Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I wonder if David could get any kind of security clearance to go overseas, he does have a record.

He was living in Thailand

1 minute ago, iwasish said:
7 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

He doesn’t  seem too happy lately.  Now that she’s pressuring him to ask Daddy for a job, he’s really going to have to swallow his pride and take it or get his ass in gear and find one on his own. 

Maybe he’ll find a job if he wears pants for the interview.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, iwasish said:

He doesn’t  seem too happy lately.  Now that she’s pressuring him to ask Daddy for a job, he’s really going to have to swallow his pride and take it or get his ass in gear and find one on his own. 

I have to admit I am so surprised by his turnaround re work. I though he’d be the guy who would work double shifts at Walmart to maintain his manly pride. Evidently not

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Is this a reality tv thing? Or is “quit my job” code for “got fired because the filming schedule/ unwanted attention interfering with my job?”

Seems  like none of these reality people work, doesn't matter what show they're on, guess they think they're TV stars!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How can these people be so stupid and not read the small print or get a lawyer to explain the marriage visa process? /rhetorical question

Because they’re in love lust. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I recently realized that I remember Molly from another TLC show called Double D’s (I think). Molly was unwatchable but I love her friend/business partner lady. She reminds me of a British actress who was in Mr. Selfridge.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, endure said:

Seems  like none of these reality people work, doesn't matter what show they're on, guess they think they're TV stars!

I don’t know how this works with a show geared towards marriage (heh), but back in my day, former Real World “stars” would hit the university tour circuit, or show up in nightclubs all snooty, saying to people, “don’t you know who I am?”

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe he’ll find a job if he wears pants for the interview.

And shoes... and  brings his own water. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Molly's a wannabe reality star. She wants to be on Real Housewives or something. At the very least, I bet she thinks that if Mama June can have her own show, why can't she? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 3
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Aww, good for Molly’s brother.  Easily the most genuine, true-blue guy on this show.  

I'm sure Molly's brother didn't find some random hookup to marry that's half his age.

• Love 8

Save it, Molly! You purchased some young thing to service you sexually, clean your house and watch your youngest child. You weren’t interested in an equitable partnership and it blew up in your face.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, usernameG said:

Molly's nails terrify me. 

The first thing I think when I see people with talons like that is, “How do you function?  How do you work?  How do you bathe?  How do you take care of your kids?”  It goes on from there. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Molly's a wannabe reality star. She wants to be on Real Housewives or something. At the very least, I bet she thinks that if Mama June can have her own show, why can't she? 

As rough as she is looking she's going to turn into Mama June if she's not careful 😂

The first thing I think when I see people with talons like that is, “How do you function?  How do you work?  How do you bathe?  How do you take care of your kids?”  It goes on from there. 

I also figure they don't wear contact lenses

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I thought she was about to poke herself in the eye.

• Love 2

All the Teen Moms = poop nails!  You can’t change diapers with those!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, iwasish said:

Has anyone figured out how Larry, who is allegedly 39, renting a trailer in an over 50/55 community? 

He cashed in his Micky D’s 401K.  I guess they don’t care if he can pay the rent for the space.