Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

I tuned in today.  I was rather excited to see some developments on the baby storyline!

Sharon actually confesses all to Mariah, who really comes down hard on her.  And rightly so.  She cannot believe that Sharon didn't know she was not preggers, and that once Sharon learned the truth, and Dick had lost Herb, that she let him continue to suffer.

Dick went to the PARK to read Sage's journal, and so here we all are, Sharon included, thinking that the journal will inform Dick that Sully is actually Christian.  Which would have been good, if it also revealed that Adam is the father.  I wanted to see Dick in on it with Sharon and keep the secret together.  But they are going a different direction.  So Dick is enraged and heads over to the penthouse to demand to see the letter Sage wrote to Adam.  Adam's not there but Chelz is and she figures he knows the truth about the paternity.  When she tells Adam, he says that Sage would not have written that in her journal so maybe it is something else.  

Meanwhile, Mariah has convinced Sharon that she has to tell Dylan the truth and Sharon is about to tell him in the PARK, when Dick shows up and tells Dylan he needs to arrest Adam for murder!  Does he mean Sage's murder?  Christian's murder?  Dr. Anderson's murder?

There was a bunch of blah blah between Lauren and Michael about him getting his law license reinstated, and he talks about early retirement and she says no and blah blah.

Adam was at the prison haranguing Pricktor, which is okay with me, but surely he has something better to do.  Later Prick has a flashback to his confrontation with his own father, and then he feels all sad, because he remembers that back then he told his asshole father that money doesn't mean everything, family does.  Ouch.  His own words have come back to haunt him, so he punches the wall, but doesn't need the good doctor's ministering. (The flashback of course featured the amazing George Kennedy and they had a In Loving Memory for him at the end, which was nice.)

Drinki meanwhile didn't drink that little bottle of vodka she was holding the other day, and I can see why, what kind of a drink was that!  She realizes that she needs to solve her own problems and decides to get a divorce from Prick.  This makes me happy but somehow I know it won't stick.  Or is this to get her out of the way so Prick can marry the Doc? 

Previews: Adam to Dick, I am telling you I didn't do it, and Dick says, prove it, show me the letter that Sage gave you; Cute bartender to smirking Luca, what can I get you? Sharon to Mariah, I will lie to keep Sully, and Dylan walks in.

• Love 10
20 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I feel like I'm supposed to view Billy as a victim and feel sorry for him, yet the writing refuses to show me WHY I should buy into his insipid woobie act. He's all shirty about how Jack treats him, yet I don't get scenes of Jack being a dick to him, unless Billy defines dickishness as a failure to indulge his every childish whim and whine (answered my own question there, didn't I). Am I supposed to pity him because Victoria doesn't want his jerk ass? I don't even like Victoria, but I can see exactly where she's coming from with Billy. Let me get a violin to play for the pasty asscake who decides to impose himself upon his brother's marriage.      

image.jpeg

This is kind of where I am too.  Seriously: considering Coma Week, I've had no problem with the idea of Billy going through a minor personality swerve--the guy nearly died, so his being less of a lively snarker and more of an overtly sarcastic grump after that actually made sense to me.  It still does.

The problem?  They didn't stop there.

• Love 3

Wasn't yesterday's CDN a case of two grand openings, or more?

One, Just Desserts [and Drinks] Season: our first server here, in one case, is our girl Mariah. She corners Sharon and dishes up a largish trifle, unappetizing to Sharon, who really doesn't even want to try a spoonful. Not if she can continue to avoid it. What's in that trifle? No whipped cream, people. Just Whipped Sharon, and, boy does she ever not want to abandon The Little House of Lies. 'Cause avoidance with a side of potential manpain. Shut the hell up Sharon. I'm beyond tired of you. Our second server has a tray of dry, frosty classic martinis, and she's Nikki, of course. Nikki may not have seen the light, and we've all been here with her before, but... She wants a divorce. This may relate Just Desserts Season to the opening of the weather event below:

Two, the opening of Tidal Wave Season, occasioned by the first seismic tremors of the horrendous tsunami called Victor's Repentance. Our server here is Adam, who maybe says a bit too much, but jeez, lookit poor old grampy there, banging his fist into the wall. Poor Victor. Poor Victor flashback. Poor unloved Victor. Poor psychotic old shit. But watch out, this is only the first rumbling. Or maybe that's Victor's lower tract.

• Love 6

So what ever Sage wrote is getting Adam arrested for murder? They're doing a number on her and making her worse in death. First she's the liar who knew all along Christian was Adam's but never told Nick. Now she's writing crap to make innocent Adam arrested? 

• Love 2
On 5/17/2016 at 8:06 AM, TwistedSoul7 said:

You know what, you probably right! He will get into a bad accident and then everyone will once again hover over him. RME. 

Maybe he'll twist his neck trying to shove it further up that pasty ass and we'll be treated to another round of Jill screaming that Nobody loves The Keebler.  Guess what, nobody does.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

So what ever Sage wrote is getting Adam arrested for murder? They're doing a number on her and making her worse in death. First she's the liar who knew all along Christian was Adam's but never told Nick. Now she's writing crap to make innocent Adam arrested? 

i'm hoping it will be cleared up during today's cdn eppy..

maybe it is just dufus misconstruing what he is reading...  no pictures yanno..

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, boes said:

Maybe he'll twist his neck trying to shove it further up that pasty ass and we'll be treated to another round of Jill screaming that Nobody loves The Keebler.  Guess what, nobody does.

*dead* 

I don't want to see Jill come be his mommy. Just no. I hate her with Cane but this will be worse. More coddling. ugh.

NEVERBilly's haircut is stupid. It's all high at the top and buzzed on the sides. It makes his long weird neck look longer and weirder. And those rolled up jeans??? What is that? He is the first Billy who can't wear a suit. He looks stupid in one. (And out of one.)

I cannot give a fuck about Nick/Adam/DEADSage/Sharon/Dylan. God that story is soooo bad. END IT. But I can watch that kid all day. Just leave the camera on Baby Prevert as he looks perplexed and disgusted and horrified and alarmed all at once. And I won't FF.

• Love 9

Okay, the big reveal and it was none of my guesses—Sage thinks Adam killed Constance Bingham. I do have a vague memory that Sage was suspicious of Adam when Constance died.  She wrote in her journal that he killed her because Constance figured out he was not Gabriel.  So Sharon naturally doesn’t tell Dylan about Sully.  He goes off to find Adam.  Dick is torn up that Sage looked him in the eye every day and lied to him, and Sharon had the crazy guilty eyes when he said that.  There is a  bunch of blah blah between them.  Dick says he has finished reading the journal, so that means there was nothing about Sully being Christian, at least that is what Sharon concludes.

Dylan is at Adam’s and tells him that Dick is accusing him of Constance’s murder.   Adam says he didn’t kill Constance, that he cared for her.  He asks about the voicemail that Sage left, and Adam says it was for Chelz.   Dylan tells them they are going to exhume her body.

Vic and Dummer are at pretend work today.  Vic is going to straighten out the energy division which apparently is a mess.  Dummer wants to help but Vic tells her no, and she looks wounded.  She says she has done her research and knows all about the energy division.  She spouts a bunch of upstream downstream blah blah and financial blah blah, and Vic is impressed.  Vic yells at the old boys in the energy division over the phone.

Mikey tells Kevin that he has decided to get his law license back.  Kevin misses Mariah and tries to talk to her, he wants to stay friends.  Mariah is upset by what she knows about Sully and Kevin can tell something is wrong.  He wants her to move back in with him but she walks out when she realizes that Natalie called him.

Across town, cute bartender is visited by smarmy Luca.  They talk relationships and he opens about to Luca about Tori.

Mike tells Vic and Dummer that Drinki is divorcing Prick and they are both upset to hear this news.  Vic thinks it will enrage Prick and he will go after Drinki.  Dummer is upset that Vic is so mean about her Gwampa and says, it is bad enough you sent him to prison.  Vic stomps out, no doubt to go her fave watering hole to visit her fave bartender.  Yup, there she is and she says she overreacted, and they dance.  Next time we see them they are back at his place having sexy times.

Back at the ranch Mariah arrives home and realizes Sharon has not told Dylan or Dick the truth and she is upset.  Sharon tries to justify keeping the secret, and she and Mariah get into a huge shouting match.  Dylan walks in, but didn’t hear what they were arguing about.  Mariah stomps out. 

Adam cannot figure out why Sage would lie and Dick shows up yelling at him.  Adam denies killing Constance and Dick wants to see the letter Sage gave him.  They both say the letter had nothing to do with murder.  Then Adam realizes that Prick must be framing him for murder as payback.

Luca shows up at Newman to give Dummer a pep talk.  And he is going to help her learn some energy biz stuff.  She asks him to write an email to the old school energy boys that Dummer will send from Vicky.  Whoops, that is stupid.

Previews:  Ash to notBilly:  Is there a new woman in your life?  Lily to Hillary:  You may be able to charm Jack but there is nothing you can do to shut me down.  Prison Doc to Prick:  You are not alone, AND HE KISSES HER FULL ON THE MOUTH WHILE HOLDING HER HEAD IN HIS HANDS AND SHE APPEARS TO ENJOY IT.  ACK! PUKE! 

• Love 12

TO SPINXELLA: I know that somewhere deep within you, you have a heart. A good one that doesn't want others to suffer. Think of the emotional wreckage that will result from a shot of Victor kissing the prison doctor. Even typing those words out caused a cold shiver to crawl up my spine. This is a humble plea for mercy.

Sage thought Adam killed Constance yet was still willing to jump on his disco stick. She let him comfort her after Christian "died." Constance didn't realize Adam wasn't her grandson until she was being ushered into the afterlife by Gabriel. Sage knew Constance was very old and very sick, which is why the Herb launched her Adam/Gabe scam in the first place. This story makes no fucking sense.

I wish Mariah would just tell Dylan. Sharon will eventually forgive her when she realizes Dylan's manpain isn't the center of the universe. I just hate watching a woman sacrifice her dignity for a talking tree. I'm sure that Sharon is very attached to Sully and it must be embarrassing as hell that she thought she'd given birth when she hadn't, but the sooner this comes out and Sully is able to adjust his vision to the glare coming off his father's waxed chest the better.

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Warning Will Robinson Warning! 

VicTurd kissing Meredith is gross. But it gets worse! She tells him she can't stop thinking about him! Yep! KMN

This is so funny. And apparently the actress really WANTED this role after reading about the character. lol. So she's not unhappy. Thank god because jesus.

• Love 7

Prison Doc is tending to Prick’s injuries again.  He’s whining about his useless family dancing on his grave.  They blah blah about forgiveness and hope and she touches his injured hand (blech).  She pulls away and says she has to keep things professional.  He says he is lonely.  And just like that HE KISSES HER mere seconds after she says this cannot happen.  I agree, Doc, this cannot happen while I am eating my lunch, please no!  She says again, as she pulls away, that this cannot happen again. And Prick has that smug look on his face.  He leaves and she is flustered and has a flashback to the KISS!  A guard brings Prick back to the Doc.  He apologizes for the KISS.  And then he tries to go in for another one.  I cannot describe how truly creepy this entire thing was.  And then the Doc says she cannot stop thinking about him.  Blech!  Prick says icky things about how the real prison is that he cannot have her, even though he wants her.  And then she moves in KISSES AND HUGS HIM.  Ack!!!  Stop this torture please!

Billy is at the lab with Ash asking her for her professional nose and advice on his newest B&S fragrance.  They blah blah about his custody agreement and Victoria.  Ash thinks he should quit whining, cause he got the company and is living in a mansion.  He says we doesn’t want to pine over Vic anymore, and Ash asks him if he has another woman in his life.  He says B&S is the woman in his life.

Lily hates Hillary, but she knows that she can put Devon and Neil in jail so she is in a quandary.

Phack are at the GCAC again, which I guess has replaced the Abbott mansion dining room. She’s distracted.  But she’s trying hard to talk herself into her enduring love for Jack.  Hillary and Neil show up and Hillary starts sparring with Phyllis about her marriage.  Neil tells Hill separately that Jack is his friend and to back off, and Hill says that Jack is her friend and they have something in common, both were held captive.  And she suggests that she could tell everyone about that but then Neil would go to jail.

Meanwhile, Jack defends Hill to Phyllis.  He suggests she is a lot like Phyllis.  Jack wonders why Phyllis is so put off by Hill, is it just because she screwed around on her husband, and Phyllis reacts emotionally to that.  Whoops.  Phyllis warns Jack to watch his back with Hill, and she leaves, no doubt to head over to Grey Gardens, where Billy is having icky sex flashbacks.  He cannot stand it either and heads out on his motorcycle.

Babby are in the PARK trying to be cheerful but he’s distracted by that whole sociopath son thing.  She encourages him to go see Damien, and he slobbers lovey dovey words all over her.

Abby and Ash chat at the lab about the whole Damien fiasco.  Abby continues to take the high road, when Ash admits that she didn’t believe Abby about Damien.

Ash then goes to the hospital to talk to Ben about Damien, and to encourage him to open up to Abby.  He’s got the guilts because his psycho son caused Abby’s fall.

Abby is at the GCAC reliving the fall with Lily, who is giving her a pep talk.  Abby wants to return to the happy times before Damien showed up.  Later Ben has the same idea in the GCAC guest room with rose petals strewn on the bed.  And they have sex but luckily we don’t have to see it.

Jack, Hill and Neil are meeting now, and she is proposing a weekend retreat to focus on strategy for the Foundation.  There’s some tension with Neil that Jack picks up on, but Hillary smooths it over.  Jack leaves.  Neil confronts Hillary about what she is up to with Jack.  Hill threatens Neil again.  He stomps out past Cane and Lily.  Lily goes up to Hillary and spars with her.  And once again Hillary taunts about Neil going to jail.  Lily threatens to tell Devon that Hill is hitting on Jack.

Neil is at Victoria’s favourite bar and orders a shot, but Cane shows up to talk him out of it.  Neil drinks anyways.   Cane takes Neil’s wallet and keys, and tells him that Lily may not protect him once she realizes what kind of person he really is.

Oh, Phyllis didn’t go to Grey Gardens after all, she went to the PARK.  Billy apparently rode his bike to the PARK as well.  She begs him to leave her alone, and he says he can’t and other really stalkerish icky stuff.  She calls him deranged!  She tries to tell him it was just sex, and he says more stuff that I don’t want to type, and then they KISS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK!  WTF?

Jack is at the lab with Ash telling her about the retreat.  She badmouths Hillary, and he defends her again, pointing out that GC is full of people who have made bad choices, like Billy.  Ash speculates that Billy is involved with a woman to get his mind off of Vic, and Jack looks surprised, and speculates that it was Fiona.  Ash says no, and Jack looks intrigued and curious.

Previews:  Luca to Vic, I know what it is like to be dismissed, but it would be a mistake for you to do that with Dummer, she is my direct conduit to Prick; Mike to Drinki, Everything seems to be as you requested; Dummer to Prick, Gramma is filing for divorce.

• Love 10

She calls him deranged!

Well, that's the most relevant thing she's ever said. I mean, it's really quite ridiculous. Billy is written straight out of a Lifetime movie. Phyllis is gonna find surveillance cameras in her bedroom next.

• Love 9

I haven't watched yet but I understand he says things like "If you were my wife...blah blah blah. I think of you all the time." What in the actual fuck is this? And how is she attracted to it?

It's making me laugh a little bit. Is he supposed to be like James Dean? Is that what they're after? Hence the tight rolled up jeans and the motorcycle? I'm so tortured and lost but I love ya! Baby, I love ya!

• Love 8
(edited)

Dude. He.sounds.like.a.stalker. And I have no problem standing behind this, lol. "I can't leave the room...I see your face....I smell your perfume...Jack doesn't deserve you....if you were my wife." These writers are off their rockers with this shit. Why would Jack ever want to be near this piece of crap?

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 8

Is he supposed to be like James Dean? Is that what they're after? Hence the tight rolled up jeans and the motorcycle?

yeezus miamama, now i've got "leader of the pack" as an ear worm.....

oh well, at least it's a song i know all the words to..

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, miamama said:

jeeeezus

Is this what's considered hot these days? A man unabashedly pushing his brother's wife to screw him? Cause this has got to be one of the most horrendous cheating storylines I've ever seen on daytime. They're not even trying to write Billy as sympathetic. It's insane. So congrats to Y&R?

• Love 7

I personally think Billy is just talking out his ass. He is a charmer and panty dropped. Always has been. Jack and Ashley were bang on. Billy is acting out because his life blew up again. He is angry with Jack (for whatever reason) and he is lashing out. He can call it whatever and he can spin his pillow talk all he wants, but him going after Phyllis like this just tells me it is not really about her. The fact he wasts no time moving on to Bethany says it and I have no doubt once he learns Victoria has moved on he will be pissed. He was at the thought of it. So all this cheesy dialogue from Billy right now is laughable because it will change in a months time. 

• Love 3
(edited)

It's very Pratt-like. He has people say whatever he needs to move plot in a moment and then they flip when the plot turns. 

But I get what HeatLifer is saying. Who finds this hot? I'm not the morality police and I get it's a soap but this is nonsensical. Does he mention Jack at all? Like "I know this will kill Jack but I WANT you." Anything like that?

Edited by miamama
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, miamama said:

It's very Pratt-like. He has people say whatever he needs to move plot in a moment and then they flip when it doesn't suit plot. 

That is how it has always been. 2 months ago he told Victoria she was his air. Now it is Phyllis? Last year it was Chelsea. I can't keep up.

• Love 7
(edited)
8 minutes ago, miamama said:

It's very Pratt-like. He has people say whatever he needs to move plot in a moment and then they flip when the plot turns. 

But I get what HeatLifer is saying. Who finds this hot? I'm not the morality police and I get it's a soap but this is nonsensical. Does he mention Jack at all? Like "I know this will kill Jack but I WANT you." Anything like that?

And just to clarify my own thoughts, I'm not even really talking about fans thinking Philly is hot. Good for them. I'm honestly happy some are enjoying this. But I'm referring to the writers. Yes, Billy is a player. But to write him as hating Jack THIS MUCH that he doesn't have a single thought about him and is pursuing Phyllis THIS hard? You'd think Jack killed Delia, for fuck's sake. Something doesn't add up. And I don't care about ships. I care that this is completely destroying Jack/Billy for no reason. Why not write Billy as having some regret? A part of me feels like Billy is actually being thrown under the bus, not Phyllis, to make this work.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 7

Right. I get you. I meant who would think this is a great soapy affair (because as Twitter proves people will jump on any ship). Billy is spiralling is the story. I get that. But Jack cannot forgive this. It kills the brother relationship AND Phack. (For me.) It's too nasty. 

I wonder if that's why it has to be BAAAAD. Billy is fucked so bad he's acting INSANE. I'm not suggesting I get it but the writers must have a plan. Even a bad one.

If Billy showed compassion for Jack this would be a Philly love story. But it's not. It's a Billy in destruction mode story. Phyllis is his fix right now. 

But the writers are going too far because Billy-Jack is done after this. So #fail.

Kind of like Victor Marco. Pratt is tone deaf. 

• Love 7

I'm afraid we're going to be subjected to the sudden revelation of years of buried resentment from Billy towards Jack for untold crimes like being the preferred son and other such nonsense. I think that's what is behind all of this: the set up of Jack vs. Billy for the ages. RME.

None of it makes sense because Jack was more of a father to Billy than a brother. And we all know that Jack was the original Abbott screw up. Billy was just Jack 2.0. As well, there was too big an age gap and too much affection for too long for this to be a Cane Abel or Isaac Ishmael story. 

I no longer give a fuck. Billy died when Noah tapped him on the head as far as I'm concerned.

I look forward to Jack's rage (Peter will be magnificent) and liberation from this asinine Philly storyline. It has to end eventually, right?

• Love 6

But the writers are going too far because Billy-Jack is done after this

Don't bet on it. Pratt and the rest of these bozo's burn every script as soon as it's produced. They can't remember what happened from one day to the next, let alone one week to the next. There will be some crisis and all will be forgiven. Or just completely forgotten and we'll sit here going WTF just happened. AGAIN.

• Love 4

I watched it. Jesus Christ. They are both so fucking gross I can't even. He is lusting after her perfume "Scarlet Mist by Jabot" -- the one Jack named after Phyllis. And this turns her on.

Billy makes references to how tough she was at Restless Style. And how hot that was. I guess when she stole Lucy out of Victoria's arms that was hot too?

They can take on the WORLD. Nothing matters if I have you. 

um. Ok. Whatever, show.

Jack's clueing in though. 

Also NEVERBilly and Ashley have no sibling chemistry. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Right. lol. He can't function any more. It's making me laugh because it's so absurd. Poor NEVERBilly. He's got it bad for Jack's Red. And she can't stop thinking about him.  And then spoilers say

Spoiler

Jack and Phyllis reconnect next week.

WTF? Is she deranged, too? This  is the stupidest soap affair EVER. 

Peaches: you are right. Jack will say "No worries, Billy. You were sad because I'm a lousy brother." All will be forgiven. But for me they are not even brothers now. And I'll never enjoy that dynamic again.

Off Abbott topic: Why the fuck is Neil drinking again? I'm guessing they will push him with Nikki, right? That's why because drunk Neil. Just no.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 3

I hope Jack introduces Billy to Scarlet Mist 2.0 via the hockey stick on Buttbiscuit's wall. 

You or I might not be the morality police, miamama, but I am deputizing myself the creeper cop and I ask, nay, demand that Dylan arrest Billy Abbott on charges of making my teeth itch with his deviance. Goddamned nasty-ass slithering eel.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, miamama said:

This is so funny. And apparently the actress really WANTED this role after reading about the character. lol. So she's not unhappy. 

BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?! 

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

The words coming out of Billy's mouth are just so freaking outta control. They went from sexual attraction to OMG I HAVE LOVED U FOREVER in the span of one episode.

Plot meet point? Zero to 100. I could deal with an affair but this "You and me against the world" nonsense. Who fighting them? 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

Plot meet point? Zero to 100. I could deal with an affair but this "You and me against the world" nonsense. Who fighting them? 

This idea that Jack (and Vic) has been in the way is so asinine. It's obvious the writers are making this stuff up with no regards to history.

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

This idea that Jack (and Vic) has been in the way is so asinine. It's obvious the writers are making this stuff up with no regards to history.

It is so ridiculous that I barely listened to their dialogue in their gross scene in the PARK today--it just doesn't make sense, and I just don't see JT as Billy.  I try to imagine BM saying the same lines and then I realize it is the writing of the character that really isn't Billy.  Or even imagine BJ saying these lines to Phyllis.  It is like he is an entirely new character.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

These are just two random people having a stupid cliche affair. 

I had accepted GT fully as Phyllis but now I can't recognize these people. Phyllis slobbering all over Billy? And him declaring his long deep passion for her and wanting her to be his WIFE??? And that getting her all hot and bothered? I don't even feel angry about it any more. I'm checked out.

I'm far more interested in Jack humanizing Hilary. That has some possibility and merit. And you know, it's Y&R.

2 minutes ago, bannana said:

It is so ridiculous that I barely listened to their dialogue in their gross scene in the PARK today--it just doesn't make sense, and I just don't see JT as Billy.  I try to imagine BM saying the same lines and then I realize it is the writing of the character that really isn't Billy.  Or even imagine BJ saying these lines to Phyllis.  It is like he is an entirely new character.

Exactly.

• Love 7

What I don't get is why reunite Villy for a week only to do this? If Billy has long been in love with his brother's wife WTF was with him genuinely encouraging Phyllis to fix things with Jack mere weeks ago? Or all the times Phyllis has declared her love for Jack over the past weeks? I guess they were in denial because this was forbidden and they were obligated to Jack and Victoria? Please. Jack and Phyllis have been a thing for 20 years and Philly something like 9. 

It's really off the rails. I don't know why I keep trying to make sense of it. 

• Love 9

I think TPTB used Villy fans to introduce Billy on the canvas. I mean, does Ghost!Billy! seem even remotely like the Billy on screen today. Like, whew, totally different dudes. This is why I don't blame JT for this storyline and how it's coming off. It's the writing, 100%. I don't care who could be playing him. BM couldn't pull this shit off either. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, miamama said:

Does he mention Jack at all? Like "I know this will kill Jack but I WANT you." Anything like that?

I'm quoting myself. sorry. That feels slightly crazy.

So Billy not only doesn't allude to the pain he will cause Jack he says they can fight everyone to be together. Holy fuck me. Jack has been the big obstacle to your big love. lol.

I think TPTB used Villy fans to introduce Billy on the canvas. I mean, does Ghost!Billy! seem even remotely like the Billy on screen today. Like, whew, totally different dudes. This is why I don't blame JT for this storyline and how it's coming off. It's the writing, 100%. I don't care who could be playing him. BM couldn't pull this shit off either. 

But as recently as today the great Villy love was being referenced. I don't know. I guess Philly fell in love under everyone's radar, including ours. ;) I still hate JT and think he's an absolute miscast. But at the moment the writing is the bigger problem. Agreed.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, miamama said:

I haven't watched yet but I understand he says things like "If you were my wife...blah blah blah. I think of you all the time." What in the actual fuck is this? And how is she attracted to it?

It's making me laugh a little bit. Is he supposed to be like James Dean? Is that what they're after? Hence the tight rolled up jeans and the motorcycle? I'm so tortured and lost but I love ya! Baby, I love ya!

Maybe he will be like Fonzie from Happy Days. But this time when he jumps the shark, the shark will eat him. 

• Love 8

I wish they'd just have created a new character for JT to play. And he could have ridden in on his motorcycle and swept Phyllis off her feet. Why did they have to destroy what's left of the Abbott family?

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, miamama said:

I wish they'd just have created a new character for JT to play. And he could have ridden in on his motorcycle and swept Phyllis off her feet. Why did they have to destroy what's left of the Abbott family?

Me too. I don't know why they had to recast Billy again. Should have just given viewers a break.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Pretty much. They know they have a dedicated fanbase and it was the smarter play. Billy return from the dead devoted to Victoria and trying to be better for his kids. Yada yada. People fell for it. Then the shift happened. I actually didn't mind him getting his scheme on against Victor. At least they still showed his care and concern for his brother and so called love of his life. 

I don't know when it shifted but when it did I was just confused. I still don't know where this grand loved apparently came from. I also never will buy him purposely hurting Jack and saying this asinine stuff about Phyllis. "Be with me and I will never let you go. You will be the only thing that matters." Seriously? Is Phyllis a moron? She watched this man crawl after Victoria for years but SHE is what will change him?

I can't. LMAO. 

• Love 11

"Be with me and I will never let you go. You will be the only thing that matters."

It's such comedy, it really is. Ghost!Delia! is like :O.

And Phyllis should be like, "Ok, you tell Jack, byeeeeeeee."

• Love 2

I think the most laughable for me was the stuff about Restless Style and how she "elbowed" him with her confidence or some such shit. lol. Yeah that's how I viewed Billy's relationship with Phyllis then. Him being titillated by her awesomeness. That was around the time of the Lucy debacle. Then Phyllis fucked Billy over with the Ricky stuff. And Billy taunted Phyllis about her hit and run. (And Nick gave him a bloody nose for it; but Billy smirked and felt it well worth it.) That's when their love was born, you guys. Who KNEW???

And when he described "sexy, independent blah blah" presumably Phyllis as the Brash and Sassy girl to Ashley. That is Victoria's FUCKING CREATION. Victoria Newman's first business success. But now it's all about Phyllis because he has it so bad for sister-in-law. And he's obsessed with Jack's perfume for Phyllis, too. It's all he can smell.

It's like a big fat FUCK YOU to fans (except those who migrated over from GH to follow JT and are watching for the first time and don't know any of this).

Have your love affair random people I don't recognize -- I don't care. But do the writers have to shit all over what we watched for years?

• Love 13