Type keyword(s) to search

[SUNSETTED] Cast In Other Roles: That's Fake Me. This Must Be Fake Mine.

• Start Topic

Where are you watching it? I loved that show, but you can only get season 1 on DVD (I taped it). The music clearance was an issue I think.

And yes, I agree, Steve Valentine is one of those people who grew into his looks later on in life. (kinda like Jon Bon Jovi). Nigel was such an interesting character though, and it was kind of fun that his sexuality was always left ambiguous.

It does have six seasons. I don't have Netflix, though - I know, I'm a Luddite.

I wonder about the music on Netflix though. As you are rewatching, does it seem to be the same? They got the music rights for the first season, but maybe the other seasons on Netflix might be missing some of the great music that went with the show?

Crossing Jordan was where I first heard John Haitt's wonderful "30 Years of Tears."

I taped the show off of the A&E channel when they were showing it, so that I could get it with the music intact.

I am only about 5 episodes in on season 1. I don't know if I would remember the music. If it seems odd or off, I will let you know. 

I only came into Netflix last year. Someone else has the account, but apparently you can share it. Netflix never has what I'm looking for though. I found Crossing Jordan when I was looking for shows they don't have. 

I am only about 5 episodes in on season 1. I don't know if I would remember the music. If it seems odd or off, I will let you know.

Season 1 they got the rights for, so it wouldn't be until season 2 when the music might change.

Netflix never has what I'm looking for though. I found Crossing Jordan when I was looking for shows they don't have.

Hee. That's the way it is sometimes for OnDemand, too. Especially for the movies. They might show them on FX and such, so you think they'll also be free on OnDemand, but you have to pay for them. Which is odd since the commercials are on On Demand, so why they aren't free there with commercials after being on TV is silly.

(edited)

I get what you mean by On Demand. The movies they show on TV aren't always the same ones offered On Demand. Which seems to counter trying to watch a movie on my own time - instead of when they are scheduled on TV. 

I haven't watched Crossing Jordan since it's original run. It is kind of like watching Bones - without the Angelatron.

Edited by Commando Cody

I just want to reiterate that Sterling K. Brown (Gordon Walker) is doing an excellent job as Chris Darden on American Crime Story.

He's brilliant. Really enjoying that series.

Mark Pellegrino was in an episode of Crossing Jordan. I fell asleep watching it, and woke up while he was on. I went back to sleep while he was still on. I have no idea how it ended. I may have to watch the episode again.  

Jim Beaver just showed up on Better Call Saul.  Wat??

I often forget he was also on Justified ...

He's really quite versatile.

You should have seen him on John from Cincinnati, you would barely recognize him. 

Hell, they can keep her.

Gods yes. PLEASE keep her. I don't care for the actress at all. I don't really think she's that attractive either.  She looks like walking death to me...OHHHHH maybe she's actually Death.  That would be an interesting twist.

• Love 1

At least Metadouche gets to wear different clothes...the style may be the same (schlumpy), but he's not stuffed into the same thing all the time, like Cas and Amara and (mostly) Crowley. Even Abbadon changed clothes!

Really? You're bashing Emily Swallow because you don't find her pretty?

Weird that is what you got out of my comment.

I have said before that I don't think she is a good actress. I have never seen her in anything else. Maybe she's better. Don't know. And I do not think she is particularly attractive.  I think she has a very gaunt face and with the long dress she reminds me of Death. It's my opinion.  But those are mutually exclusive critiques. Amara is a terrible character and needs to be gone, in my opinion.

I think Claire is very cute and but do not think she is a particularly good actor.

I think Briana Buckmaster (Donna) is gorgeous and think she is good funny actor.

I think Felicia Day is cute.  Didn't think she was a great actor.

Rowena very pretty and excellent actor.

Curtis Armstrong...not so easy on the eyes in my opinion. Outstanding actor. Can't stand Metatron and hope the show kills him off.

Brock Kelly, easy on the eyes. Not thrilled with his acting. 

All are mutually exclusive critiques that can co-exist without being correlated. And none are BASHING.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

I guess I don't see her as Dean-friendly when she wants to suck out his soul. I don't really consider her connection to him as even being about Dean. To me he's a plot device for her. But I'll take that to the proper thread.

• Love 1

Yo, Brock Kelly's pics from VegasCon are VERY pretty. He looks like a curly haired young Tom Welling in the pics I've seen.

My only issue with Amara's dress is that I feel the girls aren't getting enough support.

• Love 2

Sooooo apparently Lauren Cohan aka Bela is in Batman V Superman ....as Martha Wayne who is married to Thomas Wayne aka JDM

John Winchester is married to Bela. This is wrong on every level. This confirms John Winchester is the literal worst father ever.

• Love 1

I don't know whether it's been mentioned before, but Amy Gumenick (young Mary) was in this week's Arrow as Cupid in a recurring role. I hardly recognized her with her long red hair and hardened look, but she did a fine job in the role.

• Love 1

I don't know whether it's been mentioned before, but Amy Gumenick (young Mary) was in this week's Arrow as Cupid in a recurring role. I hardly recognized her with her long red hair and hardened look, but she did a fine job in the role.

Yeah she started in the role last season or maybe s2? Either way, I kept thinking SHE should have been Laurel Lance and maybe I would hate Laurel less LOL>  Ugh.

misha is doing a voice over for the The Venture Bros. The part is out on you tube or vimeo

He's a 'butt -eater"...I don't even know LOL

I don't pay attention to Arrow like I did in it's first season. It's not one of those shows I look forward to anymore. I wait for the dogs to settle down and put the internet away so I can try and watch Supernatural uninterrupted. I might be reading this forum these days when Arrow comes on. 

• Love 1

Just saw Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice.  Jeffery Dean Morgan played Batman's dad and Lauren Cohen (Bela Talbot) played Batman's mother.  They were tiny roles.  Which surprises me a bit for JDM.  Maybe he'll be in deleted scenes?  IDK.

Non-spoiler review:

I had low expectations so this movie exceeded those expectations by a long shot.  Some good characterization. Everything and the kitchen sink plot.  Love the big climatic 4-way fight scene.  

Wonder Woman was awesome. At some point she laughed a bit while mid-battle. Like she's having a good time getting her warrior on.  That was a nice bit.

I got sucked into Criminal Minds. So far, I've seen Jim Beaver as a Montana sheriff and the guy who played Yellow Eyes as a dad whose daughter is abducted; he turns out to be a mobster hitman who's under witness protection.

• Love 1

That's funny Omegamom, I've been working my way through Criminal Minds over the last couple months. I'm currently on S8...they really hit the Supernatural casting jackpot in S6. It's kinda fun to try and figure out where I've seen some of these folks before.

• Love 2