Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Just depends on what you want.  It’s not a metropolitan area.  It’s more suburban, conservative.  Some people may read that as boring.  I live in a large city.  I’m not nude modeling or clubbing it up, but I like being near other people, cultures, non-chain restaurants, shopping, etc. but you also pay for that in the cost of living.

Actually, OK is quite diverse, as it's a reasonably-priced place to live in the US. That's why many immigrants go there or to other states like NC etc., as you can get a minimum wage job and afford to rent a decent apartment. There are many open-minded people there, too. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Chickabiddy said:

Annie needs to do stand up!

David, however, seems determined to get her to join the military, so he can be a military wife and follow her around the country to exotic locations that she pays the bills and provide him with health insurance for yet another gastric bypass procedure.

With all that, I still think Andy and David are cute, despite my better judgment. 🙂 

He would insist on being an officers wife because you know he has a masters degree

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Abuse, really?  I’m laughing at that one.

And I remember that “pure Dominican “ remark Pedro’s mom made, that told me all I need to know.

I do think Chantel and her family are gaslighting Pedro about the fight. That’s abuse. Plus, River got physical first.

But fuck Pedro’s mom for life. I didn’t forget that Facebook post either and definitely have her number. At the very least, we know she is a racist and supports the deportation of Dominicans with too much Haitian (African) blood.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

I only see concern from Chantel’s family.  Chantel however needs to set boundaries with them if she wants her marriage to work.

Concern for Chantel. And totally unfounded. Karen has accused Pedro and his family of marrying her only for the green card, accused his family if practicing voodoo, threatened to use a faux taser on Pedro, and stirrng up shit at every turn. They are a vile horde.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Wonder if David hid the cards.

She needs to check the date issued. 

She can drive with a green card? Doesn’t she need a license or permit. 

The green card looked like my NJ drivers license.

• Love 1

I’m not saying OK is bad or any other areas are.  Again, just depends on what you want.  I actually grew up in Louisville, KY home of David and Annie.  It wasn’t for me long term.  Great for others.   Different strokes.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

I do think Chantel and her family are gaslighting Pedro about the fight. That’s abuse. Plus, River got physical first.

But fuck Pedro’s mom for life. I didn’t forget that Facebook post either and definitely have her number. At the very least, we know she is a racist and supports the deportation of Dominicans with too much Haitian (African) blood.

Well they are both as nasty as each other, sad 

Just now, iwasish said:

She needs to check the date issued. 

She can drive with a green card? Doesn’t she need a license or permit. 

The green card looked like my NJ drivers license.

No, unless she has an international licence or got a KY learners permit

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

Concern for Chantel. And totally unfounded. Karen has accused Pedro and his family of marrying her only for the green card, accused his family if practicing voodoo, threatened to use a faux taser on Pedro, and stirrng up shit at every turn. They are a vile horde.

Concerned she might actually be happy and stay with him. That’s what she’s concerned about.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Annie needs to do stand up!

David, however, seems determined to get her to join the military, so he can be a military wife and follow her around the country to exotic locations that she pays the bills and provide him with health insurance for yet another gastric bypass procedure.

With all that, I still think Andy and David are cute, despite my better judgment. 🙂 

I guess he wanted a younger wife for a reason lol

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I hate to say but I agree with him. She’s using it as a weapon to control him and her father. And it worked with daddy, I hope Andrei holds his ground. She was an idiot to get pregnant.But I suspect it was no accident, she knew she could use it to get her way.

Unless she poked a hole in a condom in a barrier contraceptive or lied about birth control, he was just as much involved in their pregnancy fuckup. He’s a fucking idiot too.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

I'm sad about this wedding too, Larry. 

Sad that she’s only here because Larry was nice to her. Not because she loves him or even because it was her “dream” to come to the US.

2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Unless she poked a hole in a condom in a barrier contraceptive or lied about birth control, he was just as much involved in their pregnancy fuckup. He’s a fucking idiot too.

I wouldn’t put it past her.  She’s a sneaky snake. He’s an idiot, but an idiot for hooking up with her in the first place. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Ah, finally a breath of fresh air.  Kirlyam is just adorable (and their son, OMG).  Easily the most genuine person on this detestable show.  

Liam is 1 years old.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

People don’t have to say “I hate black Americans” to be prejudice.

I can't say that I've noticed the "I'm not black, I'm Dominican" vibe from the Family Pedro.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Owww ma legs said:

Once Pao has the baby she will want family (including Rouss’s family) around. First time motherhood can be exhausting and isolating.

Maybe Juan will come over and help out. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Concerned she might actually be happy and stay with him. That’s what she’s concerned about.

If she were happy, she wouldn’t run back to them and blab about issues they are having. But she’s too immature to own that and discuss it with her husband. And I do think the money to his family/ hierarchy of importance (his mom and sister come first) is a big issue for her. They have real problems before her parents start in with their poisoning the well.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, endure said:

Have a drink of water, it will pass!  Are you on a Keto diet btw?

Just eating less and exercising more and trying to cut way down on the soda. I don't think I will ever actually like water, but drinking it more now.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Ah, finally a breath of fresh air.  Kirlyam is just adorable (and their son, OMG).  Easily the most genuine person on this detestable show.  

Anyone notice that Kirlyam doesn't have that clownish way of talking like Larissa does??

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Just eating less and exercising more and trying to cut way down on the soda. I don't think I will ever actually like water, but drinking it more now.

Drinking bubly flavoured water helped me kick my sofa habit

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, endure said:

I guess he wanted a younger wife for a reason lol

I wonder if David could get any kind of security clearance to go overseas, he does have a record.

• Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I wouldn’t put it past her.  She’s a sneaky snake. He’s an idiot, but an idiot for hooking up with her in the first place. 

But was hooking up with her really idiotic? Aside from  the beer gut, he’s having a glow-up lifestyle:

Doesn't have to work

Doesn't pay rent/ nice house

Wife who plays subservient on tv

He’s living his best life.

Edited by brillia79
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why did Alan quit his job? who are these people who are just quitting their jobs? I could never just up and quit my job!

He thought it more important to follow his bliss. Umm, okay.

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I found that when I get thirsty I drink a glass of water.  Then I can be satisfied with a small serving of soda or ice tea, since I’m not thirsty any more. 

• Useful 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why did Alan quit his job? who are these people who are just quitting their jobs? I could never just up and quit my job!

Is this a reality tv thing? Or is “quit my job” code for “got fired because the filming schedule/ unwanted attention was interfering with my job?”

Edited by brillia79
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

But was Hiking up with her really idiotic? Aside fro  the beer gut, he’s having a glow-up lifestyle:

Doesn't have to work

Doesn't pay rent/ nice house

Wife who plays subservient on tv

He’s living his best life.

He doesn’t  seem too happy lately.  Now that she’s pressuring him to ask Daddy for a job, he’s really going to have to swallow his pride and take it or get his ass in gear and find one on his own. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Concerned she married her vacation fuck and he’s a fucking clown. 😮

• Love 1
(edited)

Are these people really this stupid?  Do they not realize that they signed official legal documents?  “I didn’t know a lot of this.”  That’s on you, dumbass.  Welcome to adult life. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 14