Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

I think Leah needs to sit back and have a good hard look at her life. In a show that has spanned about 5 years of her life she has shown us the beginnings of her relationship with Corey, the birth of her girlses, their engagement, their wedding, their trailer/truck problems, her cheating, the demise of their relationship, their divorce, her meeting Germy, her moving in with Germy, her getting engaged to Germy, her leaving Germy for Corey, Corey shutting her down, her crawling back to Germy, a miscarriage, her marriage to Germy, the birth of another child, getting smacked with bacon, drug allegations and now the issues in this marriage. That's a whole lot happening in such a short time.

When she and Corey separated she should have not dated or if she did had a lengthy dating period before even thinking of moving him in, let alone another marriage. It really irks me when parents rush into another relationship when kids are involved.

Can you imagine what the cameras would document if they followed her for another 5 years??

Edited by MrsPatrickBateman
  • Love 3

Yikes MrsPatrickBateman when you put it that way... yeah, unbelievable how much they have on her and it's only 5 years. 5 more is a frightening thought.

I may be miss-remembering but weren't she and Corey together less than a month when she got pregnant? I remember them making a big deal about it on her 16&P season.

Jadecorleone I so agree on the bashing he does of Leah. I can understand him being pissed off but it seems like he's thrown around the "d word" since darn near the second they got married, and he's happy to bash her any chance he gets

• Love 1

Yikes MrsPatrickBateman when you put it that way... yeah, unbelievable how much they have on her and it's only 5 years. 5 more is a frightening thought.

I may be miss-remembering but weren't she and Corey together less than a month when she got pregnant? I remember them making a big deal about it on her 16&P season.

Jadecorleone I so agree on the bashing he does of Leah. I can understand him being pissed off but it seems like he's thrown around the "d word" since darn near the second they got married, and he's happy to bash her any chance he gets

Regardless of how he feels, he need to keep those comments off social media. Even if he erases them (thanks to screencaps and leaks), its not gonna take much for the girls to do a quick internet search when they are older and find the things he has said about Leah. Im no fan of hers but I give her credit for keeping those kinds of remarks out of the public eye. Ive always been a big believer in that some things should be kept private and do not belong on Facebook or Twitter. If the situation is that bad, why add more fuel to the fire by putting it out there? Mr Jadecorleone and I have long held the rule that any issues we have with each other, we will not post anything about it. We let each other cool down and then sit down and talk it over. 

Edited by jadecorleone
  • Love 1

Honestly I think the only reason she hasn't turned on Germy is because she's trying to keep up the facade her life is still perfect. Once it's official I'm sure she'll start up the 'poor me, I'm a victim' shtick she does so well. She had a lot to say about Corey, and still does (letting your spouse talk crap about your children's parent is just as bad) while Corey kept his mouth shut about everything. So I don't think she deserves any recognition for not saying anything yet.

Also I fully agree with you, your grievances with your significant other should stay between the two of you.

• Love 3

Regardless of how he feels, he need to keep those comments off social media. Even if he erases them (thanks to screencaps and leaks), its not gonna take much for the girls to do a quick internet search when they are older and find the things he has said about Leah. Im no fan of hers but I give her credit for keeping those kinds of remarks out of the public eye. Ive always been a big believer in that some things should be kept private and do not belong on Facebook or Twitter. If the situation is that bad, why add more fuel to the fire by putting it out there? Mr Jadecorleone and I have long held the rule that any issues we have with each other, we will not post anything about it. We let each other cool down and then sit down and talk it over. 

Totally agree!  I wouldn't doubt the girls are already close to this if they've got internet access. My little niece shocked the heck out of me when she was got a-hold of my phone and was trying to post her own picture to Facebook when she was so young she'd just barely started talking - she wanted to put up a picture of "the baby" (her). I do appreciate that Leah mostly keeps things off of social media, or keeps it vague. Corey seems to as well... again, mostly. Jeremy, unfortunately, is posting all kinds of stuff that I have no doubt those kids will see one day. I guess that's kind of true for all of the kids, but I somehow feel worse for these girls(es). If their life seems unstable to me I can only imagine how unstable it must feel to them. At least they do seem to have a whole lot of people who love them.

• Love 3

You remember right... In fact I think she was pregnant even before a month... Now I'm not sure if I'm remembering clearly, but I think it was mentioned that Corey was intended to be a one night stand rebound from Robbie. I know it was implied the only reason she stayed with Corey at all was that she got pregnant... Say what you might, but if that is true she extremely lucky that Corey was the dad if it was the one night stand scenario, because not many guys would have stepped up like he did.

• Love 4

You remember right... In fact I think she was pregnant even before a month... Now I'm not sure if I'm remembering clearly, but I think it was mentioned that Corey was intended to be a one night stand rebound from Robbie. I know it was implied the only reason she stayed with Corey at all was that she got pregnant... Say what you might, but if that is true she extremely lucky that Corey was the dad if it was the one night stand scenario, because not many guys would have stepped up like he did.

Thanks!  Yeah that's actually what I remembered too but I started doubting myself because it seemed too soon for her to know she was pregnant. She definitely lucked out on their dad in my opinion, and so did the girls.

• Love 1

Maybe he wrapped it with bacon.

I'll show myself out...

Robbie reached out and 'porked' someone?

I think Leah needs to sit back and have a good hard look at her life. In a show that has spanned about 5 years of her life she has shown us the beginnings of her relationship with Corey, the birth of her girlses, their engagement, their wedding, their trailer/truck problems, her cheating, the demise of their relationship, their divorce, her meeting Germy, her moving in with Germy, her getting engaged to Germy, her leaving Germy for Corey, Corey shutting her down, her crawling back to Germy, a miscarriage, her marriage to Germy, the birth of another child, getting smacked with bacon, drug allegations and now the issues in this marriage.

It's like a bucket list from hell. Especially the bacon part. The rest wasn't so bad but the bacon was too much to bear.

• Love 1

Do these people wear condoms. Thank goodness Leah got a pregnancy and not an std. Same with Cory

• Love 1

Leah has kept things away from social media? Oh no, this is definitely not true. I can't list every single thing, but I know the girl has posted some questionable tweets and Facebook comments. Even if she was being vague, she was using those sites quite a lot. Passive-aggressive stuff, but nonetheless, she was doing it too. She has had an abundance of articles out there in magazines and web sites where she has said more than she should. She has also been quite the bitch on this tv show with all of her Cory and Miranda bashing. Just because Leah has not slammed Germy on her Twitter page, that doesn't mean she hasn't gotten down and dirty in other public forums. The girl cannot live without using the victim card and she can't keep herself from painting others in a bad light.

• Love 4

My favorite comments from the teenmomjunkies article on Brittan(t)y are the ones speculating that she's a catfish and it's really Leah's mom flirting/messing with Jermy online.

That would be seriously messed up. I wish I could honest to goodness think "no way!"

Edited by NikSac

Do these people wear condoms. Thank goodness Leah got a pregnancy and not an std. Same with Cory

"Wrap it or trap it"...or something.

That would be seriously messed up. I wish I could honest to goodness think "no way!"

I can just see him now sitting in his RV eyes bugging out with Max and Nev. "I can't believe I sexted a nude of myself covered in bacon grease to my ex-mother-in-law...she said all the right things, we have this amazing connection..."

• Love 1

"Wrap it or trap it"...or something.

I can just see him now sitting in his RV eyes bugging out with Max and Nev. "I can't believe I sexted a nude of myself covered in bacon grease to my ex-mother-in-law...she said all the right things, we have this amazing connection..."

Okay that's kinda disturbing, but what an idea for a crossover episode.

• Love 2

Okay, so another weekend has passed, and the paper updated the public records section, no mention of a petition to divorce from Jeremy. He's either very very stupid, paid off the newspaper not to make said announcement, or he filed in another county this paper does not announce for.

With his getting caught flirting with another girl on Twitter, why doesn't he just make it public already?

from tm junkies thread: (take with a grain of salt-- or antibiotics)

DEER GOD LEAH

December 7, 2014 at 6:56 am

Brittany one question, your friend Amber Dawn Copley posted on radar’s fb account that (Jeremy) sent you a dick pic too, is that true lmaooooo

brittanyjewel

December 7, 2014 at 7:55 am

Correct.

• Love 1

Okay, so another weekend has passed, and the paper updated the public records section, no mention of a petition to divorce from Jeremy. He's either very very stupid, paid off the newspaper not to make said announcement, or he filed in another county this paper does not announce for.

With his getting caught flirting with another girl on Twitter, why doesn't he just make it public already?

Maybe it's just me but I think celebrities who make wayyyyy more money than he does have had divorce petitions go public against their will, so I don't think Jeremy's hiding it. I don't think he could've both paid the courts/counties off and had no other paper find it yet. Meaning, I don't think he's filed, but maybe he's talking about it.

Edited by NikSac
  • Love 2

no mention of a petition to divorce from Jeremy. He's either very very stupid, paid off the newspaper not to make said announcement, or he filed in another county this paper does not announce for.

My vote is for (Leah voice) "Jermy is plummmmmm dummmb..."

Just checked Leah's Twitter.  I love the Juxtaposition of these two things:

"Seeking attention gets us no where [sic]. Make yourselves better than others and stand above the odds"

"For all bookings and inquiries contact Lindsay Rielly Management at Continuum Entertainment Group."

According to their website, Continuum Entertainment Group "works with clients that are obsessed with telling stories, who are constantly thinking about the way their product(s) and brand look, feel and work."

Edited by Bella Roche
  • Love 3

Just checked Leah's Twitter.  I love the Juxtaposition of these two things:

"Seeking attention gets us no where [sic]. Make yourselves better than others and stand above the odds"

"For all bookings and inquiries contact Lindsay Rielly Management at Continuum Entertainment Group."

According to their website, Continuum Entertainment Group "works with clients that are obsessed with telling stories, who are constantly thinking about the way their product(s) and brand look, feel and work."

Well, girlfriend's gonna be strapped for cash without that MTV contract.

Maybe she's going for that all-important Cheetos or Mountain Dew endorsement.  

• Love 3

I wonder when the next custody hearing/decision is, and/or if it's been delayed at all by the whole thing with Jeremy. Doesn't seem like he was around all that much anyway because of his job, but it seems like it'd be hard for the girlses' court appointed guardian ad litem (hope I have that term right) to even give a recommendation without knowing how that situation may end up.

From that article:

“It was actually [Corey Simms] who called Jeremy to inform him of what his wife was allegedly doing with Robbie Kidd,” The Ashley’s Reality Roundup reported on October 28. “Jeremy had already heard the rumors around town and Corey confirmed them. Of course, Corey knows firsthand how it feels to hear around town that Leah was cheating on him with Robbie, since, as we ‘Teen Mom 2′ fans got to watch a few seasons ago, that’s exactly what happened to Corey.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1664875/did-miranda-simms-and-corey-diss-teen-mom-2-star-leah-calvert-on-twitter/#i9vdcysPVhJCEhp5.99

I wonder if that's true.

from the inqiz article:

"On Sunday, Corey tweeted a Bible verse, which read, “2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light,” and his wife, Miranda Simms, re-tweeted the message, and wrote, “Amen Baby!”"

but is Satan disguising himself with heavy makeup?

Sorry having trouble linking but on Sandy Kays facebook she is asking for prayers for Leah and somebody has mentioned her kidneys, it is not real clear though it could be her cousins kidneys

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/story.php?story_fbid=745225092236314&id=100002464902708&ref=content_filter

from which person she replied to, I think Sandy was saying that it's Chasity (love the WV spelling-- do they know what Chastity means?) with the kidney issues.

Yep, unless rescheduled.

from Leah's sister via Vaguebook:  Victoria Messer

5 hrs

Tried playing with fire and you got burnt!!

"actually, that's just something new I was tryin' with Mary Kayses"

• Love 1

Wasn't the custody hearing today?

That's what I thought actually and I couldn't believe it wasn't all over the news (or at least D-list celebrity websites) yet. Maybe they managed to keep it relatively quiet?

That's what I thought actually and I couldn't believe it wasn't all over the news (or at least D-list celebrity websites) yet. Maybe they managed to keep it relatively quiet?

I give it two dayses. They can't help themselveses.

Brittany Music "well how can we hang if your working lol"

Calvert505 "I'll take off work

Or the evenings"

(or my underwear....hey baby, wanna see my 'pipeline'?)

"As Calvert began disengaging from social media, he started texting with Musick. They attempted to make overnight plans on the day before Thanksgiving— a holiday he didn’t spend with Messer and the kids."

(he was stuffing something for Thanksgiving, even if it wasn't turkey...)

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 3

Just when you thought it was over:

Leah Calvert Has Signed on for ‘Teen Mom 2′ Season 6

she needs the money.

from The Ashley

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2014/12/09/exclusive-breaking-news-leah-calvert-has-signed-on-for-teen-mom-2-season-6/

Nothing at all suspicious that she signs on the day after the custody hearing. Does make me go hmmm that it was all a con so she wouldn't lose her girlses and why sign again after her family is blaming MTV for making out Leah is a druggie and starting all the custody battle.

Did laugh that she has started a styling business and wanting people to pay her for to do their makeup

• Love 7

I figured she would sign eventually. Shes about to be divorced and cut off from Jeremy (minus any child support she might get from him) She also mentioned on Twitter taking the twins flowers so I am wondering if Corey was granted primary custody. If so, thats the best place for them right now. 

I can honestly hear Leah thinking "Here we go again. Least Im getting paid for it"

• Love 2

Sheesh, seriously? I wish I was surprised by this news. I actually thought that maybe - just maybe - she was going to stick to her guns on this one. Guess not.

I bet Farrah's bummed, if the rumors were true that MTV was considering putting her on the show to fill in with Leah gone.

• Love 2

Sheesh, seriously? I wish I was surprised by this news. I actually thought that maybe - just maybe - she was going to stick to her guns on this one. Guess not.

I bet Farrah's bummed, if the rumors were true that MTV was considering putting her on the show to fill in with Leah gone.

Im actually glad they are keeping Farrah off my screen. Listing to her whine is like nails on a chalk board

• Love 4

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/12/leah-messer-jeremy-calvert-twitter-fued-brittany-musick/

Since people think I’m ‘seeking attention,’ I guess I’ll just go along with it!” the West Virginia-bred beauty, 27, posted on December 9. “This should be fun.”

We’ve seen Leah attempt a lot of things during her time on Teen Mom 2.  She’s been in college for nursing, started a foundation to help children with Muscular Dystrophy, and she tried selling Mary Kay for a while too.  Her latest business venture involves styling hair and doing makeup for photo shoots.  The new business, which is called Gloss, is run by Leah, and she has two people working under her who are her friends.  They offer services for pageant contestants, wedding parties, and boudoir sessions as well.  While Leah did briefly go to beauty school, as far as we know, she never completed a program to get any form of certification for hair styling or makeup application.

OH good grief, don't hire Leah for your hair and makeup!

• Love 3

I totally called it that Leah would be signing on for season 6 as soon as the custody thing was over with. There's no way she'd just let that go...although if Corey has primary custody I guess Leah will turn into a second Jenelle. Lots of lying around, no kids in sight, nail appointments, and bitching to anyone she can find about Corey and Germy and how unfair her entire situation is.

That Gloss site is actually not that bad...but I doubt any of them have completed a cosmetology or esthetician course. I wonder if that is legal in WV, because we learned for sure that it isn't in SD with Chelsea's debacle over her esthetician's license and that bridal party. Guess we shall see. I also noticed that all makeup sessions require you to purchase all the makeup used, which feels really tacky to me. I have never heard of that before. I also am curious how showing each employee with their child is going to help drum up business. I mean yes, being family oriented can be a positive, but at the same time not every make-up session or photo shoot is family friendly or child appropriate. Ya know? I would be afraid they might all bring their kids along to all the appointments, which doesn't feel professional to me. Anyway. And the no photographer on staff is weird, because they only mention it in one area, saying that photographer choice and fees are up to the client. Well wouldn't you want the photographer included if you're paying for a makeup session for a photoshoot? She certainly didn't think that one through very well..

I am still dying to know what happened at the custody hearing. Has anyone heard one way or the other who got primary custody of the girlses?

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 3