Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I want more Nicole and Debbie next episode. Yes I am a glutton for punishment but I find them the most entertaining to snark on.

I agree and throw in Larissa too for some added charm

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Gigglepuff said:

Is anyone here going to give sMothered a try? 

Nope but I will check out that moron Kate - just because I dislike her so much lol

Edited by endure
(edited)

Is this for Pillow Talk too?

Loren - They showed a close up of her mouth last week and she looks like she has a problem with the left side of her mouth, strange.

Tarik said "Colt still has an umbilical cord on his shirt" 😂

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Is this for Pillow Talk too?

Loren - They showed a close up of her mouth last week and she looks like she has a problem with the left side of her mouth, strange.

Tarik said "Colt still has an umbilical cord on his shirt" 😂

She has Tourettes

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I didn't know he said juice. Ewww and LOL

I noticed Alexie tries to shut down Loren's jokes. Is he controlling or embarrassed by her humor?

Yup but she ignores it which is probably good

• Love 2
Just now, endure said:

don'tcha say hohoba oil lol not jojoba

These people are lucky they are getting paid for this reality nonsense because most of them are dumb as a brick

And to add insult to injury she probably is getting a kickback from mentioning the product

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

These people are lucky they are getting paid for this reality nonsense because most of them are dumb as a brick

I know they should be embarrassed but ~ nope

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Loren just said Chantel had a boob job because she didn't have those the first season

It's probably true, she sure is flaunting them

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Loren just said Chantel had a boob job because she didn't have those the first season

Loren told Alexi to stop looking at them, and he said, "They're looking at me!" 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 11

Well, if they continue Pillow Talk as an 11pm show on a Sunday night......this will probably be the last time I watch. I have to get up too darn early Mondays to deal with this and by the time I could watch it on Monday.......the "Other Way" will be on. Either some consolidation is needed or they can introduce new shows (like that sMothered) on a different night. (Or show THAT at 11pm). 

TLC is making a hash of this 

• Love 5

Reminder: If an episode isn't airing right now, no one should be posting in here.

If we can't follow this rule, we'll either a) have to lock the thread outside of airing times which may result in the thread locking before TLC's done airing their messily-scheduled programming or b) hand out warnings to those who choose to disregard instructions. 

Cant he ship all his stuff or buy baby supplies when he gets there? smh

To The 60  year old (my age) what about health care over there? Dental care?

• Love 2