Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

I just read about Scott Wilson.  How sad.  Herschell was an emotional touchstone for TWD and it seems that Scott Wilson played the same role for the cast.  I've never forgiven the writers for refusing to let Maggie deal with watching her father get his head cut off, but since she barely dealt with seeing her sister with half her head blown away or watching her husband get his brains bashed in, why should I be surprised?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, JackONeill said:

I just don’t know if I can make myself do this, watch that is. And it is work. But why? It’s just a TV show. But it’s THIS TV show.

Think back to the good times, seasons 1 and 2.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, raven said:

Something zombies eat on Z-Nation.  Made with brains.

1 minute ago, Ohwell said:

They serve 'em up in Z-Nation to dead walkers to keep them talking.

Geez, I've gotta catch up.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

I just read about Scott Wilson.  How sad.  Herschell was an emotional touchstone for TWD and it seems that Scott Wilson played the same role for the cast.  I've never forgiven the writers for refusing to let Maggie deal with watching her father get his head cut off, but since she barely dealt with seeing her sister with half her head blown away or watching her husband get his brains bashed in, why should I be surprised?

Everyone close to Maggie died directly and indirectly by a human's hand.

Herschel

Beth

Glenn

and Sasha

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

My fav quote of his, when

H20 and a pack of Lance Peanut Butter Crackers.

Oh shit I love Lance Peanut Butter Crackers!  I have to remember to get some tomorrow, haven't had any in years.

4 minutes ago, 2FarGone said:

Just finished a 6er  of Reds apple ale. Time to break out the regular beer.

4th vodka and selzter, 12 ounce glasses. I have no where to be tomorrow than to re-watch with my son...Ugh.

• Love 1

Watching this finale is getting me angry all over again. I won't be able to keep up with your discussion, but I look forward to the snark! Enjoy the show! (...if "enjoy" is the right word...)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

I feel the same way.

Kind of telling. Of course, TPTB are not only deaf, but blind. Although in a weird way, this is a good experiment to see just how far a good show can be driven into the ground.