Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, iwasish said:

What a dolt. She’s going to Daddy again!! Wait till he throws it in Andrei’s face, or better the sister does. 

Or he watches this episode lol

• LOL 2

Ok, WTF??  How does this show have any ......Bonus Scenes.....when it is already 3 hours long......with some Bonus Scenes already included.

Tomorrow SAME show for Pillow Talk! 

TLC....y’all...doing too much! 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, endure said:

Or he watches this episode lol

She spends plenty on those crappy nails and her hair. Put that towards the rent. 

Trash talking Daddy on camera, the best way to have him cut off the gravy train.

• Love 1

Nicolle may be dumb as a rock, but I have to give the girl credit for asking for a glass and she was served a bottle of beer at a bar. Just proves that even a stopped clock is right twice a day. 🙂

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Trash talking Daddy on camera, the best way to have him cut off the gravy train.

And trash talking your husband on national TV is the best way to ruin your marriage. Daddy will always take you back, but your husband may not if you beat him into the ground and humiliate him enough. Just some food for thought Libby, and that’s cheaper than groceries.

• Love 6

Nicolel's hair is a tragedy. 

She sees herself as Juliet. Some poor tragic heroine. "My family is keeping from my Twoo Wuv!" 

2 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

I say it is every week, but Nicole’s hair is awful

It can never be said enough.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Me thinks......Andrei and Libby storyline fake!

They bitch and smirk at the same time. Bad actors.

I don’t think Libby would be so fresh with her dad at the cafe........living rent free in her dad’s home.......if it was not Fake!

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Shouldn’t Azan be making some effort?

He has to figure out how to get the cash for the Grenada tickets from her and dream up another tall tale about how he wasn’t able to get thru customs.

• Love 6
Just now, iwasish said:

He has to figure out how to get the cash for the Grenada tickets from her and dream up another tall tale about how he wasn’t able to get thru customs.

All that work leaves  very little time for idle chit chat.

oh snap, Pedro is fighting back. Stick a fork in him. He is DONE.

I’m just totally gob smacked at how little self-awareness Chantel has. She just can’t see herself at all.

• Love 5

Y’all think it is Azan pretending he was rejected from countries......so, he doesn’t have to sex up Nicole for a whole week???

I guess we will see Nicole back in Morocco.....with May!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Chickabiddy said:

All that work leaves  very little time for idle chit chat.

oh snap, Pedro is fighting back. Stick a fork in him. He is DONE.

I’m just totally gob smacked at how little self-awareness Chantel has. She just can’t see herself at all.

Maybe she doesn’t watch the show? She might get a clue. 

• Love 2

Not one time does Chantel say "I love you, I want to save our marriage". She says "you are an asshole". Run Pedro. Find a nice fun loving girl in the DR who wants to enjoy her life with you. It makes me sad to see Pedro so depressed. And if Chantel had one ounce of compassion or any shred of love for her husband she would hate it too. 

And seriously, she sits there and says "your mother and your sister will talk shit about me"? When your own family has done nothing but pour poison into your ears about Pedro? 

• Love 15
Just now, Dance4Life said:

Y’all think it is Azan pretending he was rejected from countries......so, he doesn’t have to sex up Nicole for a whole week???

I guess we will see Nicole back in Morocco.....with May!  

No, to get the cash for the trips from her. She “lost” thousands on the S Korea trip. 

My opinion is he never even booked the flights -and she’s too dumb to call the airlines and verify.

• Love 7
Just now, Mercolleen said:

That scene with the lawyer last week was priceless with Pedro's wheels turning re: getting a divorce.

The sad thing is, he really cares for her, but she’s only ever talked about the state of “her marriage” not her feelings for Pedro.

• Love 2