Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

Why couldn't Robert just invest in her company? Moira managed to hide the money for the Queen's Gambit and she had little business experience

1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

How old is Emiko?

Judging by this episode, she's got to be in her thirties.

• Love 6

Wasn’t this ep description all about how Oliver invites BS to work with the team, and then Felicity has to decide between the team and her friendship with BS? Because that’s not happening.  Like, at all.

On the plus side, this is a nice Oliver and Dig moment. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Trisha said:

Wasn’t this ep description all about how Oliver invites BS to work with the team, and then Felicity has to decide between the team and her friendship with BS? Because that’s not happening.  Like, at all.

Yeah, I'm really confused. Unless they're going to call in Laurel to go with them now? Which wouldn't make sense because nothing leading up to it suggests they would/should. 

Maybe Dinah calls Laurel to be her canary cry during the fight? I honestly don't know what's going on with those ep descriptions. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Trisha said:

She spent all of 2 seconds in the storyline so I guess maybe they didnt bother watching the entire episode before putting the description together?

3 minutes ago, quarks said:

Arrow, reminding us that we've already seen this plot back in season four is really not helpful.

True, but I enjoyed an Oliver/Diggle scene that was grounded in the show's history.

• Love 2

Rene just isn't lucky in love. Ever.

2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Yeah, she cannot be much younger than Oliver - if she actually IS younger.

I read this in a fanfic, where Robert and Moira adopted a kid and then when Oliver was born they kicked him out and he became a supervillain to take Oliver and the Queens down.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Yeah, she cannot be much younger than Oliver - if she actually IS younger.

Well, Oliver is 33, so at most, Emiko should only be a couple of years younger than him...right? I guess she could have been meeting with Robert in that flashback when she was 19, but it feels like she would have been older. 

5 minutes ago, Trisha said:

They may still end with Felicity helping Laurel but otherwise so far the description makes no sense.  

• Love 1
Just now, BkWurm1 said:

They may still end with Felicity helping Laurel but otherwise so far the description makes no sense.  

It feels like they had an idea at the beginning of the episode and then forgot the plot 15 minutes in. The Felicity/Alena stuff along with Laurel helping Oliver find Emiko was abandoned fairly quickly.

• LOL 2
Just now, quarks said:

I am shocked, shocked, that they've all ended up in this airport hanger. Again. 

(How close is this place to their soundstage lot?)

Yeah....their budget really sucks if they can't find another place to have their fight scenes. Can they not afford to pay for some time at any other place in or around Vancouver?

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It feels like they had an idea at the beginning of the episode and then forgot the plot 15 minutes in. The Felicity/Alena stuff along with Laurel helping Oliver find Emiko was abandoned fairly quickly.

I think Felicity and Alena is to set up why Felicity doesn't have to go in to Star City for 20 years.

• Love 1