Type keyword(s) to search

[SUNSETTED] Cast In Other Roles: That's Fake Me. This Must Be Fake Mine.

• Start Topic

I'm sure it's just me...but really I don't think Adrienne Palicki is all that great. I loves FNL but I thought she was not that great in it. I mean she was good but not that great.  So the push to make her Wonder Woman or some other superhero is always peculiar to me.  Now, Caity Lotz on the other hand and Katrina Law or Amy Gumenick (Hi Mary!) would be good superheroes...or rather ARE (Black Canary, Nyssa al Ghul, Cupid respectively)

Speaking of Amy Gumenick...she has a new movie coming out called the Binding which it's movie poster...is...disturbing to say the least. 

Edited by catrox14

Just saw Cindy Sampson (aka Lisa Braden) in a Listerine commercial.   

ETA:  Spotted Blake Gibbons (Sonny from the ep "Bad Boys") in an ad for Straight Talk Wireless, the phone service provider.  He played the coach of a football team.

Edited by patty1h

There's a kid on this show who looks like a teenage Peter Capaldi.  

After Continuum, a movie called Meltdown: Days Of Destruction came on. It had Vincent Gale.  He played Evan Hudson in Crossroad Blues and Viggo in Torn and Frayed.  

Edited by Commando Cody

For Science purposes of course.  Someone posted on facebook.  Shame "Still Life" didn't take off, I thought it was really smart writing.  The many faces of Jensen through the years.

Edited by 7kstar

Watching a rerun of Arrow tonight and they had a scene in a garage with Roy Harper and I did a double take because I thought Baby was in the episode...

But it was just a two door, LOL. 

Edited by catrox14

I'm a re-watcher of Leverage. I watched that episode of Leverage once. When I saw it, I did not know who Alona Tal was. It was the worst episode of Leverage they ever made.

Wasn't that the episode where Elliot was being attacked in the studio and the team had their back to Jim so didn't even see the fight? That was funny.

• Love 1

I've been working my way through Smallville (I'm currently mid-S6) and I always do the, "Hey, it's that guy from [episode of Supernatural]." And, if I can remember what it was, I always refer to them as their Supernatural character, of course. Even the most minor of characters. I have been cursed by this stupid show. Cursed, I say!

Anyway, last night, there was a hospital orderly that I was sure was up to no good since I know he's really just a skinwalker biding his time until he gets the signal to go all "dog": Aleks Paunovic. I have a similar reaction to seeing him on an early episode of Psych, too.

Wasn't that the episode where Elliot was being attacked in the studio and the team had their back to Jim so didn't even see the fight? That was funny.

Probably. They did that every once in a while.  Eliot wold beat people up and no one else noticed.  

I watched an episode of Leverage last night.  I forgot that Mitch Pellegi also did an episode.  

I'm a re-watcher of Leverage. I watched that episode of Leverage once.  When I saw it, I did not know who Alona Tal was.  It was the worst episode of Leverage they ever made. 

Jaime Ray Newman was also on an episode of Leverage.  

Actually I loved Leverage.  The song that Alona Tai was singing was actually written by Christian Kane.  He released it on his album.  At one time Kane and Jensen were friends...not sure if they still are.

To me it was a fun mix of Get Smart and old timey spy shows.  Then again I did like Jo on Supernatural.  :)

• Love 1

There was some rumor on the internet, a couple of years ago, that Christian Kane wanted to do an episode of Leverage.  People were wondering if he would have an evil hand.

I forgot about Mark Sheppard being a recurring guest on Leverage. His character, Jim Sterling, was similar to Crowley. They sort of had the same temperament. 

It seemed like Mark Sheppard was showing up everywhere for a while. I didn't know that was him on Doctor Who the first time I watched those episodes. He seems pretty sure that he'll be on Sherlock as well. 

• Love 1

Christian Kane is how I found Leverage. I was scrolling through channels when I stopped and pondered, "Is that Christian Kane?".  

I started watching 'How I Met Your Mother' the same way.  I was scrolling through channels and I stopped because I saw Alyson Hannigan from Buffy. 

Just watching Misha's TSA web series again. I know Misha's humor is not to everyone's taste but I thought this was just hilarious.

I love that Danneel just went for it with the "Fetal search"

And OMG the "axe affect" cowboy is so Dean. Too funny.

But the best part for me was the guy with the explosive cane. That was just so funny and so wrong.

Edited by catrox14

Looks like Matt Cohen (Young John) is going to have a recurring role in How to Get Away With Murder.  

On last night's episode of How To Get Away With Murder I was surprised to see James Patrick Stuart (Dick Roman) as one of the prosecutors. My first reaction was to blurt out "Dick!" which got me a weird glance from my mother. Nonetheless I was excited to see two supernatural alums in one episode. 

• Love 1

Netflix recommended the TV show Chuck.  I never saw it when it was on, so I decided to give it a shot. Apart from seeing familiar names like McG, Robert Duncan McNeill and the unfortunately named Peter Johnson in the credits, Mark Pellegrino was in an episode I watched last night. 

The guy who played the young kid searching for his missing brother in Wendigo is in the upcoming Coen brothers movie "Hail Caesar".  Look's like he's moving on up... I only recognized him because of his unique name, Alden Ehrenreich (another useless fact that your brain retains)  He's the young guy in the cowboy hat at around 1:20.  

Netflix recommended the TV show Chuck.  I never saw it when it was on, so I decided to give it a shot. Apart from seeing familiar names like McG, Robert Duncan McNeill and the unfortunately named Peter Johnson in the credits, Mark Pellegrino was in an episode I watched last night. 

I really liked Chuck.  It was a fun show which reminded me of some old TV shows like "Get Smart"  It isn't deep, so if your looking for more than just fun entertainment...it most likely isn't the show for you.  :)

• Love 1

I'm into season three now and I need to give it a break. I liked the first two seasons, but I'm starting to lose interest. I'm going to go back to season one of Person of Interest. I didn't stumble on to that show until season two. It has been explaining a lot of things I didn't know before.

We already discussed the addition of Sarah Shahi and Amy Acker in later seasons.