Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Kaitlyn is going to be PISSED tonight when Winston goes.   I can't wait.  She's "explaining" the votes to Sam (including counting Tyler as a vote) and says it's because everyone knows she's SO uncomfortable due to his horrible, horrible speech.  I actually don't want Sam to use it tonight.  I'm fine with Winston going and even more fine with Kaitlyn not getting what she wants.

• Love 1

Have we though about this for great entertainment value? Tyler wins the HOH and puts up two of his own. He gets to cover his alliance and know that almost certainly, no one is getting evicted. That is if Sam does not use her power.

Might I add that even though Brett and Winston know about the power, they are not saying they know because they are not suppose to know. But they could tell Sam they know because they heard it from a girl. We wont throw anyone under the bus but it was a girl. But my point is, although they are sorry they cannot get her to use it, they are not acting like babies about it. Points for the bros.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Kaitlyn is going to be PISSED tonight when Winston goes.   I can't wait.  She's "explaining" the votes to Sam (including counting Tyler as a vote) and says it's because everyone knows she's SO uncomfortable due to his horrible, horrible speech.  I actually don't want Sam to use it tonight.  I'm fine with Winston going and even more fine with Kaitlyn not getting what she wants.

So to maximise Special Ks irritation tonight, Winston needs to be voted out so she can be shocked and bitch about Brett staying to make her uncomfortable, then Sam needs to use her power to save Winston and say she did it because she thought Special K wanted Winston to stay as per her voting instructions.

• Love 5

JC and Fessy are getting yelled at for a 2nd time by BB to get out of bed.

What makes these 3 evictions even more funny is that S6 has been blatantly lied to by L6 about how the votes are going and S6 STILL hasn't figured out that L6 exists. 

And I love it that L6 is trying to keep each week a blindside to S6.  Rachel said she's going to saying she's giving Brett a sympathy vote if she's asks again who she's voting for.  Even though each time she's been asked already she's said she's keeping Brett.

• Love 3

I will be shocked if the DR is unable to talk Sam into using her power to save the Bros. You know Brett and Winston are Alison Grodner's #1 in her spank bank. There's no way she's willing to let either go right now. No way. Come hell or high water they'll both be staying one way or another. I just don't believe she's going to let this happen.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I can understand about Kaitlyn but what does she have against Haleigh? 

She thinks Haleigh was part of Kaitlyn telling people about her power? I can't remember the exact reason. 

16 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I will be shocked if the DR is unable to talk Sam into using her power to save the Bros. You know Brett and Winston are Alison Grodner's #1 in her spank bank. There's no way she's willing to let either go right now. No way. Come hell or high water they'll both be staying one way or another. I just don't believe she's going to let this happen.

I thought that role belonged to Tyler.

In all honesty, they ARE pushing for the power to be used tonight, hard-core. But I don't think it has anything to do with the Bros (or else they'd be featured more in the episodes). I just think they have a specific story they want to tell tonight and they really want it to happen. Plus, they don't want anyone throwing the endurance comp. They're probably having war flashbacks to last season.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HighHopes said:

It looks like CBS is now messaging people to ask if they think Sam should use her power. They are really pushing for her to use it aren't they? 

I got it too!

I think the bros are shown A LOT in the episodes.  There's always at least some sort of comment.  So far as to them having Winston say something about his perfect date being or not being Brett during that veto comp last week.  I think BB loves the bros. 

I think they definitely want her to use it for maximum drama purposes, but as we have seen from the last few seasons, many times that we have said, "Of course AG is gonna make sure this will happen," has not happened.

Most of AG's interference usually comes in the beginning of the game (like power apps). 

Here, they're just pressuring Sam to use it. It's nothing beyond that. It's still Sam's decision. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I think the bros are shown A LOT in the episodes.  There's always at least some sort of comment.  So far as to them having Winston say something about his perfect date being or not being Brett during that veto comp last week.  I think BB loves the bros. 

Well, the Bros only really started getting focus after Swaggy's eviction. Of course they had a couple of DRs here and there, but they didn't even get a segment to their bro-ness until this week. JC has gotten more screentime than the Bros. From what I've seen, the top three who get screentime are Tyler, Kaitlyn, and Sam, with JC/Bayleigh/Winston following behind. I think BB likes the bros (and like having a "villain" to replace Swaggy) but I'm not convinced they're pushing this hard solely for the Bros.

That being said, Sam won't use the power if she doesn't want to. I doubt she uses the power, anyway, so next week will have to have the drama take place while knowing nobody's likely to leave. Which means people need to keep their mouths shut all week.

• Love 2
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She thinks Haleigh was part of Kaitlyn telling people about her power? I can't remember the exact reason. 

Well the other night when Sam was conducting those interviews about finances I remember Haleigh being rather uncomfortable in the conversation. Haleigh doesn't say much about her personal life. Rockstar said a lot. Brett said a lot. I think Sam is very talkative and in general likes the HG's who are chatty and sociable just like she is. She doesn't trust the HG's who clam up. For instance although we've seen Rachel be very kind to her Sam doesn't feel particularly close to Rachel. 

Thus it makes sense that Sam gravitates towards Tyler and JC. 

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 2

I hope Sam doesn't use the power this week, because I've been putting together my fantasy week for next week and the power needs to wait until then. Because what I want to happen is someone to win HoH that's going to put up Kaitlyn. And Kaitlyn melts the fuck down over the week and becomes 90% Go Fuck Yourself and 10% light and love. I want her buried under the covers of her bed, sobbing while Faysal rubs her head and she whines for Tyler who completely ignores her. And then when eviction night comes and it's an unanimous vote against Kaitlyn... the power kicks in, she wins the come-back comp, and we get Vengeful Batshit Insane Kaitlyn as HoH. 

I'm visualizing. I'm manifesting. I would burn sage but all I have is oregano and I don't think it works that way. 

• Love 10

I think the most hilarious scenario would still be a L6 winning, Bayleigh using her power to nominate two L6 members and then the L6 players all lose veto, so it seems like they're leaving and then, bam, the power brings them right back.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think the most hilarious scenario would still be a L6 winning, Bayleigh using her power to nominate two L6 members and then the L6 players all lose veto, so it seems like they're leaving and then, bam, the power brings them right back.

At that point they might even throw the veto.  However I think they know its only a "chance" so not likely

• Love 2

My dream scenario if the power isn't used:

1. Angela wins HOH
  2. Bayleigh and Fessy discuss possibly using the power this week because they don't know where Angela's head is at
  3. Bayleigh uses her power to put up Tyler/Brett
  4. Bayleigh tells her team that it was her power and she tells Kaycee
  5. Rockstar wins veto and keeps noms the same
  6. S6 cheer at their triumphant week
  7. Tyler gets evicted....and then the power is used
  8. Tyler successfully completes the challenge, walks back in
  9. Tyler wins the next HOH and puts up Rockstar/Kaitlyn because fuck it, he can't stand Kaitlyn anymore
  10. Kaitlyn wins veto and Tyler puts up Bayleigh because oops, she told the wrong floater about her power
  11. Rockstar gets evicted

My dream scenario if the power is used:

1. Angela wins HOH (girl needs airtime)
  2. Bayleigh decides to use her power to put up Winston/Brett again
  3. She brags about her power to her team and Kaycee
  4. Tyler is told by Kaycee
  5. Brett wins veto, redeeming himself from last week's veto mess
  6. Angela puts up Bayleigh because Tyler's told them about Bayleigh's power
  7. Sorry Bayleigh, but you've been evicted from the Big Brother House

I don't actually want Bayleigh to be evicted, though, because I still want it to be Rockstar. So alternative scenario is Rockstar is backdoored and sent out, and Bayleigh's power is rendered useless.

• Love 6
(edited)

feeds are back

So if L6 wins HOH who do they put up not minding if they come back? Are they dumb enough to possibly sacrifice one of their own to keep the alliance under cover?

Edited by gunderda
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I just think they have a specific story they want to tell tonight and they really want it to happen. Plus, they don't want anyone throwing the endurance comp. They're probably having war flashbacks to last season.

Dying. You know they wake up in the middle of the night with visions of broken Christmas winning the racing comp. 

28 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I really want Sam to use her power tonight. But if she doesn't, this works for me. Lots of teeth-gnashing and bonus, Bayleigh's power is burned. 

• Love 2

As of now, is Kaitlyn still for sure getting blindsided tonight? By that same token, are the other S6 getting blindsided too, or is it just Kaitlyn? I haven't been able to keep up today.

• Love 1
Just now, Ceeg said:

As of now, is Kaitlyn still for sure getting blindsided tonight? By that same token, are the other S6 getting blindsided too, or is it just Kaitlyn? I haven't been able to keep up today.

Unless that changes when the feeds are off, then yes. 

Kaitlyn/Scottie should definitely be getting blindsided. The others in S6 should be surprised as well, though Bay/Hal might suspect it, since they considered flipping their votes earlier this week. 

• Love 1

If the non-L6 HGs still can't figure out after this vote that there's a large majority alliance, they all deserve to be booted in consecutive order. One blindside/shocker could be a fluke, two could be a coincidence, but three is a pattern.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

He probably doesn't want to listen to her whine and beg and plead and guilt him all damn day.

But won't this just lead to even MORE future drama for him?

Especially since she could very well win the next HoH.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

My dream scenario if the power is used:

1. Angela wins HOH (girl needs airtime)
  2. Bayleigh decides to use her power to put up Winston/Brett again
  3. She brags about her power to her team and Kaycee
  4. Tyler is told by Kaycee
  5. Brett wins veto, redeeming himself from last week's veto mess
  6. Angela puts up Bayleigh because Tyler's told them about Bayleigh's power
  7. Sorry Bayleigh, but you've been evicted from the Big Brother House

OMG. I need this to happen! This has me hysterically laughing! :)

Edited by vb68
20 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I really don't get why Tyler wants to blindside her. 

I don't either but I find it funny because it's going to create a mess for him later.  Or not... he'll probably blame it on someone else. 

• Love 2

I think Bayleigh might vote Winston out to pin it on Tyler. But he's already voting the other way so it just might be mass confusion afterwards about whom voted what. I think Hay might as well if she realizes that the votes won't be in her favor and she again doesn't want to be not in the majority. 

• Love 1

So Kaitlyn is telling Scottie and Tyler about her conversation with Sam this morning and how she told Sam how much it would hurt Kaitlyn if Brett stays in the house.  She said that Sam said she's not using it and that she wouldn't use it to save Brett.  I would laugh so hard if Winston gets evicted and Sam uses the power to save him.  So technically she wouldn't be saving Brett by using it.  And she could play it off as she thought that if she used it on Winston, that it would mean Brett would be evicted instead.  Since none of them seem to know the ins and outs of using the power, she could say she had no idea.

• Love 7

Haleigh just told Kaitlyn that she doesn't think Sam likes her so she's not going to bother to make an effort with Sam.  She says that Sam snaps at everything she says.

(edited)
50 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I really don't get why Tyler wants to blindside her. 

He isn't thinking of it as "haha I blindsided Kait."  He is more interested in keeping Brett over Winston because the latter is more a hindrance than a helpful factor to their alliance compared to Brett.  Kait will have NO idea how the vote didn't go according to her math because Tyler isn't going to tell her so she won't likely know Tyler "blindsided" her.  She will run off thinking someone in her old alliance she is back with betrayed her or maybe it was JC or even Sam.

If she does find out it is Tyler he will just have to go into damage control mode again and "mist" her until she is finally out of the game.

Edited by green

Kaitlyn says that if Tyler votes to evict Winston, it would be like he's choosing Kaycee, etc. over them (Kaitlyn, Haleigh, Bayleigh, etc.) and why would he do that?  Ha!  

• Love 2

Idk why HG's like Sam decide BB is the best venue to quit smoking. Nicotine withdrawal is rough without things like the gum or patch not to mention the stress of the game. For instance it was rumored that despite many attempts Obama never was able to completely quit smoking while he was in the WH. Sam's been cranky and snappy with HG's who are non-smokers and would have no idea how bad the withdrawal is. As I said, head-scratching choices.

(edited)
3 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

And then Kaitlyn can win a HOH that will end up null. Good fucking times all around.

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Here, they're just pressuring Sam to use it. It's nothing beyond that. It's still Sam's decision. 

They 'just pressured' Porsche too and it was still her choice, but I mean it's really not lol. In this case though I really don't think they're gonna take it that far and will accept if she doesn't use it.

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I hope Sam doesn't use the power this week, because I've been putting together my fantasy week for next week and the power needs to wait until then. Because what I want to happen is someone to win HoH that's going to put up Kaitlyn. And Kaitlyn melts the fuck down over the week and becomes 90% Go Fuck Yourself and 10% light and love. I want her buried under the covers of her bed, sobbing while Faysal rubs her head and she whines for Tyler who completely ignores her. And then when eviction night comes and it's an unanimous vote against Kaitlyn... the power kicks in, she wins the come-back comp, and we get Vengeful Batshit Insane Kaitlyn as HoH. 

Oh, I like this scenario, too. Kaitlyn winning a null HOH or Kaitlyn getting evicted and coming back to win HOH are both very fantastic options.

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I am not against this either. I'd rather not see L6 skate by yet again, but this would be pretty funny.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

I think that there are different levels of pressure. There are the ones like Porsche and the bit last year where they brought back Paul, where there clearly is no option but to go along with what BB wants you to do because it is already pre-written into their narrative and then there are stuff like these power apps, where you can use them whenever you want. 

But the show will clearly PREFER you to use them at certain times for maximum drama. 

• Love 2

Remember how they invented the Diamond Veto to save Dan in BB14 but then Ian won it and that guy was so weird that you could never pressure him to do anything (in fact, pressure just made him lock in further - sort of like that weirdo Scottie)? But then Dan found a way out anyways. I believe that was the last time the show came up with an "out of nowhere attempt to save a popular HG" twist, as the power apps were already clearly going to happen before Sam was in danger (again, I differentiate from the Paul situation as that was a given to start the season. Like I wouldn't call the coaches in BB14 being safe an "out of nowhere attempt to save a popular HG" twist). 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

ew Tyler is cuddling with Kaitlyn. 

Please tell me she initiated that? I lurve him, and can't deal with even a slight possibility that he's into her.

28 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn says that if Tyler votes to evict Winston, it would be like he's choosing Kaycee, etc. over them (Kaitlyn, Haleigh, Bayleigh, etc.) and why would he do that?  Ha!  

Seems her intuition is on the blink. What a shame.

• Love 2