Type keyword(s) to search

A Million Little Clues: Spoilers And Discussion

• Start Topic

Since this show seems to like throwing too much information out there in its promos and press releases, I thought a spoiler thread might be in order.

So, the promo for 1.5 lets us know that someone (not Regina) is preggers:

And the 1.6 promo reads:

Delilah grapples with her life-changing decision; Maggie and Gary babysit Theo; Regina finds out Rome's big secret.

So, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Delilah is the one with a bun in the oven. 

If true, I am pissed. This is some season 5 shit, not episode 5 shit.  Also, who's the Daddy?  Eddie or Jon?  This is really not a guessing game I want to play.

However, I guess it is possible that Delilah is not the one pregnant.  For one thing, it's incredibly obvious (but this show is not strong in the subtlety department).  Secondly, at the risk of sounding ageist, Delilah appears to have passed that part of her life.  We know it's not Regina (because she says so) and I'm going to go out on a limb and say it isn't Katherine because I don't think there was much maintenance sex going on between her and Eddie.  Maggie probably isn't even fertile after her cancer treatments and, even if she were, she's only been with Gary for a week, so he wouldn't be the dad.  That leaves 2 other possibilities:

1 - Ashley.  If this is the case, it has to be Jon's because, otherwise, why would we care?

2 - Sophie.  I actually think this is more of a possibility.  If Jon really was neglecting his family, or if Sophie felt like he was neglecting her, I can see that--maybe--she could have looked for comfort in a boyfriend.  It definitely wouldn't be far-fetched.

Ugh!  I wish pregnancy and babies weren't always used to for such cheap plot devices.

• Love 1

Stephanie Szostak who plays Delilah is 43 and I think that is probably her character’s age, too.  So, pregnancy is not impossible for her.  It might also explain why the show has been moving forward so slowly with only a couple weeks since Jon’s death.  I’d be willing to bet we’re getting a Who’s the Daddy?’ scenario.  We’ll be seeing flashbacks to Delilah and Jon having sex the night before he died since we already know she was doing the wild thing with Eddie next day while Jon was jumping.  We’ll find out the condom broke in one instance while they were too excited to get one in the other. And it also tells us what ‘life changing decision’ Delilah is grappling with.

• Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Stephanie Szostak who plays Delilah is 43 and I think that is probably her character’s age, too.  So, pregnancy is not impossible for her.  It might also explain why the show has been moving forward so slowly with only a couple weeks since Jon’s death.  I’d be willing to bet we’re getting a Who’s the Daddy?’ scenario.  We’ll be seeing flashbacks to Delilah and Jon having sex the night before he died since we already know she was doing the wild thing with Eddie next day while Jon was jumping.  We’ll find out the condom broke in one instance while they were too excited to get one in the other. And it also tells us what ‘life changing decision’ Delilah is grappling with.

Sadly, I think you are right...although that is precisely the scenario I don't want to see!

Szostak is only 43?  I didn't care enough to look it up, but I would have guessed late 40s/early 50s.  But, seeing that she's 43, we were probably at W&M at the same time...

ETA: My guess on her age was not based solely on AMLT (where she has been looking on a bit haggard).  I recently saw her on Younger, where she was made up and put together I still would have guessed older than 43.

Edited by HazelEyes4325
22 hours ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

Since this show seems to like throwing too much information out there in its promos and press releases, I thought a spoiler thread might be in order.

So, the promo for 1.5 lets us know that someone (not Regina) is preggers:

And the 1.6 promo reads:

So, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Delilah is the one with a bun in the oven. 

If true, I am pissed. This is some season 5 shit, not episode 5 shit.  Also, who's the Daddy?  Eddie or Jon?  This is really not a guessing game I want to play.

However, I guess it is possible that Delilah is not the one pregnant.  For one thing, it's incredibly obvious (but this show is not strong in the subtlety department).  Secondly, at the risk of sounding ageist, Delilah appears to have passed that part of her life.  We know it's not Regina (because she says so) and I'm going to go out on a limb and say it isn't Katherine because I don't think there was much maintenance sex going on between her and Eddie.  Maggie probably isn't even fertile after her cancer treatments and, even if she were, she's only been with Gary for a week, so he wouldn't be the dad.  That leaves 2 other possibilities:

1 - Ashley.  If this is the case, it has to be Jon's because, otherwise, why would we care?

2 - Sophie.  I actually think this is more of a possibility.  If Jon really was neglecting his family, or if Sophie felt like he was neglecting her, I can see that--maybe--she could have looked for comfort in a boyfriend.  It definitely wouldn't be far-fetched.

Ugh!  I wish pregnancy and babies weren't always used to for such cheap plot devices.

Oh Lord, this show already has too many storylines going. The last thing it needs is a pregnancy. 

Another reason why I will be pissed if it is Delilah who is pregnant (or if it had been Regina who was pregnant, even though we know that's not the case)...come on, people!  BIRTH CONTROL!  Both of these women are (were) in committed (committed-ish) relationship and yet neither have seventy-million kids.  They are obviously on birth control.  I would think Delilah, especially, would be on some sort of reliable contraceptive (think IUD or even having her tubes tied) she since was sleeping with two different men.  And yeah, if Jon got her pregnant, that might be inconvenient, upsetting, what not.  But let's say that Jon wasn't dead and Eddie got her pregnant?  

Despite male writers' (and some female writers') popular belief, women are not fucking morons.  Okay, yes, some women are incredibly stupid and sometimes, yes, oopsies happen.  But, really...pregnancy should not even be an option for Delilah's character!

End of rant...

• Love 2

Honestly if this is the way they're going then I'm not sure I'll continue with the show. That's a step too far into soap opera territory for my liking. I'm just really not into a "Who's the Daddy?" storyline for this show.  I honestly don't want any of them to be pregnant.  There's too much going on for that right now. I'm hoping it's a misdirection promo.

• Love 3
On 10/18/2018 at 1:08 PM, Sandman said:

Could it be a flashback to Katherine's pregnancy?

It's not:

I will be absolutely shocked if it isn't Delilah's at this point.  I'll also be jumping for joy because Delilah as the pregnant one is the worst possible thing this show could do at this point.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

It's not:

I will be absolutely shocked if it isn't Delilah's at this point.  I'll also be jumping for joy because Delilah as the pregnant one is the worst possible thing this show could do at this point.

Ew.

Yeah, Delilah being pregnant is the absolute worst. I never wanted her to be the leading female of this show. Plus, with her being pregnant, now there's a significant amount of additional empathy being forced on her from the viewers. Oh, poor Delilah is now pregnant and has to deal with the loss of her husband! Except...the baby is likely Eddie's and now she has an even more protective bubble around her in regards to her affair.

This better be leading to Sophie finding out and hating her mother for it. I need a ragey Sophie. Who knew that I'd want a pissed off teenager on my television? 

• Love 1

Doesn't it suck when you have to root for a teen pregnancy?  But, yeah, I'd much rather it be Sophie's than Delilah's.  I could deal with it being Ashley--which I think would actually be more useful for the show because it would most likely be Jon's (or else why would it matter?) and that would at least tie her to the central story instead of just making cryptic phone calls and hiding papers.

But no, it will be Delilah's.  For some reason, they want to try to paint Eddie and Delilah as some great love affair and...it's not.  Don't get me wrong, I'm all here for seeing Eddie work on his life and get his shit together, with the help of Rome and Gary.  That would be something I'd want to watch.  But him being a baby daddy for his best friend's wife?  No thanks.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

Doesn't it suck when you have to root for a teen pregnancy?  But, yeah, I'd much rather it be Sophie's than Delilah's.  I could deal with it being Ashley--which I think would actually be more useful for the show because it would most likely be Jon's (or else why would it matter?) and that would at least tie her to the central story instead of just making cryptic phone calls and hiding papers.

But no, it will be Delilah's.  For some reason, they want to try to paint Eddie and Delilah as some great love affair and...it's not.  Don't get me wrong, I'm all here for seeing Eddie work on his life and get his shit together, with the help of Rome and Gary.  That would be something I'd want to watch.  But him being a baby daddy for his best friend's wife?  No thanks.

I'd love for it to be Ashley's and have Delilah be driven crazy, trying to figure out if it's Jon's. I'd love for it to be Sophie's. Basically anyone but Delilah. Sadly, I'm pretty positive it's going to be Delilah and now there'll be more puppy dog sad eyes from her and everyone tip-toeing around her. 

...I'm very surprised with how much I dislike Delilah. It's been a while since I've had this level of anger toward a character and the majority of it has to do with the writing and how people are treating her about the affair that SHE started.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd love for it to be Ashley's and have Delilah be driven crazy, trying to figure out if it's Jon's. I'd love for it to be Sophie's. Basically anyone but Delilah. Sadly, I'm pretty positive it's going to be Delilah and now there'll be more puppy dog sad eyes from her and everyone tip-toeing around her. 

...I'm very surprised with how much I dislike Delilah. It's been a while since I've had this level of anger toward a character and the majority of it has to do with the writing and how people are treating her about the affair that SHE started.

Please...come sit by me!

I feel like they are trying to make Delilah the main character of this show, which I don't get.  I thought the center of this show was the friendship of 3 (-1) men, all played by very strong actors. Delilah is neither a strong enough character nor played by a strong enough actress to make whatever they are trying to do work.  If it does end up being her baby, which I'm nearly positive it will be, the viewers will have to deal with that rather than Rome's depression, or Gary's cynical survival, or Eddie's very late on-set maturing process.

Ugh, this is all making me mad.  And it's probably all for naught as, at this point, it doesn't look like we're even getting a full 1st season of this show, much less a 2nd.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

Please...come sit by me!

I feel like they are trying to make Delilah the main character of this show, which I don't get.  I thought the center of this show was the friendship of 3 (-1) men, all played by very strong actors. Delilah is neither a strong enough character nor played by a strong enough actress to make whatever they are trying to do work.  If it does end up being her baby, which I'm nearly positive it will be, the viewers will have to deal with that rather than Rome's depression, or Gary's cynical survival, or Eddie's very late on-set maturing process.

Ugh, this is all making me mad.  And it's probably all for naught as, at this point, it doesn't look like we're even getting a full 1st season of this show, much less a 2nd.

You know, I'm always all in for more females getting the forefront of these supposed male-centric shows. Women don't need to be plot devices for the men in these shows, and Delilah certainly is her own person, more so than Regina or Maggie are (Maggie has her story, for sure, but it's not...well written). If Regina was the main female, or even if they worked more on Maggie's role, I wouldn't be complaining and a good chunk of it has to do with those two actresses being able to pull off some pretty crap writing. But yeah, Stephanie isn't a strong enough actress ON TOP of the writing for her character being piss poor. 

We're dealing with other character's problems....but very minimally since Delilah's problems seem to take up more time than, say, Rome's depression. Because she's the grieving widow who also may be pregnant, she gets the bulk of the story. They're trying to distribute the time evenly, and I guess they kind of are, but it's the way they treat Delilah's character when she's onscreen is what pisses me off. 

Honestly, if tomorrow's episode does confirm Delilah's pregnancy, I don't WANT it to get to a second season. I'd rather the other actors, David Giuntoli especially, find better shows to appear on. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

This better be leading to Sophie finding out and hating her mother for it. I need a ragey Sophie. Who knew that I'd want a pissed off teenager on my television? 

I don't. At all.

If this is the way A Million Little Rageballs is going, I'm out.

14 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, if tomorrow's episode does confirm Delilah's pregnancy, I don't WANT it to get to a second season. I'd rather the other actors, David Giuntoli especially, find better shows to appear on. 

If Delilah is pregnant, and I fear she is, this show will earn the distinction of the earliest shark jump in TV history.  Not many shows can screw the pooch so completely so early in their run.

• Love 6

It seems to me, from the previews shown for next week's show, that possibly Delilah ISN'T pregnant and the positive test belongs to someone else and Regina lied to Rome about it. Possibly it's Regina's but she's not ready to say so?  

2 minutes ago, cardigirl said:

It seems to me, from the previews shown for next week's show, that possibly Delilah ISN'T pregnant and the positive test belongs to someone else and Regina lied to Rome about it. Possibly it's Regina's but she's not ready to say so?  

Not likely. From the preview, it looks like Delilah really is pregnant and it looks like Eddie finds out next week. 

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Not likely. From the preview, it looks like Delilah really is pregnant and it looks like Eddie finds out next week. 

Am I wrong to wish for a miscarriage?  I mean, I know (sadly) that it is devastating, but I'd rather watch that than Who's You Daddy.

Of course next week Delilah gets the suicide note. I want to find out what is in the note but I really do not want to watch a Delilah centric episode. 

3 minutes ago, Dani said:

Of course next week Delilah gets the suicide note. I want to find out what is in the note but I really do not want to watch a Delilah centric episode. 

I had...forgotten about the suicide note.  Also, I'm not sure I really care.  All it means is more Delilah, which is the absolute last thing this show needs.

• Love 1
On 10/23/2018 at 1:16 PM, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, Delilah being pregnant is the absolute worst. I never wanted her to be the leading female of this show. Plus, with her being pregnant, now there's a significant amount of additional empathy being forced on her from the viewers. Oh, poor Delilah is now pregnant and has to deal with the loss of her husband! Except...the baby is likely Eddie's and now she has an even more protective bubble around her in regards to her affair.

Taking this to speculation...

So, putting this here because the tweet was deleted so it may have been a mistake or released too early. So, until it's an official announcement:

I assume it was just released too early, in which case....bleh, a full season of pregnant Delilah and campy soapy TV tropes that can be spotted a mile away.

This is probably more speculation than spoiler, but it deals with something in a promo so I'm putting it here...

In the promo for 1.7, we get the "joyous" (eye roll, followed by retching sounds..) scene of Eddie and Delilah seeing their baby and the heartbeat on the ultrasound.  I have seen enough television to say that the odds are they are headed towards a miscarriage.  As someone who has gone through that, I can tell you that it is absolutely devastating and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. 

Except Delilah.

I know that makes me a horrible person.  Go ahead and judge me.

12 minutes ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

This is probably more speculation than spoiler, but it deals with something in a promo so I'm putting it here...

In the promo for 1.7, we get the "joyous" (eye roll, followed by retching sounds..) scene of Eddie and Delilah seeing their baby and the heartbeat on the ultrasound.  I have seen enough television to say that the odds are they are headed towards a miscarriage.  As someone who has gone through that, I can tell you that it is absolutely devastating and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. 

Except Delilah.

I don’t think Delilah will miscarry; I think the baby will be found to have some rare and dangerous condition that will require an intrauterine transfusion of blood from a related donor which will end up outing Eddie as the baby daddy.

I am an OB/GYN and don’t actually know of such a condition; so they’ll either make something up or pretend that Rh disease is treated this way.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

Except Delilah.

I thought about that briefly actually. More on the lines, I was thinking about what the breaking point would be for Eddie to start drinking. David Giuntoli said in one of his interviews that the stakes are really high for Eddie, in particular, with staying sober because he doesn't become a pleasant person when drunk. The promo definitely makes it seem like Delilah could miscarry, and I could see that being the case. If the show had stuck with either Jon's the father of the baby or had Delilah go through with the abortion and then having Eddie find out that the baby was really his later, then I could see that being the point where Eddie slips up in his sobriety. The show won't pass up the chance to have Eddie relapse this season, especially since it's up in the air as to whether the show will be renewed. I just don't know whether it would be a miscarriage or something else that has Eddie slip.

• Love 2

In the last episode the suicide not was on screen long enough that is was able to get a picture of it. I figured this is the safest place to put it. 

314C0C25-BC77-4993-863F-3F3412B05017.jpeg

Why is Ashley keeping this from Delilah?? And besides keeping it from her, she opened an envelope clearly marked “Delilah”. What gives her the right to do that? What did she think it was? Did she think the envelope contained something else?? They move every other story along, let’s get going on this!

• Love 4

So based on that letter Jon committed some sort of crime or is involved in some sort of scandal. He's not broke himself because he was able to set up Delilah financially and he trusts Ashley and if I'm reading the second last paragraph correctly, Ashley wasn't involved in whatever crime/scandal Jon did.

Maybe he was helping launder money for criminals through real estate deals and knew that when it came out, they'd kill him? This is really the only reason I'm hanging on after the irresponsible abortion plot so once they finally reveal it, I'm probably out.

• Love 2
On 11/1/2018 at 12:53 PM, vibeology said:

So based on that letter Jon committed some sort of crime or is involved in some sort of scandal. He's not broke himself because he was able to set up Delilah financially and he trusts Ashley and if I'm reading the second last paragraph correctly, Ashley wasn't involved in whatever crime/scandal Jon did.

Maybe he was helping launder money for criminals through real estate deals and knew that when it came out, they'd kill him? This is really the only reason I'm hanging on after the irresponsible abortion plot so once they finally reveal it, I'm probably out.

I don't even care about what Jon was doing, but I do think it had better be good.  So far, this show is all build-up and no payout and I fear this whole Jon/Ashley/Barbara Morgan thing will be more of the same.

• Love 2

It does look like we're getting a little bit of a time jump.  Since I'm assuming that 1.8 will take place only a day or two after 1.7, they have some ground to make up before their very special Christmas episode.  I read this over on SpoilerTV, which has so many ads that it pretty much stops my computer, so here's the bit about AMLT if you don't want to deal with that.

A MILLION LITTLE THINGS – Winter Finale – “christmas wishlist” – With the holidays quickly approaching, Delilah struggles with telling Sophie and Danny about her pregnancy; and although Jon’s absence makes this time of year especially difficult, the gang comes together to help the Dixons embrace the Christmas spirit. (10:00-11:00 p.m.)

Two things:

1 - Massive eye roll

2 - It literally took me 10 minutes to post this because of all the ads over there.

It only took them a while to get the press release out for Wednesday's episode:

“fight or flight” – Recurring nightmares force Maggie to face a life-altering trauma from her past, while in real life, the group finally discovers that her cancer is back. Gary seeks help from an unexpected someone in order to make one final attempt at convincing Maggie to get treatment, but everything comes to a head at Regina and Delilah’s first tasting party at the new restaurant, leaving this circle of friends to wonder if things will ever be the same, on an all-new episode of “A Million Little Things,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 28 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

Life altering trauma....from her past? So...NOT her cancer? Really? Also, in real life....because Maggie facing a life-altering trauma is not real life.

Also, this doesn't make me jump for joy...but at least there's no mention of a big Delilah/Eddie plot...but who am I kidding? There'll be Delilah/Eddie scenes anyway.

Jon wrote a pretty thoughtful letter but I don't get why Ashley is keeping it from Delilah. There has to be more about her and Barbara on page 2. Why again, when she knows it will come out eventually is I suppose her dealing with the fallout of her lies too.

I'm starting to feel like I did with This is Us. I don't care what killed Jack, he's dead and it doesn't change anything, let us know about the shady deals now before no one cares or it can't live up to hype.

5 hours ago, debraran said:

Jon wrote a pretty thoughtful letter but I don't get why Ashley is keeping it from Delilah. There has to be more about her and Barbara on page 2. Why again, when she knows it will come out eventually is I suppose her dealing with the fallout of her lies too.

I'm starting to feel like I did with This is Us. I don't care what killed Jack, he's dead and it doesn't change anything, let us know about the shady deals now before no one cares or it can't live up to hype.

Well, Ashley doesn't know who Barbara Morgan is so, whatever was going on, those two weren't in cahoots.

Ditto on the TIU feel.  I mean, I didn't care if Jack was shot by a terrorist or died from an infected ingrown toenail...all they kept doing was building up something that didn't even matter and that was one of the major factors that got me to tune out.

However, I'm not sure we're *quite* to that point with this show.  Whatever was going on played some role in Jon's suicide.  But, yeah, the longer they stretch this out, the higher viewer expectations will be.  And, for a show that has a problem living up to viewer expectations, this could be a major problem.

• Love 1

So, a press release for episode nine:

“perspective” – Gary has trouble dealing with Maggie’s life-changing decision, which takes him back to when Jon was there for him during his chemo treatments; Rome finally opens up to his dad about his internal struggles; and Katherine battles balancing being a working mother without Eddie, on an all-new episode of “A Million Little Things,” WEDNESDAY, DEC. 5 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

So...life changing decision. Does that mean Maggie has decided to stick to her guns after whatever happens in episode eight and Gary STILL can't deal with it, or does that mean that Maggie has decided to change her mind and fight, doing what Gary wanted in the first place, and Gary REALLY can't deal with it? 

Either way, more flashbacks with Jon is more than alright with me!

What worries me is that the showrunner is writing this episode so...yikes.

• Love 2

I haven't watched the last couple of episodes. In fact, I think I may be checking out of this show. Really, the only "mystery" I care about is why Jon killed himself. Have we gotten anymore clues as to why he did it?

26 minutes ago, Aryanna said:

I haven't watched the last couple of episodes. In fact, I think I may be checking out of this show. Really, the only "mystery" I care about is why Jon killed himself. Have we gotten anymore clues as to why he did it?

Nope...just one fake out and a lot of Ashley being shady for no discernable reason.  Everyone else in the show has pretty much moved on from Jon's death...sigh.

44 minutes ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

Nope...just one fake out and a lot of Ashley being shady for no discernable reason.  Everyone else in the show has pretty much moved on from Jon's death...sigh.

Am I alone in the thought that the only interesting character is the one who is dead? In the flashbacks Jon seems like a character worth watching whereas the others really aren't.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Aryanna said:

Am I alone in the thought that the only interesting character is the one who is dead? In the flashbacks Jon seems like a character worth watching whereas the others really aren't.

I actually think Katherine *could* be interesting if they ever actually brought her into the story.  And Eddie *could* be interesting if they ever cut him free from Delilah and let him hit rock bottom and then had him to do the work to put himself back together.  I thought Rome and Regina *were* interesting, but they seemed to wrap up that whole storyline already.  But as for who *is* interesting, I might actually agree with you there...

Edited by HazelEyes4325
  • Love 3

@Shorty2007 posted this article in the media thread.  It's supposedly a recap from Nash, but in the great tradition of this show of spilling the beans, it is pretty full of spoilers.

My thoughts:

The kiss between Ashley and Jon took place the night before he killed himself, so I'm guessing there was no affair.  The most I can see is a one night stand.

Oh, and Delilah is SELFLESS for not being truthful about the baby?  Whatever about that.  It's think like this from Nash that really make me worry about this show.  Nash says there are baby prep scenes coming, so my spec about a miscarriage are probably wrong (damn!)  

It does sound like an Eddie and Katherine reunion may be in the cards (he talks about having hope that their marriage is alive.  Dude, THIS IS YOUR SHOW!  You should know what happens!).  I'm not wild about that--as I said in another thread, I don't think Eddie should be with anyone until he grows up--but I find it far less distasteful than Eddie and Delilah.

It sounds like Jon kills himself for reasons other than financial troubles.  Based on how this show has operated so far, my guess is that he finds out about Eddie and Delilah, succumbs to Ashley's wiles, and kills himself the next day.  Because that is pretty much par for the course here.

Also, here is my new guess for who "we say goodbye to" in this show.  I think that we will no longer have Jon flashbacks after this season.  Which, of course, is the dumbest fake-out ever since the guy is already dead and in only about every 3rd episode as it is.

• Love 1

Oh, and Delilah is SELFLESS for not being truthful about the baby?  Whatever about that.  It's think like this from Nash that really make me worry about this show.  Nash says there are baby prep scenes coming, so my spec about a miscarriage are probably wrong (damn!)  

Is he even watching is own show? Delilah even days that she cannot deal with Sophie hating her right now. How is that even remotely a selfless act. If they go forward with this pregnancy I’m done because I am not going to sit through another show doubling down on an awful character. 

Baby prep scenes doesn’t necessarily mean no miscarriage. It could be setting up for the dramatic moment when Delilah has a breakdown in the nursery.

Also, here is my new guess for who "we say goodbye to" in this show.  I think that we will no longer have Jon flashbacks after this season.  Which, of course, is the dumbest fake-out ever since the guy is already dead and in only about every 3rd episode as it is.

That would be the worst twist in tv which sadly means it’s possible. I noticed that he said it would be someone he talked about in the interview. That seems like a strange thing to say since he talked about the entire cast. It could mean that it will be Barbara Morgan or Ashley. I suppose it could even be the baby. 

52 minutes ago, Dani said:

That would be the worst twist in tv which sadly means it’s possible. I noticed that he said it would be someone he talked about in the interview. That seems like a strange thing to say since he talked about the entire cast. It could mean that it will be Barbara Morgan or Ashley. I suppose it could even be the baby. 

I would be okay with this.

But, yeah, I'm pretty sure we can safely assume that Gary, Eddie, Rome, Regina, Maggie, Katherine, and (ugh) Delilah will still be around at the end of the season.

I don't think he had an affair. That would be too obvious. I also don't think they would show something like Gary losing Maggie, as a preview for a season. That would be another huge loss, even if they haven't known each other that long. I have a friend who was in love as soon as he met his wife. She was from a different country, and said that he would claw through the earth to get to her - he really said that. They've been married for four years now, and did long-distance for two years before that. 

If she's in her second trimester (Delilah), then the baby will probably show up in the season finale. Or just before. If they don't have her lose the baby. This is honestly so much drama, after the immense loss of a loved one - it just seems unbelievable. I don't think they will have her lose the baby, unless they want to get Eddie off the hook, and have him get back together with Katharine. 

Edited by Anela

You have to know if the baby is born, NO baby on TV that belongs to someone else, and they are hiding it, doesn't have a disease/condition that requires a blood transfusion or blood marrow that a close relative can give. No one but Eddie will have it.  : p

I like the Jon flashbacks and making him look all disheveled and worn will help us see his anguish but he didn't look like that when he jumped. Maybe it was just resigned. I do feel doing something that dramatic was all for the TV, a loving father wouldn't want his kids to deal with the publicity from such a violent act and although they seem okay (for TV kids) I wonder why they aren't more curious.He planned every single thing, the letter, the will, the life insurance, the video, waits 2 years, leaves instructions for Ashley and he jumps to his death on a sidewalk? That was for the viewers, he probably would have done something else in real life.  Delilah seems no more sympathetic to me in the previews, just angry and worried, and I don't think, for me, that will change.

I hated what Nash said about Maggies cancer, but I suppose it's realistic. It sounds like someone doesn't make it.  Nash said, the actor, Allison [Miller], who plays Maggie — I told her this yesterday. I said, “When I wake up at 5 am and have to watch a cut… there’s always a point where I just well up with tears at how you’re playing the humanity of Maggie.” It’s truly beautiful. I have lost many family members and a few friends to cancer, and the journey that Gary and Maggie go on ends in heartbreak.

He said she gets gaunt but being thin anyway, she probably had to lose just a few more pounds. Having a mom and sister who had breast cancer, I like to see someone make it or have a long remission. We will see how long she goes.

Edited by debraran
  • Love 1