Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

So far, Talking Dead seems a lot calmer than it used to be. Hardwick isn't jumping on the furniture, they aren't blasting us with annoying music, it actually seems like a fairly normal interview show. What happened?

1 minute ago, WalkerTalker said:

I can barely make it through the day. I will not be running, or hiding. I will be the one who takes one for the team to get away. 

I think that most of us know the basics by now  

• Love 1

If you could pick one member of the show to be on your team during the ZA who would it be? I'm sticking with my man Eugene....his intelligence is a huge asset (not cool that Negan was the first to utilize  it) and I'd have him to warm my bed.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Primstone said:

after watching these zombie shows, I wonder how many of us are ready, or at least prepared, for a ZA to happen

I'm still fairly certain I'd pee my pants and die within the first hour.

But in that hour I would avoid anyone who whistles. Or leans.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

I'm still fairly certain I'd pee my pants and die within the first hour.

But in that hour I would avoid anyone who whistles. Or leans.

Avoid anyone who whistles, or leans, lol................................... . 

They got another SHESAIDSHESHED in for the night, ugh. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

Why did Hardwick never choose questions  from the official AMC forum when it was up and running?

He picked a couple of mine. 

Just now, Primstone said:

they should get Kyra Schon on the TTD, she the little girl from the original Night of the Living Dead

Life is a circle, make it a full one. 

++++++++++++++ Looks like they took some lessons from the Termites on distraction. 

• Love 1

I get the reason for the tent city.  Without vehicles, the bridge project is far enough from their respective homes to make going back and forth every day impractical.  But I'd be lying if I said that everytime I see idiots camping out I think about the walkers ripping through the original Camp Dinner Bell and wonder how they never learned anything from that.

• Love 3