Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, KenyaJ said:

I'm so ready for that scene. I'm assuming it's they either have sexy times or a fight. Either way, if it's one of Emily's favorite scenes, I want to see it right. now.

It's gonna be a fight isn't it? She's a champ in sex scenes but she likes drama more so I'm betting it's a fight.

I'm so confused as to how the same TV Guide interview can have two different vibes about Olicity. The one I read makes me think doom and gloom for them for a while and now she's kinda hinting at sexy times, right? Unless I'm reading into that.

Maybe they fight and have sexy times? IDK. ?

5 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

It's gonna be a fight isn't it? She's a champ in sex scenes but she likes drama more so I'm betting it's a fight.

Honestly, the way she wiggled her eyebrows made me think sex. Even if it's a fight, I still think it will end in sex. LOL.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

I'm so ready for that scene. I'm assuming it's they either have sexy times or a fight. Either way, if it's one of Emily's favorite scenes, I want to see it right. now.

The way she wiggles her eyebrows and smirks makes me think sexy times! I wouldn't be surprised if they were all hot 'n heavy when they first reconcile, but then tension comes up because they haven't actually talked about anything or resolved their issues.

• Love 4

http://extratv.com/2018/10/29/echo-kellum-drops-hint-about-arrow-flash-forwards-plus-his-lol-response-to-new-green-arrows-identity/

A couple parts that just annoy me after 702:

Kellum told us, “Expect Curtis, Diggle and Lyla to mix it up in Switzerland on this mission. One of the things that happens though is that Curtis and Diggle realize that ARGUS is hiding things from them which creates a little tension.”

While fans might be missing seeing Curtis and Felicity working together, Echo insisted, “I think there is room for them to team back up at some point this season, but right now the pressing issue is [Ricardo] Diaz constantly coming at Felicity and Oliver and making their lives a living hell. You just see her being fed up with that and really going all out to get him and stop him.”

Really? It's nice to see EK acknowledge that Diaz is a "pressing issue." I just wish characters other than Oliver and Felicity would do that on-screen. 

Also, I'm shocked that ARGUS is keeping things from its employees. Shocked, I tell you. (*rolls eyes*)

• Love 2

Every time I see something about NTA all I can think is "We could've had Delicity working together but we get this shit instead." ??

4 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Also, I'm shocked that ARGUS is keeping things from its employees. Shocked, I tell you. (*rolls eyes*)

Honestly, it makes me sideeye Diggle so hard. He's always thought that ARGUS is shady. I know the writers needed an excuse to keep him there and separate him from Felicity, but did they have to wipe his memory and give him a personality transplant to make it happen?

Also, something about the way EK and JH have described the flashforwards makes me think they're not in them, but they're enjoying seeing their castmates aged up for them. Please let it be true. I can't think of any reason why the Queens would still be associating with these losers in the future, unless maybe Curtis came to Smoak Tech begging for a job.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, KenyaJ said:

Also, something about the way EK and JH have described the flashforwards makes me think they're not in them, but they're enjoying seeing their castmates aged up for them. Please let it be true. I can't think of any reason why the Queens would still be associating with these losers in the future, unless maybe Curtis came to Smoak Tech begging for a job.

Same, but since EBR said she didn't film any yet, I'm wondering if that means DR is in one (assuming SA is still in one in 707), since it would sound weird to get excited over only 2 cast members in older makeup

1 minute ago, way2interested said:

Same, but since EBR said she didn't film any yet, I'm wondering if that means DR is in one (assuming SA is still in one in 707), since it would sound weird to get excited over only 2 cast members in older makeup

I don't recall her saying she hadn't filmed any flashforwards yet. In fact, she talked about the flashforwards in both her interviews with Leanne Aguilera and Lindsey McDonald. She didn't talk about them in specifics, but she pretty much acknowledged that we'll see Felicity in them. 

She did say that she hadn't filmed any scenes with Kat MacNamara yet, but I wouldn't have expected her to by this point.

10 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

don't recall her saying she hadn't filmed any flashforwards yet. In fact, she talked about the flashforwards in both her interviews with Leanne Aguilera and Lindsey McDonald. She didn't talk about them in specifics, but she pretty much acknowledged that we'll see Felicity in them. 

She talked about them but said she didn't film any yet and had the same "this is how I would picture her" question/answer as JH and EK. But yeah, she said basically we'd see Felicity in them just that she hadn't filmed any yet.

36 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Also, something about the way EK and JH have described the flashforwards makes me think they're not in them, but they're enjoying seeing their castmates aged up for them.

Unfortunately, all of NTA died, oh let's say in 18 months, when a building fell on them. After catching on fire. In a tornado. No chance of recovery. So sad. William vaguely remembers some people who used to hang out with his parents while occasionally attacking them with axes. It's tragic really.

• Love 23
On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:16 AM, way2interested said:

I'm thinking it's just the gimmick for the mystery and Oliver and Felicity are alive and just in the middle of some sort of adventure of the season drama. If it's just drama of the season, then I don't necessarily think that erases any happy ending that they have once the season/series ends, since that would basically just imply "the story doesn't end once the show does with this characters," which looks like is what Beth is going for.

Maybe, but this is just one example.

Another is the fact that in the future Argus is pretty much a super power and they are pretty bad.

In other words, at some point in the future GA/Oliver will let Argus walk all over him and let them go on their evil Metahuman killing mission.
In season 2 Oliver infiltrated and subdued an entire Argus base just to talk to Amanda Waller. (i miss this badass Oliver) In recent seasons he had to rely on their help often and sometimes even their approval.

And at some point in the future Argus goes out of control and Oliver doesn't stop it.

It just bothers me knowing that Oliver will kinda fail in the future.

Probably just my personal issue though.

3 minutes ago, DeadZeus said:

Maybe, but this is just one example.

Another is the fact that in the future Argus is pretty much a super power and they are pretty bad.

In other words, at some point in the future GA/Oliver will let Argus walk all over him and let them go on their evil Metahuman killing mission.
In season 2 Oliver infiltrated and subdued an entire Argus base just to talk to Amanda Waller. (i miss this badass Oliver) In recent seasons he had to rely on their help often and sometimes even their approval.

And at some point in the future Argus goes out of control and Oliver doesn't stop it.

It just bothers me knowing that Oliver will kinda fail in the future.

Probably just my personal issue though.

From what the showrunners have said, what happens in LOT in the future very well might never come to pass so there's no reason to assume for sure that Argus gets that much out of control so that means Oliver doesn't fail.  AKA LoT will tell its story and just because both Arrow and LoT have an Argus, they may not have the same history.  Lot very well might undo it. 

• Love 2

Yeah, I don't think Arrow wants to be beholden to LoT as much as LoT isn't to the other shows. Argus could end up being an enemy of the season (if say this is also what 703 is supposed to be setting up), but I wouldn't take what happens on LoT as a marker to what will happen on Arrow.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, way2interested said:

Yeah, I don't think Arrow wants to be beholden to LoT as much as LoT isn't to the other shows. Argus could end up being an enemy of the season (if say this is also what 703 is supposed to be setting up), but I wouldn't take what happens on LoT as a marker to what will happen on Arrow.

I agree. I feel like ARGUS has to be an enemy at some point on Arrow--if not, I'm really confused what they've been setting up the past few seasons--but not necessarily in the same way that it was in the future on LoT

• Love 2

Please don't tell me he's the Demon. Or maybe he's just in the crossover? He did apparently fly into Vancouver around crossover filming last week, I think?

7 hours ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I agree. I feel like ARGUS has to be an enemy at some point on Arrow--if not, I'm really confused what they've been setting up the past few seasons--but not necessarily in the same way that it was in the future on LoT

I think they should become more villainous on Arrow, but LOT will eventually be working to change their ARGUS in a potentially similar way they changed Vixen's life. I wish Dig and Lyla would occasionally have a different storyline though, the same fight over and over again is as bad as Oliver making unilateral decisions without consulting Felicity over and over. 

I can see Malcolm being involved in the crossover in some way. And I guess we never saw a body so they can bring him back without any fuss if they want to but he wouldn't have Thea to meddle with or argue about her taking down his legacy. 

8 hours ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Maybe we'll see future Felicity in 710, just like 410 showed she wasn't in the grave? (But this time, we better see both Oliver and Felicity wearing rings in the future.) 

I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't when they first show up, even if they're still together, just to drag the FFs out more. It would really suck if both Olicity and Thea/Roy have broken up off screen on the future though. 

3 hours ago, Featherhat said:

I think they should become more villainous on Arrow, but LOT will eventually be working to change their ARGUS in a potentially similar way they changed Vixen's life. I wish Dig and Lyla would occasionally have a different storyline though, the same fight over and over again is as bad as Oliver making unilateral decisions without consulting Felicity over and over. 

I can see Malcolm being involved in the crossover in some way. And I guess we never saw a body so they can bring him back without any fuss if they want to but he wouldn't have Thea to meddle with or argue about her taking down his legacy. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't when they first show up, even if they're still together, just to drag the FFs out more. It would really suck if both Olicity and Thea/Roy have broken up off screen on the future though. 

I think FFs are not about to show Oliver and Felicity any time soon. they will presumed missing. Honestly with them showing  JJ tonight i bet we will see him in the FF also and the OTA kids are gonna look for their parents since Diggle is also missing. It will not have anything to do if Olicity are together or not.

Edited by Velocity23
47 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

I think FFs are not about to show Oliver and Felicity any time soon. they will presumed missing. Honestly with them showing  JJ tonight i bet we will see him in the FF also and the OTA kids are gonna look for their parents since Diggle is also missing. It will not have anything to do if Olicity are together or not.

I agree they probably aren't going to be showing them soon but I was replying to speculation that if/when they do show up there might be an "are they still together?" bit of teasing. Or maybe not. Will, Maya and JJ teaming up to find their parents would be awesome. I've been a bit worried that Dig will get offed at some point so I'd love for him to be just "missing" in the FFs. 

Nice house, whoever it's supposed to be for. 

1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I wonder if it's their Present day or Flash Forward home?

SA implied that Oliver and Felicity cannot live in their old home anymore. Some i am guessing they will relocating sometime around midseason.

3 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

SA implied that Oliver and Felicity cannot live in their old home anymore. Some i am guessing they will relocating sometime around midseason.

I know it's Arrow but, that's such a nice house. Can't help but wonder how they van afford it. LOL. 

Oh that's right Oliver is only Billionaire "poor" not regular people poor.

Edited by Morrigan2575

That account did post pics of a house set built in the studio which I kinda assumed would be Olicity's seeing as it only appeared around 708 filming, which adds up? And as Felicity is sleeping on Rene's couch at the moment, it's obvious they don't have anywhere to live anymore. 

I'm not sure if the studio set matches that house exterior though so maybe it's for something else. Crossover? IDK.

Edited by Guest

Oliver would kill him so she didn't if it came down to it. I have always wondered if Writers have considered Felicity killing a Bad guy or Girl 

With this episode foreshadowing episode 4 and 5, I wonder if the Watson/Felicity scene about the justice system was also foreshadowing 706 (Watson even mentioned "Due Process" in one of her lines). Makes me wonder if this portion of the arc will have Felicity going far just to try to stop last minute to send Diaz in prison instead of kill him so Oliver can take care of him instead (707 fight).

Or at least now with the Due Process line and the 706 title and the Diaz/prison fight in 707, I'm guessing this whole thing does end in 706 with Felicity and team catching Diaz but sending him to prison. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I know it's Arrow but, that's such a nice house. Can't help but wonder how they van afford it. LOL. 

Oh that's right Oliver is only Billionaire "poor" not regular people poor.

William is supposed to be wealthy in the future. I can see that being the new Queen Mansion. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

@way2interested that makes sense but the only thing I can't explain is why 3D is signed on as a regular. They shouldn't need him beyond 707 if that's the case.

Yeah it seems too much to hope. Maybe he does go to prison but breaks out again, because he's so awesome. Eyeroll. LOT has regulars for this season that are only in around half the episodes. It's possible (she says hopefully) that they made him a regular to secure his services but will get rid of him half way through. But since they've now made him poor mans mirakuru-ed, it's unfortunately unlikely. 

21 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

@way2interested that makes sense but the only thing I can't explain is why 3D is signed on as a regular. They shouldn't need him beyond 707 if that's the case.

Idk either but if the prison riot in 707 somehow ties into Oliver leaving prison, I'm guessing the same or something similar would be for Diaz. Though that would throw the whole point of Felicity's arc on its head if say her actions actually lead to catching Diaz only for them to have to go all the way back to the beginning except having Oliver and his newly revealed half-sister on board. Unless maybe that's where the conflict comes in? Oliver wants to re-catch Diaz together and Felicity wants to use her new, more out there yet potentially effective ways? Idk, it could be he stays in prison for a while and then returns for the 715ish twist. 

I can't imagine an entire season of trying to get Diaz. 

SA saying something about fighting family makes me think Emiko isn't going to be an ally. 

Edited by Chaser

I wouldn't be surprised if Diaz disappears after 707--maybe he's still in prison, maybe not, maybe they at least think he's still in prison--and then reappears later--maybe he escaped in 707 and they didn't know or does at a later time--and they have KA a series regular to make sure they can use him when they want to? 

11 minutes ago, Chaser said:

SA saying something about fighting family makes me think Emiko isn't going to be an ally. 

Oh for sure, they'll obviously not be on the same page immediately, but the fact that she is going against criminals and saving civilians at least kind of shows that she might not be on completely opposite sides, I would think.  

• Love 1