Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Big talk Trashley, lets see how long you stay away from the D. All that booze is not good for your lupus honey . 

Yes it is your fault, you brought him here, you married him, you brought him into your children’s lives. I bet your daughter hears all the dirt at school. And all about your escapades too. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Ashley, you knew he was a kid who is not ready for commitment at 20 years old. Blame yourself or arrange for an open relationship.

Trashley knew all about Jay’s previous sexual history and even met Skinz!

• Love 5

I hate the Coltee /Larissa opening song. Oohhhhhh you could cut the tension with a knife in the car.

1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Didn't expect more than this from Ashley. She's exactly the kind of woman who would put hands on a man and then cry her white woman tears. 911?? Because he cheated? Bitch 

There her personal security. I really dislike her and her power play about deporting him

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

What a bitch! OMG, I hate her. Jay's a dog, but she's a fucking bitch of the highest order. What right did she have to call the police and say he's an illegal immigrant. 

I think that makes Trashley a sex trafficker.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

No Jay, no excuses for doing everything in the bathroom that you possibly could. Even so I have little sympathy for Trashley.

Must have been a nice size bathroom for all that activity to take place. 

Did Larissas lawyer dye his hair? Wasn’t he a red head on the first case?

• Love 2

Colt is a fucking monster. He's gaslighting Larissa and he treats her like a hostage. Mostly cruel, but the occasional crumb of kindness. He's downright creepy with his "Hi, honey. You look pretty" while he's doing cruel shit. I don't believe in hell, but for Colt's sake I wish I  did, so I could imagine him roasting there for eternity. 

• Love 16
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Larissa looks pretty. Sad, but pretty.  

That’s the affect she was going for.  The poor victim... even her lawyer can see that she’s a loose cannon. He basically told her to keep her nose clean last time and here we are again.  I hope Colt refuses to pay her attorney fees. 

• Love 4