Type keyword(s) to search

Live With Kelly And Mark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, orangekit said:

Then she said  “I’m still waiting for my shop to come in”.

Oh she did NOT say that?!?!  What is wrong with her?  Still waiting for her ship to come in......imagine that, rofl.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, finnzup said:

Oh she did NOT say that?!?!  What is wrong with her?  Still waiting for her ship to come in......imagine that, rofl.

Yes , she did say that !  I thought she would have felt so so lucky since not only is she is a multi millionaire , but  she’s wirh “Daddy”! He ages backwards , smells perfectly , has perfect skin and hair , and even turns on Ryan !   

• Love 3

I always hate when they talk about the lottery. The Mega Million is currently at $405,000,000. They always talk about going in on ticket and what it would be like to win. Both she & Ryan are MEGA wealthy. Kelly asked Ryan if he would quit one of his jobs if he won. Ryan said he likes to work. Who wouldn't if you are making millions and millions of dollars every year. Rich people problems.

• Love 6

Kelly turned 48 yesterday. I wonder what kind of blow out she'll have when she turns 50. I see a big production and yachts and the whole month off. I can't see her working her birthday. It just won't do. LOL!!!

• Love 3
On 9/26/2018 at 6:15 PM, finnzup said:

Kelly reacting to another instagram post in her usual way, lol.  I don't know why she bothers to go back at these posters, she certainly is thin skinned, lol.

Isn't that part of being in the public eye and a well known tv personality?  People are gonna say things, good and bad.  In my opinion, it makes her look low class and so juvenile.

Just move along Kelly, no need to get down and dirty, There are those that don't think you are all that, lol.

I agree. It’s not like she had her nose done or anything. If you look at old/new pictures you can tell she’s a natural beauty.

CF4209E1-74DC-4FC1-B487-D4914146EBC7.jpeg

• Love 2

Kelly and Mark both act like teenagers on Instagram, and it's embarrassing.  Fighting with posters just makes celebrities look stupid, and puts you on the level of the poster.

On 10/7/2018 at 12:47 AM, ByaNose said:

I agree. It’s not like she had her nose done or anything. If you look at old/new pictures you can tell she’s a natural beauty.

CF4209E1-74DC-4FC1-B487-D4914146EBC7.jpeg

Kelly literally looks like a totally different person. I realize that people change when they get older, but she's had a lot more than Botox!  

• Love 2
On 10/3/2018 at 8:58 AM, ByaNose said:

I always hate when they talk about the lottery. The Mega Million is currently at $405,000,000. They always talk about going in on ticket and what it would be like to win. Both she & Ryan are MEGA wealthy. Kelly asked Ryan if he would quit one of his jobs if he won. Ryan said he likes to work. Who wouldn't if you are making millions and millions of dollars every year. Rich people problems.

They did it again yesterday!  Two multi-millionaires who have hit the lottery at least 20 times a year over decades are talking about what they would do if they win the lottery!   It's nauseating that they are insulting enough to go in a pool with production staff who probably make normal wages !  

I know they are trying to just make small talk and be " easy to relate to", but it's insulting and really disgusting to see people even kidding about needing money to retire when they make 20 million to work  one hour a week, and get multiple weeks off of vacation!   They need to stop even joking about that!     

Ryan did make reference to the fact that they don't do very much,  which is true!

• Love 7

Anybody know why it appears she’s no longer friends with Neil Patrick Harris? I was thinking it’s been a while since she’s mentioned hanging out with him (and they used to spend holidays together) and he hasn’t co-hosted or promoted his book on Live in quite a while.  I did some snooping and they no longer folllow each other on Instagram nor their spouses or Live itself.

Edited by justduckey
  • Love 3

A week or so ago on the show, Kelly talked about filming a commercial with her father. She wouldn't say with what but it would be revealed at a later date. Wonder if it is Kelly & Ryan related? Nothing else has been mentioned. 

You would think Gelman or anyone else at the the show would tell Kelly to stop acting like she is some average person who hasn't  already won the lottery on a yearly , or should I say monthly basis ! 

She is so annoying when she acts like she would need to win the lottery to quit her job.  She even said today that people think she already won the lottery , but she hasn’t !   Really ? For average people she has won the lottery with her first million, and she makes 20 million a year !

She also is gushing over and brown nosing Ryan more than usual !  I wonder what that is about ! Is he thinking of leaving ? 

And on another topic , WTF was with the caller ? He looked crazy and they had to  scramble what he said about meeting Bill Clinton in the White House, when he said he was “hugel, or something was huge !  And somehow this lunatic hid behind drapes and secret service didn’t notice? Maybe they need to stop having the callers make up stories or scene them better !

Edited by Sandi33
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, Sandi33 said:

She also is gushing over and brown nosing Ryan more than usual !  I wonder what that is about ! Is he thinking of leaving ? 

He does produce a bunch of shows. She might be doing that to get her, her husband Mark or one of their kids a part or job. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Sandi33 said:

You would think Gelman or anyone else at the the show would tell Kelly to stop acting like she is some average person who hasn't  already won the lottery on a yearly , or should I say monthly basis ! 

She is so annoying when she acts like she would need to win the lottery to quit her job.  She even said today that people think she already won the lottery , but she hasn’t !   Really ? For average people she has won the lottery with her first million, and she makes 20 million a year !

And on another topic , WTF was with the caller ? He looked crazy and they had to  scramble what he said about meeting Bill Clinton in the White House, when he said he was “hugel, or something was huge !  And somehow this lunatic hid behind drapes and secret service didn’t notice? Maybe they need to stop having the callers make up stories or scene them better !

Kelly is probably feeling a bit insecure since Michael and Sarah Haines started their GMA day show and  she has to tell everyone how happy she is ! I personally GMA is awful ,  but Kelly is a super competitive and insecure person .

The lottery talk is irritating  and just so fake !  If she really is in need of money before she can quit  her job, then MARK CONSUELOS, aka “daddy”, and master money handler has done a crappy job of taking care of her multi million dollar salary ! 

• Love 3

I know part of the appeal of this show is the fact it is corny (the promos drive me crazy when I see them on my local station.) But the Halloween show was a little painful. While I was watching it I was thinking, man somebody wrote that and it went to air. 

• Love 5
On 2018-10-25 at 12:22 PM, goldenpuppy said:

Kelly is probably feeling a bit insecure since Michael and Sarah Haines started their GMA day show and  she has to tell everyone how happy she is ! I personally GMA is awful 

GMA is super awful.  I think she’s still p*ssed at Michael though.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I am not one to body shame but you could see Kelly's skeleton through her costume.

Yeah , and when she talks about her fat coming out of her spanks , it’s obvious she has a body image and earring disorder . 

10 hours ago, DuckyinKy said:

I know part of the appeal of this show is the fact it is corny (the promos drive me crazy when I see them on my local station.) But the Halloween show was a little painful. While I was watching it I was thinking, man somebody wrote that and it went to air. 

I know ! All of the money spent on the show and it was too many dumb skits !   But at least we didn’t get another horny Kelly like when she did Miley ! 

• Love 6
On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:48 AM, DuckyinKy said:

But the Halloween show was a little painful.

I didn't care for all of the pre-taped stuff.  It was just too much going on for an hour show.  I'd rather they come out in their costumes and do the show as they normally would, but maybe with a few celebrities stopping by in costume.  They could still have fun with it.  It seemed like they spent half of the show backstage getting into their next costume.  I would've been disappointed had I been in the audience. 

• Love 3

Just saw the commercial for Ancestry.com with Kelly and her dad.   I thought someone mentioned it somewhere here that she talked about filming a commercial with her father.  He's an Italian baker and she's ordering stuff, presumably speaking Italian.  Then she talks about being 70% Italian and where she comes from in Italy.  Her dad barely speaks.

On another note, Kelly's Instagram pics with some of her friends need to be talked about.  Wth did she do to her face?  First of all, it always looks like she's laying down when filming  and did Botox cause the look she's now sporting?  Omg, her skin is as tight as a drum, I don't know how she can move her lips to speak.  Her eyes are pulled so tight and her jawline and lips look so tight it seems like her skin is going to split at the seams!  Also, the lip posing is unreal--always pouting, always posing.  She is her biggest fan! 

• Love 4

UGH, Kelly's Italian accent always sounds like she's doing a count Dracula imitation!   

The instagram account is always weird!   And she should slow down the BOTOX or she is going to look very creepy by the time she is 50!

On 10/12/2018 at 8:23 AM, justduckey said:

Anybody know why it appears she’s no longer friends with Neil Patrick Harris? I was thinking it’s been a while since she’s mentioned hanging out with him (and they used to spend holidays together) and he hasn’t co-hosted or promoted his book on Live in quite a while.  I did some snooping and they no longer folllow each other on Instagram nor their spouses or Live itself.

Kelly sure has a growing list of people she wont talk to anymore!   She used to act like NPH and his husband were the best things ever!  I wonder what happened.   It seems like you need to kiss her bony butt or else you are on the big "S" list !   

• Love 7

Speaking of friends, I have been reading in PEOPLE & other magazines about Pryanka Chopra's engagement party and Kelly Ripa is listed as a guest....how & when did she become So friendly with Pryanka that she is invited to a special event like this?

40 minutes ago, orangekit said:

Michael seems like a nice young man . He  sounds and looks just like Mark, except I never saw Mark wirh a pink suit and matching lipstick, along  with a ton of white makeup !  

He wore the pink suit to match the cuffs and hem on his Mom’s dress. 

• Love 3

I always thought Michael looked like Mark but I didn’t know he had his voice, too. I’ve never heard someone having the same voice as their parent or it wasn’t as obvious . I didn’t like the pink suit but he’s young & rich so why not?! So, I guess he’s now going to be on some prime time show after he graduates. I was always under the impression that Kelly & Marks kids didn’t want to be in show biz. Apparently, I was wrong. Safe to assume he will have an easy time getting auditions and acting work. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Kelly has mentioned several times that Michael goes to NYU with a major in filmmaking.

But I thought it was for behind the scenes stuff. Anyway, he’s in the biz. He has major contacts which won’t hurt, too.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I always thought Michael looked like Mark but I didn’t know he had his voice, too. I’ve never heard someone having the same voice as their parent or it wasn’t as obvious . I didn’t like the pink suit but he’s young & rich so why not?! So, I guess he’s now going to be on some prime time show after he graduates. I was always under the impression that Kelly & Marks kids didn’t want to be in show biz. Apparently, I was wrong. Safe to assume he will have an easy time getting auditions and acting work. 

It's a cool trait when your family has it. My mom sounded like her aunt/my great aunt on the phone. They never tired of calling me and fooling me for a few minutes. That aunt was a PBX operator for many years and it was cool to walk through the hospital to meet her for lunch and hear my mom overhead when it was really Aunt Lucille. My bro always said that I creeped him out on the phone because I sounded just like our mom. He also heard it when we used the PA system at the triathlon he founded. His son/my nephew sounds just like his dad on the phone which is bittersweet now because my bro recently died, and that nephew tells me I sound like his gramma on the phone. Sorta weird that all of the resemblances are described as "just like" and are heard on the phone/an artificial system but not in person. And all of us say that the resemblance is most pronounced when the person on the phone is laughing. Science, bitch! (Jesse Pinkman)

All of Kelly's kids seem like nice people with good manners. For all the stuff that bugs me about her from time to time, it seems that she and Mark (and their extended family, most likely) have done a good job raising them. I would bet that they are old school parents. The kids are at the age to be partying and raising hell and appearing in the tabloids and there's never been any of that. Which is quite an accomplishment in this day and age. 

• Love 6
On 11/5/2018 at 12:23 PM, goldenpuppy said:

Kelly sure has a growing list of people she wont talk to anymore! 

LOL reminds me of the movie You've Got Mail when Patricia tells Joe about someone who died, which makes one fewer person she's not speaking to :)

• Love 3
15 hours ago, ByaNose said:

But I thought it was for behind the scenes stuff. Anyway, he’s in the biz. He has major contacts which won’t hurt, too.

His intention is  to become a director, and what better way to see a director in action than to play a small part on a CW drama during your summer vacation.  I wonder if he got credits for it?

• Love 4
On 11/5/2018 at 8:46 PM, BuckeyeLou said:

Speaking of friends, I have been reading in PEOPLE & other magazines about Pryanka Chopra's engagement party and Kelly Ripa is listed as a guest....how & when did she become So friendly with Pryanka that she is invited to a special event like this?

She is from NJ and his brother Kevin is in NJ so maybe they’ve crossed in similar circles. It does seem to be a stretch tho. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Especially with his Moms good relationship with Ryan Seacrest. 

and, free use of his house. At least, that's what Ryan said.  I think Michael is also besties with Andy Cohen & Anderson Cooper. I think Michael will do fine in the entertainment field. I guess Lola & Joaquin are next.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Who is that gal filling in for Kelly today?  She looks familiar, but ...

Heh heh, I didn't watch so I figured you were hinting that Kelly looked different because she got "refreshed" and it hadn't quite settled yet. I thought "Medicine Crow is so nice, to mention it in such a gentle way." LOL

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

and, free use of his house. At least, that's what Ryan said.  I think Michael is also besties with Andy Cohen & Anderson Cooper. I think Michael will do fine in the entertainment field. I guess Lola & Joaquin are next.

Hmm...I’m debating about writing here exactly what I’m thinking because it might be controversial and I don’t want to be trolled. 

If you think about what you wrote, you might guess. It also has to do with something I read on the “Blinds”. Anyway if anyone wants to know PM me. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Hmm...I’m debating about writing here exactly what I’m thinking because it might be controversial and I don’t want to be trolled. 

If you think about what you wrote, you might guess. It also has to do with something I read on the “Blinds”. Anyway if anyone wants to know PM me. 

Actually, what I really meant was that Kelly & Mark are besties with Andy & Cohen. Parents are always a good resource for contacts in the job market. In this case, it would be a bunch of rich people that they would have as contacts. Rich people problems. LOL!!!!

• Love 4
17 hours ago, suomi said:

Kelly looked different because she got "refreshed"

lol, I wish Kelly would 'refresh' her hair, this week it just looks so dirty to me.  Don't like the extensions either (I'm guessing she's got them) and her roots need a touch up. 

Has the show a new hair stylist??

19 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She is from NJ and his brother Kevin is in NJ so maybe they’ve crossed in similar circles. It does seem to be a stretch tho. 

Well, she's engaged to Nick Jonas who worked with Mark on some tv show. I think they were friends with Nick first. I could be wrong though. I do recall a story durng host chat where Nick stopped by the house to change before an event and they had Lola answer the door. Apprently, she is a fan of his and almost died because she wasn't made up. It was set up by Mark & Kelly to have Lola answer the door. LOL!!!

• Love 4
11 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Well, she's engaged to Nick Jonas who worked with Mark on some tv show. I think they were friends with Nick first. I could be wrong though. I do recall a story durng host chat where Nick stopped by the house to change before an hevent and they had Lola answer the door. Apprently, she is a fan of his and almost died because she wasn't made up. It was set up by Mark & Kelly to have Lola answer the door. LOL!!!

Oh yea, I Do remember that story!  Thanks for refreshing my memory :)  Yea, I think it was some cable show about Boxing. So, I wonder if Kelly&Mark will score a wedding invite to India?

On 11/8/2018 at 4:29 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I think I saw the blind you are talking about and it totally seems like it could be valid after seeing the interview with Michael on Live.

Edited by orangekit
  • Love 3

Just saw Kelly & Ryan with Kelly’s youngest Joaquin (age 15) cooking. If I couldn’t hate Kelly anymore (joking) she and Mark seem to have the 3 nicest, well mannered & well spoken children I’ve ever seen. Kelly had heels on and Joaquin was still taller then her. Time flies. I remember when Kelly brought him on the show after being born.  

• Love 10