Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: CA-Ca-Candidate for Cri-Cri-Crime

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

If Claudia is really MI6, I think Zapata (if she's undercover) didn't kill her. Probably, she knocked her out with some magic bullets, and told Burke she's MI6 in order to further gain her trust.

In the world of television, how did Reade run out of bullets??!! Would have been nice to see how he taken down the other assassins.

Weitz is Lebron! That was funny! He was likable this episode. Good to see him be productive and not only used for dumb comedy.

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, mxc90 said:

If Claudia is really MI6, I think Zapata (if she's undercover) didn't kill her. Probably, she knocked her out with some magic bullets, and told Burke she's MI6 in order to further gain her trust.

It's possible given the way it's playing out.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, mxc90 said:

If Claudia is really MI6, I think Zapata (if she's undercover) didn't kill her.

If Claudia is really MI6, how was she going to justify branding an FBI agent with a hot fork. Reade loses his job because an undercover MI-6 agent and an undercover CIA agent torture him and break into the FBI network.

• Love 1

I just find the FBI's stupidity this season to be hilarious. They KNOW that because of the massive amount of drugs Jane was given she'll start forgetting things, become paranoid, hallucinating, and become disoriented. So of course they'll allow her to be a part of active missions and carry a gun in the field. The woman is so physically compromised it's laughable. It would be like taking your sundowning grandpa or aunt with rheumatoid arthritis out in the field on one of their ridiculous mission impossible-esque operations. Regardless of any institutional knowledge or special expertise that she may have, her condition is far too unstable for them to allow her to do anything more than monitoring operations on com's or in a surveillance vehicle. 

Furthermore, they don't seem to be doing any regular monitoring of her condition. Even if she hadn't reverted to Remy she might start hallucinating and disclosing sensitive and classified info in random places. So it's unsurprising that she's managed to restart Sandstorm and is planning a mission to break out Shepherd and the FBI is freaking clueless about all of it. 

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 7

So much word to your post, HunterHunted. But then the FBI as portrayed in this show is such a bunch of morons, are you surprised Jane can run free and do whatever she wants. At least Weller seems to be catching on to her. I can only hope they shoot each other dead in coming episodes.

The head FBI guy, don't know his name, is apparently written by the same person who writes Rich Dot Com's dialogue. So OTT and not funny for some guy who's suppose to be in charge of FBI field agents. But then, see second sentence above.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

At least Weller seems to be catching on to her. I can only hope they shoot each other dead in coming episodes.

At the very least this didn't drag out the entire season, especially according to the promo.

• Love 1

I agree with the CIA lady.  Reade is unfit for duty.  He should have been fired ages ago, not only for his inobjectivity with Tasha but for whatever he did when he thought he got raped by his coach and for whatever he was doing with Hirst.  She made him the Assistant Director and when she was revealed to be bad, all of her appointments should have been cancelled.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, saber5055 said:

The head FBI guy, don't know his name, is apparently written by the same person who writes Rich Dot Com's dialogue. So OTT and not funny for some guy who's suppose to be in charge of FBI field agents. But then, see second sentence above.

While I enjoyed his dialogue I was actually thinking the same thing - he sounded like Rich! 

Bit of a meh episode otherwise. They really need to wrap up Zapata's plot - it's getting tiresome. But the same applies to Jane's plot. I think the show has run its course. I vote for a reboot with Patterson and Rich being the leads.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, saber5055 said:

At least Weller seems to be catching on to her.

The new drinking game will be when Jane/Remy and Kurt hug, drink when you see the close-up of either one rolling their eyes. 

1 hour ago, MissLucas said:

I vote for a reboot with Patterson and Rich being the leads.

Seconded. Hearing no opposition, the motion passes. 

• Love 10
On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:53 AM, mxc90 said:

In the world of television, how did Reade run out of bullets??!! Would have been nice to see how he taken down the other assassins.

Weitz is Lebron! That was funny! He was likable this episode. Good to see him be productive and not only used for dumb comedy.

I think the same. It was a brutal killing for Zapata to carry out. I also don't know why she would legitimately be working with the evil lady crime boss, so she must be undercover in my eyes.

19 hours ago, MissLucas said:

I vote for a reboot with Patterson and Rich being the leads.

[Interior: NBC/ Comcast/ Universal meeting room]

NBC Exec 1: Any ideas for Blindspot?

Intern: Patterson & Rich get kidnapped and get tattooed. Now each tattoo is divided so they have to put their bodies together in weird positions so the whole picture can be seen. Every episode title will be an instruction from Twister...

NBC Exec 1: Exxxxxxcellent.....

• Love 3

With the exception of Patterson and Rich, this season has been tedious, as best. Weller/Remy is tiresome and Zapata seems to be off on her own show. After Marianne Jean-Baptiste and Idgie from Fried Green Tomatoes, the character of Weitz has no gravitas. I miss Roman's plotting.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, LisaM said:

With the exception of Patterson and Rich, this season has been tedious, as best. Weller/Remy is tiresome and Zapata seems to be off on her own show. After Marianne Jean-Baptiste and Idgie from Fried Green Tomatoes, the character of Weitz has no gravitas. I miss Roman's plotting.

Probably because Patterson/Rich are actually more proactive than the other characters that have been splintered off into their own uninteresting subplots.