Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

When Phyllis screwed Dick, was she with Jack or were they on a break?  I remember it as more Dick was screwing around on Sharon, as was Phyllis, because I think Sharon actually was kind to Phyllis re Daniel.  I do not recall her actually betraying Jack then--did she?

• Love 1

The hidden affair sets up a much more explosive situation when Jack finds out. He's being primed to crash very very hard rather than pulling away and into another relationship - like they have done with Victoria.

I agree with this. But I guess I'm debating whether his breakdown will leave Phyllis guilty bc she's in love with him or if she's just guilty and really wants to be with Billy. We'll see. I'm just over this entire thing for a variety of reasons and really want Jack to have his own story away from Philly. Unfortunately, I know I'm not gonna get this any time soon.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, bannana said:

When Phyllis screwed Dick, was she with Jack or were they on a break?  I remember it as more Dick was screwing around on Sharon, as was Phyllis, because I think Sharon actually was kind to Phyllis re Daniel.  I do not recall her actually betraying Jack then--did she?

My memory of Phick is so bad these days. They were divorcing but fucking as I recall. So Jack thought they were back on and she was into Nick and wanted to hide the affair so she played along with Jack.

Later after Phick split, Phack were back on and she cheated with Nick again. Jack dumped her and Phick had another wedding at some point. I think.

3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I agree with this. But I guess I'm debating whether his breakdown will leave Phyllis guilty bc she's in love with him or if she's just guilty and really wants to be with Billy. We'll see. I'm just over this entire thing for a variety of reasons and really want Jack to have his own story away from Philly. Unfortunately, I know I'm not gonna get this any time soon.

Well my thinking is that Jack won't want her back, particularly with Hilary waiting in the wings (they are setting Philly up soooooo bad that he cannot possibly take her back; a ONS maybe but this full on disgusting affair? No way. Not even sap Jack). So the way I see it, she'll have to fight like hell (against Hilary in particular) for him if she has any hope of getting her marriage back. 

I'm over it too. lol. But clearly I can't stop talking about it.

• Love 5

I think Phack and Villy are end game other wise why would they have Philly be jealous of their spouse or ex spouse. In the summer previews Chuck made it seem like Victoria and Billy are not over. They may go with Luca, Victoria and Travis but I doubt it will last long because once Victor is out and running Newman again which we know he will Luca will have no use for Victoria JMO.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, miamama said:

I'm over it too. lol. But clearly I can't stop talking about it.

Well, it's hard not to when you have to witness complete character and history destruction in every episode. And let's not forget the inconsistency. It's almost like I gotta rant just to be like, "Did y'all see that!?" or did I imagine so-and-so? 

• Love 6
On June 20, 2016 at 6:42 PM, Shicklove1 said:

Even Nick sprung for a hotel room that is when they were not doing it on dirty hay in the barn or on her well used sofa at the condo.

Thank you. TIIC know this affair is out of left field and poorly received and that they are horrible writers. They couldn't sell the rendezvous plural in a less ugly environment? Or somewhere new so at least it provides something to viewers eyes?

...the pure unadulterated laziness of this regime ...

9 hours ago, boes said:

ButtBiscuit has some nerve going after Victoria for, what exactly, bringing the kids along on her date????  No matter what Travis ever does, he'll be worth the hire if he twisted that dessicated, flat-assed, elfin-nosed concave chested, poseur of a manchild Keebler Billy ButtBiscuit into a balloon animal.  

Hey just because his torso looks like a question mark 

• Love 5
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Thank you. TIIC know this affair is out of left field and poorly received and that they are horrible writers. They couldn't sell the rendezvous plural in a less ugly environment? Or somewhere new so at least it provides something to viewers eyes?

...the pure unadulterated laziness of this regime ...

Hey just because his torso looks like a question mark 

It is poorly received. Pratt likes the whole "buzz" argument (in the sense of "hey, it's getting people talking" but that's not even there in this case. Honestly there are five to seven "Philly stans" on Twitter who make a lot of noise and none of this matters because the ratings have been dreadful during the ENTIRE time this has been the driving story.) I noticed the official Y&R twitter account was promoting Philly very heavily for a time but now they are balancing it out and promoting a lot of couples/story. Not sure what's behind that.

Apart from the blah "getaway" set they aren't giving them much in the way of sex scenes. Whatever "cheating" scenes they have -- with the exception of The Highly Choreographed, Staged and Much Promoted Sex Scene involving Stairs -- are for the purpose of "almost getting caught." Both sofa lingerie moments just before and during their "hot getaway" involved being interrupted (first by Jack, then Ashley). Otherwise we are mercifully spared watching them roll around. It's just really boring repetitive conversations and declarations of love by Billy. 

It's plot motivated scene setting. Let's show these two cheaters actively pursuing their affair now rather than "falling into it." But we won't tart it up by even giving them a cabin to hide out in. Really stupid. As though anyone would cheat on the living room floor of their heavily trafficked house five minutes after almost getting caught by the husband.

I'm far more horrified that I haven't seen the Abbott house since last year. It's obscene. Are Jack and Phyllis really going to have their marriage explode at the GCAC?

Edited by miamama
annoying little typo
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

ButtBiscuit has some nerve going after Victoria for, what exactly, bringing the kids along on her date????

Apparently he was in a bitchfit because she was not with the kids but you know damn well had the kids actually been playing in the pool with Travis....

I am glad they allowed Victoria to call him out on ditching his kids last minute. This man cancelled his plans with them to have sex with his brother's wife but he is having a meltdown because Victoria is on a date?

Go away Billy.

• Love 13
(edited)
7 hours ago, AmberAlk said:

I think Phack and Villy are end game other wise why would they have Philly be jealous of their spouse or ex spouse. In the summer previews Chuck made it seem like Victoria and Billy are not over. They may go with Luca, Victoria and Travis but I doubt it will last long because once Victor is out and running Newman again which we know he will Luca will have no use for Victoria JMO.

I think it is hard to say what will happen especially since Summer will likely be off screen a lot come this fall. I don't predict that Victor will be back at NE anytime soon. Eventually, sure, but I am sure that too will drag out considering all he has done since then and they all know it. Who would vote him in. The damage has to be repaired.

Phack and Villy will be done. Philly will be on borrowed time too because once the affair is out then so is the tawdry appeal of it. They get off on the naughty. They claim love but it is not and deep down Phyllis knows. She is seduced by the thrill but in the end she loved being part of the Abbott family more and doesn't want to risk losing it.

Villy just over for now. This affair has nothing on them because they are not a couple. He didn't cheat on her but her actually truly falling for someone else will be interesting for Billy to deal with. She never loved Stitch and he was no threat. Travis I think will be. Billy has never experience Victoria truly moving on and I wonder if that will start to divide his attention as we know this affair needs more "angst".

My wish is just that Jack doesn't go to the pills or anything. I rather he became the jaded Mofo we know he can be and destroy Philly. Snatch B&S. Kick Phyllis out of Jabot. I am sure Ashley would smirk as she grabbed the badge. She only tolerates Phyllis anyways. The fallout better be worth it.

Edited by TwistedSoul7
  • Love 7

It'll be interesting to see which characters the new regime invests in: Luca was a fave under JFP/Pratt but he may be gone in a heartbeat if MY isn't big on him. HK is obviously going to be minimal if on at all. I don't know that the new regime will be as determined to accommodate her schedule.

Villy just over for now. This affair has nothing on them because they are not a couple. He didn't cheat on her but her actually truly falling for someone else will be interesting for Billy to deal with. She never loved Stitch and he was no threat. Travis I think will be. Billy has never experience Victoria truly moving on and I wonder if that will start to divide his attention as we know this affair needs more "angst".

I like Travis but sadly I don't think Victoria is in anything "real" with him at this point. She wants to hide and disappear and not be a grown up -- this is the shared behaviour with Billy. That's what all this Victoria has become an irresponsible idiot is about. Billy ditching his kids and fucking over his brother is the same. They are both "giddy teenagers in love" with other people instead of being grown ups.

Phyllis reminded Billy that "Wendy grew up" -- but he doesn't want to hear it. And Victoria is the same. She will FLIP out -- I guarantee -- when she learns about Philly and Billy declaring his "love" for Phyllis. Just as he is already beginning to FLIP out over Travis.

I truly wish a regime would let Villy go. That relationship is not even entertaining in its angst. 

• Love 8

Miamama, I could not agree more about Villy needing to end. Whatever appeal they had in the beginning (which was namely Billy Miller's charm overshadowing the fact that Victoria was running her own businesses before Billy was even concieved) has been killed by his selfishness and her daddy issues. And that's even before the cheating with Smelly Horse, the various recasts and the grossness with Stitch.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

My wish is just that Jack doesn't go to the pills or anything. I rather he became the jaded Mofo we know he can be and destroy Philly. Snatch B&S. Kick Phyllis out of Jabot. I am sure Ashley would smirk as she grabbed the badge. She only tolerates Phyllis anyways. The fallout better be worth it.

This has been top of my wish list for ages.  I would tune back in to see the MarcoJack in action.

• Love 8

Victoria is worried that she has messed up and that Travis has sabotaged Newman.  Drinki is sure it was Prick, but Vic and Dick don’t think he could pull it off from behind bars.  Sigh.  And Dummer is offended that anyone would think that Gwampa would do this!  Drinki points out to Dummer that Prick is capable of horrible things, like what happened to Dummer’s mother, but Dummer says that is not on Gwampa, that is on Marco.  Dummer lashes out at Drinki.  Someone, please slap this ridiculous child.  Dick says eco terrorism is not his style but Drinki says revenge is his style.

However, what is enjoyable and entertaining for me, is that Vic is back to shuffling papers and documents around to make it look like she is working.

Puka is at Harry’s Bar poking his finger at Travis and accusing him until finally Travis punches him.

The geriatric prisoners are sparring now that Prick is out of solitary.  Prick moves a tray of cups in order to frighten Ian.  Oh my.  Then he tosses the cups on the floor.  Eek!  Honestly, Prick is so ridiculous that he is now making Ray Wise look bad. 

Upstairs at the GCAC, Hillary tells Devon she is done with him and she is moving out of their luxurious 400 sq ft accommodations.  A bunch of blah blah about them growing apart or not, and Hillary hides her trembling hand from him.  She says they were doomed because they betrayed his father.  Devon leaves.

Prison Doc meets with Chief Paulie at the GCAC to tell Christine (who is not there) that she cannot testify for the prosecution, and he is not happy.  Meanwhile across the room Jack and Neil are discussing whether Neil should confess to Paul, and Jack tells him he will keep Neil’s secret.  Jack is totally over it and thinks Neil has suffered enough, and too many people will be hurt.  And Ash is alive because of what Neil did.  Devon shows up and tells them that Hillary is leaving town.  Jack tells Devon he needs to try again because Hillary is scared, and Hillary shows up and shuts him down.  She leaves, and Jack goes after her.  Devon tells Neil their life together is over.

Drinki goes to see Prick to confront him about the sabotage.   He blames Drinki for sending him to jail and leaving Newman vulnerable!  He lashes out at her and the children for putting him in jail.  She says they couldn’t lie as she has her entire life.    Eventually she tells him that she is there because the divorce is almost final.  They argue and I am pretty sure that EB and MTS are improvising all of these arguments these days.

Puka shows up at Newman and Dummer is horrified to see that he is hurt, and Puka confirms that Travis is the saboteur.  Puka tells them that Travis punched him because Puka accused him of sabotage, but it was really cause Puka dissed Victoria.  But Vic believes Puka.  Then Travis shows up.  He tells her he is not the saboteur.  She doesn’t believe him, and he lashes out at her for not believing him.

Ian pops by to visit Prison Doc and tell her that Drinki is visiting Prick and that she is a woman one cannot get out of one’s system, which he knows from personal experience.

Drinki is at the GCAC bar and Paulie shows up.  She tells him that her divorce will be final in two weeks.  But she is not there to drink.  She tells Paul it is difficult to cut ties with Prick.

Prick goes to see Prison Doc who is worried that the Warden is wise to them.  No shit, Sherlock.  She mentions Drinki’s visit and appears to be jealous and Prick appears to enjoy that.

Dummer is off tending to Puka’s injuries and suggests that she doesn’t believe that Travis would confess his guilt to Puka.  Puka’s feelings are hurt, and she backs off.  Dummer feels bad for Vic cause she doesn’t know who she can trust, and Puka tells Dummer  that she can trust him.  BTW, it does seem clear that Puka has the hots for Vic now.

Jack follows Hillary to Crimson Lights, and tells her to stay in GC because he cares about her and he will stand beside her and she gets that almost evil glint in her eye but he doesn’t notice.

Previews:  The police are at Adam’s house searching for evidence and he is losing it with them; the Warden to Prick:  If you are planning anything, I would advise against it; I've told my guards to shoot to kill.  If only....

• Love 16

Awesome bannanacap. LMAO.

However, what is enjoyable and entertaining for me, is that Vic is back to shuffling papers and documents around to make it look like she is working.

AH is the queen desk shuffler. It's sooooo funny.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, bannana said:

Jack follows Hillary to Crimson Lights, and tells her to stay in GC because he cares about her and he will stand beside her and she gets that almost evil glint in her eye but he doesn’t notice.

Dang it why does Hillary have to be playing, Jack? Really hope the new regime switches it up that she relents on being a gold digger and really falls for him and becomes TeamJack. Let her use her bitchery for good instead of evil.

• Love 10

Oh I know. HiJack RUNNING THIS TOWN TOGETHER would be fucking sweet. lol. She could be all nouveau riche Mrs. Jack Abbott strutting around like Jill used to do.

And I'd so love it if they'd let Jack be Marco-like with the sexy and power hungry and funny stuff.

• Love 10
Just now, TobinAlbers said:

Dang it why does Hillary have to be playing, Jack? Really hope the new regime switches it up that she relents on being a gold digger and really falls for him and becomes TeamJack. Let her use her bitchery for good instead of evil.

I need to also comment on this Hillary and Jack storyline. I think it would have been much better if Jack turned to her in his hour of need when he finally catches Philly sort of doing the the nasty with their clothes on, and she, as good Hillary, his friend, comforts him and helps him and they fall into bed together.  There is still hope though;  she could be evil Hillary because of the drugs, and Jack could realize this and help her and they could fall into bed together.  I really want this to happen in a good way for Jack so that Phyllis suffers the most.

• Love 11

Upstairs at the GCAC, Hillary tells Devon she is done with him and she is moving out of their luxurious 400 sq ft accommodations. 

Golly, those Winters men sure know how to treat a girl! Only the most luxurious accommodations for their  lovely ladies. Oh well, at least Hilary got a hot dog from a food cart. Herb never even got that from Dick did she? #filthydropclothhumping

• Love 12
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Golly, those Winters men sure know how to treat a girl! Only the most luxurious accommodations for their  lovely ladies. Oh well, at least Hilary got a hot dog from a food cart  Herb never even got that from Dick did she? #filthydropclothhumping

Gotta credit  Dick when it's due.   Banana split > Hotdog.  

• Love 6

Prison doc is still up in everyone's business, I see. Is her obsession going somewhere? Doesn't she have patients? Never mind. It just occured to me that all the fucks to give in my fuckarium died of boredom.

Summer, you lackwitted snotrocket, do you know how Marco came to rape your mother repeatedly? Your grandpa's dime and time, that's how. 

Travis is my new hero. For obvious reasons. I think the writing for Victoria is getting a bit misogynist. I mean, I'm not a Victoria fan, but she was always portrayed as a decent businesswoman. Getting bartender bone shouldn't turn her into such a fool, ripe for the plucking by a skulking Babaloo. Sadly, I'm sure Pratt thinks that's how women really, truly act.

• Love 11

I still say prison Doc is going to help Victor escape (After he 'confesses' to framing Adam) by sneaking a backhoe into the prison so he can dig his way out (Anyone notice the prison is painted the same color as Villa Billy? Musta been a mis-tint sale at Lowes on ugly colors)

then they go to the Abbott cabin (and step over Philly) and she does a Misery on the Prick - poetic justice.  Extra added joy is if one of his victims reluctantly rescues him. (I don't see AC hanging around long)

• Love 6

I think Victor would be well served to be off canvas for a month. People need a break from this guy and show should have convinced EB to have a nice vacation.

Just a month. It's enough for viewers to notice and feel his absence -- and when I say OFF I mean he isn't driving story from the background with everyone whining about Victor. Just GONE.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, bannana said:

Puka is at Harry’s Bar poking his finger at Travis and accusing him until finally Travis punches him.

and one more thing to cross off the wish list!

• Love 7

Prick moves a tray of cups in order to frighten Ian.  Oh my.  Then he tosses the cups on the floor.

Pretty sure this dickwag should have gotten him right back in solitary.  But nooooooo.....later on he's visiting with Drinkki.  WTF kind of prison is this?

the Warden to Prick:  If you are planning anything, I would advise against it; I've told my guards to shoot to kill.

Seriously?  The 25 foot fence with razor wire isn't going to be an obstacle for Our Geriatric Hero?  Pratthole needs to update his film library-the 'prisoner escape -  shot in the yard' trope is waaaay old.

• Love 8
(edited)

Musta been a mis-tint sale at Lowes on ugly colors)

Was watching American Gothic (CBS) last night, every damn thing was that color. Sale on mis-tints indeed.

Edited by peacheslatour
Episodde was titled Arrangement in Grey and Black
  • Love 1

Travis is still trying to convince Vic that he is not the saboteur, and she is stupid, but Dick is stupider.  Why oh why would Travis waste his time with these idiots?  Meanwhile Puka is skeevily trying to brainwash Dummer (okay, maybe not brainwash) into trusting him, and of course it works.  She jumps his oily bones.  Afterwards she is hungry.  I guess the bedroom they are in is her apartment that is paid for by Jack?  They have no food (kind of like Billy’s frat house fridge) so they decide to go to the Club.

Kevin and Mikey are at Crimson Lights, because Kev is waiting for his date, Nat.  I guess I missed it when I was away, but Kev tells Mikey that Nat is his girlfriend and Mariah is his friend friend.  Nat never shows up.

Dylan shows up at the penthouse to tell Adam and Chelz that they have re-exhumed and retested Constance’s remains and her body is riddled with poison.  He also has a search warrant and so Chelz calls Michael to the rescue.  In the meantime, Adam loses it and starts tearing things apart.

Travis keeps trying to convince Vic that Puka is the liar and bad guy but Dick still accuses Travis of working for Prick.  BTW, I love Travis and want him to run far away from Vic and the Newmans.  Vic and Dick hurt their heads trying to figure out if Puka is nefarious.

Prison Doc and Prick are sitting on a prison hospital bed and she kisses him (blech!) and the Warden walks in.  He says the prisoner looks exceptionally healthy and wants to know what he has walked in on.  Prick says the Warden is responsible for the staph wound his guard inflicted and then tells the Warden to have a nice day.  He leaves, and the Warden confronts Prison Doc, who says Prick doesn’t belong in prison.  She also says that she knows the importance of maintaining professional distance from the prisoners.  Hah!

Puka and Dummer are at the GCAC lounge pool, swimming, talking about being hungry and macking on each other; Dick walks in and strangely doesn’t vomit when he sees them.  Puka goes to swim.  Dick is there to update Dummer on the Newman situation and tells her that Travis denies everything that Puka related.  Dummer gets defensive about Puka.  Dick want Dummer to trust her instincts about Puka and to spy on him for Newman.  Of course she does a terrible job of hiding her discomfort with this from Puka.

Kevin shows up at Newman at Vic’s request.  She wants him to hack something to find out about the truth re the oil spills.  Kev mentions that Nat is off the grid for some reason.  This is important because in the very next scene we see Prick with a young woman who has been helping him frame Adam.  I guess this is Nat, not Chloe.  He wants her to put the final nail into his son’s coffin.  My son will finally understand what it means to betray me and to break all kinds of people’s hearts.  (???)  He gives mystery woman something and says Adam’s future or lack thereof depends on her flawless execution.  Whatever you do, do it expeditiously and immediately.  Be very careful, this is extremely lethal.

Mikey shows up at the penthouse.  Dylan takes a call and says they will also be searching Adam’s storage unit.  Adam says he doesn’t have a storage unit.  The unit is in Gabriel Bingham’s name, and now Adam remembers it, but has never been there.  But they find the key in his penthouse.  Adam tells them they can search the storage unit because he has never been there.  But mystery woman happens to be entering the unit  and plants evidence, I guess the poison, in Adam’s things.

Vic tells Kevin she has suspects but doesn’t want to bias his hacking.  Then she shows up at Harry’s Bar and tries to flirt with Travis whilst still doubting his innocence.  I like Travis even better now because he said “saboteur”, one of my favourite words.  Travis cannot figure out why he can see that Puka is a slime, and she cannot.  She wants to know why Travis hit Puka, and he tells her that Puka dissed Vic.  Meanwhile at the pool lounge Puka is telling a different version of that story and Dummer  is trying to question Puka about Travis.  Puka surmises that it was something Dick said to Dummer and realizes he is a suspect now.  He is mortally offended and outraged.  He is relieved Dummer believes him, but she really doesn’t.

Okay, creepiest thing ever:  Prick says to Prison Doc as she passes by him in the prison hallway (?): would you mind taking a look at my wound, I am still hurting.  EWWW!  Best thing is, she blows him off!  Then the Warden appears and tells Prick that he has told his guards to shoot to kill if Prick or Ian try to escape when they go to testify at Adam’s trial. 

Dick visits Prick.  Dick is concerned about Dummer and Vic and wants Prick's help.  Prick is a prick.  But he says he has nothing to do with Puka or Travis.  He tells Dick to be more like him and interfere.

Kevin is hacking away and finds something disturbing, so I am guessing he finds evidence of Nat sabotaging Newman?  He goes to CL and confronts Nat about working with Prick.

Travis and Vic kiss after more sparring about trust blah blah.

The cop returns to the penthouse with the evidence (poison?).

Previews:  Sharon to zombieSage:  GO AWAY! and Faith asks her mommy who she is yelling at; Chelz to Dylan: now you think he is guilty too and you want to take him away tonight; Nat to Mariah: Like you are not trying to shut me out of the picture so you two can have mediocre sex again, and Mariah says, what did you say to me?

• Love 8

So Natalie has an exit story. Good. But wtf does she care about Adam and why would she go after him? I suppose the same reason she has this absurd loyalty to Billy.

If Victor is going after Adam for Paragon -- which is what led to the whole Marco debacle -- that actually makes some sense. Adam always seemed to get off scot free over that. But Natalie? Whatever. Just get rid of her.

Have I mentioned how happy I am HK got a prime time gig and is going on recurring soon?

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, miamama said:

So Natalie has an exit story. Good. But wtf does she care about Adam and why would she go after him? I suppose the same reason she has this absurd loyalty to Billy.

If Victor is going after Adam for Paragon -- which is what led to the whole Marco debacle -- that actually makes some sense. Adam always seemed to get off scot free over that. But Natalie? Whatever. Just get rid of her.

Have I mentioned how happy I am HK got a prime time gig and is going on recurring soon?

I think Natalie is just trying to make more cash.

Re Paragon, it never made sense that Adam was in that, but regardless, didn't his involvement come long after Prick first thought it was a threat to everything he holds holy, such as his company and the size of his wrinkled old dick?  I recall that the timing with Adam's accident and recuperation did not work for him to have been the instigator of Paragon, thus he cannot be the one who made Prick find Marco and have him wreak havoc on everyone's lives.

And speaking of Adam, why was Prick shedding tears for Adam the other day and today gleefully putting the nail in his coffin?

• Love 6

^^ There is a HUGE TWIST coming with this Victor story I believe. So Victor's motivations are not clear here. I think he's going to do something good instead of evil. ugh. 

I thought it was decided after much rewriting that Adam and Ian launched Paragon and the GC time warp kicked in to make it work. But I stopped caring so I could be wrong.

• Love 4

Victor could have taken the time to investigate Paragon, but his hate boner for Jack Abbott needed release so urgently that he unleashed a drug lord on Genoa City. 

we see Prick with a young woman who has been helping him frame Adam.  I guess this is Nat, not Chloe.  He wants her to put the final nail into his son’s coffin.  My son will finally understand what it means to betray me and to break all kinds of people’s hearts.  (???)  He gives mystery woman something and says Adam’s future or lack thereof depends on her flawless execution.  Whatever you do, do it expeditiously and immediately.  Be very careful, this is extremely lethal.

In fact, this sounds like the dumbass speech Victor gave to Marco in the confessional when that whole mess started.

I can't believe Vic and Dick need to ponder whether or not Luca is a slimeball. Dude looks like he should be thumbing coke-dusted dollar bills in the back office of his strip club as Stayin' Alive plays in the background. 

• Love 13

I can't believe Vic and Dick need to ponder whether or not Luca is a slimeball. Dude looks like he should be thumbing coke-dusted dollar bills in the back office of his strip club as Stayin' Alive plays in the background. 

The wit on this board. lol.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

So if its Nat doing Prick's bidding, why is Chloe returning to reek havoc on the denizens of Genoa City?   

It's probably a fake out. Meaning it IS Chloe Vic is conspiring with but we THINK it's Natalie.

Kevin mentioned recently how much Natalie and Chloe look alike.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, miamama said:

Kevin mentioned recently how much Natalie and Chloe look alike.

I think this is a red herring as well. They had Kevin say that she looked like Chloe not that long ago and then Natalie was complaining about it. My guess is that Kevin saw that Natalie had hacked into the Newman database (when she helped Billy) and probably some footage will pop up and all signs will point to her. I mean maybe she helped Luca but I don't think she is the one framing Adam. I think that is all Chloe. 

• Love 6

All good points.  I guess I always thought it was Chloe, since we knew she was coming back and hates Adam, so I thought the Nat twist was a good one, but it makes sense that they are trying to lead us that way and Chloe is the one who is working for Prick.  I don't get how Prick ends up doing good though, instead of evil.   And if that is the case I will be pissed!

I would rather find out that Prick has DID.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, bannana said:

I would rather find out that Prick has DID.

Yes........And his other personality is a gravel-voiced, bony brunette with a crush on Kevin.  I would love to see EB be forced to play that.

And with his father issues, I'd hope for a full court rendition, ala Bette Davis, of him singing, "I've Written A Letter To Daddy" in full drag.

• Love 10

Dirty little secret: Victor has had DID for years and was diagnosed in a scene from 2002 that wound up on the cutting room floor. The problem was that his other personalities included a misogynist fuckpole, a narcissistic drop of ass sweat, a 900 year old vampire eternally pursuing a cure for crotch rot, and an enchanted stick of turkey jerky. The writers felt the audience wouldn't believe that these were actually separate identities and scrapped the storyline. 

#truefacts

• Love 11

Dylan has the vial from the storage unit and there is much back and forth between Adam, Chelz, Dylan and Mikey, with Adam saying it is obvious that Prick planted it, and Dylan questioning how Prick could do all this from behind prison bars.  Adam seems resigned to his fate.  Adam figures his bail is being revoked.  Chelz pleads with Dylan.  Dylan feels for them and lets Adam off the hook for tonight.  He leaves.  Mikey is worried about the vial.  A policeman is stationed outside for the evening.  Adam thanks Mikey for everything and has a heartfelt convo with Connor and I guess this means he is going to go on the run.

Prick and Dick are blah blahing about what Prick’s family did to him, and what Dick says Prick did to them.   He wants to know why Prick is deliberately trying to rip apart the Newman family.  Dick reminds Prick of his crimes, and Prick reminds Dick of his and his siblings’ transgressions including turning in his father for fraud and suing him for money that was rightfully theirs.    He points out again what losers they would be without Prick.  Dick concedes that he had saved them but then Prick changed and turned against them.  His family is used to his shitastic ways, Dick says, but he has damaged Jack and Phyllis and Kelly and all he cared about was himself.  Prick screams he doesn’t give a damn about them, he only cares about his family but they blew up their own lives. And, he says, now Dick is here whining to him about life without Prick.  Prick says he needs no one.  He says he will get out and take back everything that belongs to him, and then he dismisses Dick.

Sharon tells Mariah she got the job with Chelz, and Mariah is thrilled, but zombieSage makes an appearance and Sharon goes all buggy-eyed.  Sharon looks fab though in a retro white dress.  Mariah tells Sharon that she has a plan to talk to a therapist on Sharon’s behalf, without telling the truth.  Sharon is now back on the “I need to be the one to tell Dick the truth” mantra, but that won’t last.  And it doesn’t.  zombieSage berates Sharon after Mariah leaves.  Sharon says that once the meds are out of her system she will be rid of zombieSage.  She yells at zombieSage to GO AWAY and Faith walks in and asks her who she is yelling at.  Sharon smooths it over.  Dick shows up complaining about Prick.  zombieSage shows up to egg Sharon on to tell Dick the truth.  Sharon’s eyes bug out.  Dick notices but Sharon rushes off to check on Sully.  Faith tells Dick that she needs to stay home with Sharon, that she was shouting about her meds.  Sharon comes back and Dick says they are staying in.

Kevin confronts Nat at Crimson Lights about helping Prick, but she points out that if she was helping Prick there would be no cyber-evidence to prove it.  During this convo I also found out that these two are sleeping together!  Kevin and Nat, I mean.  She is adamant that she is not working with Prick and never would.  Nat says someone is setting her up.  She suggests it is Mariah, but Kevin isn’t buying it. 

Mariah is also at Crimson Lights talking to a therapist about her nightmares.  The therapist leaves after booking an appointment with Mariah.  Nat walks up and wants to know who she is and Mariah says it is a hacker, which makes Nat think Mariah is colluding with Prick, and she talks about oil-spills.  Mariah and Nat argue about Kevin.

Kevin goes to visit Prick and ask about the sabotage and whether Nat is part of it.   They have a jokey conversation and Kevin leaves.  He sees the security camera on the way out, and I guess he plans to hack it to see who is visiting Prick.

Dylan arrives home and feels bad about his day because of Adam.  Dick, Faith and Sharon are having popcorn and watching a movie.  Dylan says he feels bad for Connor and Sharon’s eyes bug out.  Mariah shows up and tells Dick that Natalie is the saboteur.

Mikey goes to visit Prick.  Prick is having quite the day.  Mikey wants Prick to save Adam.  Prick says Mikey is pathetic to ask him for help.  Prick says Adam will get used to being innocent behind bars.  Prick asks if Mikey wants him to admit to framing the punk.  Prick says he will go into court and say his piece and my son will know what I think about him.

Kevin returns to CL and tells Prick denied everything, and he tells Nat he believes her but he doesn’t believe Prick.  He gets Nat to help him hack into the security camera.  And Kevin says “mystery saboteur”.  Thank you, Kevin.  They find the security footage and Kevin thinks it is Natalie, cause it looks like her, and she denies it.

Previews: Phyllis to Jack at the GCAC: Will you do me the honour of allowing me to whisk you away to the Abbott cabin? and Jack says, I wholeheartedly accept, while Billy looks on all frowny-faced;  Dummer to Puka at Newman:  You trashed my Aunt to Travis?  Why would you do that? while Vic looks on; Lily to Hillary:  Please pack your bags and leave, and Hillary replies: You are such a pathetic, vicious bitch!

• Love 10

Prick says he needs no one.  He says he will get out and take back everything that belongs to him, and then he dismisses Dick.

You'll see! He will make Genoa City Great Again!

They find the security footage and Kevin thinks it is Natalie, cause it looks like her, and she denies it.

Oh you just know it's gonna be Chloe. What a reveal- we never saw it coming. *yawn*

• Love 9

Oh, Sharon. You big moron. Why on Earth would you think not taking your meds would make you stop hallucinating Sage? When bipolar people in my family have gone off their meds, they START hallucinating and become super paranoid. You are so stupid, woman. I can't even anymore with this shit.

• Love 6

What the fuck is with the parade of masochistic morons visiting Victor in jail? You reclaim all that belongs to you, Shitlord, though I sincerely doubt anyone has sacked and pillaged your chest full of virgin's blood, crypt dust, and those two cobwebbed Cialis pills. If Victor doesn't need anyone, why does he keep letting prison doc defile herself with his mummified manshaft? I think what he meant was that he doesn't need anyone who disagrees with him, points out his crimes, or declines to pledge their fealty to him.

Man, I forgot how bracing hating Victor could be. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, jewel21 said:

Oh, Sharon. You big moron. Why on Earth would you think not taking your meds would make you stop hallucinating Sage? When bipolar people in my family have gone off their meds, they START hallucinating and become super paranoid. You are so stupid, woman. I can't even anymore with this shit.

meh, it's just chuckles having some fun at sharon's expense is all.

plus he gets to use herb again...btw, does she still look like a cast member from the walking dead?

• Love 6

Previews: Phyllis to Jack at the GCAC: Will you do me the honour of allowing me to whisk you away to the Abbott cabin? and Jack says, I wholeheartedly accept, while Billy looks on all frowny-faced; 

That loser NEVERBilly has been in every scene of Phack's (either actually or he is talked about) since FUCKING OCTOBER. When will it END??????????????? 

#freeJack

What is Victor growing on his face? He looks stupid.

Man, I forgot how bracing hating Victor could be. 

Yeah, me too. But then I think about NEVERBilly and I don't mind Victor so much.

• Love 5

Decades of exposure to the undead lizard king have honed my hate game to near superhuman levels. Just when I think Victor has maxed out my rage reserves, along comes specimens like Babaloo and Buttbiscuit who force me to replenish the tanks. Pratt has laid down the gauntlet, and I could do no less than to pick it up and figuratively shove it up Billy's nostril before using it to absorb the propane pomade on Luca's head. 

Billy does desperately need to get out of our faces. I can't even enjoy a Jack scene anymore without him lurking in the background like ugly wallpaper or having his name uttered. I'm surprised he's not shoehorned into scenes with other characters in this effort to make him happen. He and his cavernous noseholes are so arousing to women that Sage should be haunting his bordello and ghost-humping him until an orgasm sends her into the light. Why aren't Neil and Devon fighting over him already? If Marco's not actually dead, he'll be battling his way back to Genoa City to steal Jack's life again. Not for the money, no. Not even for Phyllis. He'll risk everything to return to the scene of the crime solely for the honor of calling himself Billy's brother. 

• Love 11

Yeah, I can't enjoy Jack either and I now HATE GT's Phyllis (whom I once adored). Watching Phack together is torture because the only purpose of their scenes is to show us that Phyllis would rather be pawing Moobs. It's gotten to the point that I'm longing for Jack vs Victor scenes. Really desperately longing for them. (Pray for me, you guys.) And I'm overjoyed to see Jack with the WINTERS. 

I realize that Buttbiscuit has so made me sick that I said he's been in Phack's scenes since October. I guess it's been "Billy" who has. This abomination didn't appear on our screens until January -- though it feels like a horrifying eternity.

• Love 10

you know, i don't mind hijack in theory, i just want my jackie to realize what hillary is up to but decides to go along with it cause he just doesn't give a shit and is in it just to rub it in phyl's filthy face.

• Love 10