Type keyword(s) to search

The Real Housewives Of Orange County / Who Ya Got & When Ya Got 'Em?

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Taralightner said:

You know... there’s so much bickering in other threads, and Evelyn induced stress... I say just let them do it. Supr, I like your care-free style. Let’s go with the flow. 

But, if you’re late to the game... no soup, um casserole, for you. We’ll find an appropriate juice for you if you win. 

Yay!   Thank you!

Haven't you noticed that there's been a lot less bickering this last week?  

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Yay!   Thank you!

I think there’s so much polarization with the Carole VS Bethenny in the NY thread. It feels like one HAS to be all one side.. I’m one of those people who likes both of them but sees that they are both at fault and both have done things to contribute to the yuck between them. Whenever I say anything remotely positive about one of them, those who are in the “opposite camp” reply with why their person is innocent and why the person I just complimented is all wrong. Does this make sense? So, less bickering yes, but I think the polarization is still very much there. I’ll be glad when the reunion is aired so that everyone can move on... lol 

• Love 6
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

I’ll be glad when the reunion is aired so that everyone can move on... lol 

Here Here. Cheers to that. 

(Or is it hear hear?) 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Here Here. Cheers to that. 

(Or is it hear hear?) 

I think it’s “hear hear” as in I heard the speaker and agree. I seem to remember it originates from the British Parliament. 

• Love 3
(edited)
22 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

So true. Eddie needs to STFU and just keep going to the failing gym he owns.

Yes.  I agree.  Until episode 10.  And then he can slip Shannon tequila, until she's at "that" stage, whisper in her ear, "Evelyn told me that Vicki told her that your butt is HUGE".  Shannon hurls a shot glass at Vicki.  Eddie moves to the background with a smile on his face and a chicken wing in hand.

And I win. ;)

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, AnnA said:

No (you must be posting in some evelyn-approved alternate housewife universe!)

And then he can slip Shannon tequila, until she's at "that" stage, whisper in her ear, "Evelyn told me that Vicki told her that your butt is HUGE".  Shannon hurls a shot glass at Vicki.  Eddie moves to the background with a smile on his face and a chicken wing in hand.

LOL

Edited by film noire
  • Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, film noire said:

Nope -- you must be posting in some alternate housewife universe ; )

LOL

Maybe I am.   I just felt a difference this week.    Maybe it's because the negativity wasn't directed solely at Bethenny.  Carole managed to bring out some fangs this week.   I commented (somewhere) about how surprised I was to see it.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

Oh for christ sake.. Eddie's sexuality was brought up in the media LOOOOONG before Vicki said anything. I have several gay male friends who said (many years ago) that they thought Eddie was bi. So what. Who cares. My gay friends were HOPING Eddie was bi because they think he's hot. Take the compliment Eddie and let it go. At least nobody has called you FAT! Lol

• Love 2
4 hours ago, film noire said:

No (you must be posting in some evelyn-approved alternate housewife universe!)

LOL

You are right. There is always going to be disagreements regarding the housewives. LOL! It would be weird and boring and unnatural if we all agreed and liked and disliked the same women, no? 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, dosodog said:

Yes.  I agree.  Until episode 10.  And then he can slip Shannon tequila, until she's at "that" stage, whisper in her ear, "Evelyn told me that Vicki told her that your butt is HUGE".  Shannon hurls a shot glass at Vicki.  Eddie moves to the background with a smile on his face and a chicken wing in hand.

And I win. ;)

I think we all win. Especially Evelyn.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Jesus A tap dancing Christ....can we stop with the ripped jeans? What's next, a ripped crotch? 

I'm almost half a century old and my teenage bon jovi-loving-self would be very proud of the fact that I WILL NEVER NOT WEAR MY RIPPED JEANS!!!

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, teapot said:

I'm almost half a century old and my teenage bon jovi-loving-self would be very proud of the fact that I WILL NEVER NOT WEAR MY RIPPED JEANS!!!

I inherited a pair from a neighbor who outgrew hers and I have them on as we speak. I generally do not wear them out in public as I’m in my 60’s and have no need to put on airs that I’m cool. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I inherited a pair from a neighbor who outgrew hers and I have them on as we speak. I generally do not wear them out in public as I’m in my 60’s and have no need to put on airs that I’m cool. 

Wear them, Minthinkr, wear them out with PRIDE. I’m 47 and like them! I don’t wear mine with spiked heels or with metallic Mary Janes, but that’s just me. :) If you are able to fit into something that a young neighbor grew out of? Rock them! 

• Love 3

I had Episode 6 so I lost this one last week.

There's not too much that surprises me anymore but I was a little surprised to see all the love for ripped jeans.   I don't get it but that's OK.   Whatever makes your boat float.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, AnnA said:

I had Episode 6 so I lost this one last week.

There's not too much that surprises me anymore but I was a little surprised to see all the love for ripped jeans.   I don't get it but that's OK.   Whatever makes your boat float.

Ripped and distressed jeans are OK - but only if you EARNED them.  The wear and tear must come honestly, through your own fierce dedication and abuse of said favorite jeans - NOT something some "designer" pre-shredded for you.  Or so I believe ...  ;-)

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 8

Well that was the end of episode 8 so I guess I’m in the losers circle. Not to worry. I brought wine! 

Who'd have thought that the biggest fight would be between Kelly and the new wimpy husband (so far). 

Good luck to the rest of you in the game. 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Diane Mars said:

Don't go away ! The season is not finished ;) And I can't believe that was THE fight of the season, lol !

No! I am not leaving this shitshow or you amazing snarkers. I am out of the contest since i selected 7 weeks that Shannon and Icky would be fighting again. 

• Love 4
On 8/28/2018 at 5:19 AM, walnutqueen said:

Ripped and distressed jeans are OK - but only if you EARNED them.  The wear and tear must come honestly, through your own fierce dedication and abuse of said favorite jeans - NOT something some "designer" pre-shredded for you.  Or so I believe ...  ;-)

Can you imagine buying jeans with holes?  Who the hell pays to look poor?  And as stuffed into the skinny jeans they are, it looks less like the jeans wore through hard labor, and more like an errant fart ripped them. 

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Can you imagine buying jeans with holes?  Who the hell pays to look poor?

No.  I would not buy jeans with holes.   I've never even had jeans that ripped.   Denim is tough and was created for work clothes.  IMO  The stupidest looking holes are the ones on the knees.   

• Love 1
On 9/24/2018 at 7:16 PM, dosodog said:

Episode 10!  

Come on Shannon! Throw something at Vicki!  You can do it!

Although it's more likely to be Gina.

You were close. I didn’t see anyone listed for episode 11. It might mean that none of us will win, but we could have a big consolation party. I’ll bring booze (not Skinnygirl). 

• Love 3

If there's any French speaking people here, I'd really LOVE to know the French equivalence for "casserole", because it's neither "gratin", nor "ragoût".

But I promise that if I win, you won't be disappointed. Asian, Swiss, French, Italian... Just ask, and I'll please to cook it... Or even giving a cooking class before we eat ?!?

[I'm already -->]

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 2