Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

On 4/6/2024 at 8:25 AM, magemaud said:

Ding Dong, the Witch is Dead! It took years but Angela has been fired from TLC! I thought it was a publicity stunt at first, but it appears to be legit. This is her latest gig...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5Nc8yau29d/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

She is desperately trying to spin things like Mikul is a scammer and abuser and all the women in the US will applaud her for taking him DOWN, seems delusion is one of many of this old hags issues.  I hope he takes her to the cleaners. 
https://celebratingthesoaps.com/television/90-day-fiances-angela-deem-claims-bad-health-after-michael-dumped-her/

• Like 5
  • Love 1

The shameful part is that it took them this long to fire her ass. If a male had ripped apart a female cast member's car and acted like Angela did on more than one occasion, they would've been history. TLC further perpetuates the idea that men cannot be victims in these situations. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, JayDub1987 said:

The shameful part is that it took them this long to fire her ass. If a male had ripped apart a female cast member's car and acted like Angela did on more than one occasion, they would've been history. TLC further perpetuates the idea that men cannot be victims in these situations. 

The most disgusting thing to me is how TLC and especially 90 days tries to normalize these people, in fairness they’re not all horrific but way too many are abusers or grifters.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

In her latest attempt to stay in the public eye, she has teamed up with Escott. She is partying with him and her two daughters, including Scottie the pedophile. 
* note the shirt. No surprise there 

IMG_5543.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
On 4/9/2024 at 12:03 AM, magemaud said:

In her latest attempt to stay in the public eye, she has teamed up with Escott. She is partying with him and her two daughters, including Scottie the pedophile. 
* note the shirt. No surprise there 

IMG_5543.jpeg

If this picture had a smell it would be cigarettes, alcohol and desperation. 🤢

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
9 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

It looks like he is trying to strangle her.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
On 4/19/2024 at 3:55 AM, Texasmom1970 said:
On 4/8/2024 at 10:03 PM, magemaud said:

I'd add a few other things it probably smells like, but I don't want to put anyone off their food permanently.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Angela's claiming she wasn't fired by TLC, but she certainly is all over social media, so I doubt that.     Michael has reemerged on articles, so if anyone comes back on TLC, I'm guessing it will be him.  

• Like 2
16 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Angela's claiming she wasn't fired by TLC, but she certainly is all over social media, so I doubt that.     Michael has reemerged on articles, so if anyone comes back on TLC, I'm guessing it will be him.  

Sarcasm alert!!

Of course she didn't get fired, one minute she's on all the commercials for the new season of HEA & the next she has vanished from them & and is never mentioned again which says it was her choice. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
(edited)

What I read was that TLC wanted to fire her outright but she negotiated to stay on to finish out this season only. That's why she's saying she wasn't cut and to "stay tuned." Her episodes were edited drastically but she and Michael will be on starting the end of May. She will only be paid for the episodes she's in so it's a big pay cut and after this she has been scrubbed from TLC and can't use any connection to 90DF in her social media, promotional appearances, etc. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Seriously, when we take a step back and think what her life was like before she got her 16 minutes of fame a la tee vee, and what it is now..............still chaotic and poorly thought out, but financially at a much higher spot. The wominz done good fer herself and her lovely brood. $$$

• Like 3
On 5/6/2024 at 4:08 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

Seriously, when we take a step back and think what her life was like before she got her 16 minutes of fame a la tee vee, and what it is now..............still chaotic and poorly thought out, but financially at a much higher spot. The wominz done good fer herself and her lovely brood. $$$

Somehow I doubt she is a good money manager, nothing about her is reasonable or practical..... and drinking and smoking are expensive too.

• Like 3

I am absolutely appalled that TLC is showing Angela starting next week.  The woman is an abuser, and has no shame in showing that.     She's going to prove that Michael is an abuse victim, so she will no longer have any power over him. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3