Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

I agree with Miamama that NuNuNuBilly is NotBilly. I liked him when he first came out of the coma but he is now being written as NewPersonalityBilly. And it isn't working. Poor AH, this is her third Billy since RealBilly left? I give her props for sucking it up and making the best of the a very bad situation. So this will be Vicki and Billy's third marriage? Or is it fourth? So sad that I no longer care. When BM was on the show they were my fav couple.

This.

He impressed me during his coma scene but since then I've been meh on the actor. It's not that he can't act, it's that he's not fucking Billy Abbott and I just can't get past it. I thought he had nice chemistry with the actress that plays Delia (and it was great to see her again) but he's NOT. FUCKIN'. BILLY. ABBOTT.

You know when GT joined the show, she dyed her hair red because that was Phyllis' signature look and she committed to the part. Could JT not have tried to do the same? There are men who dye their hair for roles. I don't know if it would have made a huge difference, but it might help me associate this dark-haired stranger on my screen as an Abbott. It certainly couldn't hurt.

• Love 4

LOLOL  on today's cdn eppy, ben wants ashley to have a blood test but she doesn't want to because of the drugs in her system from dr. n's treatment for her tumor...so, dr. n says he will get her a sample to use and give's it to ben.  ben comes back and tells her that she is pregnant.  then she tells simon and asks him whose blood sample did he use and he tells her it was abby..

then, on the preview for tomorrow, nick says to sharon he will owe her forever if she can help him figure out who sandy was.

wtf?  i thought they already figured it out and that's why they went to her office where they found her dead?

i'm confused..

• Love 7

Ashley was hilarious today telling the doc to "get in here" and their debacle conversation about who was pregnant!  Those 2 have good chemistry and love the humor!  Yes Nick is beholden to Sharon for helping Nick figure it out...next comes the baby!  Neil must be heading to rehab after a couple of major falls while sauced. The big EW with all the love/scenes today. 

• Love 5

I watched the Canadian preview.  Nick says "You helped me figure out who Sandy really was.  For that I will owe you forever."  

ok, thank you.   i didn't watch, it was just from the recap i read.

big build up until nick can unload on sharon again i guess.

jeez, i bet chuck writes nick as a real knuckledragger when the reveal happens..:(

• Love 3

Yuck to the Stabby baby.

"Mommy how'd you meet dad?"

"Well, after he 'murdered' your grandpa he stole a friends identity. That lead to him abandoning your brother and being with your Aunt Mop. And then sleeping with grandma which of course caused us to fall in love."

(Stabby child starts imagining himself killing Papa Stitch and sleeping with his crush's entire family before winning her heart)

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 9

I got to watch a day ahead, sheer luck on YT and there's so much to mock, just so much.

But all I'll mention today is Jack saying to Phyllis about Summer, "She's as smart as it gets".   "She's as smart as it gets"........ummhumm...define "it", Jack and maybe I'll understand.  

Then Show switches to Dummer sneezing mucousy love all over the Babaloo as they drink from a bottle of Drano and she tells him all about THE PROGRAM.  Yep, she's as smart as it gets, if "it" means any Newman.

Hunter King, the Justin Bieber of Genoa City.  Who always leaves us asking, "WHY LORD, JUST TELL US WHY?!?!?"

ETA - the jokes just write themselves, much like how the writing for the entire show feels.

Abby is pregnant, literally has a bun in the oven.  Who knew Poppin' Fresh had it in 'im, and WHY DIDN'T HE KEEP IT THERE?   And now, for some reason, I have images of snapping turtles in my head...

Edited by boes
  • Love 10

So apparently the GC hospital lab routinely runs pregnancy tests on all of their patients. (Presumably only the females but who knows?). Because there is no reason otherwise why a pregnancy test would have been run on Ashley. Now in Abby's case maybe Ben requested one despite Abby's assertions that she could not be pregnant. (She seems not to realize that it only takes one time). Also funny that the lab tech ran Abby's test twice. Because how odd it is that a young heathy woman would be preggers? No mention though of the lab tech running the pregnancy test twice on the 55 year old Ashley.

I don't understand either Hilary's or Neil's plot lines. Hilary loves Neil until Devon decides to divorce her. Now she loves Devon. Neil has no interest in Hilary when she wants him back. Then when she finally gets his message, he wants her again. These two are being written like love sick tweens in middle school. Sheesh.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 9

Max is a little plotting murder psychopath. 

Wow, cold Victor calling the cops on Noah. It seemed OOC for Victor, even if Noah was going for revenge. Look at all Adam's done, Victor would still do anything he can to keep his family members out of doing hard time.

So in the previews, Nick's angry and upset stomping into Victor's office because Victor turned in Noah. Yet wasn't it just days ago Nick was angry and upset stomping into Victor's office because Victor covered up Nick's crime? So what does Nick want? He wanted Victor to cover for Noah? I think Nick would still be angry over that too. 

Cat fight! I hope Chelsea slaps and beats Marissa back up tomorrow too! Who is Marissa to attack and blame Adam in Adam's own home. 

• Love 7

Is it wrong of me to be rooting for Babaloo? I hope he takes NE down and the old bastard right along with it. After all you did for Noah? Like gas lighting his Mom after you used her to get back at Nikki, like bringing Marco to town and getting his fiancée killed? ETC ETC?

I have no issue with Marisa slapping the shit outta Adam. That brown tinge to his lips is getting way to obvious. Could he kiss his old man's ass any deeper?

• Love 7

What's up with Adam? Is this because JH might leave if his pilot gets picked up? He's kind of floating story-wise. I don't even understand what his motivation is. Part of the problem of course is that the "secret" Victor is holding over his head is RIDICULOUS so he is coming off astonishingly weak.

I can't even comment on Marisa and Noah. They are laughable as a pairing. And this is quite apart from the asinine storyline.

So in the previews, Nick's angry and upset stomping into Victor's office because Victor turned in Noah. Yet wasn't it just days ago Nick was angry and upset stomping into Victor's office because Victor covered up Nick's crime? So what does Nick want? He wanted Victor to cover for Noah? I think Nick would still be angry over that too.

Good point. I'm sure Vic will call him on it. He is one of the few characters allowed to possess a brain (and memory) at times.

• Love 7

So in previews for Monday's show, Jack is telling Neil "Victor found some guy in a Peruvian prison with my face, my body, my voice.." while Nikki overhears from outside the room. Jack and Neil are in the GCAC hotel room. Neil has his "sober face" on from what I can tell and Jack looks very upset. Not sure what motivates him to tell Neil, unless he's assuring Neil that his self-pity is really irritating because he's had it worse over the past year.

So it takes Pratt how long to have Nikki find out? I don't have the energy to calculate the months and months. How explosive and satisfying would this have been when Jack first got back to town? But now, meh

But I still intend to watch. Sadly I think it will send Phyllis into Billy's arms because Pratt has given her a lobotomy. <insert vomiting emoji here>

• Love 9

The hospital  Newman family fight was fun to watch, especially Nick and Sharon having each others backs when Victor or Vicky or anyone trying to attack them. When Sharon stomped off from Dylan, Nick followed right behind her.  Nick took her home Sharon & Nick hugging on their anniversary in their house. Awww. Even though it's because they're worried over Noah.

Summer is so ridiculously stupid. Feeling bad for poor helpless sad Victor. They made her look like a moron. Next scene is Victor with a gun. lol Yes Summer. he's so sad and sensitive. Vicky is also just as bad, defending Victor acting like Victor was just honoring the law. She doesn't care about Billy's crimes ever, but Noah has to pay?

Has Marisa even told her husband she wants a divorce or was leaving him or did she just run off and expect Luca to figure it out on his own? 

I liked Billy's reaction to Vicky too with the "you people" and his knowing that the family would make sure Noah got off without jail.

• Love 6

Finally caught up! I haven't had time to read the thread yet so if I repeat anything already being said, my bad.

Wow, Victor really is a tool. I mean, I already knew that, but him calling the cops on Noah just drove it home. Sometimes, I need a reminder of just how much an ass he is.

I liked the Nick and Sharon flashbacks. I had forgotten that Sharon wasn't originally blonde, but a very light brown. I liked the color on her, too. I wish she would have kept it.

And I knew Max was a little serial killer in the making! It's those dark, beady eyes. Seriously though, he's old enough to know that envisioning pushing his pregnant step-mother down the stairs is not normal behavior. I so want to see him locked up in Fairview.

Where is Mariah? I need me some Mariah. Although at least I finally got some Kevin.

Nikki and Noah need to team up and bring Victor down for good. Although, in a month from now they'll be kissing his ass, but whatever.

All in all, not a bad week of television. It made marathoning three episodes of this show not as much torture as I thought it would be.

ETA: Summer is a moron for protecting her poor, defenseless grampa, but Victoria is even more hateful. I mean Dummer is stupid and doesn't know better, but Vicki knows exactly what her dad is capable of. God, her head is so far up Victor's ass, it's a wonder she can still see.

Edited by jewel21
  • Love 8

because there will be flashbacks of my beautiful shick, i am actually going to watch today's us eppy...

hoping this is the start of the shick reunion.

at one time, i thought after the reveal that nick and chelsea would turn to each other but now i think chelz and dylan will hook up with herb and adumb bonding over their son and then that leaves nick and sharon turning to each other..:)

• Love 1

I wouldn't mind Shick if it meant Nick would finally treat Sharon with some compassion, understanding and respect. However, since he never has in the past, and I don't see this happening anytime in the future, I'm not really wanting these two to hook up again.

Been burned one too many times, and I refuse to be burnt again.

Fool me once...

• Love 6

So Nikki did in fact hear Jack. She refused to believe it at first but then did and was going to confront Victor. Jack of course stopped her and swore both Neil and Nikki to secrecy (RME) for Phyllis. Phyllis doesn't want anyone to know, that's why he said nothing (he didn't mention how Victor was holding his "crimes" over his head). God almighty. So Nikki promised and now she seems to be hell bent to bring Victor down herself -- by helping Adam take over Newman. That part is a little funny. That Nikki would fuck Victor over. I'm hoping her claim to Adam that she's doing it to save Victor from himself is just bullshit because it makes no sense. I enjoyed MTS getting to play some meaty material.

Jack repeatedly said he's sober because of Phyllis. His love for Phyllis trumps all, even his hatred for Victor. Yeah, he's going to be shooting up needles soon enough (this is Pratt, after all; it won't just be mere pills again, lol). And Neil and Jack are opening some sort of addict clinic/centre. Yup. Billy and Phyllis are going to fuck and  drive Jack back to drugs. My head is hurting from all the anvils. 

• Love 8

I find it funny that Neil wants to run a drug addiction clinic when he can't even get his own addiction under control.

I loved Nikki teaming up with Adam to bring down Victor. And I'm glad she finally learned about Marco, even if she kept denying at first that Victor could do such a heinous thing. Like, really, Nikki? Do you not know your husband at all? He already hired a Cassie doppelganger and brought crazy Patty to town, does a Jack doppelganger really seem like a stretch?

Bitch, please.

Other than that, I didn't really pay much attention to what was going on.

Something about Summer saving the disco prince, and swiss miss. Whatever, boring.

• Love 4

I can't believe (but then again I really can) that they are recycling the storyline of the judge being blackmailed to keep a Newman out of jail. Sheesh, does the public really care that a judge had an affair with Victor years ago? One would think that the only thing they would be questioning is her terrible taste in men.

• Love 6

I can't believe (but then again I really can) that they are recycling the storyline of the judge being blackmailed to keep a Newman out of jail. Sheesh, does the public really care that a judge had an affair with Victor years ago? One would think that the only thing they would be questioning is her terrible taste in men.

I think you mean, "terrible taste in bacterial mold that resembles - poorly - a humanoid face.  

Or a death eater in terrestrial form.

Not a man.  Never a man.  Not even a poorly done Tightpockets imitation of a man.  

I wonder if there's any chance that, if this storyline plays out at all the way I hope, that Victor will be visited by the shade of Mr. Kitty.....

Okay, back to the laudanum and absinthe.....

• Love 6

Chelsea goes out in the big scary storm to hang out at the coffee house? 

Nick and Sharon was cute and I do remember them trapped in the cabin too. Blah at Sage being back. 

Summer's too stupid to live, she knows Victor threatened to murder a man but she's running around town accusing Adam and still thinking Victor's awesome?

Too much Billy and Phyllis.

• Love 6

Summer's too stupid to live, she knows Victor threatened to murder a man but she's running around town accusing Adam and still thinking Victor's awesome?

More astonishingly bad writing. Summer has consistently been "My gwampa wouldn't do that. My gwampa couldn't do that" about pretty much everything, particularly when he was accused of shooting Jack (even in self defence). But she has no trouble listening to a business conversation and inferring that he wants a man MURDERED????!!! And not only that, she runs around town telling anyone who'll listen about her suspicions. It's asinine. Just plot shit to push Summer and Luca together.

I think the judge is trying to protect her husband more than the public. But I may be wrong...

Yes, the first thing Nikki said to Elise is "Your husband is in the midst of a re-election campaign" or something. So a scandal would be a threat.

• Love 10

miamama quote

Yes, the first thing Nikki said to Elise is "Your husband is in the midst of a re-election campaign" or something. So a scandal would be a threat.

What, did Pratt watch "Citizen Kane"?  Would anyone even care about a twenty years ago affair of the candidate's wife?  Unless he's running for prez (and if Bill and Hillary can survive-he did stay president..just sayin) I don't think anyone would give a fck-don't even need to call the spin doctors for this one.  (But it would show the candidate's strengths as a forgiving family man.)  Maybe I'm missing something-but is Victor (mostnotinterestingmanintheworld) Newman that important that anyone on social media would know who he is enough to care who he schtupped years ago?

• Love 6

I think you mean, "terrible taste in bacterial mold that resembles - poorly - a humanoid face.  

Or a death eater in terrestrial form.

Not a man.  Never a man.  Not even a poorly done Tightpockets imitation of a man.  

I wonder if there's any chance that, if this storyline plays out at all the way I hope, that Victor will be visited by the shade of Mr. Kitty.....

Okay, back to the laudanum and absinthe.....

I find, don't know about you, but when Show hauls out one of its winter storms, I just magically unwind with a drugged smile on my face...

Well, if you're wishing Heidi Hacker a fatal furball, then surely there's a feline connection here among the Newmans: vehicular cat nose-boops, a little vizzy from the Late Mr Kitty? A Puddytat Miasma? Sounds good to me.

Actually I'm warming up to a real UO! I was kinda fond of Sage yesterday--I'm immune to the charms of Sharon and her Simian, so I liked Sage with the kids.

In all fairness, if we're going to criticize Chelsea for playing orphan of the storm by safari-ing out to The Crimson Lights Shelter and Community Outreach Centre, than how 'bout Phyllis and Billis rendezvous-ing [okay that was two spellings I just made up] at the top of Torquemada Tower as power fails, blizzards bluster, phone lines fall, and you know...

But on the wardrobe front...and I do mean front... I snorted up from amongst the couch cushions ! What was that white clinging sweatery affair that Summer was sporting? Perhaps we should call her Mammer? Someone thought that was flattering? Was it supposed to contrast with Heidi's quite nice striped shirt? In a good way?

• Love 7

Wow. I seriously regret watching today's Canadian. This bullshit with Phyllis and her need to keep the Marco thing a secret is NUTS. She hollered at Jack that HE HAD NO RIGHT to tell anyone. Jack, you know, the VICTIM. She feels violated, she lost control. He WAS CHAINED TO A BED AND BEATEN AND DRUGGED AND SEXUALLY VIOLATED. AND WE WATCHED EVERY MINUTE.

yes, I'm screaming. Fuck this crap. I can't even watch it. Why couldn't Billy and Phyllis have just drunk fucked? Why are we subjected to this supposed motivation for the affair to come? It's unbelievable. 

I can't do it. Time for a long break.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 14

After how Phyllis treated Jack today (he's the one being blackmailed) the previews tomorrow show him giving her flowers and her throwing it out? I wish Jack was allowed to fight back against her and have his own anger instead of treated her like the only victim.

Dylan's sounding like Billy. Going on about the Newman's getting away with their crimes. Hello Dylan, who lives on the Newman Ranch, in a Newman built home. With a Newman little girl sleeping upstairs. With a mother who is Nikki Newman. Victor's your step-father, Nick & Vicky are your siblings. Noah's your nephew and yet Dylan's getting judgy that Newman's get away with everything? 

• Love 4

Drives me insane. Billy does that shit too. He married a Newman 3 times and trying to do it again. He has two Newman babies and his niece is a Newman. Phyllis was OBSESSED with Nick's peen and out came idiot Summer. They hate the Newmans so damn much but find a way to lay down with them. Dylan going on and on about the Newmans when he is knee deep in Newman is dumb as hell. Shut up,

And now I need a drink for defending the Newmans. I don't even like them. Screw Victor.

• Love 9

Wow. I seriously regret watching today's Canadian. This bullshit with Phyllis and her need to keep the Marco thing a secret is NUTS. She hollered at Jack that HE HAD NO RIGHT to tell anyone. Jack, you know, the VICTIM. She feels violated, she lost control. He WAS CHAINED TO A BED AND BEATEN AND DRUGGED AND SEXUALLY VIOLATED. AND WE WATCHED EVERY MINUTE.

yes, I'm screaming. Fuck this crap. I can't even watch it. Why couldn't Billy and Phyllis have just drunk fucked? Why are we subjected to this supposed motivation for the affair to come? It's unbelievable. 

I can't do it. Time for a long break.

miamama, I thought of you when I watched that episode.  I hadn't watched for a while as I was out of town, so I was pretty shocked to see that Drinki finally knows the truth.  If she stays with that prick after learning this, well, she deserves to fall into the vodka bottle.

• Love 6

so, blondie215 gave todays cdn recap.

adam tells chelsea the truth about what victor was holding over his head..

he told her that he was christian's father and chelz said herb had a test and nick was the daddy.

then he says he bribed the technician to change it to nick cause they were just getting back together..

so there we are, no doubt about it anymore.

• Love 4

^^^^Fine with me.  I hope Chelzzzz dumps Adam after this and takes an extended vacation to Jupiter.  Gasp Gasp Heave

And truly, I didn't mind Adam with Sage.  I didn't mind him with Sharon either, just please, no more Shick.

I'd really love it if Drinkki and Gloria opened a bordello.  A real one, with gambling and a floor show.  Oh, the shenanigans and hijinks that would ensue!

• Love 5

after the initial shock, she got over it pretty fast..

problems will only arise once it comes out the kid is still alive and realizes he has held his own son in his hands and got him to go to sleep when no one else could.  not even his mother. he's going to get the feelz and won't be able to stay away from herb's kid.

• Love 5

miamama, I thought of you when I watched that episode.  I hadn't watched for a while as I was out of town, so I was pretty shocked to see that Drinki finally knows the truth.  If she stays with that prick after learning this, well, she deserves to fall into the vodka bottle.

yeah. I saw a recap of today because I can't watch it. Billy learns about Marco -- via a disc of Luca's. Then he attacks Jack for being a coward for not going after Victor for what he did to his wife and family. Wow. Jack is at fault and Phyllis is a victim. This is unfuckingbelievable.

Billy tells Jack, “If you won’t give Phyllis the payback she deserves, then I will.”

And I hear I thought Billy would have some sympathy for his brother.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 11

Jack's the one kidnapped, chained to a bed, has to fight and kill his way home, was shot and in a coma. I think even raped by Kelly and yet it's poor poor Phyllis. To herself and to now Billy. 

Does Nick really want or need to adopt yet another child right now?

I was glad Adam told Chelsea the truth, she was going to forgive him anyways so his lying never made sense to me. Now Victor has no blackmail over him, anything that takes the power from Victor is a good move. 

At this point who in town doesn't know what Victor did to Jack with Marco? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 6

I couldn't help myself and I watched it. It was less bad than I thought only because I was expecting so much worse. Jack did get to dig at Billy's fucking up behaviour and he reminded Phyllis he was a victim, too.

But it's still bullshit. Phyllis is staying in that hotel room (currently replacing everyone's home as the only set). Jack in his parting words to Phyllis said "Victor has never come between us. Don't let him do it now." Another anvil. Victor hasn't and he won't. Billy will.

Billy in the previews assures Jack he will get Phyllis payback. He is her knight in shining armour. Another anvil.

So I'm guessing the nauseating deed will happen shortly. What with Phyllis in the hotel and Billy full of protective male energy.

I find it astonishing that Billy did not ask Jack where he was while Marco was hurting poor wee Phyllis. That was Adam's first question when he sussed out Marco. "Where is Jack? What did  you do to Jack?" Not Billy. Billy Abbott is more concerned about Phyllis the Dumpster Diver than his brother. I think I might wonder what the hell was keeping Jack away. Aaargh.

Please just fuck and get it over with. This crap has been going on since BJ was in this role. It's absolute torture.

• Love 11

yeah. I saw a recap of today because I can't watch it. Billy learns about Marco -- via a disc of Luca's. Then he attacks Jack for being a coward for not going after Victor for what he did to his wife and family. Wow. Jack is at fault and Phyllis is a victim. This is unfuckingbelievable.

Billy tells Jack, “If you won’t give Phyllis the payback she deserves, then I will.”

And I hear I thought Billy would have some sympathy for his brother.

I typed this for miamama, but I see now that you broke down and watched!  For those who cannot watch, at one point Jack comes to Phyllis with a beautiful bouquet of roses.  She goes on about how Jack hurt her, and he apologizes.  TWICE.  She says:  What right did you have to tell anyone about what Pricktor and Marco did to me?  And Jack replies:  To us, we're an us.  Then, now, always.  And she throws the bouquet in the trash and tells him it is not enough.  Oh, Jack run away now, please.  Phyllis is narcissistic and also a psychopath, and she is feeling sorry for herself.  She is the victim, not Jack.  And she can't make up her mind about whether she wants Prick to pay from one week to the next.  Clearly this is leading to the Philly boink.  Didn't Billy also screw around on Jack with Sharon?  Yikes.  Let's see if Jack beds Pricktoria then.  That would be two birds, one stone.  Maybe three birds, two stones.

• Love 7
Didn't Billy also screw around on Jack with Sharon?  Yikes.

yeah, however, she and jack had signed divorce papers and were living apart.  vast difference.

guess it doesn't matter tho cause it's sharon.  others get passes but she never does.

• Love 2

I typed this for miamama, but I see now that you broke down and watched!  For those who cannot watch, at one point Jack comes to Phyllis with a beautiful bouquet of roses.  She goes on about how Jack hurt her, and he apologizes.  TWICE.  She says:  What right did you have to tell anyone about what Pricktor and Marco did to me?  And Jack replies:  To us, we're an us.  Then, now, always.  And she throws the bouquet in the trash and tells him it is not enough.  Oh, Jack run away now, please.  Phyllis is narcissistic and also a psychopath, and she is feeling sorry for herself.  She is the victim, not Jack.  And she can't make up her mind about whether she wants Prick to pay from one week to the next.  Clearly this is leading to the Philly boink.  Didn't Billy also screw around on Jack with Sharon?  Yikes.  Let's see if Jack beds Pricktoria then.  That would be two birds, one stone.  Maybe three birds, two stones.

Thanks, Bannana!!! I'm touched. Seriously. :)

But yeah I watched. It often plays out a bit better than recaps only because of the acting ability of people like PB. In this case he got some lines in there (probably some clever underling trying really hard to make some sense of Pratt's fucking orders). But he's way too kind to Phyllis.

I suspect, because PB is intelligent and because he has always played Jack with a deep-seated INSANE hatred of Victor, that he's playing him in some kind of denial. He got at it with comments about how he needs to keep his sobriety and so he can't allow himself to relive what happened (did you feel that anvil?) when he explained to Phyllis that yes he's as angry as her he's just not acting like her. She blew my mind with her: "It infuriates me that you feel guilty for things Victor made you do." Jack feels fucked up because he killed, gutted with a paring knife, mind you, Kelly Andrews, a mentally ill woman that he screwed over and that Victor used (yet again) to destroy Jack. And Phyllis thinks he is nuts for doing so. Phyllis you have outed yourself as a true sociopath. What Jack is feeling is NORMAL. He not only has to live with what was done to HIM, he has to live what he has DONE. That means he's in more pain than you. And also he is protecting YOU. You on the other hand are screwing him (and soon his brother).

And on to the brother, JT is lame. He was supposed to be really angry. And he snarled. But when PB lit back, he was out of his league. The other day too with Natalie, I didn't know he was supposed to be "furious" until Phyllis told him to calm down. Then I thought, "Oh, Billy is supposed to be really angry." Because this lame actor does not bring the rage. 

I could have bought this actor playing Cole Howard, a kind of intellectual type who called out people's shit in quiet, clever ways and wrote novels. But blustering raging fuck up Billy the gambler. Nope.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 11

Another confusing as fuck episode. Billy tells Jack he MUST go to the cops -- they have a disc with proof now. Jack tells him he has blood on his hands, tells him about Kelly etc. and Billy assures him that Victor is guilty of that, not Jack. Jack explains that Phyllis doesn't want this, the media etc. Then Billy says "If you won't get justice for Phyllis, I will" and storms off.

That's right. Not once did Billy ask Jack if he's okay. Not once did he express one iota of concern for his brother's mental or physical well being. He just yelled at him and then went to Phyllis to make sure she's okay -- because she was the ONLY VICTIM. Then he convinces her to go to the cops. She listens. Apparently Jack making the same arguments -- as he did -- only incensed her. Now Billy says it -- "You don't hide the shadows. The Phyllis I know blah blah"and she's all ears. ugh. He also assures her with the disc they have proof and it's time to go to the cops. Billy leaves.

Jack comes back to apologize more. (ugh. STFU Jack). And she, in that hateful Phyllis-reptile way, admits -- with great reluctance -- that she was wrong. She says she wasn't facing what happened to her and chose to be a victim. But him telling has liberated her (is your head spinning, too, reading this?). Then he thinks she's saying this because she is ready to let it go. (huh?? Why? He wanted to go to the cops. Why wouldn't he now?) But she says nope. She says "you and I are taking Victor down." Jack looks perplexed -- a mirror for all of our reactions.

Billy tells Victoria who doesn't want to believe it, but then is forced to in the face of the evidence. But Billy won't be the one to report Victor. He loves Vicki too much (he doesn't mention that he gave Phyllis the proof to turn Vic in however).

Victor fires Natalie for bugging his office. She fools him by giving him the fake program. (huh again? Isn't that fraud, breach of contract etc.) And now she can give it to Billy/Phyllis. (Still don't get Natalie's loyalty to these two.)

Phyllis admitted to Summer she was working with Billy. Summer storms off and is pouting about poor gwampa (who a day ago she believed ordered a hit on a man).

I FFd Chelsea and Adam because I can't with the gasping and repetitive "Why don't we go to Paris, Addddddaaaaaam???" 

End of episode Adam telling Vic he won't work with him. Then Vicki comes in with the disc (no flash drive? What is this? The 90s?) and says "Let's hear you explain away Marco Anicelli."

Previews sees Phyllis ready to report a crime (with Billy by her side; not Jack, RME). 

I can't even imagine what's coming. I can't. It can go in any direction whatsoever. Now Jack will probably be afraid to go the cops because he has to be written as a joke. (Despite having been ready to hold a press conference and risk jail.) It's just a bunch of complete shit. I should be thrilled the Marco secret is out but like this? It's so lame. Luca randomly gives Billy the disc to horn in on the great internet PASSKEY program and THAT'S how Victor is taken down. Really? This is the best they could do???

• Love 17

Victoria may claim she's angry over Marco and that Victor deserves to be in a jail cell, but she'll instantly forgive and forget in probably 3 mins. Also why is she attacking Adam for being an accomplice, covering it up? Half the town knows and didn't say anything.

• Love 9

Victoria may claim she's angry over Marco and that Victor deserves to be in a jail cell, but she'll instantly forgive and forget in probably 3 mins. Also why is she attacking Adam for being an accomplice, covering it up? Half the town knows and didn't say anything.

Victoria gave Victor an alibi when she KNEW he shot Jack. She can STFU with her moralizing.
  • Love 13

I am glad that everyone will know what Pricktor did, but I don't understand why it is coming out now.  I thought the reason they had Phyllis prevent Jack from doing the press conference or going to the cops, was so that Show could let TGVN get yet another get out fail free card.  So now it is supposedly okay that he be charged and potentially convicted?  Maybe the cops will decide the evidence is not real?  And Jack and Phyllis are lying?

Was it just the other day the Phyllis was furious that Jack told Neil, and Drinki overheard?  But now Billy knows and he told Prictoria and soon enough Nick will know, then Sharon, and Adam seems about to tell Chelz.  So I guess Phyllis is just going to have to get over it.  So then what will be the impetus for the Philly boink?

Do we think that when Dummer finds out the truth that she will feel sorry for poor Gwampa?

EB is actually a good actor when he wants to be; the scene where he verbally attacks Adam was very convincing and made me feel sorry for Adam and loathe Pricktor even more.   But now they have made Pricktor so one-note, so evil, I don't get how anyone, character or viewer, could feel empathy for him.  Unless his epilepsy comes back and he starts cutting out snowflake, alongside Dummer and Faith.

• Love 4
So then what will be the impetus for the Philly boink?

Summer knows Phyllis and Billy plotted to get PassKey. She'll tell everyone and Jack and Victoria will be pissed off. I'm guessing Philly will bond more after being scolded? I don't know. It's all so implausible.

And Jack is being written so weak. He has no desire for revenge apparently. RME. So Phyllis has to go to a real man, lol. At this point I just want her and Billy to fuck and get it over with. The buildup is torture.

And then I want both of them far away from Jack.

• Love 8

I wonder what that coma juice did to Phyllis's brain that she thinks Billy Abbott is a real man? I also wonder what happened to Chuck Pratt that he thinks run of the mill shit software like Passkey should be the heart of a corporate intrigue story. So many questions, so few fucks left to give...

• Love 10