Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Oh, thank you for the video and reminding us about the war of hot dogs! Cory wasn't getting it. It wasn't that Leah was pissed because he bought beef wieners. It was that Leah was wanting the "hot beef injection" (Breakfast Club) from Robbie. Cory wasn't cutting it anymore for Leah. Poor Cory. He lost his wife due to a truck and beef hot dogs.

Don't forget the giant penis-fly-trap flower in the hair to go with the sweater.

And remove all IUDs!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Oh, well, crap! Now I have to find my lipstick, duct tape, weed, and earrings. I did not know we were gonna "mess with the bull and get the horns". Haha!

I'm still in, though.

• Love 5

Holy crap! I have dozens of things to do before my daughter gets married on Saturday and haven't checked in here today. I'm laughing so hard after reading about our get together that my sides hurt. Thank you, it's just what I needed!

I'm in with ya'll for the hillbilly soiree'. I'll bring cheetos in all the different flavors, some ratty hair extensions in all sorts of colors and some cheap, press on french manicure nails. Should we drink moonshine or Boone's Farm? Maybe mix them?

• Love 6

Holy crap! I have dozens of things to do before my daughter gets married on Saturday and haven't checked in here today. I'm laughing so hard after reading about our get together that my sides hurt. Thank you, it's just what I needed!

I'm in with ya'll for the hillbilly soiree'. I'll bring cheetos in all the different flavors, some ratty hair extensions in all sorts of colors and some cheap, press on french manicure nails. Should we drink moonshine or Boone's Farm? Maybe mix them?

Congratulations on your daughter's upcoming wedding!!! Best wishes to her and her new husband. :-)

Tell me it is not taking place at Adventure Aquarium? lol j/k

Hillbilly soiree...LOL  We should have a corn shucking contest too!

I guess I will bring the chewin' tobacco.

• Love 2

Congratulations on your daughter's upcoming wedding!!! Best wishes to her and her new husband. :-)

Tell me it is not taking place at Adventure Aquarium? lol j/k

Hillbilly soiree...LOL  We should have a corn shucking contest too!

Thanks! It's been a pretty crazy few months for someone who is the absolute anti mother of the bride. I wanted them to go the Hawaii and get hitched but nooooooo! Suddenly, I'm making a wedding dress, doing all sorts of wedding related stuff and doing the flowers. I finished the beading on her dress yesterday and it's finally done - whew! Flowers will be delivered Wednesday. No, it's not at an aquarium and no one is wearing camo!

Corn shucking for sure. Tobacco spitting, too. I'll leave a bunch of the wedding shit in my truck so it's a dangerous hazard to anyone riding in it. Maybe leave some flowers in there for a few months so they're nice and dead and falling apart?

• Love 7

So to the roundtable I'm bringing a life-size cardboard cutout of Lee, WV's answer to Yoda. I think we need it since we've yet to have a Lee sighting this season. I think we should sit him at the head of the table.

• Love 5
(edited)

I vaguely remember that too. I keep trying to find an article about it. I thought Adam insisted his name be taken off the birth certificate and Chelsea changed it back to hers.

I just re-watched Chelsea's 16 and Pregnant episode and although they put his name on the certificate at birth, shortly after he texted her the infamous text calling Aubrey a mistake among other insulting things. She then went to a lawyer with Randy and her friend that I think moved away but was in the first couple of seasons of Teen Mom 2 and changed it to hers. And now I'm off to get a life, lol!

Edited to add: She is so much less whiny then she was then. She has grown up a lot more than I thought.

Edited by Soobs
  • Love 2

We'll all just plop right down and eat 'em straight off the floor! Girlses style!!

Absolutely not! Sit up on that overturned kettle like a civilized human bein'! It's just as good as chairs from Ikea!

So to the roundtable I'm bringing a life-size cardboard cutout of Lee, WV's answer to Yoda. I think we need it since we've yet to have a Lee sighting this season. I think we should sit him at the head of the table.

He got lost in Jabba Dawn's magnificent lion mane.

• Love 5

I can't remember the fine details, but Jermy was tweeting that Leah was a slut back in October. I just remember too much stuff going on between those two with tweets, him leaving her, and then supposedly going back to her. It could be that he was back with Leah simply for the MTV check.

All of Jermy's entertain value comes off the gossip blogs and social media driveby shootings. Virtually nothing juicy makes it on the "reality" show.

Guess we won't see that chick with Hatfield-McCoy ancestry that waved his dick pic in Leah's face either.

And I keep calling him "Jez" in my mind. Stupid Peep Show episode Netflix binging!

• Love 1

Aye! Now what did Mama Dawn say 'bout that spittin'?

Who wants to try to make Mimosa's with orange little hugs and moonshine? I'm sure Leah keeps some in the boxes stuffed in the car trunk.

• Love 3

We'll have to make sure we chant "Break it down!  Break it down!!" ala Leah at her SECOND wedding as we  arrive in our disco limo ready to PARTY!!!

And in the words of Delta Mama Dawn, "Well that don't make no sense."

• Love 5

It was Grandma Sandy. The generations do blur together in that family, though.

Ah of course! Thanks. Something tells me a lot more things blend together in that family...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I'll be in charge of the door prize, a brand new fancy warsher that you won't be able to afford because your card balance was maxed out on Mary Kay.

I was trying to explain to my little sister that she desperately needed to get back into watching Teen Mom 2 because it's amazing TV. I struggled to adequately describe the level of white-trashery.

• Love 5
(edited)

I'll be in charge of the door prize, a brand new fancy warsher that you won't be able to afford because your card balance was maxed out on Mary Kay.

That would be nice! Too bad I can't fit anything in my vehicle due to all the shit I got packed in there. Maybe I can contact Robbie and get him to take the warsher to my house.

I will bring the bacon so I can slap the shit outta every one of you.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10

That would be nice! Too bad I can't fit anything in my vehicle due to all the shit I got packed in there. Maybe I can contact Robbie and get him to take the warsher to my house.

I will bring the bacon so I can slap the shit outta every one of you.

*hangs head in shame* I recorded some episodes right before this season started and was zipping through them for the good parts. Damn if my ass didn't pull out my phone and video the bacon slap heard down yonder. So I'll be bringing that. And lots of green to help the canned ravioli go down. Blazin in the Blazer ! 

• Love 3

Hey y'all, why are we even having a round TABLE? Wouldn't it just be easier to eat our Cheetos and Spaghettios right off the floor? Make sure you all show up somewhere between 11 and midnight. I'll bring the Mountain Dew, and maybe some candy necklaces for an appetizer. 

I'll bring a few Lunchables for you picky eaters.

• Love 5

Now, don't start complaining about the size of the truck - Germy might go and buy a bigger one, and you know that's grounds for divorce. 

• Love 5

1) fill van with dirty clothes (oh, wait, they're already there)

2) use hose to fill van to shoulder height with water and add several boxes detergent

3) if by some miracle the vehicle still works, drive recklessly up and down a bumpy WV road

4) drain (just open the doors)

5) dry

6) post on Twitter that it's too bad there's no warshers that cost less than 2500 in West Virginny!

Now, don't start complaining about the size of the truck - Germy might go and buy a bigger one, and you know that's grounds for divorce. 

Especially since Jermy is sensitive about the fact that Corey fills out those shorts better than Jermy does. Not too sensitive to send Britney Musick "pitchers" of L'il Jermy on the Internets though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

1) fill van with dirty clothes (oh, wait, they're already there)

2) use hose to fill van to shoulder height with water and add several boxes detergent

3) if by some miracle the vehicle still works, drive recklessly up and down a bumpy WV road

4) drain (just open the doors)

5) dry

6) post on Twitter that it's too bad there's no warshers that cost less than 2500 in West Virginny!

This literally had me choking on my water.  The vision in my head as I read this...LOL

Thanks for reminding me. I will just complain about beef wieners and how hard they are to chew.

Did anyone else ever see this photo of Jermy & Leah? I am certain this was taken in Vegas at a place called "Dick's". How appropriate for Leah. I visited this restaurant/bar in Vegas and they have the customers wear these paper hats after the waiter/waitress has written something funny on them. Check out what is written on Leah's paper hat...so fucking appropriate:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/01/23/leah-messer-jeremy-calvert-sexual-joke-pics-teen-mom-2/

Leah’s said, “My nickname is door knob cause everyone has had a turn.”

Back to the roundtable, should we head out for manicures and pedicures afterwards?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

I already said I'd bring ratty, multi color hair extensions and cheap, press on, french manicure nails. No need to go out. We'll do them ourselves, them whip up a quick website offering our awesome skills to brides in the area. Who needs a pesky license?

• Love 5

Grueling day at work...lmao that Kazu's roundtable planning is still going!

Y'all c'mon in in threw the windows when you arrive.

Hate to diss one of our own, but if Mona brings Dr. Pepper, she's out on her hind end.

Please use the empty Mary Kay blue eyeshadow cases as ashtrays. We're not uncivilized!

• Love 3

Grueling day at work...lmao that Kazu's roundtable planning is still going!

Y'all c'mon in in threw the windows when you arrive.

Hate to diss one of our own, but if Mona brings Dr. Pepper, she's out on her hind end.

Please use the empty Mary Kay blue eyeshadow cases as ashtrays. We're not uncivilized!

You just made me choke on my pretzels! Don't worry, no Dr. Pecker (as my lovely stepdad called it) at our round table! I'll leave the dip at home and just bring some possum stew. I think I seen some Spaghetti-O's on sale that would add a little spice.

• Love 1

I can't help but wonder, if the inbred Messer clan read this thread, would they just think this sounded like THE event of the century?

But that don't make no sense! LOL

• Love 3

If I keep reading this thread in bed and giggling, the kicks I'm getting will have my legs so blue they'll match Leah's poor Juggalo/Espurr cat's face.

At least when I wake up, Thursday and a new episode will be tomorrow!

Nite all!

• Love 2
(edited)

But that don't make no sense! LOL

*boom boom cchhh*  

Perfect timing.

I can't help but wonder, if the inbred Messer clan read this thread, would they just think this sounded like THE event of the century?

I don't think the Messer clan could even read our comments. They dumb.

Night, Shelby!

This is why Leah's girlses are hungry. Leah thinks she fed them both when it was really only one:

TrOzl4Y.png

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

If I keep reading this thread in bed and giggling, the kicks I'm getting will have my legs so blue they'll match Leah's poor Juggalo/Espurr cat's face.

I shudder to think of an edition of Teen Mom themed Pokemon but it has so much potential. All I know is, Leah would be saying "Gotta catch 'em all!"

• Love 3

Oh, that's right, lovesnark. My bad. Thanks for reminding me.

Who can bring the tanning beds?

I have some sunblock that's supposed to make you look tan when you spray it on - in other words, it's orange spray paint. Should I bring that?

• Love 3

I have some sunblock that's supposed to make you look tan when you spray it on - in other words, it's orange spray paint. Should I bring that?

Hell yes! That way, we won't have to waste cheeto dust by applying it to our skin. We can use it to rim the glasses we're going to drink our moonshine mimosas from.

• Love 4

And talking to her clients in that voice in a professional setting . . . I wonder how often she works at the spa? IIRC, she mentioned at the start of this season that she was still working "a few shifts" there, or something similar.

• Love 1

More Sandy Kay rantings... I'm so lost.

I don't like getting old .nobody wants too be around you they hate comming too see you but they got time 2 text ya sling out the words I love you like a kid with a real runny nose love shows itself when you come see me if you stay 20 min I'll pass out oh well I guess I'll just keep getting old look real hard at all the things you can find too do .

And it looks like Leah has her ratty hair back.  She posted this on her FB page.   Gross Gross Gross https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=857147477705209&set=a.100616703358294.705.100002298931585&type=1&theater

Next to that one she has posted a rainbow flag photo, presumably in support of the marriage equality ruling. Wow, and I thought she was a straight up conservative. WV is probably one of the most hostile states to that ruling.

• Love 1

Hell yes! That way, we won't have to waste cheeto dust by applying it to our skin. We can use it to rim the glasses we're going to drink our moonshine mimosas from.

Sweet! I'll bring the orange spray tan stuff. I'm not sure you'd want to ingest it...hehe.. but we'll all be stylishly orange - er - tan!

• Love 1

Sweet! I'll bring the orange spray tan stuff. I'm not sure you'd want to ingest it...hehe.. but we'll all be stylishly orange - er - tan!

We can inhale it! We can then have that look that Leah has been sporting for two seasons now.

Next to that one she has posted a rainbow flag photo, presumably in support of the marriage equality ruling. Wow, and I thought she was a straight up conservative. WV is probably one of the most hostile states to that ruling.

I looked at the two comments posted to that flag picture. It seems those people are shocked by it.

I think they'd be like - "Wait, who is watching our parties??? Is the deer cam live linked to Youtube???"

Shit, we can use it to make our own Cheetos, since we spent all our money on Mary Kay this month. 

• Love 2
(edited)

We'll have to include a trip to the salon the next morning! We'll have to wake up and get there by 8:15 though!!! The girlses can get Long Island Medium cuts and for guyses like myself, we'll just get buzz cuts inspired by baby Adderall.

Edited by TonAmi
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'll get us all camouflage tees and hats with our names on em. 

Anyone else think Dawn is so supportive of all things that Leah does--good or bad, because she (Leah) is the one who brings the family Teen Mom 2 money?  Is she also so supportive of her other kids?  She might just be that dumb. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 4

Dr. Pepper is such a divisive soda, you either love it or you hate it. My sister and I adore Dr. P, but my fiance and mother are completely repulsed by it.

Bitter, I think you (fortunately?) missed one of Mona's posts.  That's not Dr. Pepper in her Dr. Pepper bottles.

• Love 2
(edited)

I shudder to think of an edition of Teen Mom themed Pokemon but it has so much potential. All I know is, Leah would be saying "Gotta catch 'em all!"

LOL she certainly would.

The Roll is perfect for the role of Jigglypuff in your Pokémon scenario!  In fact, I'm just going to call him that in my mind from now on.

Edited by Shelby
  • Love 1

I think they'd be like - "Wait, who is watching our parties??? Is the deer cam live linked to Youtube???"

It's usually spelled "tooo" in that area, going by their Facebook walls.

We'll have to include a trip to the salon the next morning! We'll have to wake up and get there by 8:15 though!!! The girlses can get Long Island Medium cuts and for guyses like myself, we'll just get buzz cuts inspired by baby Adderall.

Jolly Ranger hairspray!

Oh, right, different TM.

• Love 1
(edited)

I will miss Corey, Miranda, and Jeff but applaud them for walking away from this mess. I wonder if the reunion was the last straw, what with Leah running her mouth and Miranda getting fed up with her lies. Good for them for keeping their soon to be baby off of tv. Also a plus, this move might lessen the girlses time on tv as well.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 9