Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

MY guess is that Tyler stepped on a broken piece of glass (Cate probably dropped her weed pipe when she passed out on the couch) and it went into his foot and made him cry. But he decided to spin it - "I have been crying about the daughter I so heroically gave away for hours, y'all! Look at me, I'm sensitive." What a tool. 

And just WHY was he crying about her? Crying because he misses her? Because he wishes he never gave her away? Because her Garanimals shirt doesn't math her shorts? Because she's not getting him enough screen time?

• Love 2

Speaking of attention - "babe, people don't get jokes! Don't worry everyone, we will disappoint you on Teen Mom OG soon (or something like that)!". Shouldn't they have timed that oh so hilarious famewhore "joke" about wanting a baby for April 1?  Yes, everyone ... it was supposed to be funny. As if they don't know how many rabid, "I want Tyler's baby!!" gals are out there watching twitter 24/7. 

2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Part of the underlying motivation for Cate to spawn another neglected child is that she is sure that Theresa will allow Carly to meet NotCarly #2.

Also she would be able to eat her giant quesadillas in peace if she were pregnant.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

The only control these Teen Mom "Stars" have in their lives is the ability to get a reaction when they need to feel good about themselves. They want us to be concerned about their ambivalent tweets. I almost feel bad for the day that Tyler tweets: "I don't think this is working for me" and the only reply is from Cate: "Tyler, how will I explain your absence to Carley and non Carley?" 

• Love 2
Just now, GreatKazu said:

I hate it when people post cryptic comments. Fishing for attention. I see this crap on Facebook and I avoid it like the plague.

That is one of the many reasons I am not on Facebook. The horror if you don't "like" a post! I have seen "office friendships" dissolve when someone doesn't like or comment on a cryptic post or ambivalent quote!

Unfortunately, I don't think the Teen Moms have good management, if any at all. I do question who if anyone is managing their income, expenses, taxes etc. My opinion is they allow their family, lovers, etc., to manager their money which is unfortunate. Although there are management firms who take advantage of this type of "talent", it would be to their advantage to look beyond their inner circle for guidance. 

That being said, I hope they put enough away for their children- I know I'm a dreamer...

• Love 2

Ok, I need some help from more savvy Twitter users. I hopped on Twitter earlier today to see Tyler responding to a lot of Tweets about how what he said was disgusting and wrong. Tyler, I'm sure you'll be shocked to read, only responded in douchey ways. I looked and looked, but couldn't find Tyler's original offensive quote. Anyone know what stupid thing he said today?

• Love 1

Interesting that Tyler had this "4 hour" crying jag regarding Carly right before the start of the new season for Teen Mom OG!  It's funny how they don't get teary eyed or Cate's "mental illness" doesn't affect their vacations or teen Mom publicity events!  Brandon and Theresa need to close this adoption now... The Cate and Tyler shit show is embarrassing!

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, amandabanana said:

Um... is this a joke? Everyone commenting seems to think she's really pregnant.

Screenshot_20170405-072913.png

Are you kidding me?!    These people are so dumb and insensitive!

• Love 3

It has a different patient's name at the top. 

These two boring fucks are just trying to drum up interest for the new season. They must realize that MTV is ready to cut the dead weight. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Caracoa1 said:

Interesting that Tyler had this "4 hour" crying jag regarding Carly right before the start of the new season for Teen Mom OG!  It's funny how they don't get teary eyed or Cate's "mental illness" doesn't affect their vacations or teen Mom publicity events!  Brandon and Theresa need to close this adoption now... The Cate and Tyler shit show is embarrassing!

I agree with your entire post! I don't understand why Brandon and Theresa still haven't closed the adoption.

catelynn-lowell-tyler-baltierra-teen-mom-og-adoption.jpg

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

"My first born", "I gave"....  what a bloody narcissist. 

This tweet infuriates me! He really thinks highly of himself, doesn't he? The best was someone's response where they asked "Do you go by Saint Tyler or just Tyler". Get. Over. Yourself. 

• Love 13

As if Tyler was some sort of selfless humanitarian who decided to help a childless couple. You knocked up your teenaged girlfriend and couldn't even afford the gold  gangster chains you used to wear. Get over yourself.   

I didn't even see that "ultrasound" pic. Just Cate on twitter saying that she wanted a baby, and Tyler replying that he did too. Now he's saying it was hilarious and stupid for people to believe them. And that led to him going full on douche to tell everyone off. 

I know they're trying to get attention for the new season, and the dragged out mourning about Carly will never stop. It just makes me angry to see two able bodied young people be so smug and lazy. They do nothing but play grownup. And then they go high and mighty on how everyone is a hater. When you have haters, maybe you should reevaluate WHY? 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Ooohhhh. 

Thanks for finding that for me. I shouldn't be surprised that it was about adoption, but I really did think his offensive comments were going to be racist in nature. Not sure why, guess I just get that vibe from him. But of course it was about adoption.

When this show started, I was just a kid in my early 20s enjoying the MTV drama. Now I'm an old who is currently in process to adopt as a single mom. So now I have many more personal reasons to hate Cate and Tyler.

Not to make this about me, but I just had my home study recently. It is incredibly invasive and intimate. It's also something Cate and Ty would fail without question. They can get knocked up, but the state would never consider them appropriate people to be adoptive parents. The immaturity, the lack of education, the DRUGS, the unstable family members who have access to their child, their unresolved issues from childhood, inability to reflect critically on their life experiences and to make future plans, their tenuous career situation, etc. I could go on and on.

They make me so mad, and they've certainly insured that I would never choose private infant adoption (I'm doing international). If I was Carly's mom, the open adoption would've been shut as soon as I saw Cate going to boogie town with April, and then hand over her baby the very next day, if not sooner.

• Love 9

I think Brandon and Theresa have wanted to cease the visits, but Cate put on the water works and put on her depression hat. Theresa likely believes Cate is mentally ill and doesn't want to push her over the edge.

This is the second time these two bat-shit assholes have put out a tweet implying they are trying for a baby or Cate is pregnant. They then laugh their asses off about it and then get offended at people who strike out at them.

Cate and Tyler make me sick with their "our first born" references. SHE IS NOT YOUR CHILD you pricks! Cate also makes me sick with her alleged mental issues that only seem to come on when the cameras are around.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Also she would be able to eat her giant quesadillas in peace if she were pregnant.

Actually probably not! She had gestational diabetes last time but continued to eat fried chicken anyway.  So yes she would probably keep eating her Seven Point Quesadillas even though she shouldn't!

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Actually probably not! She had gestational diabetes last time but continued to eat fried chicken anyway.  So yes she would probably keep eating her Seven Point Quesadillas even though she shouldn't!

I think Cate should just be real and refer to her 7 point quesadillas as 7 POUND quesadillas.

• Love 2

Joking about being pregnant is gross. Tyler mentions "giving" their child to a couple who struggled with infertility. So why would they think that's funny? Many couples literally cannot make a baby together. Ever. Others have trouble KEEPING a pregnancy. I knew a girl on my fertility forum who had SEVEN miscarriages before she finally got pregnant and made it to term. It was heartbreaking. To toss around ultrasound pics of stupid, cartoon babies is a slap in the face to people who may never know that joy. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, CofCinci said:

OK, FUCK Tyler!  Were B&T really "suffering" because they were childless?  Or did they simply say, "OK, it is what it is...we can still adopt."  Whatever the situation, Tyler has no business using such terminology to describe two people he actually knows very little about.  

• Love 7
10 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Actually, they gave YOU the ultimate gift- they gave you a story line for Teen Mom which made you go from rags to riches!  

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Joking about being pregnant is gross. Tyler mentions "giving" their child to a couple who struggled with infertility. So why would they think that's funny? Many couples literally cannot make a baby together. Ever. Others have trouble KEEPING a pregnancy. I knew a girl on my fertility forum who had SEVEN miscarriages before she finally got pregnant and made it to term. It was heartbreaking. To toss around ultrasound pics of stupid, cartoon babies is a slap in the face to people who may never know that joy. 

Thank you!!! 

• Love 13

It's interesting that Tyler identified her as "suffering."  I doubt she was suffering. Her life wouldn't be over if they couldn't adopt. She'd commit herself to another meaningful passion.

Catelynn is actually the one who suffers. Tyler forced her to choose between him and their baby. She picked him instead of pulling a Kelly Taylor.  Now she numbs herself to the world via drugs or anhedonia.  Once she rids herself of him, she will feel so much better. 

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Catelynn is actually the one who suffers. Tyler forced her to choose between him and their baby. She picked him instead of pulling a Kelly Taylor.  Now she numbs herself to the world via drugs or anhedonia.  Once she rids herself of him, she will feel so much better. 

If she would get some serious, real, off camera help.........

• Love 2

I honestly don't think if Tyler wasn't in the picture Catelynn would be a different person. She would still be hitting the bong, drinking her beers, going to Boogie Town with April, and lying around like a slug with no motivation. She'd be just like April pre-MTV.

My sister suffered with infertility. She had several miscarriages before finally becoming pregnant on two different occasions. I really loathe Tyler and I hate how fucking insensitive he is. I used to give him a pass when he was young because he was a young guy.  He still remains that young guy with no filter and is just vomiting this mess on his Twitter page. He no comprehension as to why his comments are insensitive and crass.

• Love 3

“I posted it because ... people don’t see what I see on Twitter all the time,” the 25-year-old said. “People kept asking and saying, Oh, she’s pregnant. She’s definitely pregnant.’ If you see the picture that I posted, it’s a fake baby in a uterus picture.”

“I told Amber [Portwood] yesterday, Why would I cover up my own baby in an ultrasound? I just wouldn’t do that,’ ” she continued. “For me, it’s my way of messing with people and be like, Oh, look! You’re all right again!’ And no. You’re really not.”

Oh okay.  That doesn't make any sense at all.  Posting a fake ultrasound is saying "look you're right oh no you're not"?  I don't even understand what this is supposed to mean.

• Love 8
(edited)

"people don’t see what I see on Twitter all the time"

Apparently not because people have lives, jobs, homes, things to do, and don't spend their lives on the couch reading Twitter "all the time."

Stopping by PEOPLE Now on Wednesday, the Teen Mom OG star opened up about why she tricked fans into thinking she was pregnant with her third child

"For me, it’s my way of messing with people"

^^^^ And this is why I don't believe her bullshit mental claims about depression and anxiety. She is one big phony.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
(edited)

I'm surprised the face ultrasound backlash didn't cause her to have another "panic attack" because the stress of people being so mean to her was too much to handle. She did give up her first-born child after all, and people need to be nice to her. 

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 6
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Birdee said:

I'm surprised the face ultrasound backlash didn't cause her to have another "panic attack" because the stress of people being so mean to her was too much to handle. She did give up her first-born child after all, and people need to be nice to her. 

If MTV cameras had been around she would have had a panic attack while putting on the waterworks. Tricking people and messing with their minds works well when the cameras can capture her putting on her act so she can get that sympathy from the very people she is upset with on her social media.

Messing with people's minds must include Brandon and Teresa.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

The way they are handling the backlash to their "joke" is making me way angrier than the "joke" itself. How un-self-aware and entitled (and I hate using that word) can you possibly be? I've never really been anti-Cate and Tyler, but I'm so disgusted by their immaturity and "we are better than you" attitude it really changed how I feel about them.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

What are these supposed to be???? Fancy travel pouches?

Tyler uses the pouches for his tampons.

Catelynn probably uses them to hide her drugs from her mother.

• Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Tyler uses the pouches for his tampons.

Catelynn probably uses them to hide her drugs from her mother.

lol  I was thinking to hide his dildo, but tampons can fit in there as well.

@ghoulina I can't stop laughing. I read your post over and over and it is so funny.

4 minutes ago, druzy said:

Leftover inventory from April's thrift shop, or whatever that was.

Yes! That is what I was thinking. She had that antique shop and that looks like the sort of inventory that was shown that one time.

WTF is that one comment on Tyler's Instagram? Can someone look at it and tell me wtf is/are affordable breastmilk and DNA keepsakes? I know females sell breastmilk. Is that what they are referring to? It reads as if they make breastmilk keepsakes.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

lol  I was thinking to hide his dildo, but tampons can fit in there as well.

@ghoulina I can't stop laughing. I read your post over and over and it is so funny.

Yes! That is what I was thinking. She had that antique shop and that looks like the sort of inventory that was shown that one time.

WTF is that one comment on Tyler's Instagram? Can someone look at it and tell me wtf is/are affordable breastmilk and DNA keepsakes? I know females sell breastmilk. Is that what they are referring to? It reads as if they make breastmilk keepsakes.

You can have jewelry made from breastmilk. It's a thing now. My sister did it about a year ago but the milk "stone" eventually disintegrated. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, CofCinci said:

You can have jewelry made from breastmilk. It's a thing now. My sister did it about a year ago but the milk "stone" eventually disintegrated. 

Great, thanks.  Here goes another google search that will make my children say 'what the hell was she searching THAT for?'.

• Love 11
31 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Great, thanks.  Here goes another google search that will make my children say 'what the hell was she searching THAT for?'.

lol

Turn off history search and clear that history. 

• Love 4
On 4/5/2017 at 10:03 AM, Vandy10 said:

Thanks for finding that for me. I shouldn't be surprised that it was about adoption, but I really did think his offensive comments were going to be racist in nature. Not sure why, guess I just get that vibe from him. But of course it was about adoption.

I also thought his tone was reminiscent of "I'm not racist! I have <skin color> friends!"

Because the way he comes across is entitled and clueless.

• Love 4