Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

Thanks for sharing. I just do t get after reading Vicki's blog how Briana went from being a shit stirrer to not having the full story. Not to mention she was traveling according to her conversation with Heather.

Vicki will make it all about the others' lack of loyalty.  She will be a victim.  Sadly, we have seen this same behavior before with Teresa Giudice where systematically she lied, offended, deflected and continued to offend each cast member at the Reunion and then cried gang up.  Apparently, this defense did not work with the Department of Justice and she continues to serve a prison sentence and is now a felon. 

Vicki cannot ask for blind loyalty and all the while offend and lie to those she considers friends.

• Love 4

Are they going on Couples Therapy on VH1? I can't imagine a therapist who actually specializes in reality television couples.

I think he is saying there is a market apparently for counseling for Reality TV couples who need counseling.  I guess you could have a specialty in just about anything.  Perhaps the counselor has extensive insight with reality TV personas and feels the ability to offer insight.  I am getting this feeling that the no discussing Brooks cancer without him present may have arisen from the counseling session.

I just don't know if I was Vicki if I would appreciate having "the love of my life" referring to the pending end of our relationship as having a piano lifted off his back.

• Love 2

I think he is saying there is a market apparently for counseling for Reality TV couples who need counseling. I guess you could have a specialty in just about anything. Perhaps the counselor has extensive insight with reality TV personas and feels the ability to offer insight. I am getting this feeling that the no discussing Brooks cancer without him present may have arisen from the counseling session.

I just don't know if I was Vicki if I would appreciate having "the love of my life" referring to the pending end of our relationship as having a piano lifted off his back.

It must be a word of mouth thing because Google has failed me in every search I can make regarding OC, LA, California, etc. therapists who specialize in counseling for couples who.appear on reality television.

• Love 2

It must be a word of mouth thing because Google has failed me in every search I can make regarding OC, LA, California, etc. therapists who specialize in counseling for couples who.appear on reality television.

My guess is any number of Bravo or VH-1 therapist, doctors, counselors who might deem themselves an expert.  I am sure we will find out soon enough.

• Love 3

I think I actually like them without Vicki.  No, I do like them without Vicki.  One or two more women who would actually fit in or just the four.  The four seem to have found mutual ground and actually enjoy each others company.  Without Vicki.....  I can do a RHOC without Vicki.  It's a good time for it. 

• Love 6

Are they going on Couples Therapy on VH1? I can't imagine a therapist who actually specializes in reality television couples.

Ha! That was my first reaction as well!  Heck, Gretchen and Slade did it...

So basically tonight is going to be a snooze fest just to drag it out...

Another initial reaction the news when the reunion changed to three parts.

• Love 1

Just what many here have thought Brooks is getting better. He is now at Stage 2 NHL.

His story about his pancreas sounds plausible, though I still believe Briana's version of what happened.

There seems to be a fallacy in the re-telling of stories on this show.  At the Aries party Meghan asked Brooks point blank -did you tell Tamra Jim said . . . . .," well Brooks answer was correct in that he had not talked to Tamra.  So sometimes I think these folks are guilty of cutting the middle man out.  Briana had a very short relationship with Brooks from November to March (when he allegedly made a pass at her) before according to her she stopped seeing him.  Although I do believe he was at her wedding in May, against Briana's wishes.

I agree about the getting better stuff.  Makes one go hmmm. . . and wonder if perhaps the chemo did work.

I am of the mind that perhaps Vicki screws things up in her role as "peacekeeper".

• Love 2

There seems to be a fallacy in the re-telling of stories on this show.  At the Aries party Meghan asked Brooks point blank -did you tell Tamra Jim said . . . . .," well Brooks answer was correct in that he had not talked to Tamra.  So sometimes I think these folks are guilty of cutting the middle man out.  Briana had a very short relationship with Brooks from November to March (when he allegedly made a pass at her) before according to her she stopped seeing him.  Although I do believe he was at her wedding in May, against Briana's wishes.

I agree about the getting better stuff.  Makes one go hmmm. . . and wonder if perhaps the chemo did work.

I am of the mind that perhaps Vicki screws things up in her role as "peacekeeper".

IMO, Brooks told Briana, NOT Vicki about having PC, Briana said he told her when they first met. I think he, Brooks, sees that many viewers are upset with Briana and he is using that to his advantage now. Also, he is throwing Vicki under the bus by claiming she got it all wrong but if that was the case, why didn't he correct what she said on the show, ON camera at the time they were filming? I fnd it suspect, highly suspect, that he has waited until AFTER the reunion was filmed to counter the he said/she said. JMO

• Love 2

IMO, Brooks told Briana, NOT Vicki about having PC, Briana said he told her when they first met. I think he, Brooks, sees that many viewers are upset with Briana and he is using that to his advantage now. Also, he is throwing Vicki under the bus by claiming she got it all wrong but if that was the case, why didn't he correct what she said on the show, ON camera at the time they were filming? I fnd it suspect, highly suspect, that he has waited until AFTER the reunion was filmed to counter the he said/she said. JMO

How would Brooks have known what Briana told Tamra?  How would Vicki know?  This is where I put the blame on production.  I don't think Vicki should have been excluded from the luncheon.  Contrary to Tamra's claim that she feels like Briana's aunt there is no indication these two ever have contact outside the show. 

We won't know if Andy raised the issue in his interview before the Reunion.  Did Brooks see the Tamra/Briana conversation prior to the Andy interview?  Again for expediency's sake I think the middle person is often cut out.   

• Love 2

How would Brooks have known what Briana told Tamra?  How would Vicki know?  This is where I put the blame on production.  I don't think Vicki should have been excluded from the luncheon.  Contrary to Tamra's claim that she feels like Briana's aunt there is no indication these two ever have contact outside the show. 

We won't know if Andy raised the issue in his interview before the Reunion.  Did Brooks see the Tamra/Briana conversation prior to the Andy interview?  Again for expediency's sake I think the middle person is often cut out.   

Brooks, himself, put out information to the HWs, CUT, that caused more questions than anything else yet he is blaming Vicki for the confusion. He knew the others had questions/doubts yet he did not address those questions to them so that is on him, especially if he felt that Vicki was making it worse. I really believe that he is reading viewer comments and is now tailoring his answers to fit with those that blame Vicki/Briana for all this does/doesn't he mess.

I don't doubt that it was Brooks that told Briana about having PC himself, it is something I can easily see him do to gain sympathy/support from her because he was desperate for both of Vicki's kids to accept him and I can see Vicki supporting him when he told Briana. Also, do you really think that no one, Vicki or Billy/Rhonda, said nothing to him when they got back fron the finale filming because I am sure he got an earfull when they got home.

The Girth Brooks remark is not a new revelation. Brooks oozes sleaze from every pore. I bet when he's drunk and sloppy it gets even worse. I don't blame Briana for wanting nothing to do with him. Even though Vicki's an adult and her Mother it still must be frustrating watching her get involved with someone like that. Of course it's easier to see the flaws in others than you're own but that's an entirely different topic.

• Love 3

Brooks, himself, put out information to the HWs, CUT, that caused more questions than anything else yet he is blaming Vicki for the confusion. He knew the others had questions/doubts yet he did not address those questions to them so that is on him, especially if he felt that Vicki was making it worse. I really believe that he is reading viewer comments and is now tailoring his answers to fit with those that blame Vicki/Briana for all this does/doesn't he mess.

I don't doubt that it was Brooks that told Briana about having PC himself, it is something I can easily see him do to gain sympathy/support from her because he was desperate for both of Vicki's kids to accept him and I can see Vicki supporting him when he told Briana. Also, do you really think that no one, Vicki or Billy/Rhonda, said nothing to him when they got back fron the finale filming because I am sure he got an earfull when they got home.

What Brooks told the HW at Cut was that he was going to quit chemo, the HW thought that was a bad choice. There was no misinformation from Brooks just because the HW didn't like his choices for treatment. Brooks was under no obligation to address their questions. At this point I believe Brooks over Brianna.
  • Love 1

Don't get me wrong-I think Brooks opened the door to the cancer stuff by announcing he was quitting chemo.  Of course he has Vicki to thank for bringing up to begin with.  I thought it was dramatic and over the top. 

Brooks has been pretty honest about Briana's ongoing disdain for Brooks.  I just don't think he would share so much with her.  it really doesn't matter because I see Vicki as the one trying to elicit sympathy from Briana over Brooks.  I think Briana has blinders on when it comes to Brooks and trying  to destroy him.  He dumped her mother. Leave it alone.  If Vicki is so into confiding with her daughter she had to have known they were in counseling.    I go by the other male relatives in Vicki's life-neither her son or her brother seem to have the same unbridled hatred for Brooks Briana has displayed.  I am sure they have heard all the Brooks stories by now and don't seem to be so determined.  IMO briana makes herself look worse and worse with each declaration, Instagram and blog.  It is almost as if she wants to fight. 

• Love 3

What Brooks told the HW at Cut was that he was going to quit chemo, the HW thought that was a bad choice. There was no misinformation from Brooks just because the HW didn't like his choices for treatment. Brooks was under no obligation to address their questions. At this point I believe Brooks over Brianna.

He found out, during filming, that they were questioning him even more after CUT yet he never took the time to set things straight. Did he question Vicki to see if she was the one causing the bad info getting out there during that time and if he did why didn't he correct the damage she was doing with the correct information then? IMO, he/Vicki knew what they were doing by giving differing info and that they did it on purpose to keep him/her as the main focus for this season.

As for Briana's claim of HIM telling her about having PC, I believe Briana, NOT Brooks.

• Love 2

Brooks may be alot of things, but I am having some trouble believing that he "came on to"  (her words) a then pregnant Brianna, last year in Vicki's home and asked her if she wanted to see his penis, named Girth Brooks. 

If so, he just had to be drunk. Of course that is no excuse, but....came onto her when she was preggers? Scratching my head with a raised eyebrow... 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 4

Don't get me wrong-I think Brooks opened the door to the cancer stuff by announcing he was quitting chemo.  Of course he has Vicki to thank for bringing up to begin with.  I thought it was dramatic and over the top. 

Brooks has been pretty honest about Briana's ongoing disdain for Brooks.  I just don't think he would share so much with her.  it really doesn't matter because I see Vicki as the one trying to elicit sympathy from Briana over Brooks.  I think Briana has blinders on when it comes to Brooks and trying  to destroy him.  He dumped her mother. Leave it alone.  If Vicki is so into confiding with her daughter she had to have known they were in counseling.    I go by the other male relatives in Vicki's life-neither her son or her brother seem to have the same unbridled hatred for Brooks Briana has displayed.  I am sure they have heard all the Brooks stories by now and don't seem to be so determined.  IMO briana makes herself look worse and worse with each declaration, Instagram and blog.  It is almost as if she wants to fight. 

I do agree that Briana needs to back off, especially now that Brooks dumped Vicki but I can also see her wanting to reinforce how bad Brooks is for Vicki in light of their on/off again relationship but it has gotten to the point that no one believes her as she went overboard against him.

As for Michael/Billy, I am not sure that Vicki confides in them as I suspect she does Briana. I get the feeling that everytime Vicki broke up with Brooks or had a fight with him, she called Briana and unloaded everything on Briana which only makes Briana dislike/hate him even more.

• Love 3

I wonder why she didn't say this when Andy asked her about her son during the WWHL interview the other night?

Sounds like she said it before or after being on.  I think it is the right thing to do.  I am thinking Josh must be very messed up.

I just watched Vicki's most recent appearance on WWHL from last week, just after the finale episode, (prior to Reunion part 1).

She hates the Devil. What a gullible 53 year old.

The other guest on the show was Cecily Strong, a regular, from Saturday Night Live. Cecily was very gracious and nice to Vicki. I just couldn't help but think that the Vickster had no clue who Cecily was, and barely understood what Saturday Night Live was. Culturally limited and incurious simpleton that she is.  

• Love 1

Brooks may be alot of things, but I am having some trouble believing that he "came on to"  (her words) a then pregnant Brianna, last year in Vicki's home and asked her if she wanted to see his penis, named Girth Brooks. 

If so, he just had to be drunk. Of course that is no excuse, but....came onto her when she was preggers? Scratching my head with a raised eyebrow... 

IMO, he was most likely "joking" around when this "coming on to her" happened, drunk or not, but by this point she did not like him at all and with pregger hormones high, she saw it very different for what he intended.

• Love 3

He found out, during filming, that they were questioning him even more after CUT yet he never took the time to set things straight. Did he question Vicki to see if she was the one causing the bad info getting out there during that time and if he did why didn't he correct the damage she was doing with the correct information then? IMO, he/Vicki knew what they were doing by giving differing info and that they did it on purpose to keep him/her as the main focus for this season.

As for Briana's claim of HIM telling her about having PC, I believe Briana, NOT Brooks.

He asked Vicki to not discuss his cancer without him being present probably for that very reason. If I heard someone didn't believe I had cancer, I can see not having much to do with them. It's looking to me like it WAS VICKI that caused all this, including the lie about the IV.
  • Love 1

He asked Vicki to not discuss his cancer without him being present probably for that very reason. If I heard someone didn't believe I had cancer, I can see not having much to do with them. It's looking to me like it WAS VICKI that caused all this, including the lie about the IV.

Yes, both Vicki and Brooks have said just that but he had the opportunity to correct any misinformation she was saying during filming. He KNEW that the others were doubting what they were told yet never took the time to correct that false information DURING filming. He could have spoken to ALL of them either on or off camera yet, again, he chose NOT to. So, I then have to question why he didn't and the only thing that makes any sense is that by keeping the others questioning/doubting him ON camera, it kept Vicki and Brooks as THE main storyline and kept them ON camera because without it, she would have nothing by way of a storyline at all and would most likely be relegated to FOH and a possible cut in her paycheck.

As for them "doubting" his story, they had cause to doubt him as they were getting conflicting information about Brooks/cancer/treatment and IMO, Brooks was well aware of that and banked on it.

• Love 1

Well Vicki has said that Brooks said Brooks asked her not to discuss his health without him present. I am beginning to see why.  Obviously, Vicki fabricating the tale of the colleague coming to the house is an indication she has a tendency to stretch the truth-or not clear things up.

• Love 1

Would it have been alright for Brianna if Brooks came on to her when she wasn't pregnant?

No, it would never be all right, pregnant or not. That said, it is possible that he was "joking" (inappropriately) and she mistook him as serious because !, she did not like him to begin with and 2, her hormones were running high and she over reacted.

• Love 3

Well Vicki has said that Brooks said Brooks asked her not to discuss his health without him present. I am beginning to see why.  Obviously, Vicki fabricating the tale of the colleague coming to the house is an indication she has a tendency to stretch the truth-or not clear things up.

Yes, Vicki has no problem lying but IMO, Brooks was/is well aware of that and could have corrected any false/misinformation when he knew they were still doubting him, yet he did NOT! WHY? Why wait until the season is finished filming, until right before the reunion is to be filmed, AFTER he breaks up with Vicki? Why not do this before, either on or off camera, with Heather, Tamra and Shannon? Oh YEA, no one would have wanted to interview him and he would not have had the 1 on 1 interview with Andy that will be spliced into the reunion footage where no one can show proof of his lies or counter what he says face to face. LOL

• Love 1

I do agree that Briana needs to back off, especially now that Brooks dumped Vicki but I can also see her wanting to reinforce how bad Brooks is for Vicki in light of their on/off again relationship but it has gotten to the point that no one believes her as she went overboard against him.

As for Michael/Billy, I am not sure that Vicki confides in them as I suspect she does Briana. I get the feeling that everytime Vicki broke up with Brooks or had a fight with him, she called Briana and unloaded everything on Briana which only makes Briana dislike/hate him even more.

They certainly watch the show.  I don't see Briana staying silent around anyone she is always so desperate for attention.  Same thing with her asserting that her mom's family could not stand Brooks.  Well her uncle and his girlfriend were defending him at the finale and I think everything had been laid on the table.  Vicki said her mother had been trying to talk Briana off the edge.  Briana is pretty cut and dried and it only sees what she wants to see.  How could she possibly be friends with Tamra after all the crap Tamra pulled on her mom?  I thought Briana behaved terribly towards Lydia and her mother.  Briana again blamed her mother for her husband's behavior.  He lied, and lied, and lied about what happened that night and in spite of video/audio evidence she stood by her husband.  BTW I think it is okay to defend a family member but I don't think Briana gets to have it both ways.  Her mother moved Brooks in-Brooks didn't just all of a sudden materialize.

• Love 3

Yes, Vicki has no problem lying but IMO, Brooks was/is well aware of that and could have corrected any false/misinformation when he knew they were still doubting him, yet he did NOT! WHY? Why wait until the season is finished filming, until right before the reunion is to be filmed, AFTER he breaks up with Vicki? Why not do this before, either on or off camera, with Heather, Tamra and Shannon? Oh YEA, no one would have wanted to interview him and he would not have had the 1 on 1 interview with Andy that will be spliced into the reunion footage where no one can show proof of his lies or counter what he says face to face. LOL

brooks has never waivered from saying he has cancer.  He did tweet that he showed the records and he went to a doctors office on air. 

He didn't have the information about the others' conversations because Vicki was not involved in them.  When he gave into the pressure he showed Tamra the scan.  He is seeing these things in real time with the rest of us.  September 16th he was in NYC setting the record straight with Andy.  (His words not mine.)  I am guessing Andy showed him the rest of the season. So I think he was putting it out there.  I also think by virtue of his contract he is allowed to discuss some things-and that would be pretty much anything involving conversations with the cast. 

We are assuming Vicki was forthcoming with the revelation in May that Heather called her out on the IV story.  I don't know that she did and I don't think she told Brooks about telling Tamra about the Edmonds relationship being challenging.  Vicki looked pretty shook up.  If he only has Vicki as a messenger he may be not be getting the whole story.

• Love 1

brooks has never waivered from saying he has cancer.  He did tweet that he showed the records and he went to a doctors office on air. 

He didn't have the information about the others' conversations because Vicki was not involved in them.  When he gave into the pressure he showed Tamra the scan.  He is seeing these things in real time with the rest of us.  September 16th he was in NYC setting the record straight with Andy.  (His words not mine.)  I am guessing Andy showed him the rest of the season. So I think he was putting it out there.  I also think by virtue of his contract he is allowed to discuss some things-and that would be pretty much anything involving conversations with the cast. 

We are assuming Vicki was forthcoming with the revelation in May that Heather called her out on the IV story.  I don't know that she did and I don't think she told Brooks about telling Tamra about the Edmonds relationship being challenging.  Vicki looked pretty shook up.  If he only has Vicki as a messenger he may be not be getting the whole story.

Is the Dr appointment the same one we saw or was it a different Dr? AND are these "records" the same ones we saw? The CAT report that was sooooo fake looking and has he addressed why they read like they did? Oh and has he addressed Terry's comment about the scan report that of someone with endstage cancer? In other words, is he addressing specific things or is he generalizing? LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1

Is the Dr appointment the same one we saw or was it a different Dr? AND are these "records" the same ones we saw? The CAT report that was sooooo fake looking and has he addressed why they read like they did? Oh and has he addressed Terry's comment about the scan report that of someone with endstage cancer? In other words, is he addressing specific things or is he generalizing? LOL

My guess would be he is talking about the ones we saw.  I can't speak to anything else.  I mean I was underwhelmed with what was presented but he was telling the truth in that he did go to a doctor and he did present a medical record.

Vicki is citing she has lawyers involved.  http://www.inquisitr.com/2510950/vicki-gunvalson-on-brooks-ayers-going-after-her-and-briana-culberson-laywers-are-involved/

Hey, check this out. Lauri Waring Petersen has the same dress on in black as Vicki wore in white at the Reunion.

Is this dress the new sky top for all the OC women?

Okay, that's all I got. Slow day here. What the hell am I doing checking out Lauri's twitter.

https://twitter.com/LaurifromRHOC?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Just a thought. They both have that MLM dress line. Is it from their collection?

(I'm to lazy to research it)

My guess would be he is talking about the ones we saw.  I can't speak to anything else.  I mean I was underwhelmed with what was presented but he was telling the truth in that he did go to a doctor and he did present a medical record.

Vicki is citing she has lawyers involved.  http://www.inquisitr.com/2510950/vicki-gunvalson-on-brooks-ayers-going-after-her-and-briana-culberson-laywers-are-involved/

Dr Z is not someone that specializes  in cancer and the "report" is suspect, highly suspect IMO. LOL

I find the threat of a lawsuit interesting. Is this an empty threat, like the one against Meghan, or does he think he actually has a legal leg to stand on? IMO, he is blowing smoke trying to make himself look like he was/is telling the truth when more than likely, he is "shading" the truth more than anything else. LOL

• Love 2

Brooks said he was pausing the chemo.

It's not unusual for there to be breaks in between chemo rounds.

• Love 4

Brooks said he was pausing the chemo.

It's not unusual for there to be breaks in between chemo rounds.

He is now saying he never went back to chemo and the alternative therapies worked.  He is now stage 2 and just needs a few numbers to get better. 

What is the MLM dress line?

The dresses Vicki wore and the blonde woman at the finale (the designer) are part of a fashion line where you spend $500.00 on dresses then you open your boutique and sell the clothes getting a commission.  presumabably the buy in $500.00

Just a thought. They both have that MLM dress line. Is it from their collection?

(I'm to lazy to research it)

Yes

• Love 4

I'm not sure where to put this.....Brooks' E News interview

http://www.eonline.com/news/708550/brooks-ayers-tells-all-about-his-real-housewives-of-orange-county-co-stars-watch-the-full-interview-now

It's been posted a few places already. I watched the whole thing. It was so nice to watch an interview that hasn't been cut and edited beyond recognition. I guarantee we are not going to get that from the Andy interview. I believe Brooks. I also think Vicki probably caused more confusion than clarification.

• Love 3