Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Live Posting Thread

Lady Calypso
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, quarks said:

So, no one notices that Bruce Wayne and Batman both disappeared from Gotham City at the exact same time?

What is it with people on these shows?

I'm surprised that they gave that line to Oliver. So far he's been kind of a dummy because that' show MG likes him.

3 minutes ago, phoenics said:

Oh nooooo what has Arrow done to Oliver and Felicity?

I don't watch but those two are supposed to be fine!

Oliver went to prison without telling Felicity last season, as part of a deal with the FBI to catch the season long big bad. He escaped but Oliver still went to prison, and Felicity and his son went into witness protection, where the guy found them and tried to kill them. Felicity became obsessed with finding him and killing him and nearly did, when she was talked out of it in order to exchange Oliver's freedom for him. After he got out Oliver realized that Felicity had gotten obsessed with security (because she had a villain try and kill her while she was on her own with his kid), and she pulled a gun and shot someone who broke into their home into the shoulder, and he doesn't like it. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

Oliver went to prison without telling Felicity last season, as part of a deal with the FBI to catch the season long big bad. He escaped but Oliver still went to prison, and Felicity and his son went into witness protection, where the guy found them and tried to kill them. Felicity became obsessed with finding him and killing him and nearly did, when she was talked out of it in order to exchange Oliver's freedom for him. After he got out Oliver realized that Felicity had gotten obsessed with security (because she had a villain try and kill her while she was on her own with his kid), and she pulled a gun and shot someone who broke into their home into the shoulder, and he doesn't like it. 

Yikes.  Sorry Arrow fans, :(

Also - Felicity being down and out feels so wrong.  I like happy Felicity and this makes even me sad.  I hope EBR at least gets good stuff to play.

Edited by phoenics
  • Love 1
Just now, quarks said:

....and now, because of the earlier commercial mistake, I'm watching a nice blank space.

WB, is this your personal revenge on me?

I had to break down and d/l the app so I could watch these things on my iPad when they screw them up.  (Comcrap loves to pixellate the entire screen sometimes.)

3 minutes ago, JJ928 said:

You can tell MG wrote this episode.

MG writes like he's taking the LEGO Batman song lyrics seriously.

Darkness
No parents
Continued darkness
More darkness, get it?
The opposite of light
Black hole
Curtains drawn
In the basement
Middle of the night
Blacked-out windows
Other places that are dark
Black suit
Black coffee

• Love 7
1 minute ago, scarynikki12 said:

Hi Jay! Bye Jay!

I think that's actually Barry Allen - not Jay.  On whatever Earth he's from, he's Barry Allen and The Flash of that Earth.

Edited by phoenics

One of the doors says "Guggenheim, M."

I like Jay Garrick telling all the PhDs and MD to read the book.  They're probably sick of books.

16 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Why would Gotham arrest the victims of a mugging?

No wonder no one wants to be in Gotham.

• Love 5