Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Leah should cruise the local Walmart for her next guy. That strategy has worked out well for Amber and Gary. :-) 

At least Gary pays lip service to condoms.

I love how all of her fans are spinning it into Jeremy cheated and this is the reason for the divorce.  No, just NO. She cheated and he was immediately over it. He made no effort to hide that. She pretended it was all ok ALL of the time. Now it's poor Leah, Jeremy is giving up because he can't wait to be single.  They are seriously insane.

Actually, Leah made use of her advanced degrees in physics and chemistry to invent a time travel machine, used that to find out that Jermy would cheat in the future, and then traveled back to the present and then, only then, sought comfort in the greasy embrace of Lil Fisher. Therefore Jermy made her cheat.

• Love 1

Has Leah always been this skinny? She's not looking too good...

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Leah Calvert Goes Solo to Sister Victoria’s Wedding: See Pics!

"She continued on with the Messer wedding tradition of incorporating camouflage into things; her reception featured camo cake pops and, of course, a camouflaged hunting-themed cake."

Sounds like Shane Gandee's funeral, which was in the same part of the state.

And it's fitting that Leah wanted (to the extent that she really wants to have to work at all) a makeup career. She is all about covering up and hiding things.

• Love 4

I think Leah's always been pretty skinny. I remember seeing her in some of her between-pregnancy photos and being kind of shocked how thin she was. Granted she might be even thinner now due to stress, though.

• Love 2

Today's blind item:

This married Teen Mom who is known as a cheater, did a lot more of that this past weekend when she hooked up with two different guys. The good news is she took a break from the pill popping. Baby steps. Leah Messer-Calvert

Mama Dawn’s post on Leah’s Official Page? “TRUE FANS listen up. Leah is NOT going to rehab lol. This is Momma Dawn and I 100% ASSURE you that Leah is NOT going to a DRUG REHAB. Lots of LOVE to the true fans. all will come out on the upcoming show about Leah Dawn Calvert, Jeremy, Corey,Miranda, and the babies. But rest assure I HATE drugs don’t want association with them and wouldn’t NEVER Condone them. Love ALL have a good night Momma Dawn”

She's right about one thing, that Leah will  not go to rehab, or complete it if she does. Again with that 'the truth will come out' crap from this family.

• Love 2

Right! She is not going to DRUG rehab. She may go to a rehab but it won't be for drugs.  lol  Notice she didn't mention a divorce. 

I found it funny that on Victoria's facebook she mentioned how she already missed her husband.  I guess maybe he was gone for work.  Someone told her, it's too early to be complaining, you already knew this when you married him, you are going to run him off. (Or something to that extent) Sounds like Leah's life!

• Love 3

Here we go again "we'll see" and "the truth will come out"... I'm still waiting for the truths I was promised since the deer can incident and the custody hearings that was going to put Cory as an unfit parent.

• Love 10

I found it funny that on Victoria's facebook she mentioned how she already missed her husband.  I guess maybe he was gone for work.  Someone told her, it's too early to be complaining, you already knew this when you married him, you are going to run him off. (Or something to that extent) Sounds like Leah's life!

(*ominous Lifetime Movie soundtrack*)  Better fire up the deercam!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think Leah's always been pretty skinny. I remember seeing her in some of her between-pregnancy photos and being kind of shocked how thin she was. Granted she might be even thinner now due to stress, though.

Leah has a long torso and carries most of her weight in the butt and hips, so she generally rocks a flat stomach and slender arms, unless she's pregnant. She did get really thin going through her first divorce and mentioned on camera she'd lost about 20 pounds while separated from Corey. I would imagine with the stress of custody battles, Jeremy leaving, and a possible addiction, she's probably not eating too well lately.

• Love 3

Right! She is not going to DRUG rehab. She may go to a rehab but it won't be for drugs.  lol  Notice she didn't mention a divorce. 

Well, she better keep her legs wide open to him when he comes home.

Wasn't that Mama Dawns advice to Leah?

• Love 3

I HATE drugs don’t want association with them and wouldn’t NEVER Condone them. Love ALL have a good night Momma Dawn”

I'm guessing Momma Dawn is splitting hairs here- sounds to me like she's saying Leah doesn't do street drugs like heroin or meth. While pain pills can be abused, it would be a bit sanctimonious to say, I HATE vicodin and would not speak to anyone using them.

Also, "wouldn't never"? Forget higher education, have these people ever even cracked open a book?

• Love 3

Also, "wouldn't never"? Forget higher education, have these people ever even cracked open a book?

So that means she would condone them?  Or...? I dunno, I have a hard time translating.

• Love 3

Wow, she really did remove her Twitter byline that she's married to Jeremy. Ok, it's real to me now!

BOOM! Lets finally roll out the title Leah was always meant to have...

(Please ignore the mistake I made in her age, it's fixed!)

Edited by wrestlesflamingos
age mistake in title
  • Love 6

I'm just guessing, but I think Germs thought he'd be the one to tame Leah and make a loving wife and mother out of her. I think Germy thinks he's a strong manly man who would rule his house and yadda yadda, I think he buys into the old-fashioned ideals that seem to be prevalent in their neck of the woods.  He also seems pretty immature and childish, going by how fast he ran into the relationship with Leah and who fast he wanted to run out again. But he regrets chasing her so hard.

I wonder how Chelsea feels now about the missed opportunity when Adam wanted to sign off on all rights the Aubreee.

Push come to shove, I'm not sure he would have. Sure he threatened to and called Aubree a mistake (nice one Adam), but I think he would have tried to keep some custody if only to punish Chelsea or reduce support payments. There are only 2 times that Adam ever shows interest in spending time with Aubree. 1. When he's trying to impress a new girlfriend. 2. When Chelsea tries to put any restrictions on his visitation. You know, like the time she didn't want him driving around with Aubree when he didn't have a driver's licensee. Adam only ever used Aubree to get back at Chelsea or get in someone's pants. Anyway, I'm sure he has very little rights to Aubree anymore. Chelsea could probably move to China and Adam would have a hard time finding a judge to say boo about it as many times as he's shown his ass on TV.

• Love 1

The comments made for late night giggles tho. Ewwwwww……to BOTH of Dem.

I pictured him texting other ladies whilst mid-coitus...ewww is right. Ever see the Seinfeld episode where George tries to eat, listen to sports radio and have sex with his gf at the same time without her knowing?

• Love 3

I pictured him texting other ladies whilst mid-coitus...ewww is right. Ever see the Seinfeld episode where George tries to eat, listen to sports radio and have sex with his gf at the same time without her knowing?

*DEAD*

• Love 2

This family is so classy.

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/05/02/leah-calverts-grandma-new-brother-in-law-involved-in-physical-fight/

"The Ashley has learned that the entire Messer family is in turmoil after Victoria’s husband, Brian Jones (whom she married just a few weeks ago), allegedly got in a physical fight with Leah and Victoria’s grandmother, Sandy, earlier this week."

Klassy! Jesus, I'd call them Hilbillys, but I have too much respect for Hillbillys.
  • Love 3

This family is so classy.

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/05/02/leah-calverts-grandma-new-brother-in-law-involved-in-physical-fight/

"The Ashley has learned that the entire Messer family is in turmoil after Victoria’s husband, Brian Jones (whom she married just a few weeks ago), allegedly got in a physical fight with Leah and Victoria’s grandmother, Sandy, earlier this week."

Sweet holy deercam. He got in a fight with Sandy? he's the one that was clowning with her a few weeks back with that shot of her riding him.

Grandma Sandy has been complaining on her Facebook that her landlord won't let her visitors show up late at night or come up to the windows when they visit. Makes me wonder what kind of visitors she's getting.

Klassy! Jesus, I'd call them Hilbillys, but I have too much respect for Hillbillys.

My understanding of hillbilly is that they are far removed from modern civilization, at least as much as you can be in the USA, but they are very skilled at living off the land and building/maintaining their homes. I don't think Leah could live off the land. She'd try planting Cheetos in a pile of 'gently used' kitty litter and then go cry on Twitter if something didn't sprout within half an hour. I'd say trailer trash, but that's classist, and frankly Leah has raked in plenty of money and still managed to live with far less dignity than millions of poor people do every day.

• Love 3

I am going to hell I laughed at the article, in no way do I condone domestic abuse but seriously it is so comical that Grandma came after him with a pipe and then he hits her and they are stupid enough to put it on social media knowing full well they are in the public eye.

• Love 3
(edited)

I guess that explains Sandy's recent Facebook post.

Sandy Kay
Yesterday at 10:35pm ·

Don't care what you do too the boy Don't hurt the girl.you may get her out of the way but don't hurt her

Helen King

THE GIRL DID NONTHING WRONG AND DESERVES NO AMONISOTY .....JUST SAYING

Victoria Jones ("Oreo")

This is all childish ... Sandy Kay I do love you, your my grandmother but because of the lies you've told and for your doing.. You've lost a granddaughter

Sandy Kay

I haven't told no lies and you know it you was too busy trying too get him out the door too know what was going on so how would you know an I want you too know if I would have hit him with a pipe like I tried they would have called him an ambulance an if I lost a granddaughter oh well act like one .you have a punk for a husband an you best keep him in hidden an olen said he was not too come too the job at all . Someday oreo you are gonna see his controlling way I just hope it's not before he beats the hell out of first .an there was people there that knows I didn't lie so you just keep doing what ever you wanna tell or lie about its ok if that's all it took,too lose you he may control you but he's not controlling me you better wake up too how he treats wemon an relize

Victoria Jones

I'm sick of your lies.. You've told too many and crossed the line. I don't know what lying gets you that makes you feel good, but its nonsense. Go ahead and do what you feel is necessary, I really don't care anymore and you've already lost me in your life and nobody did it but you.

Victoria Jones

Were not hiding anywhere.. Matters a fact.. Go ahead and have them kill me to, cause anymore I don't even care. A lot of people know how you are, that's why their staying out of it. And tell whoever it is that wants to come, to come because Brian may not know who they are but I do , just remember that

Sandy Kay Which part you think I'm lying about .that I'm a bit ch or him swing an hitting me .

Dawn Spears THAT'S ENOUGH Victoria Jones !!!!#

Sandy Kay It's ok dawn I'm blocking her an brian

Taylor Renee U ok aunt sandy

Sandy Kay Yes I'm ok but I'm really gonna tell you if you go after that boy you better put him in the hospital he's nuts

Sandy Kay I think he found out today he couldn't put it on Issac (Leah's younger brother)

------------------------

"Other family members were also threatening to go show Brian “who he is messing with.”

That sounds like about every third day on Sandy's Facebook page. Someone allegedly gossips, then the forty Gibson brothers and sisters all clamoring that same 'don't know who you messing with' line.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 1

Dear everyone involved with Leah's family: get off of Social Media people, seriously. That stuff does NOT belong on there, so if you can't shut up about it, shut down your accounts.

• Love 6
(edited)

Dear everyone involved with Leah's family: get off of Social Media people, seriously. That stuff does NOT belong on there, so if you can't shut up about it, shut down your accounts.

They know how to text, so the use of social media is deliberate. They could still have privacy settings for family squabbles. They chose not to do that, and it has to be because they're hooked on attention. There is no such thing as bad publicity for them.

Part of me wonders if this is as fake as WWE plot arcs, with the whole extended family in on it.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 2

Sweet holy deercam. He got in a fight with Sandy? he's the one that was clowning with her a few weeks back with that shot of her riding him.

Grandma Sandy has been complaining on her Facebook that her landlord won't let her visitors show up late at night or come up to the windows when they visit. Makes me wonder what kind of visitors she's getting.

My understanding of hillbilly is that they are far removed from modern civilization, at least as much as you can be in the USA, but they are very skilled at living off the land and building/maintaining their homes. I don't think Leah could live off the land. She'd try planting Cheetos in a pile of 'gently used' kitty litter and then go cry on Twitter if something didn't sprout within half an hour. I'd say trailer trash, but that's classist, and frankly Leah has raked in plenty of money and still managed to live with far less dignity than millions of poor people do every day.

That is so damn crazy town! Reading it is just a cruel joke to my brain. Let's just hope Leah doesn't home school! 

Don't let them get you addicted to pain pillses! :)

Fuck..Too Late;/   Except I have  to to a PAIN in the ass doctor every month and go to Walgreens. No job for our Robbie;) 

• Love 1

Matters a fact.. Go ahead and have them kill me to, cause anymore I don't even care. 

OMG They can't form a simple sentence.

I know the suggestion is to keep it off of social media, but what would we do for entertainment? How would we know what's going on? And how are we gonna get to see Oreo's ten daily selfies.  She probably took one during the fight!!

• Love 4