Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Yeah, the show has no clue what to do with Billy and Phyllis, do they? They've got Jack and Victoria pretty much straight-up insinuating to Philly that something inappropriate and strange is going on between them and Philly are like "Wut? Us? It's the revenge, yo!" They're not teens! They know exactly what they're doing! They know they just kissed! Just....stop...with the innocent act, please. The writers just make them look more manipulative than anything.

I feel like they just making them look stupid. Victoria knows. Jack seemed to be going through everything in his head. When the two who are suppose to be having the affair are outed before the affair even happens... who cares? I don't get what they are doing with them. It makes no sense. I wish they would just have sex already because this beating around the bush is silly. 

• Love 4

Why does everyone just let Victor keep rambling on and on?

"I am guilty of loving my family, your honor."

No, you're guilty of kidnapping and fraud, you dumb fuck. Shut the hell up. SMDH.

• Love 12

Ok. I had to watch the Billy/Jack/Victoria/Phyllis stuff. Fucking hell JT sucks balls. HIs reaction to Victoria showing up: "What are you doing here?" in a monotone. He just seemed annoyed as fuck. Really? Was he supposed to be annoyed?

Because later in his monotone he says something to the effect of painting the house that hideous shade of grey that is Vicki's favourite (he mumbles so I don't know). Again? What? So he's all about Vicki still? I can't read a thing with this actor because he gives NOTHING. Then he seemed upset, I think, that Vicki handed back the engagement ring, which looks like it came out of a gum ball machine.

I loved that Jack clearly didn't like the look of Katherine's house. lol. And I enjoyed his snarky tone re: Phyllis and Billy but again JT is so lame in response. He really and truly has no fucks to give about anything.

I don't think Jack really wants to believe that these two are actually having an affair. Um, who would? Phyllis won't have to say much to convince him it's nothing. But no doubt she'll say Billy saved me from me. He convinced me YOU WERE RIGHT. Isn't he wonderful????? I hope Jack comments on how fucking nuts it is that once again Phyllis shows up where Billy is. 

These two are hateful, loathsome unfathomable human beings right now. And they haven't even fucked.

Well done, show. Riveting affair. RME.

• Love 13

Ok. I had to watch the Billy/Jack/Victoria/Phyllis stuff. Fucking hell JT sucks balls. HIs reaction to Victoria showing up: "What are you doing here?" in a monotone. He just seemed annoyed as fuck. Really? Was he supposed to be annoyed?

Because later in his monotone he says something to the effect of painting the house that hideous shade of grey that is Vicki's favourite (he mumbles so I don't know). Again? What? So he's all about Vicki still? I can't read a thing with this actor because he gives NOTHING. Then he seemed upset, I think, that Vicki handed back the engagement ring, which looks like it came out of a gum ball machine.

I have no idea if that's his acting choice or what he's been directed to do, but I'm also legit confused as what he feels for Vic right now. He goes from irritated at seeing her to upset and emotional(?) in one single beat. Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 6

Victoria said that was the color she liked and asked him if he did all that for her. He was all pissy about her asking but then looked defeated when she gave him the ring back. Then he was carrying it around. He pulled it out for Chelsea at the coffeehouse. He is all over the place. I think Billy thought they were in their little push and pull game as long as she was still rocking the ring. Now he is free and he hates that it is on her terms but he will bounce back with his sister in law.

• Love 3

Surprised Victor was found guilty, but at least Adam has the blinders off and knows he's never really serve 10 years.

Didn't Abby testify against Victor too? What was his wanting her by his side? Then declaring her dead to him. Interesting Adam wasn't part of the "dead to me crew."

Nick got huffy over Adam wanting to sit with Jack. What was with Nick wanting Adam to sit with the family? 

Summer really doesn't care for justice for her mother or Jack at all.

• Love 1

I shudder to think how they end up having sex. 

Phyllis will show Billy some funky dance moves to make him feel better about that girl dumping him again. The dance moves will involve innocent playful dry humping. Their clothes will accidentally fall off and penetration will accidentally occur. 

• Love 11

Excellent, LP!! I am inspired!

I was thinking it's time for a THIRD thunderstorm for these two. Perhaps this time they will be soaked, and because the crazy storm will knock out cell service and power (only for these two) and both their cars will strangely not START! They will have no choice but to take off their clothes in front of the fireplace. Phyllis will be wrapped in a blanket. When Billy removes his shirt, the glare from his pigment free and hollow chest reflecting the flames will temporarily blind her, causing her to stumble backwards. Billy will reach to catch her, fall on her and lose his pants - already undone because soaked - at the same time. Penetration will occur. Accidentally.

Jack will at this moment walk in.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 14

And cats, lots of cats!!

And you know Jill could even deliver the line, when one of the cats takes a poop behind the curtain, and Little Edie comments, "At least someone's having a good time..."

It's sad when, as viewers, we're not having as much fun as a pooping cat.

• Love 9

Banana quote (from an excellent recap)

Mikey is questioning what his future will be.

LeftPhalange quote

Michael being disbarred makes me sick. Fuck everybody.

I'm questioning Mikey's future regarding his past.  What happened with his cancer?  Did I miss a miracle cure in Switzerland or did he go to Lourdes?

He got disbarred already?  On the testimony of somebody who overheard a conversation?  In real life, Pratt, there would have been an investigation of Mikey's actions re his client and it would take a long time because it is lawyer on lawyer.

• Love 7

They should have done a sort of Grey Gardens with Jill and maybe Esther. Jill was moaning she couldn't afford the upkeep of the house. (So not full on poverty but trying to maintain its outdated splendour). They could have done a whole storyline about that ICONIC house!!! So many flashbacks etc. Jess could have done it part time!

Idiots turned it into a man cave/frat house (is that a fucking hockey stick in the background?) and gave it to Patrick Drake.

#hate

• Love 13

Oh FFS! Tomorrow's preview for the CDN episode is another inmate threatening Victor. Of course Victor will beat the shit out of this much younger guy ( dude looks like he's about 35 ). I .just. fucking. can't.

miamama, I hope Jack uses that hockey stick to beat somebody's ass when the shit hits the fan.

• Love 11

The geek squad are at the GCAC discussing Pricktor’s sentence and worrying about what he might do to them seeing as he has disowned his own family.  The good news for us is that Mariah is back!  YAY!  Unfortunately that also means Swiss Miss is back.

Dick is at Sharon’s house because he is upset about Drinki’s drinking.  He tells Sharon about Pricktor’s verdict and sentence.  Sharon tells Dick this is not his fault  But Dick says this is different and he doesn’t think Newmans will survive this.  Sharon tries to reassure him he did the right thing.  He’s not so sure, and he cites as his example that even Dummer stood by Pricktor in spite of him killing her husband and best friend and having her mom raped.  Yikes.  Sharon points out that was her decision, but not necessarily the right one. I am really disappointed in Dick and all his regrets.  I expected that from the rest of them but I thought he at least thought he was doing the right thing.  Sharon gives him a pep talk.  I think we are careening back toward Shick!

Sage is still on the stupid path and presents adoption papers to Shawn at Crimson Lights, who says she won’t sign them now, but not to worry, she still wants to go through with the adoption.  Sage leaves, and Sharon arrives.  She tells Shawn about Cassie, and Shawn says, but you gave her up and then later you changed your mind?  Sharon explains the story.  Shawn wants to know how Sharon felt but Sharon tries to divert.  Shawn goes into labour.  Sharon calls Dick and Sage, and Sage freaks out that it is too soon.

Phyllis tells Jack he doesn’t want to know what is going on between her and Billy.  She explains that Billy gets her (insert shriek of exasperation from miamama here!) and that Jack judges her.  But now it’s over, she says, Prick is in jail, and Phyllis is hungry.  They go to get lunch.  As Jack and Phyllis leave she and Billy exchange meaningful looks and they flash back to the KISS!

At the GCAC, Phyllis assures Jack that there is nothing more to worry about re her and Billy.  They smooth things over.  But Phyllis is still worried that Prick might get out.  And she tells Jack that she is not over what happened to her.   She still wants revenge and says she is going to destroy Newman enterprises, cause that is the only thing Prick  cares about.  Jack tries to talk her out of it.    Then she says she is going to protect Dummer and unbrainwash her.  Jack says she sounds like Prick.  He also says that if she is going to go after everyone who caused this to happen, that she needs to add Jack to the list.  She says she doesn’t blame Jack for Kelly or anything else.  Jack feels responsible because of his feud with Prick, and wants to end the war.  Phyllis doesn’t budge. Phyllis goes all reptilian and says anyone who stands behind Prick’s empire will be in her line of fire. By the way, I think we are headed to Jack/Pricktoria couple, with the number of times he is mentioning her lately.   Also, I just don't understand why Phyllis doesn't do a civil suit to bring down Prick financially.

The geek squad show up at Grey Gardens, make comments about the changes to the house, and Billy says he is getting enough grief about it.  Let me say again, this is the ugliest house I have ever seen anywhere.   They all agree to roll out Passkey tonight!  They are utterly unprepared, and are not even going to wait for Phyllis or Jack.  Lots of snark between Mariah and Swiss Miss, and Mariah is definitely jealous of her.  Why oh why.

Dick and Sage are at the hospital with Shawn.  Sharon apologizes to them and explains what happened with the convo re Cassie.  Sage goes off on Sharon and says she caused her labour.  Sharon is legit upset, Sage is crazed.  Sharon leaves and Sage and Dick find out that the baby is born but “not out of the woods”.  They reassure Shawn that the baby will be fine and she demands to see her son, and Sage looks stunned.

Phyllis is at the GCAC remembering the KISS.  Geek squad show up and tell her the plan re the rollout.  She thinks they are not ready but in the end is happy to move forward.  Meanwhile Jack is back at Grey Gardens telling Billy that Phyllis is not backing down on her revenge plan, and Billy is okay with that.  He tells Jack about releasing Passkey, and Jack realizes that Billy wants revenge still too.  Jack is concerned about the legal ramifications, and also Victoria.  They argue but Billy is determined to go ahead.

Previews:  Sharon tells Dylan that if the baby dies it is her fault; Shawn asking Dick and Sage if there is something wrong with the baby; in prison, Prick to an inmate holding a shiv:  Protection from what? And the inmate points a shiv at him and says: me.

• Love 13
Phyllis tells Jack he doesn’t want to know what is going on between her and Billy.  She explains that Billy gets her (insert shriek of exasperation from miamama here!) and that Jack judges her.  But now it’s over, she says, Prick is in jail, and Phyllis is hungry.  They go to get lunch.  As Jack and Phyllis leave she and Billy exchange meaningful looks and they flash back to the KISS!

Oh my god. I won't shriek, am not shrieking. ugh. Hateful fucking show. So wasn't Phyllis telling Billy earlier that Jack was RIGHT? Oh, fuck already, you two asswipes.

I"m shrieking.

Because it's Pratt they will tease Jack and Vicki. They've been played as of the "same mind" since this nonsense began. They are the only two who wouldn't coddle Billy -- until the tap on his head almost killed him. And now they are both being reasonable and not emotional. Plus they are legit businesspeople unlike the gruesome stupid twosome.

But of course the same mind is not meant to be together because Jack and Victoria would be boring without their psycho others (I'm in Pratt's mind now). And they are the healthy half of Red and Loser. And the anvils have crashed down that PassKey is going to bust. By means of legalities no doubt. GOOD. 

And Jack will be pissed at both of them because losing PassKey will destroy Jabot. Of course this makes no sense but watch they'll say it. Then Billy and Phyllis will have a self pity fuck. Please please please please please. I can't watch another minute of these two being so cruel to Jack. 

Also, I love this board and all you Preverts. Thank you, especially Banana. A tough week with this shit. ;)

Edited by miamama
  • Love 11

Lemme get this straight. Both Billy and Phyllis are flashing back to the kiss while lying to Jack's face that nothing is going on and blah blah it's the revenge? And Phyllis has the balls to tell Jack that Billy gets her and he judges her knowing that she was just tonguing his brother?

They.look.so.bad.and.manipulative. Like...wow. I'm not necessarily saying they should be written as sympathetic or having an "excuse" but this is just really interesting to me.

• Love 7

^^I guess Phyllis is explaining (for the audience's benefit) why she keeps gravitating to Billy. However, Phyllis has admitted to Jack and Billy that she knows Jack has her best interests at heart and that she's out of control. And now she calls him out on judging her when he is picking up on her sick inappropriate relationship with his brother?

Yup. Doesn't get much more vile. Or stupid.

I have no clue what the writers are thinking. I have no clue why they felt the need to drag this out for so long. Although there may have been a hint in GT's interview a few weeks ago when she explained she didn't want Philly's "hitting the sheets" to be rushed. That the audience needed time to be invested. Invested in what? I would ask. Surely not Philly since that relationship isn't progressing in any way whatsoever. I just assumed she meant the audience needed to buy that these two would have sex and so they needed the buildup. But it's gone on too long and they are coming across as scum. At least Phick were shown to be "in love." I'm not seeing that here. Quite apart from the absence of chemistry, I'm not seeing it in the writing.

• Love 8

Yeah, I'm lost as to what the writers are going for. Because Jack isn't being an asshole. He's not just blowing off Phyllis and telling her to shut up and get over it. He just knows that no matter what revenge plan she pulls off, she still won't be satisfied. He wants her to be able to move on for her own sanity. And that's apparently ridic to Phyllis that she needs to screw Billy and the audience is supposed to understand that? Eh, nope. And Billy just looks like a dick.

• Love 8

Yeah, I'm lost as to what the writers are going for. Because Jack isn't being an asshole. He's not just blowing off Phyllis and telling her to shut up and get over it. He just knows that no matter what revenge plan she pulls off, she still won't be satisfied. He wants her to be able to move on for her own sanity. And that's apparently ridic to Phyllis that she needs to screw Billy and the audience is supposed to understand that? Eh, nope. And Billy just looks like a dick.

They are hateful. She's still spitting her rage at Jack. And I hate to say this, I hate to say it so much, but reptile Gina is more loathsome than MS. (Only in reptile mode.) She just gets so horrid. At one point Jack, in amazement, said "Phyllis?!" and she snarks back, in a mocking tone: "Jack!" Wow. She's just straight up nasty. I don't think she's the actress to pull this off. Not sure any actress could pull it off because it makes no sense. But she might be the least equipped. Her actions are hateful and GT seems incapable of tempering her performance. And then later she'll be sweet to that fucking loser Billy who called his brother a "scared little boy in the corner." And then he says maybe "we -- he and Phyllis, the people who lost the company half a billion DOLLARS -- should handle Jabot."

Oh fucking hell I will enjoy these two assholes losing PassKey and then getting caught in their nasty affair. Which is maybe the point? We're supposed to hate them and their nastiness? I don't know.

All I know is the anvils were falling apace today. PassKey will tank, Philly will phuck and destruction will rain down around the Abbotts.

• Love 11

Oh fucking hell I will enjoy these two assholes losing PassKey and then getting caught in their nasty affair. Which is maybe the point? We're supposed to hate them and their nastiness? I don't know.

All I know is the anvils were falling apace today. PassKey will tank, Philly will phuck and destruction will rain down around the Abbotts.

What's truly hilarious and ironic about Phyllis and Billy's revenge is the only people they'll end up hurting is Jack and Victoria. 'Cause Victor will be freaking delighted.

• Love 7

I know men talk about having a "Man Cave" but I feel that Billy took that expression way too literal.

Catherine's mansion is so fucking dark. How does he see anything in there? If you're going to paint your walls dark grey, get more lighting to offset the dreariness.

Dear Lord in Heaven.

And then Kevin has to nerve to say Mrs. C would have loved it? I think not, stupid boy.

Oh well, at least I got Mariah. Oh how I missed Mariah.

That's all I'm going to mention about today's eppy. I refuse to talk about the whole Philly stupidity.

• Love 8

I had no idea when Billy was first at Grey Gardens (love it!) where he actually was. Then he said his mother gave him the house? So where is Jill? And how did Colin let this happen? Also what happened to Esther? I assume she is not still living there and dusting Billy's half of the house. It seems like I ff past too much of the show as I am totally lost as to how BIlly came to inherit GG.

• Love 5

Sharon and Nick were the only ones I found interesting today. He's open up to her, talks to her bout his feelings/VictorNikki/trial then when he goes home to his wife she asks to talk about it and he says he doesn't want to. I don't even know why he's married to her. Nick ran straight to Sharon for comfort and to talk after dropping Nikki off, not straight to his wife.

Sage just goes insane at all things baby. Sharon was trying to deflect Shawn's questions, it's not Sharon's fault Shawn got adoption papers dropped on her at a coffee house while she was eating a donut. 

• Love 7

foghorn, i think pratt is just setting up the scene for herb to go all nuclear on sharon when the reveal happens.

we will get to experience herb in all her rage at being duped by the terrible sharon who stole her son and kept him as her own cause she was jealous of sick...now, i'm off to throw up again.

• Love 6

Why on earth did Sharon apologize for having any part of Shawn's early delivery?!  No wonder she is always a victim, she behaves like one!  PLEASE STOP!  

Same as Jack. Show always has Jack and Sharon beating themselves up about shit that isn't their fault. Because getting beaten up by everyone else isn't enough. 

• Love 10

LeftPhalange quote

Sounds like tomorrow will be a good episode featuring compelling and character driven story.

Say again, what show was it you're watching?

Banana quote

she and Billy exchange meaningful looks and they flash back to the KISS!

Phyllis is at the GCAC remembering the KISS.

Six Xanax and a box of Pinot Fromage to wash them down and the Medal of Honour, Croix de Guerre and the Americas Cup to all Preverts who actually watched this.  Twice even!  I threw up just reading it twice!

jewel21 quote

a "Man Cave" but I feel that Billy took that expression way too literal.

The only thing missing is a tricked out Harley dripping fluids in front of the fireplace.

artsda quote

I don't even know why he's married to her.

I haven't figured that out, either.  Their whole relationship from the nodinner sex at the Uglyground to adopting a baby doesn't seem to have a life force-like neither of them really give a rat's ass about it.

edited to add:  substitute Chucky Prattbanger (the drink, not actually banging him) for the wine if you so choose.  There will be no up-charge.

Edited by MollyB
  • Love 8

peacheslatour quote

Is the Xanax included?  I think I'm getting panic attacks from watching a Komodo dragon rip into Jack..they're venomous you know.

Yes.  and some dry crackers.

• Love 5

Is the Xanax included?  I think I'm getting panic attacks from watching a Komodo dragon rip into Jack..they're venomous you know.

I was thinking an anaconda. But yeah Komodo dragon works too. 

#WhatHappenedtoJustice4Jack?

• Love 4

Oh FFS! Tomorrow's preview for the CDN episode is another inmate threatening Victor. Of course Victor will beat the shit out of this much younger guy ( dude looks like he's about 35 ). I .just. fucking. can't.

miamama, I hope Jack uses that hockey stick to beat somebody's ass when the shit hits the fan.

I'm quoting myself because I was RIGHT ON THE MONEY! :thud

• Love 8

I was thinking an anaconda. But yeah Komodo dragon works too. 

#WhatHappenedtoJustice4Jack?

I can see that, but Komodo dragons spit poison.  Just like Phyllis!  I wish I could remember what that thing in Jurassic Park was, the one that attacked Wayne Knight. She looks just like it.  I keep expecting to see those wing things pop out on the sides of her head.

• Love 6

Today was a lot of repetition of conversations that are too annoying to recap.

The whole BABY saga.  Sharon beating up on herself, Dylan annoyed that she is paying any attention to Shawn, and especially to Dick.  Sage being all predatory over the BABY and trying to prevent Shawn from seeing him, and Shawn exerting her actual legal and moral rights and demanding to see her own child.  Later Sage appears to realize what a crazy and inappropriate predator she is being.   And she possibly realizes that Shawn is going to keep her BABY.

Dylan is revisiting the Dr. Anderson and Patti scenario, trying to solve a mystery only he seems to care about.  Well, we care too, but no one on Show does.  Dylan tells Sharon that no one at the facility remembers Sharon giving birth, and there is no record of a doctor being summoned to deliver a BABY.  Sharon tries to remember what happened.  She remembers a nurse who was also there, and it happens to be the same nurse currently in charge of Shawn’s BABY.

Vic and Phyllis sniping about her role in plotting against Prick during the trial (guess Vic got over her disgust with Prick and empathy for Phyllis); Phyllis and Jack fighting about her need for revenge; Villy fighting about Passkey and Billy sticking it to Pricktor; Vic is not happy with Jack launching Passkey, but Jack is moving forward because Jabot needs this.  Vic is totally Team Pricktor again.  She actually tells Billy that the person he is hurting is her, by launching Passkey.  It seems if she loves him as much as she said she did bedside, she should be happy he got his project back.

Luca shows up at the press conference with Dummer.  This is the best part of the episode, because Jack sees him and says: you’re fired.  Luca tries to persuade him not to fire him and he fires him again, and again.  He says he doesn’t need someone who is conspiring behind his back and who is driven by revenge and payback.  Dummer then has the gall to say, are you going to fire my mom too?  Dummer is quite rude to Phyllis.  Her current loyalty is only with Prick and Luca.    Luca later tells Dummer that Jack shouldn’t have fired Luca because they are going to need him, alluding to a new set of problems they are going to have contend with. 

At one point, Dummer talks relationships with Mariah who tells her to stick with Gnome, not Puka.

At the press conference, Victoria glowers in the background and then interrupts Billy while he is speaking to the media.  She slaps him, and says:  you’re a liar and a thief. Phyllis intervenes (of course) and Vic says she is claiming what’s hers, and by that she doesn’t mean Billy, she means Passkey.  She accuses Billy of espionage in front of the press.  He says  they took back their project: we won, you lost.  Victoria:  I am not a loser, I am a Newman.  You want a war, it’s on.

Really, they send a guy with a man-bun in to intimidate Pricktor?  He calls him Bobby-boy.  Sigh.  As predicted, Prick takes him out, cause he is the real tough guy.  And then a big guard comes in and drags Prick out.  Someone comes to see Prick in his cell, he laughs and says to this unknown person: so it’s you, I should have known.

Previews:  Cop Dylan tells the BABY nurse he wants to ask her some questions; Vic to Mikey: what if I offered you half a million dollars to come back to Newman; Jack tells Billy to fix things with Victoria or to get out.

• Love 10

Whoops, I forgot to mention that both Billy and Phyllis separately flashed back to the KISS again today!

And a thought, so the nurse who is with Shawn's baby obviously recognizes Dick and Sage, since she stole their BABY.  But she doesn't seemed nervous at all hanging out with them.

• Love 5

I was curious this week. Until today. I can't watch this shit. Particularly since they are determined to drag this Philly garbage out. I really thought they'd fuck this week. So we could move on.

I'm reading recaps only until they do. Until AFTER they do.

Thanks for taking one for the team Bannana.

So Victor is king of the shit again - even in his downfall - but Jack got beaten up by a woman and is now being cuckolded.

Sigh

• Love 9

Luca shows up at the press conference with Dummer.  This is the best part of the episode, because Jack sees him and says: you’re fired.  Luca tries to persuade him not to fire him and he fires him again, and again.  He says he doesn’t need someone who is conspiring behind his back and who is driven by revenge and payback.  Dummer then has the gall to say, are you going to fire my mom too?  Dummer is quite rude to Phyllis.  Her current loyalty is only with Prick and Luca.    Luca later tells Dummer that Jack shouldn’t have fired Luca because they are going to need him, alluding to a new set of problems they are going to have contend with.

Jesus, the press corps in GC must feel like they won the lottery every time these bozos announces a press conference.

• Love 9

Lollllllll @ Billy's face when he flashed back to THE KISS. He looked so angry, like he was watching someone kick a pile of puppies.

Victoria's slap was so lame. Who directed that? Billy's head didn't even move. But I'll give her credit for not taking his shit. He's coddled way too much.

There was something about the way Luca said "Hi Jack" the cracked me up. I don't know why.

• Love 5

Victor won another fight??  Unless the guy was overcome by the gaseous fumes emitted when he punched that rotting gasbag and Victor broke open like an aged pinata filled with turned cream of mushroom soup and Gorton's fish sticks, then it's total freakin' bullshit.  And it has to be dictated by EB.  

EB could - MAYBE, and I'm on the fence about this - take out Ellen Corby on the Waltons, but only after her stroke.  Otherwise anyone from Doris Roberts to Estelle Getty to Heidi could beat his ass right into the ground.

Bull

Shit,

Show.

• Love 15

Victoria being back on Victor's side doesn't even shock me. I think she is disgusted by his actions but Phyllis gloating and Billy being an ass got her in NEWMAN DEFENSE MODE right now. So she channeling what she knows best.

So what is this? Victoria vs Phyllis? Billy vs Jack (they like the same things! how corny)? Victoria vs Billy? Jack vs all of them? 

• Love 5

Victoria being back on Victor's side doesn't even shock me. I think she is disgusted by his actions but Phyllis gloating and Billy being an ass got her in NEWMAN DEFENSE MODE right now. So she channeling what she knows best.

So what is this? Victoria vs Phyllis? Billy vs Jack (they like the same things! how corny)? Victoria vs Billy? Jack vs all of them?

Omg, I forgot about Jack saying they like the same things right after Billy remembered THE KISS. So gross.

I think Victoria is more angry about the fact that Billy doesn't give a crap that he's hurting HER and her business in the midst of his revenge scheme against Victor. I mean, a part of me doesn't blame her. He clearly doesn't love the woman. Granted, she's got daddy issues of her own, but like, he literally just made a big scene with the proposal and their undying love and then jumps on Phyllis two seconds later and basically calls Vic a loser. Lawd. They're a mess. And that's all the defense of Victoria I have in me.

• Love 4
(edited)
He clearly doesn't love the woman.

I didn't watch the slap episode (I'm "sulking" to quote the great Movinon, lol). But I saw the promo that featured it and it was so an attempt to be Big Drama that it could only fail. Especially with two actors (AH and JT) who can't function any higher than impulse power. Ever. However, I think they are supposed to be deeply in love but a MESS. Billy has made the odd comment to Phyllis about not being able to have who he wants. And he has mumbled "I love you like I need to breathe" or some such shit to Vicki. So I believe the writers want us to see a love under it all. 

The fact that it is not at all clear is a complete fail of writing/acting/directing.

Why are these two assholes continually recalling The Kiss??? And yet they appear to feel no GUILT around brother/husband. What is that?

Edited by miamama
  • Love 6