Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Gobi said:

I find it alarming that TFC are so self-absorbed as to never get to know Jah.

And Pedro is going "If you want to know anything, why don't you just ask him?"  Chantel is looking at him like he just grew a second head.  Doesn't he know by now that that is NOT the way they handle things?  They go behind the person's back until they have some nutty conspiracy theory fully developed and then spring it on the person.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

River...you called Pedro a n****....this was confirmed...and you want to talk about respect?

I completely forgot that they confirmed it last week in the "counseling" session and we saw NOTHING in terms of fall-out.  And River still seems to think he has the position of moral superiority.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I still can't bring myself to watch it.

Well let me tell you Karen was right when it comes to Chantel.  As Einstein said her apple is very close to their tree.

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I still can't bring myself to watch it.

It only hurts for a few seconds. I leave it on in the background while playing Word Connect. I’m more of a listener than watcher. At least that is what I tell myself. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Friends, I did a taste test in your honor today. I think Knorrs edged out Rice a Roni with actually tasting like food. And for the rice being non crunchy even after extra cooking time. Overall, however, both made me feel slightly ill and questioning my life choices. A propos if I were a self aware person on this show.

90r4.jpg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi everyone! who's here to dish? I seem to be really sick (aches, fever, exhausted) but I intend to hang in there as long as I can!

Oh no! Feel better soon! Although this show may cause nausea ... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Darcy's friend Reina had a funny line in a bonus scene. "She's always looking for a knight in shining armor, and winding up with a shithead in a tinfoil hat."

a friend who flashes her cleavage at her GF’s beau isn’t exactly a friend. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Syria is one of the last places I would move to. At 19.

Head is in the clouds, it’s going to be not just a disaster but life threatening 

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Thank you invisible friend! you know, even though we've never met in person I feel that we have a stong connection. 

I feel that way about you guys too ❤️

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi everyone! who's here to dish? I seem to be really sick (aches, fever, exhausted) but I intend to hang in there as long as I can!

So sorry to hear you're sickly! I was attacked by hornets and I'm loaded up on prednisone, which makes me hungry and hostile. I'll make some extra snark so you can rest up.

• LOL 3

I’d love to know just how wild  Avery was in the recent past. She acts as if she was the town tramp. 

If this guy already thinks she’s “not modest enough” she is in big trouble. 

• Love 8
Just now, Ellie Godfrey said:

So sorry to hear you're sickly! I was attacked by hornets and I'm loaded up on prednisone, which makes me hungry and hostile. I'll make some extra snark so you can rest up.

Ouch!!! Okay, then I won't whine about the blister on the bottom of my foot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2