Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Fight Club where she put a girl in the hospital? I'll take "Things that never happened" for $1,000, Alex. I would take every other girl in the Teen Mom universe over Leah in a fight. I'm pretty sure even Aubree and Amber's Leah would give her a decent fight.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

What in the ever living fuck????   Where is she coming up with this bullshit?  And if any of this is true then OMG, mama Dawn should probably be in prison and so much more.

I’d love to see Corey and Miranda about now.  

• Love 10

So basically what I am picturing is this: Leah's publisher or ghostwriter saying, look, lady, you were twice divorced before you could even legally order a drink at a bar. You have a terminally ill child who is afflicted with an incredibly rare degenerating disease. You have a trail of discarded professional pursuits in your wake. And despite all of this- you are boring as fuck. (This actually is not truly a dis to Leah, I'm also boring as fuck, as are most of the actual celebrities who write their memoirs- I quit Jessica Simpson's stupid book less than a quarter of the way through). GIVE US SOME DIRT. If you don't have much, give us something we can take "creative license" on and make it dirt.

Ten bucks says Leah scratched the girl with her freak talons, and the other girl had to get a tetanus shot, which then counted as "being put in the hospital". 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, druzy said:

From the article

Since the release of the stories, Dawn has remained relatively quiet. However, last week, she shared on her Instagram account that she is proud she and her daughters are “overcomers of generational cycles!” (This is a topic frequently mentioned by Leah in her book.)

Um, how exactly have you overcome generational cycles Dawn? You and both your daughters were all teen moms. All three of you have struggled with addiction. Leah has quit every single post secondary educational pursuit the second it got challenging. Victoria hasn't even tried. If you mean that your daughter earns an income that puts her at or close to the 1% cutoff, that is an income earned exploiting your trashy history and continued poor decisions. It is nothing to be proud of. And even at the high earnings, Leah once emptied her daughters' savings accounts to buy more pillses.

There is still a chance that Gracie and Ali will go to college and make it out of their teens not having children (I think Addie is a lost cause) and I hope that happens. But it will be in spite of you and your similarly judgment impaired daughters, not because of you.

• Love 17

Saying she had a miscarriage when it wascsn abortion... and now wants to own her truth ?????

If I remember correctly, wasn't she pregnant again, on purpose, only a few months after the abortion? I seem to remember she got pregnant again almost right away. So weird.

• Love 1

Really not seeing a problem here and a bunch of people on Instagram agree.

Gracie is in sportswear with leggings pulled up and the moves she is doing are being copied from a tick tock video.Ali is doing the same exact moves.So annoying seeing Gracie is going to be another teen mom comments on every little thing this girl does.She is copying moves from a video.🙄

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Persianpear said:

Really not seeing a problem here and a bunch of people on Instagram agree.

Gracie is in sportswear with leggings pulled up and the moves she is doing are being copied from a tick tock video.Ali is doing the same exact moves.So annoying seeing Gracie is going to be another teen mom comments on every little thing this girl does.She is copying moves from a video.🙄

I only shared the dance video for something cute they are all doing. I posted two different days. Honestly didn’t notice what she was wearing in the dance video since it was cute.  But the photo from Tuesday I did notice her shirt. The video of them dancing I did not. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh i know!

I was referring to all the people who commented saying she looked slutty and was going to pregnant at 13.Same ol crap.

I thought it was a very cute video of the twins,but of course people always have to something shitty to say about Gracie.

That def wasn't directed at you!

Edited by Persianpear
  • Love 3

To me, the "future teen mom" comments are less about the clothes the girls wear, and more about Leah being a friend more than a mom, and also over emphasizing the importance of looks in young girls. Leah is the kind of woman who thinks being objectified by men is a compliment. 

She sets a terrible example for her kids, both in how she acts in her own romantic relationships, and how she never really suffers big consequences for her poor judgment thanks to Teen Mom money and all the validation it brings.

• Love 12
(edited)
9 hours ago, Tatum said:

To me, the "future teen mom" comments are less about the clothes the girls wear, and more about Leah being a friend more than a mom, and also over emphasizing the importance of looks in young girls. Leah is the kind of woman who thinks being objectified by men is a compliment. 

She sets a terrible example for her kids, both in how she acts in her own romantic relationships, and how she never really suffers big consequences for her poor judgment thanks to Teen Mom money and all the validation it brings.

This i agree with. 

I'm talking about the comments everytime anyone posts videos of the girls on Instagram or tick tock. People were commenting and saying Gracie was going to ve pregnant at 12 and calling her horrible names,because of how she was dancing and what she was wearing. It's just constant.

She is wearing sportwear and copying moves from a tick tock video and her twin is doing the same moves.I have read some of the most malicious comments about Gracie and it's all the time.

Poor kid can't even have fun doing a dance video without being ripped apart. People were saying she was dressed slutty and is going to end up pregnant at 12.I was referring to those.

Edited by Persianpear
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Persianpear said:

This i agree with. 

I'm talking about the comments everytime anyone posts videos of the girls on Instagram or tick tock. People were commenting and saying Gracie was going to ve pregnant at 12 and calling her horrible names,because of how she was dancing and what she was wearing. It's just constant.

She is wearing sportwear and copying moves from a tick tock video and her twin is doing the same moves.I have read some of the most malicious comments about Gracie and it's all the time.

Poor kid can't even have fun doing a dance video without being ripped apart. People were saying she was dressed slutty and is going to end up pregnant at 12.I was referring to those.

I mean, it would probably be less of an issue if her mom didn’t post stuff for countless strangers to view.   Leah has a ton of followers and none are vetted, I am sure.  I care less about the people saying Gracie will be prego at 12 than the pedos getting off on these videos.  

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

I mean, it would probably be less of an issue if her mom didn’t post stuff for countless strangers to view.   Leah has a ton of followers and none are vetted, I am sure.  I care less about the people saying Gracie will be prego at 12 than the pedos getting off on these videos.  

That is definitely a issue. I'm talking about people on Twitter and Instagram though who always single out Gracie for every little thing. Gracie could be in sweatpants and they still write crappy things about her.She was following moves in a tick tock video and people were saying she is going nowhere in life,but pregnant at 12 in a tailor or calling her a future slut under the comments on Twitter on the Instagram pic the poster above posted. 

People always pick on that kid is what i am saying for everything.She was copying dance moves from a tick video and people on Twitter were saying she is on track to getting pregnant at 13 and calling her lewd names.She was copying moves and her twin was doing the exact same thing. I just see alot of mean things directed towards Aleeah on social media for years.

Leah's girls wear to much makeup and fake nails,but people only comment on Gracie. Addy and ali wear makeup too all time.The videos leah puts up of addy are far worst to me.The ones where she is twerking and gyrating and using the N word😐.

Edited by Persianpear
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Persianpear said:

That is definitely a issue. I'm talking about people on Twitter and Instagram though who always single out Gracie for every little thing. Gracie could be in sweatpants and they still write crappy things about her.She was following moves in a tick tock video and people were saying she is going nowhere in life,but pregnant at 12 in a tailor or calling her a future slut under the comments on Twitter on the Instagram pic the poster above posted. 

People always pick on that kid is what i am saying for everything.She was copying dance moves from a tick video and people on Twitter were saying she is on track to getting pregnant at 13 and calling her lewd names.She was copying moves and her twin was doing the exact same thing. I just see alot of mean things directed towards Aleeah on social media for years.

Leah's girls wear to much makeup and fake nails,but people only comment on Gracie. Addy and ali wear makeup too all time.The videos leah puts up of addy are far worst to me.The ones where she is twerking and gyrating and using the N word😐.

I understand what you are saying but that’s up to her mom, and lately her mom does not have good judgment.  Her mom is a “famous” person who makes money off her “followers.”  That comes with the territory, unfortunately.  This is her mom’s job.  Like seriously, this is the only source of income Leah has.  And that’s also the real world.  The people picking on Gracie are also keeping her mom relevant and keeping income in her mom’s bank account.  So....🤷🏻‍♀️   Sorry Gracie that your mom is an attention whore that basically makes money off you getting picked on.   Leah could stop.  Or Leah could make all her shit private and only share with known friends and family.  But she doesn’t.  

• Love 8
(edited)
17 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I understand what you are saying but that’s up to her mom, and lately her mom does not have good judgment.  Her mom is a “famous” person who makes money off her “followers.”  That comes with the territory, unfortunately.  This is her mom’s job.  Like seriously, this is the only source of income Leah has.  And that’s also the real world.  The people picking on Gracie are also keeping her mom relevant and keeping income in her mom’s bank account.  So....🤷🏻‍♀️   Sorry Gracie that your mom is an attention whore that basically makes money off you getting picked on.   Leah could stop.  Or Leah could make all her shit private and only share with known friends and family.  But she doesn’t.  

She should definitely make her videos private.All her tick tock ones appear on reddit or are reposted on TM Instagram pages. Most of the comments are on teen mom Instagram pages or twitters that take the videos or pictures from leah's personal pages.Those pages could ban comments,but never do.

Briana is the only teen mom that actually turns off all of comments on her daughter's pics. I don't think they have much control over comments on public pages though.I actually respect that about briana. Her daughter's seem to really come first in that aspect.

Edited by Persianpear
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Persianpear said:

She should definitely make her videos private.All her tick tock ones appear on reddit or are reposted on TM Instagram pages. Most of the comments are on teen mom Instagram pages or twitters that take the videos or pictures from leah's personal pages.Those pages could ban comments,but never do.

Briana is the only teen mom that actually turns off all of comments on her daughter's pics. I don't think they have much control over comments on public pages though.I actually respect that about briana. Her daughter's seem to really come first in that aspect.

Because she turns off comments?  People can still see the pics of her kids.  So what that she turns off comments.  She shouldn’t post at all to complete and total strangers pics of her kids.  She is also still making money off clicks.  She just has the comments turned off because she doesn’t want to have to deal with reality.  There’s nothing noble about that.

• Love 10
(edited)
26 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Because she turns off comments?  People can still see the pics of her kids.  So what that she turns off comments.  She shouldn’t post at all to complete and total strangers pics of her kids.  She is also still making money off clicks.  She just has the comments turned off because she doesn’t want to have to deal with reality.  There’s nothing noble about that.

It's a start. At least she blocks comments so her kids can't see.Leah always leaves up shitty comments and it doesn't help her kids are always glued to their phones.You really can't stop a public teen mom fanpage,reddit or Twitter from reposting videos the Moms put up.They would have to not put anything up at all and that isn't realistic. They aren't going to stop posting pics off the kids on Instagram and Facebook or make it private.It isn't going to happen. 

I still doesn't justify grown adults saying terrible shit about her kids imo.

I don't know much about tick tock and if it has privacy settings or how it works. 

Edited by Persianpear
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Persianpear said:

I disagree. At least she blocks comments so her kids can't see.Leah always leaves up shitty comments and it doesn't help her kids are always glued to their phones.You really can't stop a public teen mom fanpage,reddit or Twitter from reposting videos the Moms put up.They would have to not put anything up at all and that isn't realistic. They aren't going to stop posting pics off the kids on Instagram and Facebook .It just isn't going to Happen. 

Briana has said she turns the comments off,because she doesn't want shit said about her kids.At least she tries.

None of them will ever stop posting pics of the kids.That doesn't justify saying gross shit about any of the kids imo.

They all have the choice to be a good mother and stop posting.  It’s not law that they do this.  They do it for money.   Brianna has what?  A 10(?) year old and a toddler.  They have no business being on SM.  And in that household they have heard and seen enough anyway, between Bitter aunt Brittney and I CANNNNNNT granny Roxann.   FFS.  I’ll say anything I want about them and their kids.  They are modern day pimps, making money off their kids back rather than get a real job.  THEY COULD ALL STOP AND THEY DO NOT.

Either way, this is Leah’s thread so to bring it back to topic, Leah makes money off posting about her kids rather than get a real job.  Comment on or off, the pics are still out there for e’ery one to do with what they want.  And considering she has a book coming out about her supposed sexual abuse and whatnot, one would think she would want to protect her kids.  But nope!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

They all have the choice to be a good mother and stop posting.  It’s not law that they do this.  They do it for money.   Brianna has what?  A 10(?) year old and a toddler.  They have no business being on SM.  And in that household they have heard and seen enough anyway, between Bitter aunt Brittney and I CANNNNNNT granny Roxann.   FFS.  I’ll say anything I want about them and their kids.  They are modern day pimps, making money off their kids back rather than get a real job.  THEY COULD ALL STOP AND THEY DO NOT.

Either way, this is Leah’s thread so to bring it back to topic, Leah makes money off posting about her kids rather than get a real job.  Comment on or off, the pics are still out there for e’ery one to do with what they want.  And considering she has a book coming out about her supposed sexual abuse and whatnot, one would think she would want to protect her kids.  But nope!

Lol they are not my favorite ethier,but they don't bother me nearly as much as some of the others. Roxanne is very over involved and co dependent on her daughters I will say that.

Who knows how long this shitshow will go on for or if they will ever get real jobs or function in the real world. OG has been stretched out over a decade and so has TM2.It wouldn't surprise me if the show is still on 5 years from now.

Edited by Persianpear

This is Leah’s job. 😆😆 Her only job ever right. Except for the tanning salon famous for the scene of “dye in the babies head.” None of these girls have work experience or a resume. It’s going to be blank when they have to list skills and experience at 30 yrs old.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

This is Leah’s job. 😆😆 Her only job ever right. Except for the tanning salon famous for the scene of “dye in the babies head.” None of these girls have work experience or a resume. It’s going to be blank when they have to list skills and experience at 30 yrs old.  

Right???  It might be coming sooner than they think.  I’m sure none of them will ever get a real wage earner job, tho.  They’ll do anything they can to avoid a 9-5 with benefits.

• Love 6
(edited)

Leah’s book. Ranks up there with one of the shortest I’ve read. She is in fact calling Addy her rainbow baby after The abortion.  Here are some highlights. We already read the majority of this. But Momma Dawn is toxic.  I knew there was a reason I never liked her.  The last portion she is talking about her father and the book ends abruptly after rehab. No talks about the secret boyfriend or Cult. 

They knew Ali had issues at birth which on the series we didn’t know until later. 

41A35271-CEE1-4114-9DC5-A439967B09A4.jpeg

171680DA-CBBB-42C7-8B94-E7A58967D0EB.jpeg

Miscarriage 

A2CFA844-D97A-4D53-8AA9-842FF674EB01.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Doesn’t seem like Leah takes much responsibility for her actions. Not surprised. 

Amen to that.  Nobody cared about meeeeee!  They just cared about making me look like a bad mom.  Oh, really?  Because they didn’t need much help doing that.  And besides there were kids involved and you weren’t protecting them or keeping them safe.  They were the #1 priority, not you.  I know she can’t wrap her tiny little pea brain around that concept, but all these years later she still is in denial.  She never did aftercare, either.  Shocking, I know.

• Love 10
58 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Doesn’t seem like Leah takes much responsibility for her actions. Not surprised. 

Of course not. Nothing is ever actually her fault. She developed an addiction because an incompetent doctor over medicated her and botched her surgery.

She had an unplanned pregnancy only because her method of birth control used was dangerous and ineffective to her because of some uterus disorder (sure Leah).

She and Jeremy had marital problems because she gave $40,000 to her dad, not because she cheated on him, had an addiction, and was prone to texting him nonstop at 3 am while he was out of town and she was too high to sleep.

She couldn't get help for her addiction because Corey wanted take her kids away from her out of spite, not because he was worried the environment was unsafe for their kids.

She couldn't have a friendship with Corey because Jeremy tattled on her to Miranda, not because she and Corey had a brief fling while he was married. And, of course, Corey instigated the whole thing and lured Leah into the sack by saying he just needed a friend.

• Love 11

Also, I love Leah's comment that she came clean only because Jeremy tricked her into admitting it (he said he heard from a friend she'd cheated, and Leah, thinking she was busted, admitted it, only to find out Jeremy was totally bluffing). The way she words it sounds like HE is the shady one for tricking her.

First, Leah, if Jeremy was able to bluff about what happened and when, odds are it wasn't as discreet as you thought it was, and 2. "coming clean" would have been the right thing to do regardless of whether or not you believed you were caught.

Leah may be a better person than Jenelle, Kail, or Amber, but she's still a pretty shitty person.

• Love 11

There was no chapter about Avon, public speaking, lipscense, Secret boyfriend, nothing we didn’t already know. I started it at 12 and was done by 3am.  Super short and nothing we didn’t already know. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, dariafan said:

So where’s this truth dawn said was gonna come out???  And make people side with Leah 

Didn't you read the excerpts? The truth did come out :).

Any shortcoming of Leah's is the fault of Dawn, her father, Corey, Jeremy, Miranda, and the judgmental viewers.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Mkay said:

There was no chapter about Avon, public speaking, lipscense, Secret boyfriend, nothing we didn’t already know. I started it at 12 and was done by 3am.  Super short and nothing we didn’t already know. 

So basically like reading US Weekly.  

Are you feeling super inspired and heart warmed?  Do you feel like you have Faith, Hope and Love????

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Are you feeling super inspired and heart warmed?  Do you feel like you have Faith, Hope and Love????

Lolol Absolutely. The book was so short I could probably upload it page by page.  Then we can all be inspired by hope, grace, and faith.  😆

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Your screenshots up there were such page turners, I got bored after the first one and scrolled just to see what everyone was saying. 'Grats Leah!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, kaydub said:

Your screenshots up there were such page turners, I got bored after the first one and scrolled just to see what everyone was saying. 'Grats Leah!

😆😆😆

• Love 1
On 5/5/2020 at 6:45 AM, Tatum said:

Shut the fuck up, Leah. For all his faults, Corey was never concerned with "proving you were a bad mother". He was concerned because you were driving around with his kids while you were high as fuck, the kids weren't being fed properly, you were meeting drug dealers on street corners at midnight with the kids in the backseat, and your kids weren't getting to school on time, or at all.

I am glad Leah got help and that she can at least admit right now she had a problem. But her vilifying Corey for stepping in to protect his kids shows she is still the same self absorbed, immature idiot with no accountability that she always has been.

I agree with this. Corey has always been a good and loving father. His actions were never about “punishing” Leah. He was a not good husband when he cheated on Miranda (obviously) but he’s not a morally corrupt person who would take a child away from a loving capable parent just because. Wtf Leah. 

I really think a part of her is still salty that Corey doesn’t want her any more. She never wanted him, but somewhere in the back of her mind he was the back up, and no way would he ever be with her now. I do think she liked Jeremy more than Corey and he isn’t into her either. 

• Love 17
47 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I really think a part of her is still salty that Corey doesn’t want her any more. She never wanted him, but somewhere in the back of her mind he was the back up, and no way would he ever be with her now. I do think she liked Jeremy more than Corey and he isn’t into her either. 

I don't think Leah was into either one of them. The thing she liked about both of them was how much they liked her- at least in the beginning- IMO. They both love bombed her in the beginning, and Leah took the constant attention and validation for granted. I think she wanted to keep that kind of adoration-on-tap on backburner while she continued to pursue a guy she actually was into, and it didn't work out that way.

• Love 9