Type keyword(s) to search

Season 29 Spoilers

MsTree
  • Start Topic

I really hate the fact that the last two seasons (I am talking about seasons twenty-eight and twenty-nine) have been spoiler free for the most part.  Having an idea of who might be going far enhances the show for me because I tend to pay more attention to those contestants.  Just a little vent about the lack of spoilers for this season.

• Love 1

Sneak peek for ep 29x01:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/08CDF5D3-823E-0DB2-A4C0-8CBAF5FA972B/survivor-san-juan-del-sur-suck-it-up-and-survive-sneak-peek-/

Looks like they did the "Day Zero" like they did in the first BvW. 

And of course Jeffy did his (IMHO) stupid "What's your name" act with some of the players.  I realize it's for the benefit of the other players.  It wouldn't seem so dumb to me if he phrased it differently and didn't act like he doesn't know their names.

I see TAR's obnoxious TWINNIES in that pic. Ugh. I need spoilers on when they are eliminated so I can decide if I should even bother investing my time with this season.

Well there was this post...

An important update regarding the one-and-only Twinnies:

Miss Cleo, the source behind the comprehensive destination/boot-order spoilers for Amazing Race 24: All-Stars 3, confirms that Natalie and Nadiya both made the Jury.

I mean as much as I despise them and hate the fact that they might make it to the jury, I will still watch no matter what I said previously.  Granted I may watch Arrow live and watch Survivor OnDemand.

I'm sorry, I haven't had time to research this stuff on the interwebs but Blood vs. Water without any returning contestants? I'm confused...

Everyone is new and coupled with another.  Some are sisters, brothers, parent/child,  husband/wife others boy/girlfriend so it is a loose interpretation of blood. 

Well there was this post...

I mean as much as I despise them and hate the fact that they might make it to the jury, I will still watch no matter what I said previously.  Granted I may watch Arrow live and watch Survivor OnDemand.

Dammit! My fastforward button is going to get a lot of use this season then.

• Love 1

Dammit! My fastforward button is going to get a lot of use this season then.

I moved at the end of May, after Survivor had ended.  The apartment building I live in now has Bingo every Wednesday from 6-8 pm.  I've always liked Bingo, and have been playing here almost every week.  I have no intention of giving that up, with the possible exception of if the finale is on Wednesday again.  This means that my fast forward button will be getting a lot of use too.

Well, we know for sure that they will be on different tribes to start with. Maybe they have different, less abrasive personalities when they are separated. One can only hope.

ETA: That's one spoiler wrong. Let's hope the other twin goes next.

Edited by Quilt Fairy
  • Love 3

Well, we know for sure that they will be on different tribes to start with. Maybe they have different, less abrasive personalities when they are separated. One can only hope.

ETA: That's one spoiler wrong. Let's hope the other twin goes next.

I was just coming in here to say that.  I don't think I have ever been happier about a spoiler.  That being said I think the other twin might be more in tight with what I assume is going to be the majority alliance so I think you may be around for a bit.

So disappointed that Miss Cleo was wrong.. I was looking forward to a long season of epic twinnie goodness. Here's to hoping Natalie goes far!

I'll never understand the hate they get when so many boring, dull players get the love.

• Love 2

Transcript of preview at end of episode one.  It is about entire season, not just episode 2. 

Jeremy - "if someone's after you, i'm going to go after that person"
Natalie - "get together and vote him out" (sounds frustrated)
Kelley - "i cannot believe we lost the plan"
Keith - "i've done the worst thing in Survivor history"
Jon - "if someboday's got the idol, we're going to burn it" (anger in voice)
Jeremy - "i'm out to get him now - point blank" (image of Reed in background)
Julie to Missy - "i'm just feeling really deceived by John (or Jon?)" (image of John in background)
Jeff - "officially you're quitting the game?" (image of Wes crying. Also, Wes seems to slightly nod his head)
Keith - "i'm glad that he's gone"
Jeff - "you just lost a member" (image of helicopter)
Baylor - "it means war" (image of her smashing into Missy in sumo challenge)
Josh - "we're going to fight to the end"
Drew to Jon - "count on it" (with intense/serious facial expression as though he's making a promise/guarantee)
John - (says something that I couldn't discern)

It makes sense that Natalie makes the merge because all those with a partner still in the game are bigger targets. 

Keith saying "I am glad he is gone" (in preview) leads us to believe that it is someone on his team that he dislikes.  I think it is a possibility that John Rocker is the one evacuated.  Keith doesn't like him and called him an ass.  

New tribes, for those who don't wish to go to that site to see:

NuCoyopa: Baylor, Dale, Jaclyn, Jon, Keith, Kelley, and Missy.

NuHunahpu: Alec, Jeremy, Josh, Julie, Natalie, Reed, and Wes.

Damn.  Keith is the only one without a loved one on his new tribe.  He could be the odd man out.  But Wes might be fine since he seems to be tight with Alec.  I think it's Josh and Reed who should be worried since they're the only pair on their new tribe.  If they're smart, Alec, Jeremy, Julie, Natalie, and Wes will jump all over that.

Edited by Donny Ketchum

Reed and Josh are definitely in trouble UNLESS Alec or Wes stand out as an irritant.  As far as Keith is concerned, I have no problem with him going next!  I just don't like the guy. I am more worried about Josh, I like him a lot. 

Reed and Josh are definitely in trouble UNLESS Alec or Wes stand out as an irritant.  As far as Keith is concerned, I have no problem with him going next!  I just don't like the guy. I am more worried about Josh, I like him a lot. 

Don't see what's to like about him, but whatever.  He actually could be fine if Reed jumps to him, Alec, and Wes.  Provided the Coyopa boys hang onto their Coyopa bond.  Should they do tta, Jeremy, Julie, and Natalie would be the ones who'd have to worry.

Don't see what's to like about him, but whatever.  He actually could be fine if Reed jumps to him, Alec, and Wes.  Provided the Coyopa boys hang onto their Coyopa bond.  Should they do tta, Jeremy, Julie, and Natalie would be the ones who'd have to worry.

Josh reminds me of a close friend of mine and that may be my heart hook.  It is all really about who we relate to.  There is no corner on any truth.  

• Love 1

Boot  list, anyone got a real one?

This is what I miss about TWOP, they always had the good spoilers.

There aren't any spoilers out this season.  Sucks is the prime source and they have nothing.  Most message boards use Sucks as the spoiler bible. 

NOW I'm starting to understand why Julie told me that Natalie was her best friend out there. Some might have seen Natalie as strategically trying to make Julie look bad, but based on the conversation I had with Julie, I think Natalie really does care about her. May have been that she wanted Julie around longer as a pawn or whatever, but for the time they spent together (as much as she could tell me) they took care of each other.

The only time we get accurate, good spoilers is when there are former players in the game. They cannot keep their mouths shut.

There have been seasons that had no former players on it that were spoiled pretty well.  If I remember right Pearl Islands was spoiled pretty accurately.

There have been seasons that had no former players on it that were spoiled pretty well.  If I remember right Pearl Islands was spoiled pretty accurately.

Pretty sure that any season with a Hantz in it was spoiled top to bottom, including their first seasons. 

• Love 1

Guatemala had no returning players, and that, too, was completely spoiled.  Even Na'Onka and Kelly S.'s double quit was spoiled.

You mean Nicaragua? Stephanie and Bobby Jon were both returning on Guatemala. Na'Onka and Kelly S. were on Nicaragua.

I think some locations had local people working with Production who were willing to spoil everything for a price. Given that they are in countries where the standard of living is a great deal less then the US that price could have been very low.  Heck, the tip that was considered generous for our tour guide in Egypt after a 16 day tour was $50 (that is what the Smithsonian coordinator told us, we gave $75) and it was suggested that we tip $5 for the entire cruise ship staff after a week cruise. I went with $20 for the room, $20 for the kitchen, and $20 for the concierge person. And I still felt like I was being cheap.... This was eight years ago. My point? $40 could probably get you the entire boot order from some of the early seasons if you knew someone who was working at the hotel the contestants stayed at. Think finding a receptionist or, better yet, a maid.

I also think that some seasons had people staying at resorts were they were spotted by guests who pieced together the timing of peoples arrival and their condition and were able to piece together that this growing group of people had been booted from a reality show.

And then there are the seasons were the cast leaks everything, yes if there is a Hantz there is a flood of information. And there were seasons where people went through the previews with a fine tooth comb and were able to figure out what was going to happen with a great deal of accuracy.

• Love 1

I also think that some seasons had people staying at resorts were they were spotted by guests who pieced together the timing of peoples arrival and their condition and were able to piece together that this growing group of people had been booted from a reality show.

That was the big spoiler doing All-Stars someone ran into Rob, Tina and Rudy riding horses on their trip.

Boot  list, anyone got a real one?

Like others have said there haven't been many spoilers this season. The consensus over at Sucks seems to indicate Baylor and Natalie are around towards to the end, but I don't know if that's a legit spoiler or if it's just everyone piggybacking on something a troll posted.

Caramoan was spoiled accurately. The boot list was leaked early on there all the way down to Cochran being the likely winner because no one liked Dawn or Sherri.

Edited by Cutty

It's the exact same preview for the rock draw in S27. Pretty sure they aired the wrong promo.

I watched football all day and they only showed that once with the other preview airing multiple times. The other was just more Jon/Jac fighting and Natalie talking to Keith saying something like "I'm smarter than I look".