Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

On 2/3/2022 at 11:33 PM, Nashville said:

Is it just me, or does that much clean white on Daryl just seem fundamentally… wrong?

Uuuuhhhh, the heat, the stale sweat, the grease 🤢

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • LOL 1
On 2/13/2022 at 12:51 PM, OoohMaggie said:

How can you not love a girl who pulls ‘That’ out of her pants 😂, I really need to see this episode 😤

Damned if I didn’t have to watch just to see what ‘That’ you were talking about.  🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 2
On 2/13/2022 at 10:51 AM, OoohMaggie said:

How can you not love a girl who pulls ‘That’ out of her pants 😂, I really need to see this episode 😤

"...the hell was that?!"

Awesome, Daryl. That, was awesome.🤣

• LOL 1

From WeAreTWDFans, Episode 11.09 No Other Way

Alden is found dead by Maggie and she seems very upset. She buries him.

Negan leaves on his own. He tells Maggie before he leaves because he knows eventually she will do something to cause his death. Lydia looks sad about this when she finds out later.

Daryl and Connie have an emotional reunion and hug.

Dog is awesome and eats an apple

Aaron saves Judith and Gracie and kills walkers with mace hand. He is awesome.

Daryl Maggie Elijah Gabriel Negan kill Leahs group (well mostly Maggie does) and in the end Daryl allows Leah to escape - there is a lot to this situation but I am not going to go over detail.

When the above group arrives back home to ASZ Gabe and Ro have a nice little moment.

ASZ is pretty much destroyed and this food that was brought back will be much needed.

Eugene shows up with Commonwealth at the end and they bring supplies for ASZ and say they can help them or they can listen to their offer.

Flash forward 6 months. Maggie is at gate behind ASZ and Commonwealth comes to the gate. ASZ is still run down looking. Maggie says "it doesn't have to be this way" and Daryl takes off his commonwealth helmet and says "it does" or something to that effect.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Superclam said:

I'm gonna wait until I watch the episode later today. 

I admire your willpower but hate your + access, I still haven’t seen 9 yet    🤬 🤬🤬🤬

Edited by OoohMaggie

Warning: this story contains spoilers for Sunday's "No Other Way" episode of The Walking Dead. "The woman who left six years ago is not the one standing over you now," Maggie Rhee (Lauren Cohan) warned Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) to start Season 11 of The Walking Dead. "There's a little bit of her left in me, and that little bit is the only thing keeping you breathing." After Maggie's mission to Meridian provided only a temporary respite for a starving Alexandria, that little bit of the old Maggie might be gone — the final casualty of the costly war with the Reapers. But out of the ashes of the Hilltop, burnt down during the Whisperer War, Maggie Rhee rebuilds. 

"I think that there's a lot that comes up for her to do with this, 'Will we, won't we play ball with the Commonwealth?' It's difficult to rebuild to begin with, and it's really difficult to rebuild when you don't have any food or resources," Cohan tells ComicBook in an exclusive postmortem on Sunday's Final Season Part 2 premiere. "We're gonna see a lot of challenges. The group, and Maggie, and the people at Hilltop are definitely gonna be hit with a lot of challenges."  

We spoke to Cohan about Maggie's vendetta turned truce with Negan, what's coming up with Hilltop versus the Commonwealth, and the explosive start to the second part of The Walking Dead's three-part series finale.  

New World Order

COMICBOOK: The first eight episodes saw Maggie leading this mission to Meridian to save Alexandria at any cost. Now she's back rebuilding and leading the Hilltop. What can you say about Maggie's story in these next eight episodes of Season 11? 

LAUREN COHAN: There's not too much I can say, but I think that there's a lot that comes up for her to do with this, 'Will we, won't we play ball with the Commonwealth?' It's difficult to rebuild to begin with, and it's really difficult to rebuild when you don't have any food or resources (laughs). So we're gonna see a lot of challenges. The group and Maggie and the people at Hilltop are definitely gonna be hit with a lot of challenges, as far as that. And we, as an audience, we're gonna really get to try to peek under the hood of this Commonwealth, which Maggie obviously finds very suspicious. So we'll see!

Life and Death

COMICBOOK: At the start of the season, Maggie tells Negan the little bit of the old Maggie left in her is the only thing keeping him alive. You've said this is because Maggie has to keep alive the part of herself that doesn't indulge in the kill-or-be-killed attitude. What does it mean for Maggie that she chooses to kill the Reapers in Episode 9?

LAUREN COHAN: I think that that event comes after a long string of losses, and a long string of seeing that the Reapers can kill and can outnumber them, and can take away everything that's precious to Maggie and her people. And I think it's really a combination of knowing that if they are not gone and eliminated, they could still come for them. But more than anything, it's the duty that she feels to Elijah, who is one of her last remaining family members from the Wardens. So it's important to her to protect him. And it's also an impulse that, that I think, as you go further and further in this world of war, it's hard to know when to believe sometimes. And it's hard to have hope and not want to just take out anything that could hurt you and your family for those characters.

What We Become

COMICBOOK: Negan makes Maggie promise [in Episode 1107] they're "even" if he continues with her to Meridian. In 1109, Negan tells Maggie promise or not, it's a matter of time before she does to him what she did to the Reapers. Do you think Negan is right or wrong about Maggie? What is she feeling when Negan leaves? 

LAUREN COHAN: I think that he's right and wrong (laughs). I think that what she said at the beginning of the season is absolutely true. Like, the good in her wants to prevent the other side from prevailing. And there's never any guarantees. And as you see people go through more and more torment, and try to hold on to who they were, and who they hoped to be, that's really what makes the entire human condition fascinating to me is, can we do it? Can they do it? And will they do it? So that's what's been such an interesting conflict between Maggie and Negan for me is that constant challenge.

The Best Defense

COMICBOOK: When Negan says he's going to be on his own way and leaves, is Maggie relieved? Is she angry her husband's killer is now roaming free? Where do you think Maggie is at when she goes for her knife? 

LAUREN COHAN: The moment when she grabs her knife, I think, is a preparation for Negan maybe eliminating her as a threat, and to stand in defense of that. But I think that, I don't know if it's relief or just another piece of information on top of what has been a traumatic few events. The rest sort of remains to be seen.

The Rotten Core

COMICBOOK: The episode ends with a six-month time jump and Daryl in Commonwealth trooper armor outside the gates of Hilltop. There's friction between Maggie and Daryl. What can you tease about what looks like Hilltop vs. Commonwealth?

LAUREN COHAN: I think it kind of just goes back to what I said in the beginning because I don't wanna say too much (laughs). But I think that there's a dream that maybe they could have something good to offer, and maybe there could be good out there and people that can help you and support you and make your life a bit easier in the apocalypse. But is that itself too good to be true? And I think it's just very difficult to trust at this point in the game for many of these characters, including Maggie. So we'll see what happens.

A New Beginning

COMICBOOK: In the final issue of the comics [spoiler warning], Maggie is president of the Commonwealth. What was your reaction to that, Lauren? Do you think your Maggie is on the same path?

LAUREN COHAN: Mm, I don't wanna say anything cause so much happens this season! As we know, there's a lot that we take from the comics and carry into the television series, but there's also a lot that we switch to different characters or that we pop up at different parts of the timeline. And, you know, I think the fun for everybody, I know myself included, is often the not knowing. So I will keep it there (laughs).

What Comes After

COMICBOOK: To extend that, you've said there have been murmurings of an extended story with Maggie after The Walking Dead ends. Do you know your Walking Dead future beyond the series finale?

LAUREN COHAN: I am gonna keep that a secret too (laughs). I appreciate and I admire your efforts!

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-walking-dead-final-season-11-part-2-maggie-lauren-cohan-interview-1109/#2

Edited by OoohMaggie

This is probably too speculative to be a spoiler, but posting here just to be safe...

Holy Rick Grimes: The Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln And Norman Reedus Reunited In Georgia, But Why?
By Megan Behnke  February 21, 2022
https://www.cinemablend.com/television/holy-rick-grimes-the-walking-deads-andrew-lincoln-and-norman-reedus-reunited-in-georgia-but-why 

... Over President’s Day weekend, a restaurant-owning fan in Georgia posted on Instagram that Lincoln and his BFF/former TWD co-star Norman Reedus came chow down. Now the question is why Lincoln is in the Peach State.
Looks like a fun time, even if Lincoln isn't wearing anything offering clear signs of Rick Grimes' return. But let's dig into what could have led to the above photo happening in the first place. 
Obviously the biggest question that comes to mind is whether or not this means that fans will see Rick Grimes once again on The Walking Dead proper before it ends. While it’s certainly possible that Andrew Lincoln is in Georgia to film some type of cameo or flashback scene, it’s not very likely if we're actually seeing the actor in public. AMC would have definitely wanted to keep his return on the down-low, so him being out and about with another huge star from the series is not so secretive.
Another possibility could be that Lincoln is actually directing an episode of The Walking Dead, rather than appearing in it. While AMC has a knack for announcing when a show alum is directing an episode, it’s possible they want to keep this one more secretive, even if Lincoln's presence in Georgia isn't completely clandestine.

It’s entirely possible that if that is the case, AMC is waiting until the episode is finished filming so to give fans a sneak preview of Lincoln's return. However, they may also not want to get their hopes up in case a cameo is not happening.
The other possibility may even be bigger than a potential Walking Dead cameo. A Rick Grimes movie has been in development for quite a while now. Last summer, The Walking Dead universe EP Greg Nicotero opened up about the long delay and at the time, he didn’t know when it was happening and noted that everyone on the movie is trying to get the script perfect. Has the time finally come?

Perhaps Andrew Lincoln was in Georgia for a meeting with Scott Gimple and other TWD producers to talk about the movie. It’s definitely the most likely possibility of the three, though it’s still possible he was in the state for a completely different project or reason. Reportedly, Andrew Lincoln has already filmed his episode of Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities so it’s unlikely it had anything to do with that. 

FMDiVPCXEAMfWzI?format=jpg 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

E4488E6B-D045-4D42-946E-439DBD5FBC78.jpeg

More than a decade into the ZA and the corresponding collapse of human civilization, why the bluedilly FUCK is Eugene wearing a damn TIE!?!?

• LOL 2

Since this is the spoiler thread, I'll tell you. The Commonwealth has basically set up society again, with restaurants and bureaucracy and everything. It hasn't been established yet, but I assume Eugene has some gov't science job. 

For me, the best thing about the zombie apocalypse would be not going to work and dealing with those STUPID, MEANINGLESS DEADLINES!!  

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, Superclam said:

Since this is the spoiler thread, I'll tell you. The Commonwealth has basically set up society again, with restaurants and bureaucracy and everything. It hasn't been established yet, but I assume Eugene has some gov't science job. 

That still provides ZERO rationale for resurrecting so useless a piece of trivial social bullshit as a fucking NECKTIE.  

(P. S.: In case you hadn’t guessed, i fucking hate ties)

6 hours ago, Superclam said:

For me, the best thing about the zombie apocalypse would be not going to work and dealing with those STUPID, MEANINGLESS DEADLINES!!  

EXACTLY - that, and NOT HAVING TO WEAR TIES.  

EVER.

AGAIN.

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

EXACTLY - that, and NOT HAVING TO WEAR TIES.  

Count yourself lucky you didn’t have to wear a school uniform from age 5 to 16, including Tie. I hate them so much that from the age I could say no to today, I’ve worn one for three funerals and one wedding, I did say they could put one on my corpse if they really wanted to 💀

• LOL 1
(edited)

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on This Is Us, Abbott Elementary, Magnum P.I., NCIS, Walking Dead, Reacher, Bull and More
By Matt Webb Mitovich / March 1 2022
https://tvline.com/2022/03/01/this-is-us-final-season-kate-toby-spoilers/ 

Negan isn’t really gone on The Walking Dead, right? —Ray
Nope. Showrunner Angela Kang recently told TVLine, “It is safe to say we have not seen the last of Negan.” In fact, his split from the core crew in the Season 11B premiere was “not meant to be a cliffhanger, like, ‘Has he left the show?’” she added. “It’s more a cliffhanger of, ‘Where will we see him next?’”

Is Leah coming back to The Walking Dead? Doesn’t she’s gotta try to get even with Maggie? —Lex
When TVLine put that very question to showrunner Angela Kang, she insisted that “I can’t get into that without spoiling, so let people conjecture as they may.” (Which, in a way, probably tells you all you need to know about Daryl’s ex.)

Edited by tv echo
3 hours ago, SharonH58 said:

Maggie and Negan are getting their own spin off.  :(

Huh? That's not in the link you quoted. Is there something else?

Ah, found it in the Media Thread. That seems super weird, why Manhattan?  Oddly enough i get pairing them up...they're a lot more alike then people like to admit.

Edited by Morrigan2575

I can’t get through the week without cracking the screen, never mind an Apocalypse 🤬🤬

Apologies to all those hoping the Negan break would be an extended one.      😱😱😱😱

Edited by OoohMaggie