Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, MollyB said:

Nice.  I love the image.  I hope it/he hits a few banks of coral as it drags along the bottom.

Triple bonus points to drag that hideous stick insect to the Mariana Trench and release anchor.

• Love 6

Never thought I'd say this but go Summer! Loved her attack of Phyllis and telling Nick that it's Jack she's concerned about not her mother who caused it.

Nick was an idiot trying to defend Phyllis and not feeling any remorse for his own cheating. Also talking down to Summer like she's a child because she's against cheating. She was married to a man who cheated on her, how dare Summer not approve cheating. He speaks to her like she's a child in a fairytale beliefs because she expects married people to not sleep with their spouses family members.

The more people on Jack's side who shun Phyllis I love. Love Jack in promos too, he's kicking her out and demanding a divorce!

• Love 11
On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 9:21 PM, DivaT said:

Mag covers are about what sells. Nothing more. Nothing less. I've seen actors on the cover who had a throw away line about them in the mag. When a couple is hot on social media, the mags tend to cater to them for electronic buys. 

The magazine got that story summary from the show and had a choice of who to interview. They chose GT and JT. Not the show. No? 

So I can't even say that joint interview means much other than SOD thinks they'll get more buys than one with PB and GT. 

Exactly. That's why you'll get a cover teasing Victoria Roswell's return every six months since she left the show.....in 2006.

Frankly, I have no clue how the network-centric magazines manage to stay in business when there are four soaps between the three networks. Why not merge?

• Love 3

So I just rewatched and now I am quite annoyed by Dummer's reaction to Phyllis.  First, I was all for it, because she said what I believe.  However, Dummer was not anywhere near as tough on her Grampa for having her mother raped day after day and having Jack kidnapped and tortured, and having led to her husband and best friend being murdered.  Wow.  I cannot believe I allowed myself to be sucked in by Dummer!

Yes, Dummer said the things the audience is thinking, but she sure as hell did not when it relates to Grampa.  And Phyllis is her mother.  She should be trying to understand.  She gave Prick all of the benefits of the doubt.  Argh.

• Love 5

Summer also should have been pissed at Grampa for tormenting Jack since she cares so much about him. The lack of fury over her mother's rape, not to mention the murder of her husband, is quite troubling. I just can't bring myself to care about her reading Phyllis for filth. There's no excuse for sampling Buttbiscuit's stale dinner rolls on the regular. I didn't think Summer acted like she was never going to forgive her mother or was going to disown her until the end of time. If Summer were to now kick Billy in the mini muffins, I'd refrain from mocking her for at least 24 hours. 

The show could explore some interesting angles, like Summer having difficulty with infidelity due to being the product of a heinous hayloft humpfest. Nick supposedly loved Cassie like his own, and god knows we were subjected to his endless manpain upon her death, so his total lack of bonding with Mariah was odd. Summer could have issues with being a (piss poor) Cassie replacement and then felt threatened by Mariah. That would have been a solid foundation for their rivalry. Instead we get scenes of Nick breezily implying that it's perfectly okay to sleep with another man's wife as long as you knock her up in order to comfort his daughter. Gross.

• Love 12
On 2016-09-16 at 5:43 PM, miamama said:

The most annoying quality of Billy (of many) is when he says "I AM a loser. I DO wreck everything. blah blah" Someone just punch him in the face repeatedly. Please? Which Prevert suggested a scene from Airplane when everyone lines up to slap the hysterical woman? (Brilliant!) That's what we NEEEEEED.

When he pulled that "Ashley you are always Team Jack" shit yesterday she should have slapped him hard. How DARE he? He JUST fucking destroyed Jack's life and he has the audacity to act like a victim? NOW?

Billy has been acting like a victim all along he does Phyllis and than isn't happy at the idea that she may be doing her husband his brother really than he starts drinking because she chooses excuse me her husband and not her disgusting side piece. Now this crap with Ashley when oh when are they going to kill this character off.

• Love 5

I can't get behind Summer either. The inconsistencies in her thought processing makes no sense. Why be mad at Phyllis over Jack when she wasn't mad at Victor at all. Mmmm, no! I'll pass on her. 

• Love 4

Well that was amaze-balls!

Jack is still livid with Phyllis and doesn't want to hear her excuses. Jack accuses Phylls of punishing him for the Marco ordeal. Jack says he fought so hard to get back to her, to make things right, but Phyllis was just so mad. Jack goes on to say that when he came back, he wasn't into revenge, which drove Phyllis crazy. Jack  goes on to say that Phyllis punished him not only by cheating on him, which she has done before, but by cheating on him with his own brother, knowing how important family is to him. Jack leaves the mansion and Phyllis collapses to the ground in tears and despair.

Victor is smiling and in a good mood despite the fact his son died a couple of days ago. Nikki discovers the reason El Douche is so happy is he just found out about Jack's marriage imploding. Rather than divorcing the giant turd, Nikki just shakes her head and says how bad she feels about Jack, and Victurd just chuckles. 

Jack later shows up at Victor's and Nikki says how sorry she is, and if Jack ever needs to speak to someone, she's always available. Jack, however, is there to speak with Victor. Nikki leaves despite her reservations. Victurd offers Jack a drink and when Jack refuses makes a comment that sometimes, when upset, people fall off the wagon. Fuck I wish he'd die. Your wife is an alcoholic, shitface. Jack ensures Victor he is firmly in control. Jack presses Victor into admitting that he set all of this into action with the whole Marco thing. However, El Douche refuses to accept blame and says he was just trying to protect his company from Paragon. Jack reminds Victor he had nothing to do with Paragon. Jack goes on to say that he's tried to extend an olive branch with Victor not only during Adam's memorial but also when he came back from the island. Jack goes on to say that is over, he never stopped being part of the war, and it's now stronger than ever.

Nick goes to see Chelsea and she finally forgives him and thanks him for caring.

Dullen informs Chelse and Chloe and later Nikki and Sharon that Victor took out a restraining order against him and he's dropping the case. Everyone is relieved and happy except for Dullen.

Michael goes to visit Phyllis at the mansion. Michael tells her not to give up on her marriage and to change Jack's mind about wanting a divorce. Michael goes on to remind Phyllis that marriages can survive adultry, including his own.

Jill convinces Victoria not to let Billy hit bottom for the sake of the children. They all go to the studio for a commercial and bicker the entire time. Jill keeps telling them to act like adults and time is money. The commercial is lame, btw. A model stands in a red dress saying things like "Look at my brash, look at my sass..." 

Billy and Victoria talk afterwards, and Billy says if Victoria tries to take the kids away from him, she'll regret it. Shut up, Billy.

• Love 13
37 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

Victor is smiling and in a good mood despite the fact his son died a couple of days ago. Nikki discovers the reason El Douche is so happy is he just found out about Jack's marriage imploding. Rather than divorcing the giant turd, Nikki just shakes her head and says how bad she feels about Jack, and Victurd just chuckles. 

This paragraph is gold. lol. Thanks Jewel.

25 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

And shut up Jill. Her obsession with getting Villy back together is working my last nerve.

It's kind of embarrassing considering the couple in question is middle aged. It was one thing when Jill was all up in Billy and Mac's relationship but this? lol. Nick has a twice-married grown daughter but Victoria, his OLDER sister, needs a mommy figure orchestrating her love life. RME. They need to SORAS Reed and let Victoria act her age. Billy needs to die. 

I am so here for Jack raging at Phyllis, and Phyllis begging him. Fuck yes. He's calling her out on ALL OF IT. Thank you, show. We're seeing Jack's POV finally, and Phack is getting a lot of screen time. And the writing, the respect for history and the acting in their scenes means it's good soap, unlike the history-defying horse shit: "You GET ME. I GET you. We can't. I want you. We can't. I want you." For months.

• Love 13

Jack: You knew exactly what you were doing. Well now you're gonna get exactly what you wanted.

I.love.this.line. Jack's dialogue has been everything I wanted. I've been bitching about the writing for months, so now I will give them credit for doing RIGHT.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 9
Just now, HeatLifer said:

Jack: You knew exactly what you were doing. Well now you're gonna get exactly what you wanted.

I.love.this.line. Jack's dialogue had been everything I wanted. I've been bitching about the writing for months, so now I will give them credit for doing RIGHT.

Right? I'm kind of in shock. It's like Preverts are WRITING Jack's lines!

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, miamama said:

Right? I'm kind of in shock. It's like Preverts are WRITING Jack's lines!

I'm grateful for what's happening at the moment, but I also know it's all going to be moot when Phyllis flips flops again. As long as Jack stays consistent and wants nothing to do with them for a LONG time, I'm good. Philly should never be something Jack is OK with or accepts.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I'm grateful for what's happening at the moment, but I also know it's all going to be moot when Phyllis flips flops again. As long as Jack stays consistent and wants nothing to do with them for a LONG time, I'm good. Philly should never be something Jack is OK with or accepts.

This Jack has been absent for years, decades even. I'm enjoying what I'm getting. Frankly it's far more than I dared hope for. 

He also declared a "Return to sanity" to Victor. Enough with the peace bullshit. 

I'm good. 

Edited by miamama
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, miamama said:

This Jack has been absent for years, decades even. I'm enjoying what I'm getting. Frankly it's far more than I dared hope for. 

He also declared a "Return to sanity" to Victor. Enough with the peace bullshit. 

I'm good. 

Yep. I just need this Jack to STAY. I'm greedy. Now that I have it, they're not allowed to take him away. Heee.

• Love 7

Victor will win so enjoy it while you can. Him laughing at Jack was sickening. Does EB know how Homoerotic (NOYAY Shudder) his behavior is toward Jack is.

To go to such over the top lengths to break up his honey-moon using one of his endless mentally ill  female minions. You spend a little too much time thinking about Jackie, Prick.

1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

Yep. I just need this Jack to STAY. I'm greedy. Now that I have it, they're not allowed to take him away. Heee.

People rag on Sharon, but considering GC's crew of gaslighting, kidnapping, raping, killing their kids, cheating, murdering, freaks....she's the only one who has a bit of an excuse. She's sick.

Prediction: Victor will find out about Sully and Sharon (after Prick messes with her meds) becomes his latest minion against Dylan. He knows Nick isn't the kids dad. His...toe...reee

Edited by crowsworks
spell
  • Love 3

On what planet is it Victoria's responsibility to prevent Billy from hitting rock bottom? Maybe one day Billy's testicles will descend and he'll take control of his own life. Then Jack will kick them up into his chest cavity for safe keeping.

Which of Victor's behaviors or attitudes was the most indicative of a serious personality disorder? His lighthearted banter about other people's misery mere days after Adam's death? His dusty death rattle chuckle at Jack's marital misfortunes even as Nikki expressed sincere concern? Victor offering Jack a drink? He needs to be medicated. With a baseball bat.

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

On what planet is it Victoria's responsibility to prevent Billy from hitting rock bottom? Maybe one day Billy's testicles will descend and he'll take control of his own life. Then Jack will kick them up into his chest cavity for safe keeping.

Which of Victor's behaviors or attitudes was the most indicative of a serious personality disorder? His lighthearted banter about other people's misery mere days after Adam's death? His dusty death rattle chuckle at Jack's marital misfortunes even as Nikki expressed sincere concern? Victor offering Jack a drink? He needs to be medicated. With a baseball bat.

Lucille!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I want to beat him over the head with Dummer.  Again and again and again.

After all, she's SUPERGIRL so it should be SUPER FUN. 

Since Jack is being unleashed, perhaps he can drug Victor and catheterize him, use some super glue to make sure it stays in.  Write the name "Nicole" on the bag.

All in good fun, all in good fun.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Billy and Victoria talk afterwards, and Billy says if Victoria tries to take the kids away from him, she'll regret it. Shut up, Billy.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man, it's too bad they already used the "pay off the judge for Victoria's custody" thing with JT and Victor. It would the first time since Adam took over NE when Victor was presumed dead that I'd actively root for Victor to win over Billy.

• Love 3

I just....Billy rant in 3...2....1....

Is this show for real!?!? Having Billy talk about his love and forever devotion to Phyllis and hers for him to VICTORIA? My favorite part was him saying that Phyllis really loved him, as if she didn't also make the same declarations to her HUSBAND when she got MARRIED.

Billy giving JACK and ASHLEY attitude!?!

Billy telling Phyllis that she's hurting HIM and twisting the knife on HIS back, like he's the VICTIM!?!

And he's STILL pursuing Phyllis and telling her to be with him.

/OMG 

• Love 15
31 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I just....Billy rant in 3...2....1....

Is this show for real!?!? Having Billy talk about his love and forever devotion to Phyllis and hers for him to VICTORIA? My favorite part was him saying that Phyllis really loved him, as if she didn't also make the same declarations to her HUSBAND when she got MARRIED.

Billy giving JACK and ASHLEY attitude!?!

Billy telling Phyllis that she's hurting HIM and twisting the knife on HIS back, like he's the VICTIM!?!

And he's STILL pursuing Phyllis and telling her to be with him.

/OMG 

I have not watched yet but my thoughts: I see show working very hard to make this affair less vile by having Phyllis self-flagellate, beg Jack and be royally punished/humiliated by him. Billy is digging his heels in but I think that too is to explain away his repugnant behaviour - he is truly, madly and deeply in love. The other day Jill told Jack "Vicki is the only woman who truly mattered to Billy" Jack responded by being offended she would suggest that Billy DIDN'T have real feelings for Phyllis and so would destroy Jack's life for "casual sex." That tells me a lot. Love is being used to redeem this asshole. Phyllis even told Nick fucking Billy gave her the strength to fight for her marriage. Lol.

Billy LOVING Phyllis like a psycho and Phyllis being shattered by Marco is the redemptive arc. 

My guess is Billy expressing love like a  sociopath is because he has behaved this way throughout so he can't stop now - or that previous behaviour must be called what it was: assault/stalking. 

I think he tells Vicki of the great Philly love because she is still into him. Ugh. And this gives Tricky angst. Billy is still in a death spiral IMO.

Something is gonna shift. Dark Jack is awesome but he's TOO angry. It's not sustainable. 

• Love 4

"Lying, cheating filth will always find one... more... way... to... lie."

No one can deliver lines like this better than Peter Fucking Bergman can.

Just when I think Jack will stupidly forgive Phyllis show assures me he won't. Hee!! Let Phyllis and Billy be miserable together. I so don't fucking care (and if they are together for real I can FF them because they'll be out of Jack's story). God who would want to watch those miserable snakes when we can have Peter the Great???

And Ashley to Phyllis???? "You're not interesting. You're not deep. You are shallow and weak and selfish."

WHO IS WRITING THIS GOLD??????

I thought Ashley looking devastated as Jack had his epic I quit speech was nicely done. It really underscored how completely shattered he is. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, miamama said:

Let Phyllis and Billy be miserable together. I so don't fucking care (and if they are together for real I can FF them because they'll be out of Jack's story).

I don't care about Philly. I care that everything Phyllis is saying now would be completely moot and a lie. That she doesn't love Jack and it's all guilt. And to have Jack's character crapped on by her AGAIN? While, at the same time, having Billy STILL pursuing Phyllis and having NO remorse? No.

2 hours ago, miamama said:

My guess is Billy expressing love like a  sociopath is because he has behaved this way throughout so he can't stop now - or that previous behaviour must be called what it was: assault/stalking. 

It's still stalking.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I don't care about Philly. I care that everything Phyllis is saying now would be completely moot and a lie. That she doesn't love Jack and it's all guilt. And to have Jack's character crapped on by her AGAIN? While, at the same time, having Billy STILL pursuing Phyllis and having NO remorse? No.

Do you really see it going that way? I mean I know the writing has been flipping on dimes for the last year but it has improved and become more focused of late. And it has been so extreme in the Phyllis loves Jack story - that she was lost and hurt and punishing him on some level. 

If they try flipping Phyllis to say she actually REALLY only loves Billy and this is guilt? I don't know. Who would even buy that? She would have gone from I love Billy and want to leave Jack to Actually I was in denial about Marco pain and was punishing Jack but still love him and want my marriage to No, no, I DO LOVE BILLY above all. Really, I do.

IMO if Philly ends up together it will be because Jack is simply done. Phyllis will have gone too far and she can't have him back. In that sense Billy is a consolation prize. And that I can live with. Even if Jack goes revenge NUTSO and Philly find refuge in each other it's still a consolation situation.

That's what I mean by IDGAF if Philly is together. Now that I've been given Phyllis on her fucking knees for Jack while he sneers at her and recounts every disgusting thing she did, I'm good.

But I will say this: Jack is destroyed. He's in pain and given up on having any kind of good life. I do not believe that Phyllis will say, "Oh well, Billy and I broke Jack. Bad us. Guess we should just go ahead and build a life together now."

22 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

It's still stalking.

Oh yes, I agree. It is stalking. But the writers IMO have to address what was written for months. Phyllis wasn't traumatized and running from her pain for most of Philly. She bonded with Billy over Victor revenge so all this Billy stalking her was -- Pratt's view -- hotness. But now that they've rewritten things and cast this as Marco rape trauma, his aggressive behaviour was obscene, unless they push the L-O-V-E. (Even Victor said "Billyboy took advantage of a damaged woman.")

As for his pursuing her, I think Billy is still spiralling. Whatever Philly meant for him (his own escape; his own self-destruction), that is not over yet. Victoria has said on more than one occasion this week -- Billy is headed to a bad place (or some variation of this).

He's still on his path of destruction. Hence him not showing any remorse or kindness towards Jack. 

• Love 6

Quick one tonight because I'm on my iPad again.

Phyllis still wants to work on her marriage. She is stuck outside with the paparazzi hounding her and gives an impromptu interview. Phyllis tells the press she made a mistake and wants to work on her marriage. She then asks the press to leave Jack alone.

Jack wants nothing to do with Phyllis. He and Ashley discuss what happened. Summer stops by to see Jack and runs into Phyllis. Summer tells Phyllis she is not there to read her for filth like the last time. Summer goes to see Jack and they hug. Jack says he will always be there for Summer, despite the divorce.

This time, Ashley runs into Phyllis and reads her for filth! Ashley says people like Phyllis love to think they're so interesting, and that they feel so much more than others. Ashley tells Phyllis that others feel just as much, they just don't automatically give in to their lesser urges. It was a great scene

Jack calls a meeting for the foundation. Phyllis and Billy both show. Jack comes up on them and tells them not to stop talking on his account. Billy goes in and Phyllis asks Jack if he saw her press conference. Jack asks if he's supposed to be impressed and then fires her from the board.

At the meeting, Jack says the foundation is a lie. Jack goes on to say 'people don't change, they don't redeem themselves, right Billy?' Billy is all 'oh yes, Jack. You're the only one who can change, you're the anointed one.' I wish Jack would drop kick, Billy. Jack goes on to say he thought he could change, let go of revenge, be a better person, but guess what? Old Jack is back! And he promptly quits the foundation while Ashley looks on with tears welling in her eyes.

Jill is still trying to play matchmaker and asks Cane if Billy and Victoria are looking at each other with love in their eyes. Why does she hate Victoria so much? She even ran into a shirtless Travis in the park and offered him a job at Chancellor, one most likely oversees, as Travis was quick to point out.

Previews show a reporter asking Jack if he heard the latest rumour that Jack beat up Phyllis. Then we see Phyllis lying in a hospital bed as Billy asks her to be with him.

That's pretty much all I can recall.

Edited by jewel21
Fixed some typos, I'm sure there are more I missed
  • Love 15

If they try flipping Phyllis to say she actually REALLY only loves Billy and this is guilt? I don't know. Who would even buy that? She would have gone from I love Billy and want to leave Jack to Actually I was in denial about Marco pain and was punishing Jack but still love him and want my marriage to No, no, I DO LOVE BILLY above all. Really, I do.

She has already flip-flopped SO much. It's why I don't believe anything that's happening right now either. I expect it to change. That's what happens when the writers pull viewers back and forth so much.

He's still on his path of destruction. Hence him not showing any remorse or kindness towards Jack. 

I honestly don't know where they're going with Billy or why. If they wanted to show real love, Billy would give Phyllis up for the sake of her and Jack's marriage. He would sacrifice.

Say what now? 

Exactly.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

If they wanted to show real love, Billy would give Phyllis up for the sake of her and Jack's marriage. He would sacrifice.

Right. That's why I think this is evidence that he is hell bent on self-destruction. Phyllis's reaction to Billy's latest declaration of love as well as what this "injury" of hers is should be illuminating.

38 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

She has already flip-flopped SO much. It's why I don't believe anything that's happening right now either. I expect it to change. That's what happens when the writers pull viewers back and forth so much.

This. I have never felt so utterly unsure and untrusting of this show in my life. And that is saying something.

I'm analyzing more lately because I do think there are "fixes" happening with the writing. But still...I wouldn't bet anything of value on my predictions.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

I hope if they see Phylly support on other boards they notice it's 500 posts by the same person. PS ok if you like them as a couple but I don't see a huge landslide of love for them.

And a few crazy people on Twitter with multiple accounts. 

Yeah, I think TPTB know what the reaction is. FB is a pretty decent gauge of general audience reaction. And then of course there are ratings. ;)

• Love 2

All in all, I've enjoyed the past couple of episodes.

PB, odd haircut or not, is extraordinary, as we all see. Ashley's speech to Phyllis was a show-stopper--I haven't heard dialogue that sharp in a while on the show, and ED delivered it so well. I'm loving the expanded sets--these are just evidence of smart management--adding the hallway and putting back the dining room in the Abbott set just really added to Jack and Phyllis' scenes. People do move around, and visually this worked and grounded the scenes.

The Bullshit and Crappy scenes are still awful, and I know something's off when I'm paying attention to Cane. This stuff is still beyond stupid [the commercial?] and the interactions in this plot-line aren't working. Why? Because it doesn't fucking make any sense. Jill's character would not be playing matchmaker, unless she's got another level of scheme under her plotting [Cane for CEO?]. Bleah, still not doing anything for me. And the park bench scene with Travis was just all kinds of stupid. Except for Travis' parting shot about the price tag on her running shoe.

But I'll take what I can get.

• Love 13

So Jack pulls away from Phyllis (he's done this a few times in the last few days) this time while on the stairs at the Abbott house in another roving argument, she tumbles down. Billy arrives just then to say "What did you do to her?"

I am not surprised. For purposes of character redemption on Y&R, male characters save humans and animals from fires and female characters get hurt.

So now what? Will Jack forgive her? Ugh. He'd better not. She's still a cheating coward. And why does Billy get to continually say shit to Jack? Show? Why?

Yesterday's CDN previews were a mistake -- they were today's previews (i.e. those scenes are happening tomorrow). That's why we were all confused. lol.

I must say the number of people advising Jack and Phyllis to tough out their marriage is truly ludicrous. If I knew this couple I would tell him to run as far from this woman as possible. Cheating more than once??? And this time with his BROTHER? 

Didn't Villy divorce after Billy shagged Kelly ONCE?

• Love 12

Billy should have fallen down the stairs, dammit. How he gets to run his mouth and NOT get punched in the face, I'll never know. He's such a garbage can.

Not interested in watching Billy ~save~ Phyllis from Big Bad Abusive Jack and declare his undying, innocent love. You were doing so well, show. We were all rooting for you!!!

• Love 10

And who gets knocked out from falling down four steps? She didn't bash her head on a concrete floor!

Otherwise, I thought the last couple of shows have been quite good. I even watched today's US to see Ash tearing a strip off Phyllis again :D

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, Capricasix said:

And who gets knocked out from falling down four steps? She didn't bash her head on a concrete floor!

I know!!  Hellfire, she hit the deck way harder last week doing her funky chicken cabaret.

• Love 9

There you go! The reason for Phyllis to be redeemed. 

And yes, it's ludicrous that everyone is telling Jack to forgive Phyllis. Even Hilary did so while telling Jack howher affair partner, whom she's now married to, is the love of her life. LMBO. 

• Love 6

I only half watched so this will be brief.

Everyone is trying to talk Jack out of quitting the foundation but he isn't having it. He no longer believes in the mission and calls Billy out a few times on never changing. It's pretty great.

Phyllis is drinking at the GCAC and Nikki approaches her and encourages Phyllis to fight for her marriage. Nikki brings up the fact that she recently thought her marriage with Victurd was truly over but they worked it out. Nikki also mentions she hopes that Phyllis will stop trying to wage war on Victor, especially since Jack did just wage war yesterday.

Nikki runs into Ashley and mentions she saw Phyllis and told her to fight for her marriage. Ashley said that's the last thing Nikki should have done. Phyllis needs to stay away from both her brothers. Ashley also mentions she is more concerned with Jack than Billy.

In fact, Ashley and Billy have words at Jill's house and Ashley storms out. Billy keeps blaming Ashley on ruining lives and she calls Billy out on his bullshit. Billy plays the 'woe is me, you love Jack more than me' shtick and Ashkey calls him selfish and immature. She storms out and Billy storms up to his room, haha. 

Hillary tries to talk Jack into coming back to the foundation but he isn't having it. 

Neil goes to Jill's to speak to Billy in hopes of deterring him from falling off the wagon and going back to drinking and gambling.

Travis thinks he needs to move out and slow things down since he believes Victoria still has feelings for Billy. But, after speaking with Nikki, Victoria goes home and tells Travis she wants him to move in with her, not pull away.

Phyllis is at the Abbott mansion and Jack yells at her to leave. He also informs her he left the foundation so if she wants back in, she should speak to Neil. Phyllis tells Jack his quitting was a mistake. Phyllis grabs Jacks's arm on the stairs, he shrugs her off, and she goes tumbling down the stairs. Billy walks in at that precise moment and asks Jack what did he do to Phyllis. Shut up, Billy. Jack looks on in concern.

Previes show Billy on the phone while Jack shakes Phyllis and calls out her name. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, miamama said:

Didn't Villy divorce after Billy shagged Kelly ONCE?

IIRC, there was more to that, mainly him pulling away after Delia died and the fact that they'd had problems before that. If anything, it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

• Love 3