Type keyword(s) to search

A Million Little Clues: Spoilers And Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, debraran said:

But then they'd have to get a dog like Colin who is 3 legged?

The guilt Maggie will feel letting him out, talking to Eric, is a bit more melodrama but contrived. Either way,not watching any dog being put down, tears me up enough in real life, don't want to relive it. I can't watch tortures, certain things on TV, don't want to feed that part of my brain anymore, enough in life that is awful.

It would only make sense to me if the dog that plays Colin had to lose the leg for some reason and they decided to write it in.   I just don't have any desire at all to watch Colin get put down.

And quite frankly I don't know if Colin has to be put down because Maggie let him out while talking to Eric, how you come back from that.   

Nash knows how people feel about dogs doesn't he?  He must.   

1 hour ago, debraran said:

But then they'd have to get a dog like Colin who is 3 legged?

The guilt Maggie will feel letting him out, talking to Eric, is a bit more melodrama but contrived. Either way,not watching any dog being put down, tears me up enough in real life, don't want to relive it. I can't watch tortures, certain things on TV, don't want to feed that part of my brain anymore, enough in life that is awful.

It would only make sense to me if the dog that plays Colin had to lose the leg for some reason and they decided to write it in.   I just don't have any desire at all to watch Colin get put down.

And quite frankly I don't know if Colin has to be put down because Maggie let him out while talking to Eric, how you come back from that.   

25 minutes ago, bybrandy said:

Nash said while Maggie is talking to Eric she doesn’t see Colin get out.  He’s lost for a while and what happens is the mystery now . He set it up for Maggie to feel bad 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, debraran said:

Nash said while Maggie is talking to Eric she doesn’t see Colin get out.  He’s lost for a while and what happens is the mystery now . He set it up for Maggie to feel bad 

Yes, my point is if they find Colin and he's fine, or the find Colin and he's slightly injured Maggie feels bad.   but it is fine.  If they find Colin and they have to put him down that is something people will never get over... I've seen dogs on television before.  Nash's choice is going to be something that people remember forever and never let go of.    Nash is naive if he thinks killing a dog on television is about making Maggie feel bad.. it will turn people off of Maggie forever.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, bybrandy said:

Yes, my point is if they find Colin and he's fine, or the find Colin and he's slightly injured Maggie feels bad.   but it is fine.  If they find Colin and they have to put him down that is something people will never get over... I've seen dogs on television before.  Nash's choice is going to be something that people remember forever and never let go of.    Nash is naive if he thinks killing a dog on television is about making Maggie feel bad.. it will turn people off of Maggie forever.

I think people gots the dread feeling from the 10/31 and 11/7 Promos, maybe tvguide saying Rome has to help Gary make a decision about Colin. Maybe a play on words or a cheap way to get people to tune in.  We all (mostly) love dogs

2 hours ago, bybrandy said:

Yeah, the thought of them killing off Colin simply for the Maggie/Gary relationship is what bothers me the most. I don't get how it's a compelling storyline, first of all, but killing off a dog for...what? Views? More crying? I think Nash may think that killing off a dog on TV is "risky", and perhaps it is....but there's usually one thing that unites 99% of the audience against a show and that is killing off a pet. 

I don't see this going well if he does it (which I'm pretty sure that he is). Yet, I'm really not surprised. This is the show that had Gary push Maggie into treatment and having him be right, and who is likely going to be giving Regina a baby or a child, either through an actual pregnancy or adoption, all so that Rome can get his dream kid. Oh, and who also thought Eddie/Delilah and baby Charlie were ever a good idea.

• Love 2

So...with the revelation of the last episode, it seems like it's NOT the death of Colin, after all! But it's more like the struggle to return Colin to his rightful owners. I can handle that, at least. 

I genuinely thought that they'd have Colin digest something he shouldn't have and that he was going to be taken to the vet, where Gary would have had to decide whether or not to put him down....but they went the whole "Colin had previous owners" route, which is much more tolerable.

So that means Colin is likely NOT the season 2 death. So, we're back at square one: either one of the main character's family members or Barbara Morgan and her husband, so Rome and Regina take PJ in.

I would be so relieved if it turns out that Colin isn't the one to die.  I didn't watch last night, was waiting to see what people said about the episode before I did.   

19 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So that means Colin is likely NOT the season 2 death. So, we're back at square one: either one of the main character's family members or Barbara Morgan and her husband, so Rome and Regina take PJ in.

As someone said in a thread a few weeks ago having Barbara Morgan and her husband die so Rome and Regina "adopt" PJ somewhat resolves the child issue for R & R.  And apparently I'm happier to contemplate the deaths of two humans over the death of one dog.  Not sure what I'd be thinking if this were real life but I suspect I'd still favor the dog or at least this specific dog over those specific people. 

• Love 1

So, this is the press release for the fall finale and now I'm definitely thinking that Barbara Morgan and her husband are going to die:

“time stands still” – Rome helps PJ through a personal crisis, while Gary and Maggie’s relationship takes a turn; and Delilah, Eddie and Katherine make tough decisions that will affect their families on the fall finale of “A Million Little Things,” airing THURSDAY, NOV. 21 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

What other kind of personal crisis could PJ be going through? 

Sounds like Gary DOES return Colin to his rightful owners, IF the turn means Maggie/Gary break-up. Or....it could mean the total opposite and Gary decides to propose. 

So, we're really pushing the Baby secret all the way to the finale, huh? And will they actually tell the kids BEFORE they find out on their own? Because I was always convinced that Sophie would discover it on her own before Delilah could tell her.

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Because I was always convinced that Sophie would discover it on her own before Delilah could tell her.

Me too, especially since everybody and the stranger in the park already knows. What a dumb, dangerous game Delilah is playing.

• Love 1

Also, what I DID miss was the press release for episode 8:

“goodnight” – A fellowship opportunity for Maggie forces Gary to reconsider his own future as the group must come together after a devastating loss on a new episode of “A Million Little Things,” airing THURSDAY, NOV. 14 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-14, D) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

Guest stars include Lou Beatty Jr. as Walter, L. Scott Caldwell as Renee, Drea de Matteo as Barbara and Jay Pharoah as Omar.

With the character of Mitch only appearing in the fall finale and not this episode, but Barbara appearing in both, maybe it's just Barbara who dies. But then there goes the theory of Rome taking in PJ, since Mitch would be alive and even though PJ isn't Mitch's son, why would he just dump the father that has been caring for him his entire life? 

But also, with Rome's family appearing in this episode, it sounds like the loss is on Rome's side, not related to PJ. So...now I'm even more confused.

29 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, what I DID miss was the press release for episode 8:

With the character of Mitch only appearing in the fall finale and not this episode, but Barbara appearing in both, maybe it's just Barbara who dies. But then there goes the theory of Rome taking in PJ, since Mitch would be alive and even though PJ isn't Mitch's son, why would he just dump the father that has been caring for him his entire life? 

But also, with Rome's family appearing in this episode, it sounds like the loss is on Rome's side, not related to PJ. So...now I'm even more confused.

Would the loss of Barbara be 'devastating' though? I can't see the group 'coming together' for PJ, who they barely know. Maybe one of Rome's parents, as I can see them rallying around him for that.

Just now, gonzosgirrl said:

Would the loss of Barbara be 'devastating' though? I can't see the group 'coming together' for PJ, who they barely know. Maybe one of Rome's parents, as I can see them rallying around him for that.

Hence why I'm now leaning toward Rome losing one of his parents, but I'm not sure which one. Maybe his father? 

15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Hence why I'm now leaning toward Rome losing one of his parents, but I'm not sure which one. Maybe his father? 

I would guess yes, since he's been the one with the issues so far. Thinking of the stuff between the brothers, and his intolerance of Rome's depression, etc. More drama to be mined there than from the mother, I'd guess.

Yeah, just reading this, I'm going to go with Rome's mom. Everyone would be devastated and they would turn out for that funeral and it would be unexpected and tragic, coming right after her big anniversary. 

But even there, it's not really all THAT shocking, right? Wouldn't it have to be one of the main cast (or maybe Barbara Morgan) for it to be truly shocking? The PJ stuff they're referring to is probably just Rome helping PJ deal with knowing Jon is his dad. 

• Love 1

Unless Nash is over the top trying to get more viewers, Romes' mom or dad wont cut heartbreaking AND a warning. Jon had no warning before you watched and he fell onto a car in episode one. No talk of TV, Internet or news which you knew would happen in real life. It became very much Barbara and the mystery.

A child's death is heartbreaking and will get more air time and gives Delilah a little more time, since who will bug her when she's comforting or in the middle of an awful situation.  Even an attempted suicide will be awful but "last words" make it seem pretty final.

Edited by debraran
On 11/5/2019 at 11:26 AM, Lady Calypso said:

Rome’s brother? 
Would they kill off his parent/parents after all that angst over the cruise?

Jons secretary? Can’t think of her name.

Edited by iwasish
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

Rome’s brother? 
Would they kill off his parent/parents after all that angst over the cruise?

Jons secretary? Can’t think of her name.

But Ashley is in Spain and Rome is comforting PJ. I thought of Rome's parents but would that need a warning before the show ? I would hope they say what it's for, hard to know what you'd be sensitive too.

I mentioned Mitch because I always got a weird  vibe from him, too controlling and probably has PTSD. If Barbara dies and leaves PJ, that would be heartbreaking especially if not Jon's son and "orphaned" in a sense but time will tell. I feel after all the good scenarios, some will be going "What?" when it airs.

So, I rewatched the preview for the next episode and there's a shot of Katherine confronting Delilah in what looks to be Rome and Regina's apartment. So I feel like it's definitely one of Rome's family members.

Plus, everyone looks too lax at the funeral from the preview so it HAS to be someone on Rome's side of the family. Plus, all of Rome's family will be in the episode. 

1 hour ago, spinxella said:

I don't like that either, Delilah doesn't need another to do the same thing to make it wrong but if he is going that way, so be it.  The whole hair thing was dumb though and not scientific. Since this guy likes to throw people off,  time will tell.

• Love 1

I don’t know how long it will remain up, but Romany Malcolm redid the voice over for the promo for tonight’s episode and posted it to his Instagram account. It’s pretty funny. I don’t know how to link it to here. 

The first show back is called The Kiss in January. (16) It is sounding from the extra cast, the play Grease, lots of dancers etc.

So I feel, no matter what tragedy happens, the play goes on and Sophie and Danny are in the cast, along with the main characters.

When asked about PJ's backpack Nash said :

It’s pretty pivotal this week.

DJ Nash added,

Boss Lady 65 @TiRiley

@heydjnash @AMillionABC This is a new question. It seems PJ carries the same yellow backpack everywhere. My son has asthma and life threatening nut allergies requiring he carry emergency meds. Is there some significance to PJ's bag?

1 reply 0 retweets 7 likes

Edited by debraran

This interview is ostensibly about this week's episode, but there are some spoiler/spoilerish things in it so... TV Line recap & Q&A with Nash.

Thoughts:

This doesn't bode well, but for whom is the question:

TVLINE | The death of Rome’s mom in the last episode: Was that was the death that you previewed before the season started, or should we still be worried?
His mom died last episode and you know the importance of that death was that Rome, the whole episode was written around the idea that Rome realizes that he is sad but he knows tomorrow will be a little better and the day after that will be a little bit better. Seeing him have control of his depression is one of the important ingredients in Regina realizing that they can have a child.

TVLINE | You know I enjoy talking to you, but you didn’t answer my question. So…?
People die, Kim. People die. It is a part of our show.

TVLINE | OK. Regina’s wanting to—
This moment we’re talking about right here, Kim. Let’s talk about this moment right here. As soon as you watch the season finale, you’ll say, “Hey, we talked about this moment. Woah, OK, right back here.”

So there is still a death to come.

I totally hate that he had Regina change her mind about motherhood, and I don't buy his reasoning. That's a fail for me. But this? This really pisses me off!

TVLINE | Delilah’s scene at the table with Sophie and Danny was rough.
In the second half of the season, now that Delilah has told the kids the truth, we see just how you know it’s even worse than she thought it would be. We’re going to be seeing both her attempts to clean up this mess and, you know, Katherine’s guilt because she was the one who was pushing for this.

UGH UGH UGH. It is NOT Katherine's fault ffs. It is 100% Delilah's and Eddie's fault. I guess he really doesn't see Delilah as the selfish, narcissistic beyotch she is. Grrr.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

So there is still a death to come.

Well, then this is new information, because Rome's mother was most definitely the death that was teased during the summer. 

12 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

UGH UGH UGH. It is NOT Katherine's fault ffs. It is 100% Delilah's and Eddie's fault. I guess he really doesn't see Delilah as the selfish, narcissistic beyotch she is. Grrr.

Yep, that was pretty much my reaction. Nash didn't need to mention Katherine at all for a Delilah question. There was no need. 

Also, I found this quote from another article from DJ Nash about the finale, about Delilah:

There's an innocence that Delilah was trying to retain for her children. Some of the fans have said that Delilah's selfish in not sharing the truth, but really for us, whether it was the right choice or not, she was keeping the truth from the kids because she was trying to protect them from losing their mother. They'd already lost their father. Now that the truth is out, Sophie's a woman who knows the harsh realities of life.

Yeah, no, fuck off, Nash. Nobody likes Delilah. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Do you interpret that the same way, or am I reading it wrong?

I think it would be bullshit if it WASN'T the death teased and that death is still coming up. 

Mostly because we're running out of people that would connect to the entire group. 

I think it'll be some death that's less important than Rome's mother. But apparently, this death is going to be in the season finale...so....who really knows, at this point. DJ Nash tends to talk out of his ass half the time. He's the one that's bragging online about his cameo...which was really just them using his actual passport in that one scene. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, may flowers said:

It amazes me how Nash will denigrate Katharine to beatify Delilah ... every single time. 

In real life his "Delilah" must be more appealing to him. ; )

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, then this is new information, because Rome's mother was most definitely the death that was teased during the summer. 

Yep, that was pretty much my reaction. Nash didn't need to mention Katherine at all for a Delilah question. There was no need. 

Also, I found this quote from another article from DJ Nash about the finale, about Delilah:

Yeah, no, fuck off, Nash. Nobody likes Delilah. 

There are a lot of people that Nash can write off, Eric, Andrew, Theo, Maggie, (by death or plane) Elliot.

Next show has them still discussing it like they should and it seemed to be a school hallway maybe that Deliah tells Sophie, "I didn't kill your father"  or something like that. It's good that it isn't swept under the rug yet, and I hope they have real discussions, not just melodrama.

Elliot is in next one I think, might be later and a girl Claire played by this actress. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4231753/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t16

Rome's depression doc is in next show also.

3 minutes ago, debraran said:

Elliot is in next one I think, might be later and a girl Claire played by this actress. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4231753/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t16

Well, they're skipping ahead three months, so basically bypassing the entire summer right into the end of September so...apparently, they cast for Grease before summer started but are performing Grease after summer ends? What? I'm pretty sure that's not how school plays work. At all.

• LOL 1

Another interview by Nash which is just as confusing as all of his other interviews.

Some gems:

DEADLINE: You mentioned the innocence Jason Ritter brings to Eric. Was that a deliberate choice? Will Eric turn to be a villain?

NASH: I think nobody in this show is innocent and nobody in this show is guilty, so,, right now, that innocent face is guilty of something, and we will see what those things are.

LOL, what does this mean?

NASH: Since the pilot, we have been wondering, would Delilah tell the kids. Now that the kids know, we see her reason for not wanting to tell the kids was, they lost their dad, she didn’t want them to lose their mom, too. Based on Sophie’s reaction and even the way Danny got up from that table, it appears as though they have lost their mom. And as that’s happening, we see Theo learn the truth in the worst way possible, so while many have called Katherine a saint, and I love that, Katherine was certainly a catalyst in all this. She pushed for Sophie, Danny, and Theo to know the truth, and it is having a very adverse effect on those kids. Now the three of them are going to have to do a major cleanup to what’s going on in their family.

Yeah, how dare Katherine want to tell the kids the truth? I have to laugh at how Nash makes it seem like Katherine's the wrong party, here. 

NASH: Certainly, it affects the kids the most because the other people in the group already knew, but for Sophie and Delilah, I think the moment she smashes that guitar is the moment she went from being an innocent little girl to being a young woman who is now faced with the realities of life. If you think about it, when her dad died, it was devastating to learn that her mom was having an affair, and the only comfort she took in the last year really was from her music. Now to discover that the person that her mom was having an affair with was the person who taught her to play guitar is heartbreaking.

Yeah...when the fuck did Sophie find out about the affair in general before 2x09? Because, unless I'm interpreting this quote wrong, Nash is making it seem like Sophie found out that Delilah is a cheating cheater when her dad died but she's only finding out about the WHO in the equation right now.

NASH: It depends on who you ask. If you ask the A Million Little Things fan group, no, everyone thinks that a vasectomy doesn’t stick,  there’s a hundred different A Million Little theories, but for me, as the person who’s past right now with telling the story with the writers, yes. PJ is Dave’s son and Charlie is Eddie’s daughter. Jon did have a vasectomy. I’m happy to put those to rest.

Yeah, I'll just pretend the baby is Jon's and not Eddie's. It's more fun this way.

We will be looking at another mystery that presents itself in the second half of the year. We will also be meeting Eddie’s sister, who we talked about Eddie’s sister will be entering the scene, and we will see Eddie start a new phase of his music career. We will see Gary get a job again. We will see Maggie, now that she has ended her relationship with Gary, go on that journey to find herself that she promised herself she would do.

Eddie has a sister? Actually, correction: Eddie has family? Have we ever heard about anything about his family ever? Because we know a little about everyone else's family, but I can't recall any information about Eddie's family. 

Also, calling it: Eddie's new phase is finding a new instrument because Sophie smashed his guitars, Eddie didn't have insurance on any of them, and Sophie's too broke to buy him another guitar. Ok, kidding. He's probably just going to start teaching more kids to pay for more guitars.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Another interview by Nash which is just as confusing as all of his other interviews.

Some gems:

LOL, what does this mean?

Yeah, how dare Katherine want to tell the kids the truth? I have to laugh at how Nash makes it seem like Katherine's the wrong party, here. 

Yeah...when the fuck did Sophie find out about the affair in general before 2x09? Because, unless I'm interpreting this quote wrong, Nash is making it seem like Sophie found out that Delilah is a cheating cheater when her dad died but she's only finding out about the WHO in the equation right now.

Yeah, I'll just pretend the baby is Jon's and not Eddie's. It's more fun this way.

Eddie has a sister? Actually, correction: Eddie has family? Have we ever heard about anything about his family ever? Because we know a little about everyone else's family, but I can't recall any information about Eddie's family. 

Also, calling it: Eddie's new phase is finding a new instrument because Sophie smashed his guitars, Eddie didn't have insurance on any of them, and Sophie's too broke to buy him another guitar. Ok, kidding. He's probably just going to start teaching more kids to pay for more guitars.

Poor Nash, he tried so hard to make Katherine wrong in many interviews but she's not wrong to want the truth out. The people who caused the commotion are adults and must have learned at some point in their lives, that actions have repercussions.  Doesn't anyone do counseling in this show other than Rome?

I'm still astounded how much Nash loved the dog script for the  show. I was so disappointed in it.  He hyped it up, months before it was shown, he was hiking and was so upset he lost the wifi signal and had to wait to send the story to the writers.  I realize we all like different things but that story of switching dogs caused him that much joy and anticipation?

Edited by debraran
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Well, from the Deadline article mentioned above I was happy to see this nugget:

DEADLINE: Does the new phase of Eddie’s music career involve a different instrument because he ran out of guitars?

NASH: That’s amazing. No, one of the things that Sophie has to do is pay back those guitars, we will see her do that.

Nash also mentions that when the show returns in January, there will be a three month time jump, which I'm surprise at. 

One of the things that gives me a little hope about his treatment of Katherine is that Nash said in one of his tweets that he sees himself as Katherine more than any of the other characters. Not sure what that really means, if he has less sympathy or more for her, but I found that interesting. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Aryanna said:

I haven't been keeping up with this show this season. Are we any closer to knowing why Jon jumped?

Getting to know this gang better, the reasons multiply. 

Seriously I would say hidden depression and thinking he lost his money in a bad deal. Ashley never had a chance to tell him differently.  I feel the writers copped out with their “ million little things” comment and went somewhere else with scripts. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, debraran said:

A birthday gift for me.  I hope they do it well.  I have a feeling I’ll like it all but Delilah’s dream. Hope the kids have one too 

100 bucks says that Delilah's dream with Jon will end with Dream!Jon forgiving Delilah for the affair and admitting that he drove her to cheat or something.

It looks like Eddie's dream with Jon will be a rough one. According to TVLine, part of the episode synopsis is how Eddie's dream leads to a whole new mystery. I assume it'll relate to his eventual relapse (again, still waiting for that plot to happen, as I know it will at some point). It obviously has to connect with his sister as well, since she appears in episode 16. 

39 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

100 bucks says that Delilah's dream with Jon will end with Dream!Jon forgiving Delilah for the affair and admitting that he drove her to cheat or something.

It looks like Eddie's dream with Jon will be a rough one. According to TVLine, part of the episode synopsis is how Eddie's dream leads to a whole new mystery. I assume it'll relate to his eventual relapse (again, still waiting for that plot to happen, as I know it will at some point). It obviously has to connect with his sister as well, since she appears in episode 16. 

I think if Nash reads enough posts ( he has others help him snoop) he’s thinking time didn’t help, friends being nice to her , Sophie acting out , grandpa’s ramblings, let’s have Jon tell her it’s ok 😒
Still won’t work but I’ll love seeing him. ❤️
Eddie will fall but please don’t cheat. That’s a bit of overkill.

Edited by debraran

Seems like 3/19 show has 2 Stewart’s in it so flashbacks probably of the family eddies sister mentioned. I’m guessing Eddie in boat with Jon in his dream might mean someone drowned back when him and his sister were at cabin. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, debraran said:

Seems like 3/19 show has 2 Stewart’s in it so flashbacks probably of the family eddies sister mentioned. I’m guessing Eddie in boat with Jon in his dream might mean someone drowned back when him and his sister were at cabin. 

My best guess, based on information from the next two episodes, is that Eddie caused the death of the family friend. It sounds like it's a likely case of drowning.

It seems like they could have had Eddie out on the boat with the family friend, both could have been drinking heavily, the family friend fell in and drowned, and Eddie is misremembering the event, or maybe doesn't remember what happened at all. Maybe he doesn't even think that he was out there with the family friend when they died.

Did Rebecca say that the family friend who died was named Alex? If so, then we're getting two episodes of flashbacks/dream sequences with her.

27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

My best guess, based on information from the next two episodes, is that Eddie caused the death of the family friend. It sounds like it's a likely case of drowning.

It seems like they could have had Eddie out on the boat with the family friend, both could have been drinking heavily, the family friend fell in and drowned, and Eddie is misremembering the event, or maybe doesn't remember what happened at all. Maybe he doesn't even think that he was out there with the family friend when they died.

Did Rebecca say that the family friend who died was named Alex? If so, then we're getting two episodes of flashbacks/dream sequences with her.

I think so and more to why parents didn’t go back. I think someone saw a preview where Eddie is trying to save someone but I haven’t seen that yet.

• Love 1
Just now, debraran said:

I think so and more to why parents didn’t go back. I think someone saw a preview where Eddie is trying to save someone but I haven’t seen that yet.

Yeah, there are photo stills of the next episode and there's a shot of Jon in the water and there's another shot of Eddie reaching out his hand to save him. So it's likely that who Eddie actually is trying to save is the friend that died. 

Though, if Eddie doesn't remember exactly what happened, why is his sister/family trying to protect him by not talking about it? I get why Eddie would block it out if he feels like he caused the family friend's death, but how about his sister, and why is she only bringing this back up now? 

Again, this show has FINALLY gotten me curious about a mystery. Plus, I think that David is going to do very well with it. The question is if the writers will do well with whatever it is.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I wonder if they will do a time jump in the off-season to account for Maggie’s year in England.  

I hope so. That way, they can also age up Charlie so they don't need to have a newborn baby (who is supposed to be how old, by the way? She was born at the beginning of the season so she can't be more than four months, especially if Delilah was supposedly three months along when Jon died. Since it's been a year since his death, Charlie can't be too old). 

And also, with Maggie going, it MIGHT get her to mature a little bit. Maybe she can learn some things by actually going. I think the show would benefit from a year time jump.

• Love 2