are a waste of your brain cells.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Rinna did make a point of tweeting about it. Which makes me wonder what she is up to! LOL

I took her remark about hosting a barbecue next season as a veiled " ha ha we all going to be friends again, aren't we?" Or perhaps I just read into things too much.

• Love 5

^^ I thought it was in response to the comment that Kyle's barbecue wasn't an actual barbecue, so Rinna will do them all a favor and have a proper one, including ribs for Ericka Jayne, who doesn't want Kobe beef. Because I didn't watch this season it came across to me as someone offering to take one for the team, but from reading here it seems she likes to weasel in on things.

• Love 2

Because I didn't watch this season it came across to me as someone offering to take one for the team, but from reading here it seems she likes to weasel in on things.

Rinna would weasel in on anything if the "anything" would feature herself.  The word "pushy" was invented by Rinna.   When she goes into the Bravo offices next season to check on the schedule of her barbecue, and they tell her there isn't one, she'll be able to say "But we talked about it on the reunion!!!"  Rinna is transparent.  You can always see her brain working.

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, Lura said:

Rinna would weasel in on anything if the "anything" would feature herself. 

Also...Don't forget she said it herself:  She'll do anything for a buck.

• Love 6

Kyle says Yolanda 100% has Lyme disease and the one word she picks to describe Yo is 'integrity'.   You're brave, girl.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kyle-richards-says-yolanda-foster-100-has-lyme-disease_us_565c9c0ce4b072e9d1c2a2ec

“I want to be very clear on this: she 100 percent has Lyme disease and is really suffering,” Richards told HuffPost Live on Monday. “There is no question about that at all.”

If she keeps defending Yolanda, her status on the HW popularity poll will fly away faster than Mohamed's toupee in a hurricane.

• Love 5

Even before or just as the season aired I think Kyle said something about Yolanda really being sick with Lyme. I think going to the Lyme gala and seeing all those shiny celebs made Kyle a big believe in Yo. Plus she and David both needed a realtor.

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Kyle says Yolanda 100% has Lyme disease and the one word she picks to describe Yo is 'integrity'.   You're brave, girl.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kyle-richards-says-yolanda-foster-100-has-lyme-disease_us_565c9c0ce4b072e9d1c2a2ec

If she keeps defending Yolanda, her status on the HW popularity poll will fly away faster than Mohamed's toupee in a hurricane.

None of them said that Yolanda was lying about having LD, none of them. They all said they believed she had LD and possible something else in addition to LD because she was not responding to any of her treatments.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, jinjer said:

Even before or just as the season aired I think Kyle said something about Yolanda really being sick with Lyme. I think going to the Lyme gala and seeing all those shiny celebs made Kyle a big believe in Yo. Plus she and David both needed a realtor.

Why do they need a realtor?  By the time the Reunion taped Yolanda was already in her new home.  They used the same realtor as Camille for the Malibu house, which was on the market forever.  Yolanda even brought  him to the White Party last year and to Camille's event this year. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

None of them said that Yolanda was lying about having LD, none of them. They all said they believed she had LD and possible something else in addition to LD because she was not responding to any of her treatments.

I was speaking more about the viewers (and I think Kyle was, too) who are so sure that Yo does not have Lyme.  Because there seem to be a lot who are 100% positive she doesn't have it and never did. 

That's why I said her popularity on the polls (with viewers) will fall if she starts defending Yolanda.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I was speaking more about the viewers (and I think Kyle was, too) who are so sure that Yo does not have Lyme.  Because there seem to be a lot who are 100% positive she doesn't have it and never did. 

That's why I said her popularity on the polls (with viewers) will fall if she starts defending Yolanda.

I still disagree. Most here say the same thing, that she had LD and possible something in addition to it. The only thing that most say she doesn't have is CLD/CNLD and that is because that disease doesn't exist.

• Love 3

Kyle probably doesn't read here - or maybe she does ;-)  so perhaps she was addressing her comments to the hundreds of people who went out of their way on Yolanda's social media (that's messed up) and other viewer forums to say that she didn't have Lyme. 

Kyle obviously had a reason to address her position, in no uncertain terms, that she knows 100% that Yo had Lyme.  She must've heard the naysayers somewhere.  I certainly have read it many times.  Not just here.

Where did our advanced search button go?

• Love 3
(edited)
41 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Why do they need a realtor?  By the time the Reunion taped Yolanda was already in her new home.  They used the same realtor as Camille for the Malibu house, which was on the market forever.  Yolanda even brought  him to the White Party last year and to Camille's event this year. 

Is Yolanda renting that condo or did she buy? Mauricio doesn't have to be her listing agent, he also can be the seller's agent. Plus David will have a shiny new wife one day who will want a place of her own.  I am just kidding you know.  Plus Gigi and Bella will want glam pads in LA one day.  I wonder if Mohammed uses the Persian agents from Shahs of Sunset to list his places or does Mauricio get those? How many reality shows can Mohammed be on?

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 1

Yolanda dropped 5 million on the condo-down the street from the condo David owns that is also in the 5 million dollar range.  Mauricio represented no one in the transactions.

Mohamed has his own real estate company-the one Martin-limo rider works for.  He represented LVP in the purchase of her Villa Rosa.  So unless the buy something Mauricio has listed no money for Mauricio.

• Love 2

So Mohammed has a real estate company too.  He is a developer and an agent? Is there anything he doesn't do?  Do any of those Shahs of Sunset guys work for him?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ryebread said:

Kyle probably doesn't read here - or maybe she does ;-)  so perhaps she was addressing her comments to the hundreds of people who went out of their way on Yolanda's social media (that's messed up) and other viewer forums to say that she didn't have Lyme. 

Kyle obviously had a reason to address her position, in no uncertain terms, that she knows 100% that Yo had Lyme.  She must've heard the naysayers somewhere.  I certainly have read it many times.  Not just here.

Where did our advanced search button go?

I think Kyle may have address the idiots on Yolanda's social media but she, Yolanda, really doesn't get all that may nasty/questionable tweets that I have seen, maybe 2 or 3 dozen at most and defiantly nowhere near the numbers that LisaV, Kyle, Rinna or Eileen get, not by a long shot.

2 minutes ago, jinjer said:

So Mohammed has a real estate company too.  He is a developer and an agent? Is there anything he doesn't do?  Do any of those Shahs of Sunset guys work for him?

Well, he has been on the SOS show before, during their first season. LOL

• Love 1
(edited)

IIRC Mohammed hosted a task on the UK's Big Brother show several (or many) years ago. I remember him because he seemed overly interested in the attractive women (he was creepy imo and that was back before I knew who he was)

Just because Kyle is fooled by Yolanda, doesn't mean I have to dislike her. I doubt Kyle has read all the information that many of us have on the quackery of "chronic lyme disease" and Yo's quack doctors. Kyle was likely fooled by the quack lyme vanity awards. She doesn't just agree or disagree to pander to fans---as evidenced by her continued defense of and loyalty to Faye.

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, jinjer said:

I think just Martin works for him.  I miss Martin, Mohamed not so much.

• Love 3
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 6:35 AM, zoeysmom said:

Kyle has provided us with a new tagline!  LOL  I never noticed how often Kyle uses the words "I mean."  Straight out of Valley Girl's Volume of Favorite Phrases!  I mean, she can keep right up with those rockin' daughters of hers!

Just havin' fun with you, Kyle!  :)

Edited by Lura
typo
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Lura said:

Kyle has provided us with a new tagline!  LOL  I never noticed how often Kyle uses the words "I mean."  Straight out of Valley Girl's Volume of Favorite Phrases!  I mean, she can keep right up with those rockin' daughters of hers!

Just havin' fun with you, Kyle!  :)

"you know" was said more than "I mean";-)

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Lura said:

I'm glad she didn't continue using 'on fleek'.  As far as slang goes, it's as annoying as  'awesomesauce'.  And 'cray cray'.

• Love 4
(edited)

As far as I know, we haven't tackled the burning question of what everyone thought of Kyle's reunion dress.  (Does this belong under Kyle, Reunion or Fashions?  It's becoming confusing!)

IMHO, Kyle's dress looked like it came straight from Kim's K-Mart basket (or was it Walmart?).  Kyle has had breast implants, hasn't she?  The way that the bodice was cut, the dress clung to her upper parts and sagged against her stomach, plus it was cut so low that she got her money's worth out of the implants!  The dress was tight all over, so much so that when she stood, she had to tug on the skirt to get it to come down.  The dress looked to me like it was made out of jersey, and most well or overly endowed women shy away from jersey for exactly that clingy reason.  Her figure actually looks better to me this season than it has previously, but I thought that the dress ruined it, accentuating all of the parts that needed not to be capitalized on.

Edited by Lura
typo
  • Love 1

Kyle's hair and boobs are real.  The dress on someone and standing might be okay.  It is a style that needs to go.  When she sits down it gapes open.  The sheer over the less modest solid under skirt, just yuck. 

Going back a page, I remember Kathy Hilton not liking LVP last season - I am not sure if it was ever revealed why, but I think it had something to do with LVP speaking out about Kim's struggles. There were some cryptic tweets about it, IIRC.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Going back a page, I remember Kathy Hilton not liking LVP last season - I am not sure if it was ever revealed why, but I think it had something to do with LVP speaking out about Kim's struggles. There were some cryptic tweets about it, IIRC.

I don't remember LisaV speaking out about Kim last season other than it was not a good idea to get involved, something she learned herself the hard way in Paris. I think Kathy was upset at her the season before, missing the grad party and Kim getting so OTT upset.

• Love 2
(edited)
16 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Interesting blog about a Kyle interview with a questionable, yet revealing, tweet from Yolanda! LOL

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/05/11/kyle-richards-reveals-yolanda-hadid-never-reciprocated-her-friendship/

If Yolanda is so blessed with authentic women in her life that have her back 24/7 then why be upset that her Hollywood friends/cast/coworkers are not there for her in the way she demands?   What a self centered bitch.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

If Yolanda is so blessed with authentic women in her life that have her back 24/7 then why be upset that her Hollywood friends/cast/coworkers are not there for her in the way she demands?   What a self centered piece of shit she is.  Jesus. 

Why is Kyle not authentic?  And what an out and out twit to go that route.  Yolanda could have taken the high road and blamed her illness like she usually does.  I see a Yolanda what have I done to you moment coming next year?  I doubt Yolanda has the smarts or the desire to use the Kim card against Kyle like Brandi tried to do.

• Love 5

So Kyle goes to US Weekly, takes a dump on Yolanda by saying Yo didn't reciprocate her friendship and how hard it is to get close to her. 

Then, Yo strikes back (allegedly) on Twitter and Yolanda is a piece of shit?

Make fun of me when I'm sick and things are falling to pieces and I'd be real hard to get close to, too. I don't need assholes in my life. Even if you come to my gala and have an epiphany. Sorry, you can eff off forever.

• Love 5
(edited)
13 hours ago, ryebread said:

So Kyle goes to US Weekly, takes a dump on Yolanda by saying Yo didn't reciprocate her friendship and how hard it is to get close to her. 

Make fun of me when I'm sick and things are falling to pieces and I'd be real hard to get close to, too. I don't need assholes in my life. Even if you come to my gala and have an epiphany. Sorry, you can eff off forever.

You do have a good point here.  But you see, the way it goes with me when watching and commenting on this show, I stand up for those who I like and shred those I don't like!   I also don't take things very seriously, either.  LOL!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
(edited)
14 hours ago, ryebread said:

To be fair, I don't think Kyle is talking about the isolation of this past season. Yolanda has never made an effort to reciprocate Kyle's friendship since she started the show. She was haughty to Kyle when they first met. She was judgmental of Kyle and her marriage. She pulled that "dream team" bullshit and accused Kyle of being a poor hostess, because Kyle was somehow supposed to magically know that Yolanda was waiting out side in a car and might want a sip of water. They Yolanda started enabling Kyle's sister while backing Brandi in her ever escalating attacks on Kyle. And Yolanda even had the nerve to be judgmental of Kyle for NOT wanting to enable Kim in Amsterdam. 

Even when Yolanda joined Kyle and her family on vacation, when it looked like there could have been a turning point in their friendship due to Kyle being supportive when Bella got the DUI, Yolanda still pulled back and would later make judgmental pronouncements from her bed in Amsterdam about how Kyle was put on this earth to look after Kim. 

So, for me, I think when Kyle is saying that she has never gotten close to Yolanda and that Yolanda has never reciprocated any of Kyle's overtures of friendship, she isn't talking about just this season. She could have said the same thing last season and the season before that going all the way back to Yolanda's first season and it still would have been true. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 14