Type keyword(s) to search

Live With Kelly And Mark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

He probably took Paxlovid and had rebound Covid. Same infection just a reappearance of it shortly after testing negative. Same with Colbert, I am assuming.

For what it’s worth, I had Covid a month ago and I still wear my mask at work and when in public. There are other variants and who really knows how any of this works. I find it a very minor inconvenience to mask up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

What is with the wardrobe people on Live ? Ryan looks like his clothes are af least 2 sizes too small .  His pants  are half way up his legs and his jackets look  like he can barely button them . We also get treated to the pale bottom of his legs with no socks .  
Is he trying to look hip and cool? If he is , he just looks stupid !  If he wants to be cool and casual there are other clothes he could wear that wouldn’t look like he shrunk everything in the dryer  !

While Ryan looks like he’s bursting out of his suits , Kelly looks like she’s a little kid wearing her older sister’s outfits that are too big ! Why would they dress  someone with such a petite , tiny frame in oversized blouses and skirts ?

It seems like Kelly’s old stylist Faith is no longer with Live , I wonder if the unflattering outfits are the ideas of a new stylist .

• Love 2
12 hours ago, goldenpuppy said:

What is with the wardrobe people on Live ? Ryan looks like his clothes are af least 2 sizes too small .  His pants  are half way up his legs and his jackets look  like he can barely button them . We also get treated to the pale bottom of his legs with no socks .  
Is he trying to look hip and cool? If he is , he just looks stupid !  If he wants to be cool and casual there are other clothes he could wear that wouldn’t look like he shrunk everything in the dryer  !

While Ryan looks like he’s bursting out of his suits , Kelly looks like she’s a little kid wearing her older sister’s outfits that are too big ! Why would they dress  someone with such a petite , tiny frame in oversized blouses and skirts ?

It seems like Kelly’s old stylist Faith is no longer with Live , I wonder if the unflattering outfits are the ideas of a new stylist .

I’ve just been shopping in NYC. It’s almost impossible to find things small enough. I’m a zero at beat ( kid’s size 12 fits me better save there usually isn’t room for a ladies bust ). Then you have to add the factor that I usually can dress in jeans and a tee. Nothing formal in my neck of the woods. She probably uses “borrowed” clothes and it’s not easy to fit such a small frame. 

• Useful 2
16 hours ago, goldenpuppy said:

I did a quick search and it seems that Faith is indeed no longer Kellmee's stylist.  Her new person is Audrey Slater-Spiegel and she started working as Live's stylist in 2019.

I wonder is she does Ryan as well or just Kellmee?  For some reason I think Ryan has his own stylist.  I agree about some of his outfits, it looks like he's trying to fit in a suit that's 2 sizes too small.  It has to be so uncomfortable.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/28/2022 at 3:40 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I’ve just been shopping in NYC. It’s almost impossible to find things small enough. I’m a zero at beat ( kid’s size 12 fits me better save there usually isn’t room for a ladies bust ). Then you have to add the factor that I usually can dress in jeans and a tee. Nothing formal in my neck of the woods. She probably uses “borrowed” clothes and it’s not easy to fit such a small frame. 

Kelly’s stylist doesn’t go to department stores, in fact once Kelly was insulted that one of her designer outfits were in a store where the masses might be able to access her style of a dress !

She never used to be in such baggy  old looking styles .  It makes me wonder who Live has hired as stylists for both of them .

Edited by goldenpuppy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Onefineday said:

God Kelly is so rude to Ryan. Humiliating him on live tv about wearing a women's shirt. 

Even more humiliating than when she calls his underwear 'panties? lol

I don't know how he tolerates her.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Onefineday said:

God Kelly is so rude to Ryan. Humiliating him on live tv about wearing a women's shirt. 

Ryan can't even get two words out without her interrupting and making it about herself. 

Yeah but he is smart and he will get anything he wants....time off?  Sure!  More money?  Sure! Longer lunch?  Leave early?  Be my guest!   All because its him that has to deal with her.  If he can only keep his stress levels under control. He's King of the Castle Baby!

Lolololol

• LOL 1
12 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Also, they showed the parade & pointed out Prince Charles & (his son) Prince William were riding, but no one mentioned that Princess Anne was riding beside Charles.  Idiot researchers!!!

Might be because they're the next 2 in line to the throne & Anne is....................... well Anne.

• LOL 1

Anyone else see the Instagram plugs for Kellmeee's new show, Generation Gap?  

I will say she looks great, she had her super-stars work on her hair and make-up, not the schlubs from Live! (lol) and her outfits that I've seen are all fitted pants suits and you can actually see her figure.  Of course, she's wearing those clunky platforms that seem to be the rage now....they worked with the pantsuits but definitely don't work with the drapery she's been passing off as dresses on Live! 

• Applause 1

Anyone know where Kellmee has been?  They mentioned nothing, that I heard, so wondering if it was a planned vacation or something happened that she needed the time off.

Totally agree that Deja did a fantastic job!  Ali W. too, I always enjoy her quick wit.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:
3 hours ago, finnzup said:

Ali W. too, I always enjoy her quick wit.

Was Ali on this week?

Yes she was.  Anyone who paid attention...was she guest co-host just one day or two?  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, finnzup said:

Yes she was.  Anyone who paid attention...was she guest co-host just one day or two?  

Oh great, I DVR episodes, check for interesting guests.  More often than not, I just delete on Saturday morning.  Now I have something to look forward to!

On 5/23/2022 at 3:59 PM, finnzup said:

Yes, yes and yes.  Re the stylist, I don't know if Faith Cromas (sp) is still styling her for the show?  For some reason I think someone else is choosing these unflattering outfits.

Also noticed she now uses her hands and arms way too much when sputtering, stammering and spitting out her stories.  It's as though if we are distracted by watching her flailing arms, we'll miss the fact SHE CAN'T COMPLETE A SENTENCE!!  lol

Nothing about it has changed in so many, many years. Let alone eating a bite for the most part.

• LOL 1
On 5/28/2022 at 12:40 PM, Mindthinkr said:

Seems to me Kelly can afford a tailor to make her clothes fit her.

And many models are size 0. Just taller than Kelly.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, justduckey said:

And…prerecorded today.

Are they both already on their summer hiatus??  See you in September??

omg, pull the plug already and give another show the time slot; their segments have been just awful......one guest, one stupid segment on how to brush your teeth or plant a flower and then the ever-popular in-box.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

They’ll definitely be off the fourth and Friday’s are already pre taped. I doubt they’d come back for 3 shows, if that. Also, Kelly’s new show starts next week and I’m sure she’ll be plugging it somewhere unless all her friends the Andy and the Jimmy are off, too. I am curious if her plugging will have been done in advance. I won’t be watching her new show. Her and Mark’s production company Milojo has a horrible track record and it’s mostly reality tv shows. I’m sure they are paid big money for their ideas but they put out horrible products. Even their All My Children (Pine Valley) reboot didn’t get a green light. 

Kelllmeee and MARK CONSUELOS!!! are off climbing mountains somewhere.  She filmed it and posted on her Instagram.

Regarding her new show, is Milojo producing or is it just Jimmy Kimmel?  I agree, their productions go nowhere but they keep plugging along, I'll give them that.

The few clips I've seen of Generation Gap are awful, imo.  Guess we'll see what happens.  Looks to me like she's mirroring what Reege did with Millionaire but sadly, she's no Reege!  lol.

• Like 2
(edited)
53 minutes ago, finnzup said:

......Looks to me like she's mirroring what Reege did with Millionaire but sadly, she's no Reege!  lol.

ABC has built an entire summer schedule with game shows hosted by ABC employees.  Strahan is on year 3 or 4 of Pyramid.  Anthony Anderson has Truth.  Even the newbie co-star of Abbott Elementary is getting a show.  Not a shocker that Mrs Consuelos is getting a shot.

After all, she helped start the whole synergy trend with Hope and Faith.

Edited by SanDiegoInExile
  • Like 3
On 7/3/2022 at 12:32 PM, SanDiegoInExile said:

After all, she helped start the whole synergy trend with Hope and Faith.

Yeah, that didn't work out too well for Kelllmeee or ABC.  Had to be one of the worst shows in ABC history.

• Love 1
On 7/4/2022 at 1:55 PM, Mindthinkr said:

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2022/07/blind-item-1.html

Well this makes me wonder how long she will be at the show. Anyone know when her contract expires? If it comes down to clout I’m sure Ryan has much more than she does. I’m afraid he’d give the new job to Maria Menudos though and she’s not my favorite. I’d prefer Ali Wentworth. 

After reading this, all I can do now is watch Ryan's body language and listen to some of his comments and I'm thinking this has to be RyRy and the potted plant, aka, Kellllmeee.

He seemed a bit put off with her 'Mark the cannibal' chatter today and frankly, I thought she had lost her mind for a moment but as she continued on and on and on about how Mark would eat her in a heartbeat, I knew it was just our girl doing what she does best, lol.

My vote would be for Ali Wentworth.  

C'mon bots, do your stuff!!  lol

• Love 2
(edited)

OMG! Kelly and Mark both posted pictures of them on their hike and I honestly didn’t recognize Kelly ! She looks horrible .  She is now a total skeleton and her face is so old looking because she is so skinny ! She is getting close to looking like Celine Dion!

I have thought her wardrobe oerson was dressing her in outfits that are way to big , but unless they found someone to make clothes for her , I doubt there is much in her size ! Yuck 

96CE6BB4-89A2-42ED-8703-8D2DEF7BD7FC.jpeg

Edited by goldenpuppy
  • Mind Blown 6
(edited)

Holy crap !  I didn’t know that was Kelly at first! She always looked boney but had muscles in her arms and legs ! Now she looks like a Halloween skeleton ! And her face ! Wow she looks older than my mom at 83! 

She looks scary skinny ! 
The wardrobe and make up people on Live  deserve Emmys  for making Kelly look good!    No wonder they put her in flowing clothes , they need to hide the eating disorder !   
I

Edited by marmalade
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I happens to catch Live this morning ! Kelly was in super obnoxious, hyper , interrupting mode!  She sounds and acts like she swallowed  amphetamines before the show!

On 7/6/2022 at 11:18 AM, goldenpuppy said:

OMG! Kelly and Mark both posted pictures of them on their hike and I honestly didn’t recognize Kelly ! She looks horrible .  She is now a total skeleton and her face is so old looking because she is so skinny ! She is getting close to looking like Celine Dion!

I have thought her wardrobe oerson was dressing her in outfits that are way to big , but unless they found someone to make clothes for her , I doubt there is much in her size ! Yuck 

96CE6BB4-89A2-42ED-8703-8D2DEF7BD7FC.jpeg

Yikes the legs , arms and face are all creepy!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I had it on as background noise, but I stopped to check out her promotion of the new show that premieres tonight. I’ll just say I won’t be turning in. I used to love Kelly and defend her. Now she doesn’t even resemble the person I enjoyed in attitude or appearance. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

From Decider on whether to Stream it or Skip it for Kelllmeee's new show, Generation Gap:

"but the episode we saw had a number of flaws, not the least of which was Ripa as host. We’re a Ripa fan, but we know she has a penchant for turning the spotlight on herself instead of making the contestants look good. She does that a lot in this first episode, and while we always appreciate her self-deprecating jokes, it sometimes felt like another episode of Live With Kelly And Ryan than a game show where the contestants are the focus."

Their final verdit:  Skip It.  I concur and that was from only seeing snippets as I channel surfed.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, finnzup said:

From Decider on whether to Stream it or Skip it for Kelllmeee's new show, Generation Gap:

"but the episode we saw had a number of flaws, not the least of which was Ripa as host. We’re a Ripa fan, but we know she has a penchant for turning the spotlight on herself instead of making the contestants look good. She does that a lot in this first episode, and while we always appreciate her self-deprecating jokes, it sometimes felt like another episode of Live With Kelly And Ryan than a game show where the contestants are the focus."

Their final verdit:  Skip It.  I concur and that was from only seeing snippets as I channel surfed.  

I watched the 1st episode of "Generation Gap", it was just really silly & had me rolling my eyes, and then at the end, the contestants could win a Car or a kids riding toy & they have a toddler pick the prize for the family & of course the kid picks the toy, not the real Car!  If I had been a contestant, I would have felt gypped. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2