Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

Ohhh! Show me!  I've searched high and low and can't find a single picture of Kyle at the wedding.  I'm curious to see what dress she bought in London.

Where are you looking-it was in everything from People Magazine, New York Post, La Times to the Daily Mail and this doesn't count the numerous RH sites.  Plus dozens of links were posted on this thread at the time of the wedding. 

• Love 1

Where are you looking-it was in everything from People Magazine, New York Post, La Times to the Daily Mail and this doesn't count the numerous RH sites.  Plus dozens of links were posted on this thread at the time of the wedding. 

When I google imaged: Kyle Richards Nicky Hilton wedding there were dozens and dozens of pictures of the wedding party and guests but only that one of Kyle in her literal black tie attire. There were more pictures of her here at the wedding?

I'd seen that particular picture before but I thought it was from a pre-wedding party or something as she looked too casual. 

• Love 3

Kyle is the gift that keeps on giving on You Tube.  Four minutes of her and Rinna walking down the street being followed by papps, diners calling out from sidewalk cafes telling them how beautiful they are.  Sophia and 2 friends are there, too.

At the very end, she can't get into her Range Rover because she's in a very tight skirt and it's a very big truck so she tells the papps not to look because "I can't get in.  I'll fall out like Brandi did yesterday.  Oh, yeah.  I said it."  And drives away. LOL

I mean, what was the purpose of that other than to show us and her teen daughter and friends that she's every bit as low rent as Brandi is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDFYECfG738

• Love 5

While I've always felt that there's no way to judge something when you're not there, I still remember the night that I first heard Paris Hilton's voice.  Paris and Lindsay Lohan had had a falling out, and one night they both wound up in the parking lot of a Hollywood club.  Paris began screaming long, filthy insults at Lindsay, which were caught on tape, and played for the world.  That was my intro to the great Hilton family!  "Ladies" and tramps.

I agree that most of us could do a far better job of dressing Kyle than she does herself.  Kim gets my nomination for best-dressed of the three.  She can wear a crisp, white blouse with a plain skirt and heels and look like a million dollars.  Even in her most casual clothes, she's well put together.  The other two sisters always look dumpy to me. 

And I have ALWAYS thought that Kyle plays both sides of the fence in order to appear better than she is.  She and Kathy are most mindful of what others think of them.  God forbid they should come across as bad as they really are.

Most of their fights roll off my back like water on a duck.  Half of their disagreements are trivial, and the other half are for publicity.  They learned years ago that their names in print were what mattered.  Kathy's disinviting Kyle to the wedding was super childish.  I think Kim might have chosen that unfortunate black pantsuit as revenge!!!  Oh, that was tasteless for the occasion!  She reminded me of some Spanish troubadour.

If I had to predict the future, I'd guess that very soon California will have to begin construction on a new prison/rehab facility just to house all of the Hiltons/Richards/Umanskys and their offspring.  Maybe Alcatraz, in San Francisco Bay, could be brought back to life.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 3

When I google imaged: Kyle Richards Nicky Hilton wedding there were dozens and dozens of pictures of the wedding party and guests but only that one of Kyle in her literal black tie attire. There were more pictures of her here at the wedding?

I'd seen that particular picture before but I thought it was from a pre-wedding party or something as she looked too casual. 

How many pictures of Kyle did you want to see?  I only saw one of Chelsea Clinton and it was the same photo over and over.  Obviously, the Hiltons had a restrictions on photographs at the wedding.  You know classy people who hold out for a magazine to pay $$$ for the photos.

How many pictures of Kyle did you want to see?  I only saw one of Chelsea Clinton and it was the same photo over and over.  Obviously, the Hiltons had a restrictions on photographs at the wedding.  You know classy people who hold out for a magazine to pay $$$ for the photos.

I guess I was hoping to see more than one.

You said there'd be more! lol

Oh, and fewer of the pole, maybe, please.

• Love 2

While I've always felt that there's no way to judge something when you're not there, I still remember the night that I first heard Paris Hilton's voice.  Paris and Lindsay Lohan had had a falling out, and one night they both wound up in the parking lot of a Hollywood club.  Paris began screaming long, filthy insults at Lindsay, which were caught on tape, and played for the world.  That was my intro to the great Hilton family!  "Ladies" and tramps.

I know exactly the clip you're talking about.  Even though, I think Lindsay Lohan is trash, Paris is no better.  It wasn't just what she said.  It was her posture, her giggling.  Just gross. Paris is older now, possibly wiser, but I think it's very hard to 'outgrow' that kind of ugly.  This is the way I feel about the Richard sisters.  I don't care if Brandi is a big, sloppy drunk who's been mean to you. wah wah wah.  When you sink to her level of mean, you're no better.  When I see Kyle talking trash about other people in front of her kids, it tells me she's perpetuating the Richard sister legacy of finger pointing, yelling in public and mean girl behavior.  I can't remember the details but I remember Kim involving her children in some fight she was having with Brandi on an episode....Brandi may have even deserved it but I think showing your kids your stupid, hateful side is really bad form.

• Love 3

But that's not what you said.  You said:

I hate to say it because Nicky's publicist is high on saying it was one of the Top Ten weddings of the year, but part of the reason it got ink, and every major publication that ran with it was Kyle attending and photos of her.

And the bolded part is just not true.  There is one picture, afaik. And even that is not on every major pub that ran a story about the wedding.  And though I haven't googled all the publications you mentioned, I expected to see more than one photo because you made it sound like Kyle and all the pictures of her were part of the reason the wedding got ink at all.   I disagree.  But more than that, I was hoping to see what dress she found in London.  And was disappointed to see she that the disappointing pantsuit was what she really wore.

• Love 4

I agree that most of us could do a far better job of dressing Kyle than she does herself.  Kim gets my nomination for best-dressed of the three.  She can wear a crisp, white blouse with a plain skirt and heels and look like a million dollars.  Even in her most casual clothes, she's well put together.  The other two sisters always look dumpy to me. 

And I have ALWAYS thought that Kyle plays both sides of the fence in order to appear better than she is.  She and Kathy are most mindful of what others think of them.  God forbid they should come across as bad as they really are.

Most of their fights roll off my back like water on a duck.  Half of their disagreements are trivial, and the other half are for publicity.  They learned years ago that their names in print were what mattered.  Kathy's disinviting Kyle to the wedding was super childish.  I think Kim might have chosen that unfortunate black pantsuit as revenge!!!  Oh, that was tasteless for the occasion!  She reminded me of some Spanish troubadour.

If I had to predict the future, I'd guess that very soon California will have to begin construction on a new prison/rehab facility just to house all of the Hiltons/Richards/Umanskys and their offspring.  Maybe Alcatraz, in San Francisco Bay, could be brought back to life.

None of the Umansky children have ever been in trouble nor has Farrah.  That is a pretty broad brush.  Kim's daughters, with the exception of Brooks' DUi a number of years ago seem to tow the line as well.

I guess I was hoping to see more than one.

You said there'd be more! lol

Oh, and fewer of the pole, maybe, please.

That picture of Kyle that was circulated, came from her, and Dorothy Wang's Instagram accounts.  Kyle had other photos of the wedding of Portia and Farrah but she was not in them.  The Hiltons were pretty tight on whose photos they wanted released in connection with the wedding-it was Nicky's day and she was definitely the center of attention.  Kyle had a picture of Nicky and it was taken down.  Apparently she did not have the family's permission to post it. 

One thing I never understand, and this from the panty baring bride (interesting choice of a wedding gown) what difference does it make who posts pictures of the wedding once it is over?  The wedding was six months ago --who cares?

None of the Umansky children have ever been in trouble nor has Farrah.  That is a pretty broad brush.  Kim's daughters, with the exception of Brooks' DUi a number of years ago seem to tow the line as well.

That we know of.  The quiet ones are the ones ya have to look out for (Farrah).  I'm kidding, but seriously, we have no idea what the older children are up to or what they're really like.

I see loads of broad brush stoking going on here lately.The adult children are fair game, too, imo.  Kim's Whitney, for some reason, feels like a hell raiser to me.  And I have a feeling that Alexia is going to be in the tabs sooner or later.  

• Love 1

But that's not what you said.  You said:

And the bolded part is just not true.  There is one picture, afaik. And even that is not on every major pub that ran a story about the wedding.  And though I haven't googled all the publications you mentioned, I expected to see more than one photo because you made it sound like Kyle and all the pictures of her were part of the reason the wedding got ink at all.   I disagree.  But more than that, I was hoping to see what dress she found in London.  And was disappointed to see she that the disappointing pantsuit was what she really wore.

I stand by my statement.  Kyle was mentioned in every publication I read.  I never said they did a full on photo spread of Kyle  but she was certainly mentioned.  I think Nicky was also mentioned as being Paris' sister. 

I am not  making stuff up-here is the People Magazine article with Kyle in the headline:  http://www.people.com/article/nicky-hilton-wedding-paris-hilton-kyle-richards-chelsea-clinton-attend

Here is the Daily Mail article about Kyle arriving in London for the wedding:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3156522/London-calling-Kyle-Richards-arrives-UK-niece-Nicky-Hilton-s-wedding-sister-Kim-conspicuously-absent.html

Here is another article with Kyle in the headline:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3157092/From-canap-s-caviar-hamburgers-french-fries-British-aristocracy-welcomes-American-reality-stars-food-Nicky-Hilton-wedding.html

So I stand by my comment-Kyle definitely upped the ante at the wedding as far as guests and ink.

That we know of.  The quiet ones are the ones ya have to look out for (Farrah).  I'm kidding, but seriously, we have no idea what the older children are up to or what they're really like.

I see loads of broad brush stoking going on here lately.The adult children are fair game, too, imo.  Kim's Whitney, for some reason, feels like a hell raiser to me.  And I have a feeling that Alexia is going to be in the tabs sooner or later.  

Whitney, the Boston University Graduate and executive with Fatburger.  Wow way to tarnish somebody without any evidence.  It is not because they are kids they should not be spoken of maliciously, it is because they have done nothing to earn the burn.

• Love 9

zoeysmom, I'm not saying you're making things up. You said Kyle being at the wedding and the photos (plural) of her were one of the reasons the wedding got ink at all.  We'll have to agree to disagree.  Because it seems that as far as nuptials go, Nicky's was kind of a big deal and it wasn't because of Kyle's attendance. 

Because I'm a lazy slacker today, I read more about the Rothchilds this afternoon than was necessary.  They're titans in the business/financial world.  Have been for centuries.  It's a good thing Kim didn't attend.  And Kyle shouldn't have worn a pantsuit.

• Love 5

But why?  Farrah turned down Rich Kids of Beverly Hills and is working full time at The Agency.  Alexia is attending college full time.  That's not broad brush stroking.  That's fact.  We may not know what they're really like but maybe that's because they've pretty much stayed out of the public eye except for appearing in family sequences of RHBH.  That's pretty telling....because if they weren't pretty normal or doing outlandish things, we probably would have heard about it.

Same goes for Kim's kids.  Yeah, the son obviously has problems but he doesn't seem to have any intent to be a celebrity, nor do her other kids.  Seems to me they're just trying to be normal while having a has been  mother who has serious problems. 

So if fair game is ok, you have to have a reason and there's been none.  There's not even a 'maybe'.  You're looking for something that doesn't exist.  That in itself isn't fair.  :)

• Love 12
So if fair game is ok, you have to have a reason and there's been none.  There's not even a 'maybe'.  You're looking for something that doesn't exist.  That in itself isn't fair.  :)

In YOUR opinion.  When one of Kim's kids was found roaming the streets naked, there was speculation that it was Whitney.  Bloggers were going over her social media with a fine tooth comb.  A lot of it contained pictures of her partying. A lot. Her tumblr blog which is dedicated: "To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. An unorganized collection of my drunken thoughts and adventures".  Is still up.  Her pictures and writings give me the "maybe" you said I don't have. Sounds like she can be a bit of a hellraiser. Which is exactly what I said she might be. I didn't call her a felon or a whore or a drunk driver.  

If there's one thing y'all taught me in the Kim Richards thread is that addiction can be genetic. There's my next 'maybe'.  I have no proof she has a drinking problem.  But I can most certainly say 'maybe'.  There's also the birds of a feather theory. She spends a lot of time with Paris.  They're close, which is nice because they're cousins, but c'mon....Paris Hilton.  Whitney and Farrah are also best friends.  They're all tight as a frog's ass in water.  Which, again, is nice but, Paris Hilton.  And lastly, I'm disappointed that Farrah smokes.  Sorry if this offends any of you, but smoking is stupid. Now THAT is a fact. And no, that doesn't mean I think Farrah is a horrible human being, just that she's not as smart as I thought she was.

Which takes me full circle and the point I was trying to make 15 posts ago:  NONE of these people are who we think they are.

ETA:  http://wisewordsofwhitney.tumblr.com/

w630_FarrahWhitHilton.jpg

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 5

Yikes.  Just found this one. Here's another good maybe.  Imo. 

Desperation, Desperation

I am in serious need of some major alcohol.

MAJOR NEED!!!!!

This is the first time in the history of my existence that I have run out of my supply of alcohol. And yes, I could just drive to the liquor store and get some… But I am too lazy and too busy complaining about my life on here to do so. Therefore, I have resulted to 2 of the 8 bottles of wine (which I guess makes 6, now) that I had stored away for fancy occasions–and in cases like this where I run out of my alcohol, aka God’s gift to the earth.

This is a serious problem. I don’t know how I’m going to survive without my daily dose of orgasmic liquid poison:aka, (again) alcohol.

This is absolutely ridiculous. At least the wine I am drinking is 18%, which is higher than most wines alcohol content, I guess.

By the way, it just took me a minute and a half to find the percent % button on my keyboard.

Time for a magazine/wine party, oooooh!

I think I’m a little more tipsy than I thought…

But fuck it; guess what? DRINK UP, BITCHES. That’s what.

Long live alcohol,

xoxo Whitney

Filed under wisewordsofwhitney, whitney davis, drinking, drunk, alcohol, wine, desperation, drinks, tipsy, drugs, sex, rock n roll, death, love, life, joke, fuck, this

• Love 1

Yikes.  So Farrah smokes...  I used to.  So....I guess I know what you think of me.  No, it's not smart but I don't know anyone who is perfect either.

As for Whitney...it's my understanding that Chad was the one out in the street.  And he did go for help as far as I know.  A propensity for addiction can be generic but does that mean that because a twenty something year old post something about alcohol maybe an alcoholic?  Nope.  I know too many twenty somethings to make that conclusion.  Plus that was written by a twenty something two and half years ago. 

No one 'has' to like Kyle's or Kim's kids.  Are they perfect?  Probably not.  But as far as I know, none of them have broken any laws and just because they're close to Paris Hilton, their cousin, doesn't put them in the same category.  And maybe none of them are who we think they are but that doesn't make them who you 'want' to think they are either.  And until proved differently, I'm not going pass judgement on them. 

• Love 8

Kyle is the gift that keeps on giving on You Tube.  Four minutes of her and Rinna walking down the street being followed by papps, diners calling out from sidewalk cafes telling them how beautiful they are.  Sophia and 2 friends are there, too.

Oh, fun video ! Was it just after they filmed a scene? They both hugged two women wearing some type of equipment.

I loved watching Lisa Rinna trying not to bite the hand that fed her when asked about Donald Trump (and changing the subject skillfully when the paparazzo's insisting) and Kyle also having some non commital statements regarding his candidacy. I guess B-list celebrities can't afford to lose a part of their fanbase by having a true political opinion on something!

• Love 1

In YOUR opinion.  When one of Kim's kids was found roaming the streets naked, there was speculation that it was Whitney.  Bloggers were going over her social media with a fine tooth comb.  A lot of it contained pictures of her partying. A lot. Her tumblr blog which is dedicated: "To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. An unorganized collection of my drunken thoughts and adventures".  Is still up.  Her pictures and writings give me the "maybe" you said I don't have. Sounds like she can be a bit of a hellraiser. Which is exactly what I said she might be. I didn't call her a felon or a whore or a drunk driver.  

If there's one thing y'all taught me in the Kim Richards thread is that addiction can be genetic. There's my next 'maybe'.  I have no proof she has a drinking problem.  But I can most certainly say 'maybe'.  There's also the birds of a feather theory. She spends a lot of time with Paris.  They're close, which is nice because they're cousins, but c'mon....Paris Hilton.  Whitney and Farrah are also best friends.  They're all tight as a frog's ass in water.  Which, again, is nice but, Paris Hilton.  And lastly, I'm disappointed that Farrah smokes.  Sorry if this offends any of you, but smoking is stupid. Now THAT is a fact. And no, that doesn't mean I think Farrah is a horrible human being, just that she's not as smart as I thought she was.

Which takes me full circle and the point I was trying to make 15 posts ago:  NONE of these people are who we think they are.

ETA:  http://wisewordsofwhitney.tumblr.com/

w630_FarrahWhitHilton.jpg

Of course a family history of drug/alcohol abuse/addiction is always worrisome for family members. That said, so far, Kyle/Mauricio's older girls, seem to have their heads on straight and were raised in a more normal family atmosphere compared to Kim/Kathy's kids, which hopefully will keep them grounded.

It was Chad that had the breakdown and he IS getting help. We don't know if Whitney is drinking to excess/addiction by a few things she posts on social media. I have no doubt in light of Kim's recent arrests and her many stints in rehab this year alone, if Whitney was partying to excess, getting drunk in public we would have heard about it by now. JMO

• Love 6

Yikes.  So Farrah smokes...  I used to.  So....I guess I know what you think of me.  No, it's not smart but I don't know anyone who is perfect either.

As for Whitney...it's my understanding that Chad was the one out in the street. 

You quit. I think you're smart for that.  I venture you quit because you realized it was stupid, too.

FWIW, I know it was Chad found wandering.  In one of her bitchier moves, Vanderpump confirmed that.  But I brought it up because when bloggers were speculating it was Whitney, that's when it first dawned on me she was a partier - from following her social media. 

• Love 1

We don't know if Whitney is drinking to excess/addiction by a few things she posts on social media. I have no doubt in light of Kim's recent arrests and her many stints in rehab this year alone, if Whitney was partying to excess, getting drunk in public we would have heard about it by now. JMO

Spend a minute on her blog.  Beware though. It's kind of like Lays Potato Chips.  You won't be able to read just one. Click the hashtags that say 'drunk' or 'drinking' or 'wasted'.  ***IF*** she's still behaving like that, she's got a problem and she is most certainly drinking to excess.   It's not just a "few things she posts on social media".  It's pages and pages of writing and drunken rambling.  And that's only her blog.  Her facebook and twitter I haven't had time for yet. ;-) 

As far as getting drunk in public, maybe BECAUSE her mother's issues are so well known she's learned to keep her own partying on the down low.  Notice I said maybe and if.  Pure speculation but I think she's given me a reason to speculate.  She put it out there.

Oh, fun video ! Was it just after they filmed a scene? They both hugged two women wearing some type of equipment.

I loved watching Lisa Rinna trying not to bite the hand that fed her when asked about Donald Trump (and changing the subject skillfully when the paparazzo's insisting) and Kyle also having some non commital statements regarding his candidacy. I guess B-list celebrities can't afford to lose a part of their fanbase by having a true political opinion on something!

I think the You Tube videos show their most real sides.  No editing.  Just them wandering down the street, courting the press and giving us a glimpse into their real lives.

A thread for what we find on YT might be fun.  The show isn't giving us very much lately. 

• Love 1

zoeysmom, I'm not saying you're making things up. You said Kyle being at the wedding and the photos (plural) of her were one of the reasons the wedding got ink at all.  We'll have to agree to disagree.  Because it seems that as far as nuptials go, Nicky's was kind of a big deal and it wasn't because of Kyle's attendance. 

Because I'm a lazy slacker today, I read more about the Rothchilds this afternoon than was necessary.  They're titans in the business/financial world.  Have been for centuries.  It's a good thing Kim didn't attend.  And Kyle shouldn't have worn a pantsuit.

So this is essentially the first recent Rothschild wedding that garnered this kind of press in the US.  Of course the wedding would have gotten some press, but the press is more extensive when there is a current television personality (reality) as part of it. Kyle not being there would have created a huge, why not?  Since she was at the shower at short while before there would be no "scheduling conflict" BS.  So being there probably caused less consternation than not being there. Let's face it all the Hilton claims of being socialites (not my term) there biggest exposure is Paris and her reality TV show.

I don't think Kyle should have worn a pants either but as you have pointed out she is short and her family rescinded the invitation and there was no time for a dress with alterations.  If wearing pants causes a rift on the family then they have bigger problems than we have witnessed.   

• Love 3

Thanks.  That was the only picture I could find and I was hoping it was from taken at one of the pre-wedding festivities and not the reception.  Yes, she looks beautiful but a weird choice for a Rothschild reception at Kensington Garden.  But not any weirder than Nicky's friend wearing, what looks like, a princess gown WITH a tiara to her friends' wedding. WTH?

Kyle, if the invitation says 'black tie' it doesn't mean you have to wear a black tie. If only she hadn't been disinvited before she left the States.  Her stylist could have picked something more appropriate. At least with a pantsuit, when she did the splits on the dance floor, the visiting royalty didn't have to see her underwear. ;-)

fullscreen-capture-7122015-100241-pm.jpg

I think that was taken at the party AFTER the wedding and the dinner, so it is possible that she changed into this for the ease of dancing. There was another photo of Kyle dancing in this outfit but I haven't seen ANY photo of Kyle at THE wedding or the dinner, in fact, I haven't seen any photos of the dinner itself. It seems that the Hiltons are controlling what photos get published, most likely they want $$$$ for the phots hence not too many were published outside Nicki in her wedding dress right before the ceremony and directly after.

• Love 3

Spend a minute on her blog.  Beware though. It's kind of like Lays Potato Chips.  You won't be able to read just one. Click the hashtags that say 'drunk' or 'drinking' or 'wasted'.  ***IF*** she's still behaving like that, she's got a problem and she is most certainly drinking to excess.   It's not just a "few things she posts on social media".  It's pages and pages of writing and drunken rambling.  And that's only her blog.  Her facebook and twitter I haven't had time for yet. ;-) 

As far as getting drunk in public, maybe BECAUSE her mother's issues are so well known she's learned to keep her own partying on the down low.  Notice I said maybe and if.  Pure speculation but I think she's given me a reason to speculate.  She put it out there.

Considering their raising, it would be sad but not at all surprising if any one of Kim's kids have serious issues. Really, really sad. Whitney isn't putting it out there more than a lot of other young women her age, though, I don't think. This is an era of over share, at least from my probably old fogey perspective. At least the younger Richards/Hilton generation haven't rushed into marriages as teens and added babies to the drama before they've had a chance to sort things out from a more adult perspective. And whatever anyone thinks of Paris, she's a moneymaking machine and looks to have settled down more in her personal life. Seems like she's a productive adult. Maybe she and Farrah, who appears intelligent and hardworking, are good influences on Whitney.

After the ridiculous jerk around over the Hilton wedding invite, I cannot be bothered to care what Kyle wore. I think the tuxedo sort of look may have even been a bit of a passive-aggressive dig on Kyle's part, because that's just how the Richards/Hilton clan says "I love you. You matter to me." But that doesn't bother me either. Or maybe Kyle was just incredibly fashion forward since eveningwear pants seem to be trendy now. In any case, I think there's no point in getting offended regarding propriety of attire on behalf of a bride who stood around in the open air getting her final bridal tweaks with her dress hoisted above her waist, her drawers hanging out, and a smile on her face. The Hiltons are all class.

• Love 7

Is Kyle's show still upcoming? I will watch, especially to see how she portrays Big Kathy and the family dynamics. imo Kyle has done well for herself in spite of her mother and sisters (beautiful family and life) - though I have wondered what went on in Kyle's head when she hid her engagement ring in order to take up with Mauricio.

I think that was taken at the party AFTER the wedding and the dinner, so it is possible that she changed into this for the ease of dancing. There was another photo of Kyle dancing in this outfit but I haven't seen ANY photo of Kyle at THE wedding or the dinner, in fact, I haven't seen any photos of the dinner itself. It seems that the Hiltons are controlling what photos get published, most likely they want $$$$ for the phots hence not too many were published outside Nicki in her wedding dress right before the ceremony and directly after.

Guests don't change their clothes at the wedding.  This is what she wore, the bridesmaid dress Farrah wore and the dress Dorothy Wang wore.  Nicki did however change her clothes three times.  My guess is the Hiltons did not allow photos to be taken on the grounds where the wedding was held or inside the dinner. 

Guests don't change their clothes at the wedding.  This is what she wore, the bridesmaid dress Farrah wore and the dress Dorothy Wang wore.  Nicki did however change her clothes three times.  My guess is the Hiltons did not allow photos to be taken on the grounds where the wedding was held or inside the dinner. 

I am not so sure that guests never change their clothes after the church ceremony. It may depend on the length of the entire wedding, from the I do's to the last dance. That said, I liked Kyles outfit better than Kathy's mother of the bride bell cake topping dress. LOL

• Love 3

Is Kyle's show still upcoming? I will watch, especially to see how she portrays Big Kathy and the family dynamics. imo Kyle has done well for herself in spite of her mother and sisters (beautiful family and life) - though I have wondered what went on in Kyle's head when she hid her engagement ring in order to take up with Mauricio.

Didn't Kyle first lock eyes with hot, young Mauricio at a club? I'm guessing it wasn't what was going on in her head but, rather, a guilty sort of fluttery feeling further down that caused a young Kyle to turn that ring around. Let's say a flutter in her tummy, just to be demure.

Not the best start, but I guess her instincts were right on. Kyle was on the verge of another respectable-by-Big Kathy-standards marriage to an older, established man. He was a newscaster, right? Maybe she already had some doubts. I've often wondered what the family reaction was to Kyle's choosing a nobody over a somebody. Richards girls didn't marry nobodies. Is Kyle's show semi-autobiographical and focusing on childhood or young adulthood? I might have to give that a look. I'm curious, too. A lot of the Richards/Hiltons shenanigans - as rumoured - are stranger than fiction. They sound more like the true stories behind a Jackie Collins novel than a family comedy, though.

• Love 4

Didn't Kyle first lock eyes with hot, young Mauricio at a club? I'm guessing it wasn't what was going on in her head but, rather, a guilty sort of fluttery feeling further down that caused a young Kyle to turn that ring around. Let's say a flutter in her tummy, just to be demure.

Not the best start, but I guess her instincts were right on. Kyle was on the verge of another respectable-by-Big Kathy-standards marriage to an older, established man. He was a newscaster, right? Maybe she already had some doubts. I've often wondered what the family reaction was to Kyle's choosing a nobody over a somebody. Richards girls didn't marry nobodies. Is Kyle's show semi-autobiographical and focusing on childhood or young adulthood? I might have to give that a look. I'm curious, too. A lot of the Richards/Hiltons shenanigans - as rumoured - are stranger than fiction. They sound more like the true stories behind a Jackie Collins novel than a family comedy, though.

When you put it like that it doesn't seem quite as mean - especially if Kyle ended up bucking Big Kathy's manipulations instead of falling prey to them!
  • Love 3

When you put it like that it doesn't seem quite as mean - especially if Kyle ended up bucking Big Kathy's manipulations instead of falling prey to them!

How would Kyle describe that, though? I mean, Big Kathy looks like a Mama Rose kind of character to me but, to hear any of her daughters talk, you'd think she was a living saint. Even some of the grandchildren spout the family line. Paris has talked about her, and I think Nicky talked about her grandmother being one of her personal style icons when she was flogging that book of hers. It's like some kind of hereditary Stockholm Syndrome in that clan. So, how would Kyle characterize it if Big Kathy and the Big Sister crew were badly behaved about and dismissive of her relationship with "Maurice"? I am exceedingly curious about all of it, not least, how Kyle processes it. It's always seemed to me like the sisters turned their resentments and anger with their mother on each other instead.

Edited by Found A Peanut
  • Love 5

How would Kyle describe that, though? I mean, Big Kathy looks like a Mama Rose kind of character to me but, to hear any of her daughters talk, you'd think she was a living saint. Even some of the grandchildren spout the family line. Paris has talked about her, and I think Nicky talked about her grandmother being one of her personal style icons when she was flogging that book of hers. It's like some kind of hereditary Stockholm Syndrome in that clan. So, how would Kyle characterize it if Big Kathy and the Big Sister crew were badly behaved about and dismissive of her relationship with "Maurice"? I am exceedingly curious about all of it, not least, how Kyle processes it. It's always seemed to me like the sisters turned their resentments and anger with their mother on each other instead.

That's exactly what a narcissistic mother means to have happen - divide and conquer! I really hope Kyle takes the opportunity to discuss some of this on her show - I don't know if she has figured out all the dynamics but, like you, I'm very curious.

• Love 2

That's exactly what a narcissistic mother means to have happen - divide and conquer! I really hope Kyle takes the opportunity to discuss some of this on her show - I don't know if she has figured out all the dynamics but, like you, I'm very curious.

I think the show is to be a comedy, so I doubt it will get into anything very serious. Most likely it will be loosely based on the screwball antics of the Richards family, with the focus on the youngest daughter (Kyle). JMO

• Love 2

I think the show is to be a comedy, so I doubt it will get into anything very serious. Most likely it will be loosely based on the screwball antics of the Richards family, with the focus on the youngest daughter (Kyle). JMO

Hmmm, wonder if Kyle really sees her family as a barrel of laughs.

• Love 1

Hmmm, wonder if Kyle really sees her family as a barrel of laughs.

I think like most people that have siblings, there was a lot of laughter as well as tears growing up. I don't think they will use her childhood exactly as it happened but more of a jump off like her mother allowing, encouraging her to drive at 12/13 years old, and told from the young teens point of view. I am not sure I want to watch it but I may watch the first episode if it makes it that far.

• Love 1

This is what she wore, the bridesmaid dress Farrah wore and the dress Dorothy Wang wore. 

That's a different dress on Farrah.  Her bridesmaid dress was light blue with a tie at the waist.

Richards girls didn't marry nobodies.

They still don't.  

Was Kyle pregnant when she married Moe?

• Love 1

That's a different dress on Farrah.  Her bridesmaid dress was light blue with a tie at the waist.

They still don't.  

Was Kyle pregnant when she married Moe?

Yes, she was and she was pregnant when she married the first time, Farrah's father. Kim was pregnant when she got married, to Monty I believe or Davis. Kim cheated on Monty with a Davis and then cheated on Davis with the guy that was killed. It seems that only Kathy didn't follow her mothers example of getting pregnant BEFORE you get married or even before you are engaged to marry. Also, Kathy is the only one that is still married to her first/only husband, both Kim/Kyle have been married 2 times each but Kim leads the pack on the # children's fathers.  Big Kathy was married 4 - 5  times, it depends on how many times she was married to husband #3 the mobster, some reports say twice, some say only once.

• Love 3

Actually, the dress posted above is different from her bridesmaid dress.  The bridesmaid dress is shown on this website.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3157092/From-canap-s-caviar-hamburgers-french-fries-British-aristocracy-welcomes-American-reality-stars-food-Nicky-Hilton-wedding.html

Sorry, I'm too lazy to take the steps to just post the one picture.  It's not unusual for guests to change between the church ceremony and reception.  A big factor is if there is down time between the ceremony and the reception.  BTW, I think Kyle looked great.  Very sophisticated for a 'sophisticated' reception.

• Love 2

At the very end, she can't get into her Range Rover because she's in a very tight skirt and it's a very big truck so she tells the papps not to look because "I can't get in.  I'll fall out like Brandi did yesterday.  Oh, yeah.  I said it."  And drives away. LOL

I mean, what was the purpose of that other than to show us and her teen daughter and friends that she's every bit as low rent as Brandi is?

So very desperate for attention.  What is lacking in her life?  Oh not hard to figure out. lol  

So very desperate for attention.  What is lacking in her life?  Oh not hard to figure out.  An upbringing like Kyle's will mess you up good. 

She was on access Hollywood today and she looked great.

Her life must have gotten better as she was radiating even when the dummy bush was making fun of her.

Either that or she is a decent actress after all.

• Love 1

Paris Hilton twitter followers:

Kyle Richards:  1.01 million  (which isn't bad, about the number of people that watch this show anymore I think.)

If anyone brought attention to the wedding it was the thrilled mother of the bride who love publicity, and the famous sister, Paris.  I just googled "Nicky Hilton wedding" and of the major's, like Harper's Bazaar http://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/g5966/nicky-hilton-london-wedding/ and People http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20937096_30359878,00.html , there was no photo of Kyle, let alone mention of her.  Ditto Pop Sugar http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Nicky-Hilton-Wedding-Pictures-2015-37875273?stream_view=1  Daily Mail, http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/mr--mrs-first-pictures-6045133 or in Huffington Post http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nicky-hilton-wedding-photos_55af95dbe4b07af29d56dd56  (etc, got bored.)

If I google KYLE at Nicky Hilton's wedding I do see the same tired tuxedo shot, but I actually think the look suited her far more than her too low, too tight dresses.  Paris Hilton is far more famous than Kyle ever will be.  If anyone was a "draw" it was her.

• Love 4

I don't get the hate for Kyle's and Kim's daughters.

So they smoke and drink. As far as I know it is absolutely legal.

I think some members of the cast smoke.

Is it good for their health?

Nope but it is their rights.

And they avoid doing it on camera. So I could not care less what they do in their private time.

• Love 10